All Comments on 'Stacy's New Hobby'

by Jake Marlow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wowwwwwwwwww

What a fantasy.... The shy wife who turns out to be a tigress, flaunts herself to another guy as she teases the hell out of him, but then saves herself just for her hubby. Yowsa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Got to agree with Anonymous in Here

Chapter 2 can be nothing but a "Loving Wives" story, close friend or no (Bobby there w/o date spouse) and she announced her plans to do it again and futher for Bobby. This is not a hot wife showing and savings it for hubby, this is chapter one of an unfaithful wife already annoucing her "first" lover in the last paragraph of the story. If hubby gets off so much by having a friend watch, he get be blown away by watching actual sex with Bobby and who knows how many more. Maybe Bobby will do him too.

Jake MarlowJake Marlowover 18 years agoAuthor
Loving Wives

First, I just wanted to say I deleted Anonymous's post because of the "kill the whore" comment. I will never understand why people who hate this type of story read it. Anyway, I wanted to say that while I am planning a follow-up at some point, at no point will this turn into a "Loving Wife," "Cheating Wife" story. Stacy will not have sex or even blow another guy. It's an Exhibitionism story.

Jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well done! Looking forward to future Chaps.

Nice Job! Looking forward to future chapters. Hope she continues to tease/show-off for hubby and his friend(s). I also like that she teases to the max but saves it for hubby. Would like to hear how she might take hubby shopping for some sexy new outfits/heels, enter an amateur strip-tease/bikini contest, put on a show for hubby's boss, strip for the teen jocks, etc. Wonder if those high school jocks will follow her home one night and watch her put on a sexy show through the basement windows (would like to hear what they would LIKE to do with her IF hubby wasn't around). Keep up the good work/lots of potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Jake...

Don't let the haters ruin your writing. So what if a wife cheats on here? It's fiction, and it's erotic. Who cares what those morons think. If I wanted to read about a husband and wife have sex, then I'd go buy a romance novel.

Two of my all time favorite stories on this site are "Friendly Wager" and "Fat Tuesday Flirt" series. I still read them all of the time, and I definitely hope to see some more stories like them in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stubborn husband -stubborn wife

Well written story, but just illustrates what happens when ass-hole husband and stupid wife are both to stubborn to admit that wife stripping in fron of husbands friend is a dumb and potentially dangerous game to play. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story!

Terrific story. I look forward to the next instalment.

tenebretenebreover 12 years ago
Encore please

Would love to see a follow-up story with that encore performance she teased at, she takes it even further than he thought she would. Maybe Bobby gets that lapdance he wanted and a whole lot more.

Overall, great story. One of my all-time favorites.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 12 years ago
Very nice

Cute, original, erotic, what's not to like? 5 for sure!

boohoo25boohoo25about 10 years ago
Sequel?

Can we get a sequel please??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A story i keep coming back too

I really love the build up of this story, character development, scene setting and just sheer excitement was so well balanced.

Really wish you'd write the sequel. See how far stacy might go. Perhaps teaching bobby's younger girlfriend a few things and then a swap... or just stacy tag teamed...

please add the next part.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Seriously, apologize to Bobby and say no

You start giving samples, you lose the integrity and respect of your marriage. Just apologize and bow out, tell him you'll ask one of your friends if they'd want to and back out. Say your husband wouldn't appreciate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous