All Comments on 'Stacy's Womb Pt. 01 - Who's is It?'

by logosrun

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
JDOrlandoJDOrlando5 months ago

Well i hope this doesn't end here

someoneothersomeoneother5 months ago

Dislike one-page chapters. No explanation for wife acting as she did.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

Sucked. Wish they would put it in a Cuckhold category. Then I wouldn't get pulled into this shit. Sorry, buddy. I hope it DOES end here.

The BEAR

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

This is headed to Cuck City. Pathetic. The fact that he didn't throw the punk out in the street right away and he "came in his pants" makes this just another weak story. You telegraphed the whole story in one page. No thanks.

itsayouitsayou5 months ago

I really believe that a lot of these authors of this type of story do it to piss readers off so they can get all comments. In reality most of them would throw the slut out. Just a matter of time they divorce while she has all the fun. Not my thing. I would lose it and do something stupid

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy5 months ago

This gets down to the nitty gritty about why cuckolding is so fraught with conflict.

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigma5 months ago

@LT56linebacker

Or you could just look at the tags which clearly indicate the content.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Did you run out of ideas or words? Because this was grossly unfinished drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the beginning of a massive cluster fuck.

If the kid turns out to be Steve's, dump the bitch hard and fast.

There's no coming back from a bitch being bred by anyone but her man.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

She just fucking cheated and she says “Sorry Steve”? She didn’t even try to stay faithful. She felt no guilt, no remorse, no shame and he’s comforting her?!? What the fuck is wrong with you!

It doesn’t matter if it did turn him on, he has every right to be furious and hurt by her callous disregard for him and their marriage. She even mocked him to her lover and bragged about giving a forgiving to a different man.

And you have him saying he won’t leave her?!? What. The. Goddamn. FUCK?!?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Easily fixed, when Steve moves out, the next tenant is a young hot slut that has daddy issues. See how Stacey likes them apples.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A very good story of a horny cheating wife. Waiting for more to come.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another crying wimp….. troll alert!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nope. She is out now before she starts showing.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown5 months ago

So, you want to write different genres? And you start with this...😆😆😆😆😆😆

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

well i like it when will part 2 come out will they stay together?

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy595 months ago

Seriously. How about he comes round corner pulls the kid off wife, punches him in the throat and throws him out. Then begins talking to slut wife?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Another disgustingly weak, doormat of a husband. Certainly kick the arsehole fucking your wife out... immediately. Then decide very quickly if the cheating slut wife gets to stay married or file for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Once again the so called bullshit big cock setting off the wife to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You no longer have a wife. She is someone you get to pay the expenses for and be the standby. You no move to second in your marriage. If you can live with that great if not you became a fool all her studs will make fun of. If you can live with that good luck. If she gets pregnant by someone else you will become just another fool. Seen to many couples end up hating each other as the years go by. She has no respect for you and will soon lose it leaving your hand for your satisfaction

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue. We need to read on how they work this out and "in".

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

Bear, it has a cuckold tag.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

SUCKS

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

I agree with the consensus. This is extremely bad cuck shit that never should have been posted.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So why are they still married !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When the character talking changes, start a new paragraph.

.

Also, you wrote it in 1st person, so we know what he's feeling and thinking. You have him be angry and hurt. Suddenly, he states there will be no divorce, a 180 turn from everything you set up. That's a perfect example of shitty writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What an entitled cheating crunt.

RuttweilerRuttweiler5 months ago
@LT56linebacker

Hey "Bear"

I was struck by your comment, where you wished they would put this story in a "Cuckold category" so you wouldn't get sucked in by mistake.

Have you actually read the category description for "Loving Wives"? Let me help you, it must be hard to find. Here is is:

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (43269)"

You see that? You see where it says "Married extra-marital fun"?

How about "swinging, sharing & more."? Can you read that? Do you know what it means?

It fucking means that THIS IS THE FUCKING "CUCKOLD CATEGORY".

Do you see any text that might lead you to believe that this is the "HATED WIVES" category? Does it say "Revenge, retribution, pain and murder for pleasure."?

You are apparently lost. Do you go to Victoria's Secret, and complain that you can't find the housewares section? Do you call up the Gas Company and whine about your electric bill?

The entitlement oozes from your comment. Be a bit less self-righteous and pay attention to your surroundings.

By the way, you do know that "bears" are a gay thing, right? Maybe you really are lost.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

seems he‘s just the usual idiot whereas she is the usual dumb and whoring wife. Boring!

moultonknobmoultonknob5 months ago

So he stands there for 3 hours watching 👀 her being fucked and all he does is get a hard on then at the end of the fucking thinks they need to talk about it. I can't believe that I live in a world where such pathetic fuckwits breathe air.

holeinjolaholeinjola5 months ago

Great start. Keep writing!

i122i1225 months ago

The only thing I didn’t like about this story was the “I looked at the time, they had been fucking for 3 hours” Maybe they had been fucking for 3 hours but him watching for 3 hours was not described in the story. Also you never described how full of cum Stacy’s pussy was and whether she showed it to her husband.

I’m sure these items will be explained in the following stories

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ruttweller, neither the Bear no anybody else gives a shit about your opinion. Story is a -1 but they don't let you grade it that low.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@ruttweiler

The big problem isn't the category, it's the ambiguous, undefined nature of it. THIS PROBLEM is the fault of Literotica. Many people see "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. (43269)" as anything OTHER than purposeful cuckolding. After all, there is a specific category for fetishism and if that kind of cuckolding isn't a freaking fetish than the Pope ain't catholic!

The "Married extra-marital fun" in the category description is defined as swinging, sharing & more. No doubt this includes consensual activities of both spouses to swing or to share. The "more" part gets cloudy. I always viewed it as the cheating facet that can happen in a marriage. That is, the sex someone is having with somebody other than their spouse which does not have their spouse's approval. That is to say, they're having an affair, committing adultery, bringing infidelity into their marriage.

The difference in a story is in the cheaters intent to just cheat versus their intent to humiliate, control, subjugate, harm, coerce or objectify their spouse. Also important is in how the cheated upon spouse portrays themselves. Do they come across as weak, effeminate, unable to control their own sexual urges when observing their cheating spouse? Are they the beta male in deference to the alpha bull and his spouse? This is fetishism. This doesn't belong in Loving Wives. But Literotica has their heads so far away from the sunshine that they can't see the problems with the categories or even effect a solution to this ongoing schizophrenic argument.

Tom5616Tom56165 months ago

Nice story! When are you going to finish it ? Did she go off birth control and get breed by that big cock ?

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

I can't understand why there are still authors who don't understand what they're writing. Cuckolding is a niche of BDSM and belongs there or in fetish. But definitely not in “LW”! 1*!

GcoachGGcoachG5 months ago

Great start. 4⭐️s. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

BTW. The title should read “whose is it”.

Who’s = who is.

Your title says “who is, is it”.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

IF his response is to talk about it he has a serious fetish or inferiority problem. A real man would be trying to figure out where to dump the bodies.

dennissaradennissara4 months ago

Great story. Fuck the haters...they will hate. Love wife impregnation...nothing like seeing them withe seed flowing out. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This category should be changed from loving wife to cuckold....that's all the stories I see now

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Horrible. Incredible disrespect. Weaker than a noodle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous