Stacy's First Swing Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen could see that Stacy wasn't resisting her orgasm this time. That was to be expected. Stacy may still be horny but her body wasn't going to be able to take another of those mega-ton climaxes. No doubt she would drive herself to quick release.

With that in mind, Helen let the thumb of the hand holding the rubber dildo dig in under Stacy's clit, arching it up against the bud.

Stacy let herself thrash side to side, riding the building pressure. When the peak arrived, she crashed over it with a cry of mindless pleasure.

Stacy came yet again at the hands of the tanned swinger. She rode through her orgasm with her hands mauling her tits and her feet dancing on the rug. It was a good cum.

As her body once again descended the opposite side of the mountain, her grinding hips told Helen that she still wanted more.

Helen had more to give her in more ways than one. Moving her hand down the pink shaft of the dildo, she grabbed hold again and jabbed several more inches into Stacy, The girl groaned and squirmed.

The unsettling but arousing pressure of the dildo bottoming out deep, deep in Stacy's body was the new element of arousal she needed to begin the cycle again. Helen dug in with the toy firmly, pressing against Stacy's womb. It made Stacy feel slightly nauseous but that paled in comparison to the excited churning it generated in her pussy.

Twisting and flexing the toy, Helen worked a couple more inches into Stacy. She wasn't actually penetrating any deeper with this. Instead, the rubber phallus was bending inside Stacy's body, pressing out in a broad bow. The bulge pushed one way and then the other, stirring Stacy's innards in strange but sensational ways. The vibrator was still buried alongside the rubber toy. From time to time these undulations would press the buzzing head of the wand home, eliciting jumps and squeals. Other times, the shaft would roll and flex against her sensitive cervix. The head of the toy had side-stepped the entrance to her womb and stretched the back wall of her cunt.

It only took about a minute of this deep, forceful turbulence to make the gasping woman cum again.

This time, there were few outward signs that Stacy was climaxing. All the activity seemed to be centered in her pussy where it was clamping down hard on the intruders.

Perhaps the strange, slightly nauseating sensations from the deep pummeling reduced the power of the orgasm. Or perhaps she was finally satisfied. For whatever reason, as its effect passed, Stacy seemed to calm down quite a bit. She signed and began to breath normally. Helen let up on the dildos, letting most of the rubber toy slide out of Stacy's body. "Too much?" She asked.

Stacy smiled weakly. "Maybe." she admitted.

Helen wasn't buying it. She smirked and shook her head. "I don't think so. I think I can get you begging for more real quick."

Stacy shook her head and tried to tell Helen that she had had enough. The bronze woman pulled the rest of the long dildo out of Stacy's body and then extracted the buzzing wand. She turned it off. She rested a hand on Stacy's raised knee. Studying the younger woman's face, she let the tips of her fingers trace down the inside of her thigh. "I can tell you're not really satisfied yet." she said softly.

Helen's fingertips gently tickled along Stacy's pussy lips. They were so inflamed from the stimulation they were almost red. Her hole was hidden by the swelling. Stacy inhaled sharply as Helen's nails traced winding trails through her dewy bush.

Her fingers slid along the pale girl's soft stomach, leaving a trace of her fluids behind like a trail of bread crumbs. She circled Stacy's navel and then dipped into the shallow pit. Stacy shuddered, goose bumps prickling her skin. A gentle twinge in her core signaled her body's interest.

As Helen's attentions approached her breasts, Stacy inhaled deeply. Her chest rose and her tits stood tall, swollen with unabated lust. Her pink aureoles were fat and round, her small nipples curled tightly against the tension.

Helen's fingers danced lightly around one of the peaks, barely making contact. Stacy's breath was trapped in her chest and her body trembled. Helen bent slowly toward her other nipple, gazing into Stacy's eye. She parted her lips and smiled at the young woman. Then gently, lovingly, she kissed Stacy's nubbin. She lingered, pressing her lips softly against the warm flesh. She slid her teeth back and forth across the firm tip, scratching it. Then she let it wedge between her teeth and nipped at it ever so slightly.

Stacy jumped and air whooshed from her longs. She arms and legs squirmed as she fought the urge to pull the smaller woman to her and rub every surface of their bodies together.

Helen sucked gently on one tit while her hand caressed the other. She straddled one of Stacy's legs. As she slowly grew more aggressive with Stacy's breasts, she let her thigh press against Stacy's damp sex mound. Stacy raised the other leg in instinctive response, pressing her own thigh against Helen. Both women groaned.

Stacy reached up and pulled Helen's mouth down to hers. They kissed deeply, playing their tongues against one another. Stacy's hand's clung to Helen's buttocks and forced their bodies together. Each woman ground herself on the other's leg. Muffled moans rumbled through their bodies constantly.

Stacy could feel Helen's long pussy lips spreading wide against her thigh and the hot wetness of her cunt dribbling along her elevated leg down to her groin to mingle with her own juices being churned by Helen.

Helen grabbed Stacy's arm, pulling it loose from its grip on her ass and guided it between their bodies. She pressed it against her clit. Helen's groan turned rough and eager as Stacy pressed her joy button home. Helen bit Stacy's lip and trembled.

Leaving Stacy's fingers to continue their work, Helen's hand mirrored it, slipping down to Stacy's love mound. Her fingers wove into her bush and captured the small point of flesh hiding her clit. She kneaded it and pressed her leg in hard against Stacy's slit.

Both women were rocking against one another, fucking themselves against each other. As Stacy began gasping, she finally broke the kiss. Her head dropped back and her free hand forced Helen's back down to her tits. With one hand still prodding the woman's naked cunt, she clung to Helen with the other.

Each woman used the other's body eagerly. Helen gripped Stacy's right tit, supporting her weight and mashing the soft pale flesh. She rode the younger woman mindlessly, humping against Stacy's leg and mauling her pussy mound with her strong surgeon's fingers.

In turn, Stacy's hand had become a claw across Helen's back. Her other hand had locked onto Helen's bare mound, pinching, pulling and rubbing. Helen's thick clit pulsed and sang. Each time Stacy yanked on the nubbin, Helen jumped, driving her thigh into Stacy's groin and bearing down on her breast.

Stacy's mind was lost in a haze of lust, over-heated and over-stimulated. The soreness from the abuse her tits had suffered earlier was forgotten. Mindlessly, she was goading the older woman.

Despite her experience, Helen had let her lust carry her away as well. The younger woman was driving the swinger crazy and baiting her aggression. In brief flashes her fractured mind was aware of how rough she was becoming but each such flash of thought was immediately washed away by another wave of lust.

Helen's had was digging deeply into Stacy's breast. The B-cup beauty was a perfect handful. Helen's claw-like grip forced bulges of pale but flushed skin between her finders.

Stacy's confused brain was attempting to fight the pain in exactly the wrong way... by attacking Helen's body with greater ferocity. She forced all four fingers into Helen's drooling cunt while digging her thumb harshly against her clit. She was using her raised thigh to force the digging hand in had against Helen's pelvis.

Her other hand was across Helen's back, alternately pulling the other woman tightly to her body, then gripping her ass with a claw-like grip that echoed the tanned woman's assault on her breast. Stacy's finger nails were usually nibbled short which was fortunate; otherwise, Helen's back would have been left in bloody shreds. (A faint tracery of small scars already graced its strong contours.)

Helen had raised her leg a bit and was now driving her knee into Stacy's slit. She'd forced one finger under the tight hood of the girl's clit and was bouncing it of her pelvic bone roughly.

All of this was treatment that Stacy would have never tolerated for so much as a second if her body and mind had not been so flooded by molten lust. Helen was leaving pink and white streaks across her tit and Stacy's clit was crying out with as much agony as passion. Her delicate pussy lips were becoming sore and would almost certainly bruise.

Stacy would have never guessed that her body would respond to such an assault with a howling climax.

A blood curdling scream ripped out from the girl. Her husband jumped and looked panicked... her had never heard a noise anything like it from his wife. She had been known to give loud and happy voice to her pleasures without shame... but that's not what this sounded like. The orgasm that had been virtually beaten into her body evoked a primal response unlike anything she had ever experienced. Perhaps not exactly the most powerful orgasm per se... her most powerful orgasms left her rigid and trembling, silent behind tense mussels. The climax she was suffering now... and suffering may have been exactly the word... was forceful answer to a forceful demand. Her body had cum in self-defense.

Stacy's shriek struck at Helen's core. The experienced slut, for better or for worse, had heard its like before. She knew it to be a paradox of anguish and elation.

In a split second of clarity, the older woman realized what she had done. In that split second, her mind and body diverged. In her mind, she cringed with guilt. She felt shame, not for the sexual act but for her lack of control and the simple fact that she had hurt another person.

In her body, a surge of adrenaline and hormones responded to Stacy's eruption in a cascade of shuddering pleasure. At the same time that her mind quailed, her body vibrated with its own release.

Stacy's climatic release, a defensive act to free her body from Helen's assault and Stacy's numbed mind, gave her the strength and motivation to heave the smaller woman off her body. Stacy's tit was ripped from Helen's grip and the climaxing women tumbled apart in a burst of limbs.

Helen's body demanded attention as it galloped through orgasm and her hand rubbed furiously at her clit. Her breath came in coughs and gasps between strangled moans.

Stacy lay on her side, curled in a ball. She was shivering. Unlike every other sexual experience of her life, she was now left cold and drained. The usual climb of ever greater heat and energy that climax brought her had crashed into a pit of aching emptiness. Her body had been forced into orgasm almost against its will and it objected strenuously.

Jared was on his knees at her side, hesitant to touch his wife. Oh god, this was a mistake, he thought to himself. It had been going well but...

He looked over at Helen. She had calmed down and was able to pull her hand away from her pussy. The disquiet in her mind had doused her passion to nearly the extent that Stacy's had been. She exchanged a look with Jared. For a moment, she fought to show some defiance, to be unapologetic for being an aggressive and sexual woman... but she couldn't bring it off. She felt guilty, not sexy. She looked away.

Turning back to his shivering wife, he finally placed a hand on her shoulder. A deep instinctive part of her recognized her husbands touch and she clasped her hand over his.

They say every cloud has a silver lining. That night on the swingers' floor, Mr. and Mrs. Lancaster found new depth in their love for one another. Neither said anything as Jared knelt there next to his wife, both naked as the day they were born and both physically spent. Somehow, that hand on her shoulder seemed to feed new warmth into Stacy's body. She found within herself that she felt no resentment at all toward her husband for what had happened. She could have blamed him... but didn't. In truth, she only blamed Helen a little bit... what had happened seemed like some kind of inevitable natural force. But what was important to Stacy at that moment was the absolute certainty that her husband loved her and would never willingly hurt her. It was a certainty both of faith and of reason... and it struck all the deeper because of that.

And for Jared, the gentle way his wife stroked the back of his hand was enormously reassuring. A semblance of peace took over her features and her breathing eased. Nothing terrible had happened. Stacy hadn't actually been injured just... pushed a little too far.

Stacy got shakily to her feet. Jared rose with her and she kissed him gently on the cheek. Her hand lingered on his arm for a moment as she stepped away form him and looked down at Helen. "I think Jared and I should probably head home." She said, her voice steady.

Stacy extended a hand to Helen, offering to help her to her feet. Helen took it, an uncertain smile of concern pulling at her face. "I'm so sorry Stacy. You're okay, aren't you?"

Stacy shrugged. "I'm fine. But I think that's enough for one night."

Betty and Frank approached. Betty held Stacy's shoulder and examined her. Her short hair stuck out in spikes and tangles. Splotches of pink heat marred her pale complexion. Betty let her eyes travel down the young woman's body, examining her frankly. Stacy's nipples had gone flat, the sea-shell pink coloring of her areola disappearing into the blemishes and nascent bruising covering her chest.

Stacy's knees were spread slightly making her stance awkward. Her feet shifted and she suppressed a wince. Her beaver was a matted mess. She made a conscious effort to keep her hands away from her aching parts.

Frank blew out his cheeks with a sigh. "Stacy, I really hope..." His voice faded away. He didn't know what to say.

Stacy smiled up at him. "It was fun. Really. I'm not mad or anything, it's just time to call it a night." She looked down at herself. "I should probably shower first..."

Jared raised a hand and then rushed to retrieve the bag he had brought. He opened it up to show Stacy. "I brought you a change of cloths." He raised his eyebrows at her.

Stacy's smile grew broader. "Oh thank god." She said. Stuffed into the bag were one of her pairs of comfortable jeans, a T-shirt and a pair of panties. "Great. Putting the dress back on would have felt a bit odd."

Betty showed her to the bathroom.

When she emerged fifteen minutes later, she looked comfortable and calm. Her hair was clean and controlled though still damp and her face wore a distracted but content expression. The other four had gotten dressed, Helen back in her casual after-work cloths and Frank still wearing a robe. Betty was back in what she had worn too. She made a face as Stacy walked in, plucking at her wrinkled dress. "I never plan these things through right."

Stacy wanted to keep things as pleasant and social as possible. She asked courteously, "Betty, do you have a way to get home?"

The big woman nodded. "Sure, I drove over here before dinner and rode with Frank. My car's right out side."

Stacy turned to Helen and Frank, taking a deep calming breath. Her husband came to her side, resting his hand on her arm in support. She gave him a grateful smile which then turned into a mock sneer. "By the way, you didn't pack a bra."

He smirked and overtly cast his eyes down to her breasts. "You don't think that was an accident do you?" His voice was playful is a slightly desperate sort of way.

She returned her attention to the Pollards. She visibly hesitated... she couldn't help it... but she was able to embrace Helen and give her a sisterly peck on the mouth. "It was fun. I guess I have some things to think about." Helen nodded blankly and Stacy turned to the big man standing next to her. She raised her arms in invitation, a more or less sincere smile on her lips. Frank lifted her in his arms and exchanged a quick kiss. His hand squeezed her ass through the denim... she neither objected nor signaled any pleasure from the quick groping. Frank set her down, his face set in a determined grin. "We'll have to do this again real soon."

Helen hit him. "Stacy, hun... if you want to give me call in a few days to talk or something..."

Betty piped up, "Yeah, please, give one of us a call. It would be a shame if your first swing were your last." Everyone looked at her askance. "What? Hey, she had a ball. There's no reason to let a few bruises spoil the fun. Helen will promise to be more careful next time, right?"

Frank was shaking his head and Helen hid behind a hand across her brow. Stacy laughed. "Betty, I promise I'll give you a call. We can probably figure something out."

The drive home for the Lancasters proceeded in silence. Jared opened his mouth a few times as if to say something but couldn't bring himself to break the silence.

Yes, Stacy had a lot to think about. As time passed, the less she blamed Helen for hurting her and the more she knew she had let herself get into that situation because she wanted it. It bothered her deeply but also excited her. She had never thought of herself as inhibited but tonight she had gotten a glimpse of what it was like for Stacy Lancaster to really free her lust. She had been shocked by the hunger she had felt. Damn it, she already knew her sex drive, once ignited, was too much for 99% of the men in world. Was she such a horny slut that even her own body wasn't safe?

They settled into bed quietly that night. Jared was still feeling secure in the revelation of the trust and love they shared... he was content to let his wife sort out her thoughts on her own. She was too smart and sensible to get freaked out.

He hoped.

12