Stacy's Mom Gets It Ch. 01

Story Info
He only gets to fuck Stacy's Mom if he satisfies Stacy first.
1.7k words
3.94
14.4k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

A/N: All characters are 18 or over.

Stacy could hardly sit through dinner with her mom and her boyfriend Wayne, thinking of his big thick cock sliding in and out of her mouth, or in and out of her pussy, even in and out of her ass. She thought she could taste it, feel it, a tingle of phantom almosts in the parting of her sex and the tight ring of her anus. She played footsie with him under the table, shimming her bare legs together so that her swollen labia lips touched underneath her tight shorts.

She glanced at her mother from time to time, hoping she didn't notice her arousal. Her mom was not an old woman. In fact, at thirty-seven, she looked much the same as Stacy at eighteen, just fuller and thicker, with longer legs, more vibrant hair, more piercing eyes. The experience of her libertine life had given her a soulful roundness that was reflected in her body.

Stacy couldn't wait to look that way for Wayne. She bet he'd appreciate how well the women in her family aged, and she was sure he'd look good even when he had a few wrinkles, a little gray hair, maybe even some scars!

And he looked great now, handsome enough to be a movie star and hung like hell. She knew because when he'd pressed his chest to her tits and kissed her, she'd felt his thick, hard prick against her hips.

"Stacy, you look feverish," her mother Ana said, eyeing her from across the table. "I hope you're not coming down with something."

"I feel fine," Stacy said.

"Maybe it's all that bike riding, taking up all your energy. You should catch up on sleep instead of flying all over town on that thing--even if Wayne did get it for you." Ana threw a pointed glance at Stacy's boyfriend.

"What's wrong with her riding around?" Wayne asked. "I would think you'd enjoy the peace and quiet while she's out biking..."

"She'll get wrinkles from all that sun," Ana said warningly. "Wrinkles and melanoma, that's what you have to watch out for. When I was a girl I didn't have time to go out and get a tan. Me and my sisters stayed indoor, helping our mother."

"But you're so good at your job," Stacy said. "You don't need my help..."

"That's true," Ana admitted--Stacy and Wayne smiled at each other.

Stacy noticed her boyfriend's eyes slid down to her breasts for a moment and she blushed. Wayne drank the rest of his orange juice and got up from the table, muttering that he had to get some chores done back home.

"Call if you need anything," Ana said. "I know your parents are out of town, so we won't think less of you if you need any help."

"Mom, he's not a child," Stacy protested. "He's eighteen, like me!"

"Well then, he won't need any help with his chores and you won't need any help doing the dishes. I'll be upstairs, getting my work done. Goodnight, Wayne."

"Goodnight, Ana," Wayne said.

She looked askew at him, speaking so familiarly to her, but didn't say anything about it. Ana never had been the type to keep someone at arm's length, especially when they'd been dating her daughter for so long.

The moment Stacy's mother was upstairs, she quietly snuck out the backdoor and headed next door to Wayne's house. She wanted to say goodnight to him herself--much more personably than Ana had. She knew that as liberal as her mother was, even she wouldn't let Stacy do what she wanted to with Wayne. Hell, it'd been so long since dad had left, Ana might want him for herself.

Cock: That's what it was all about. All the kissing, all the touching, all the rubbing and the feeling, it was all for a man's stiff prick. All the necking at movies. All the dancing at clubs. All the shimmying and giggling and winking and dressing up, it was all to fuck, to fuck big hard dicks! Stacy needed one so bad and she needed it to be Wayne's!

Stacy hopped the fence between their two properties. There was a good two hours of daylight left, plenty of time to get back and do the dishes once they were finished soaking. Stacy stopped abruptly at an open window. She heard Wayne inside, muttering to himself, and she looked through it to see what he was doing.

Her heart raced. Her knees shook. Stacy wondered if she was seeing things.

Wayne was standing with his side to her, his eyes closed, his right hand gripping his fat cock, jerking it. As he pounded it, he smelled a set of women's panties, moaning as he breathed their scent deeply.

Stacy's eyes bulged. That was the same kind of panties she worn. Ever since she'd turned eighteen, her mother had shared with her the secret of those lacy, skimpy panties--comfortable and totally erotic if she ever decided to go for it with a boy. Ana swore by them, which made it inconvenient when they were doing laundry. The difference between the ones Ana bought and those Stacy bought were only one size, owing to the full hips and curvy ass Stacy didn't possess yet. She wondered when Wayne had grabbed them.

Stacy's pussy seized at the thought that Wayne was too kinky to share it with her. They'd messed around--Wayne had even taken her virginity--but Stacy always felt like there was something coming between them. Obviously, it was these dirty urges Wayne felt he couldn't share with her. Well, Stacy would soon let him know that they were just fine with her. He could do whatever he wanted with her.

"Yeahhhh, baby!" Wayne moaned, his voice low. "You want this cock, baby? Yeah, you want this cock. You want this big cock..."

His right hand pumped wildly on his member. Precum dripped from his glanshole. His teeth dug into the crotch of Stacy's panties, really chewing them up. Stacy wondered what it would be like to put them back on, knowing Wayne had chewed and sucked them that way.

She licked her lips, imagining she was getting a taste herself of Wayne's big hard prick. Her own right hand slid down into her shorts, her fingers curling between her swollen labia. She was wet and warm there. When her fingertips brushed over her clit, she had to bite her lip to keep from moaning. Her middle finger went inside her cunt.

"Baby!" Wayne moaned, pounding his cock hard, sniffing and sucking at the flavor of Stacy's panties. "Wanna use this dick on you so bad!"

He thrust his hips forward, working his member in and out of his pistoning fist. His ass contracted under his tight jeans. Precum trickled over his knuckles.

Stacy squirmed, curling her toes against the dirt and grass under her feet. Her eyes dilated, middle finger twisting in her snatch. She imagined herself on her knees in front of Wayne... her glazed eyes looking up at that cock from underneath its looming grandeur... her tongue hanging out as her boyfriend beat off in front of her... dripping precum onto her bare breasts... her face and open mouth waiting to be coated the same way.

"UNNNHHH!" Wayne groaned, jizz jumping from his cockhead, splashing in hot puddles on the floor of the kitchen. "Ana! Yes! Ana!"

He pumped his hips rhythmically, raking his foreskin up and down as his quaking erection shot rope after rope of cum onto the linoleum tile.

Stacy twirled her finger inside her pussy. Her eyes rolled back. The ecstatic pleasure tightened inside her until it exploded into delicious wet convulsions. Her tingling toes dug into the dirt below her while hot wetness burst over her hand. She almost fell over.

Wayne milked the last of his cum from his prick and flung off the globs that were stuck to his fingers. He went to the sink and washed off his hands before giving his prick a hobo bath. There was a bucket and mop in the corner--Stacy guessed he'd decided to have some fun before he got on with the cleaning, not that she should've let him, when she could've been the one...

Wait a minute...

Ana?

***

"Sweetie? What's wrong, dear? Is everything alright?"

Ana had just wanted to make sure Stacy had made a token gesture of teenage appeasement before she went to bed--making sure the girl was tucked in, even if she was going to be rebellious later and get out of bed and do God knew what, just like Ana had at her age--instead, she found Stacy sprawled across her bed fully dressed, red-faced and sobbing.

"It's awful, Mommy! Awful! I can't tell you about it! I want to, but I just can't! It's so--I'm so stupid! MOM!"

Ana sat down on the bed with her and petted her heaving back. "Just tell me what happened, Stacy. Let it all out. You know I'm the last person on Earth who would judge you."

Crying, Stacy confessed everything, from sneaking over to Wayne's house to see him--to what he'd said in the midst of his violent ejaculation.

Ana smiled and kissed her daughter tenderly. "Sweetie, sweetie--that's not terrible. Actually, it's a little funny. It proves he has a type, dear, and you're it."

"But I think he--he wants to fuck you, Mommy. I think maybe he's only dating me t-to get close to you!"

"Well then, we'll just tell him that if he wants to fuck me, he has to fuck you," Ana said matter-of-factly.

Stacy blinked dumbly. "W-what?"

"Haven't you complained that he isn't affectionate enough? Isn't attentive to your needs? Stacy, now he has to be," Ana explained. "Otherwise, he won't get what he wants: Me. It's as simple as that."

"But he's... you'd... Mom, you'd let him fuck you?"

"Why not? Jill's daughter has a baby and she looks after it all the time for her little girl. If Granny can substitute as a parent, why can't I help you be Wayne's girlfriend?"

Trembling with relief, Stacy buried her face against Ana's chest. "Then we're going to share him?"

"Absolutely. And I won't let him do anything--won't give him one inch--unless he's being the absolute best lover to you that any girl's ever had."

"Oh, Mommy!" Stacy breathed, and hugged her mother--and fellow girlfriend--tighter than ever.

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers