Stag 2 Cuck or Both

Story Info
Stag & Vixen experiment with cuckolding.
3.9k words
4.26
20.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a beautiful 2nd generation American Vietnamese girl of 35 years. Perfect english and an amazing body. We had been together for 3 years before she told me of her secret fetish. She wanted to be fucked by other men with me there joining in. But I had to enjoy it also. Well that was no problem. I have a history of swinger relationships so I indulged her fetish. For a few years I stayed faithful to her but set her up with other men to enjoy. I loved watching her with them. Loved to see her cum for them and them cum in her. She loved that and I enjoyed having her afterward. We developed a couple of steady men that she liked to fuck regularly. A couple times a month we did this with whichever of her men was available or whichever she was in the mood for. Each time was a great MFM threesome with a very satisfied wife. She loved how attentive I was to her while she was fucking. She loved me eating her pussy before them and handing her to them. She always thanked me for letting her enjoy this and made sure by asking me if I was ok and still wanted to do it more.

One day she talked to me again and asked if I would be ok trying something new. Well of course I was more than up for that, in more than one way too. I was never disappointed in anything she wanted to try so I eagerly asked what she had in mind. She told me that she wanted it to be a surprise but it is something she wanted to try. She was honest and said it is something she herself may only do once depending if she liked it and of course if I was ok with it. She asked if that was ok. I trust her so of course I said I will do it. She smiled and said thank you again to me. She spent the next few days setting something up which is unusual because I am the one that always sets up the playtime. After about a week she told me it is set up and we will do it this next weekend. It will be a full weekend starting Friday afternoon and ending Sunday evening when we go back home.

Thursday night we packed for the weekend. I still had no idea what she had planned but she was excited which made me excited. Typically she withholds sex for a couple days before we meet one of her bulls. This is something we both agreed to and both find it very exciting to wait for the couple days. This was no different. It was Tuesday I last fucked her. Friday morning arrives and we head out. We have a 2 hour drive to get to the place.

We arrive at a rather nice house. Lots of land and the house is like a plantation house. We are greeted by our hosts when we arrive. My wife now begins to let me in on what will go on. There are 3 other couples there and about 20 single men. The couples are all white couples with us the only interracial couple. The men are white and black although about two thirds of them are black. She tells me that it is a special hotwife party. She will be open to all the men at the party for the entire weekend. Hearing this I am instantly hard and excited. I am loving this already. I can't wait to get started. She hands me a little weed to smoke and says I can have as much as I like. She knows I get very oral and very hard when I smoke. I of course indulge a little and smoke. While feeling good and excited she asks me if I am still good with this. I nod and give my approval.

She pulls out a small syringe with clear liquid in it. She tells me all the husbands get this shot here and it is safe. She promises me that. I ask what it is and she says a little something to make the weekend even more fun but it will not hurt me and it is not something to make me pass out. She tells me we can stop now if I want but she will not let me be hurt. I trust her completely so I let her inject me. She kisses me deeply and passionately whispering thank you to me for being ok with this. During the kissing I get even more excited but start to notice I am losing the erection I had for the last 20 minutes. I stop kissing her and mention I am down.

She looks and tells me what was in the injection. "Every husband here is giving his wife to these other men but the husbands are not allowed to fuck anybody not even your own wife".

Hearing this I get a little more excited but still not hard. "The injection is just a drug that suppresses your ability to get hard".

I asked her how long it lasts as I am a bit concerned. "It only lasts 3 or 4 days then you will be able to get hard again".

She goes down on me and sucks me. It feels great but after 10 minutes not even a hint of an erection. "I guess it is working. Don't worry my love, you are still going to be right there with me and participating while all these men fuck me."

I am going nuts I am so excited but not even a twitch for an erection. "They told me that there is a side effect of this drug. Because you can't get an erection and you will be very turned on and excited, it will drive you mad sexually. I hope this is ok still." I answered her saying as long as she enjoys I will enjoy.

We all get together in the main room. This place has a large living room that is being used as the lobby where all can relax and get to know each other. The hosts lay out the rules for the weekend. 1st and most important rule is that no means no. Anybody violating this is kicked out right away. 2nd rule is husbands can't penetrate anybody but with the drug in us that is not a problem. We are told a little about the drug and that it stops erections for 3 or 4 days sometimes 5 but no more than a week ever. 3rd rule is the lobby is a no sex area. Down the hall are 6 bedrooms and that is where sex happens.

We are all asked to strip down. The rest of the weekend is no clothing. I had another puff of weed. My wife attracts immediate attention from all the single men there. One of the guys came over and started talking to us. A handsome 30 year old white guy with dark hair. He knew we were there for our first time. He caught my wife's attention quick and after about 10 minutes he asked if we wanted to go to a room. He took my wife's hand and led her down the hall with me following. We got the the room and they began to kiss and touch. As per our normal she worked her way down and began sucking on his cock and I began eating her pussy to get her excited and ready for him. After about 15 minutes she gently pushes my head back and says she wants him in her. Normally I get very hard eating my wife but I am softer than a chocolate bar in the summer sun. This guy however is hard and eager to fuck my wife.

We spend the next 45 minutes with him fucking her and me kissing and touching my wife. They are all over each other and I spend most of the time just watching as he makes her cum over and over. He finally cums in her and sits with his cock in her pulsing and shooting cum deep in her for several minutes while she cums from the feeling.

He finally slips out of her and says "Thank you guys. I hope I can enjoy her more through this weekend."

My wife replies "you better." My wife sat with his cum beginning to leak out.

At the door we noticed another guy waiting. He asked if it was ok to be next. I invited him in to enjoy my wife. I could see cum starting to leak from my wife's pussy. I said "you remember that madness you mentioned? I think I am starting to feel it. I feel like if I could get hard I would explode but instead the energy is just wild all over me."

She said that is what is expected. It may make me more likely to do things I normally would not and I would be feeling this excitement all weekend long. "Would you be ok eating me some more while I suck this guy's cock?" to which I was so excited and stoned I just went and began eating her pussy even though it was full of cum. She went wild as she loved it. She gets off on me enjoying and approving of her fetish. Eating her just fucked and cum filled pussy was exactly what she liked and she gave this guy a great sucking. Once again she pushed my head back but this time she got up and got on top of this new guy sliding him into the pussy I was just licking. I stood back and began to watch her fuck him as I noticed a 20 something year old black guy at the door. I asked if he wanted to join and he wasted no time. He was hard watching my wife fuck. Just like I wish I could be, hard. He got behind my wife and slid his cock into her pussy with the other guy. This is something me and the wife have done before with her men. She loves two in her at once.

It didn't take more than about 10 minutes for both of these guys to cum in her pussy. Within minutes of each other they filled her while both being inside her. They both finally slid out a few minutes later and left the room saying thank you guys. I walked over to my wife and kissed her. She asked if I was still ok and I said yes. She said thank you for letting me do this. "Are you going crazy?" and I said yes very much. She gently pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me. She slid up and positioned her used pussy over my face and slowly lowered it. I eagerly ate that used cum filled pussy making her cum again. She then got up and we walked back out to the lobby and sat and relaxed a bit. The guys she just fucked were there resting as were the other husbands. Apparently I was the only one that was in the room with the wife for the fucking.

Over the next few minutes more people started to appear in the lobby. A dozen naked people talking. I excused myself to the bathroom for a few minutes. When I returned my wife was missing. One of the guys saw me looking around and realized I was looking for her. He told me a few guys took her to a room. Instead of going to her I found myself talking to 3 of the single guys. We sat for a few minutes and one asked if I took the drug. I pointed at my soft dick and said "what do you think?"

They told me all the husbands do this but they felt I seemed different. So I told them how we usually are and that I am normally fully involved. They asked what it was like to be unable to get hard and see my wife enjoying so many other men. I told them it is a little frustrating but amazingly exciting. I even described the "madness" I was feeling. "I don't normally eat her after she is fucked and cum filled but she asked for it and the madness has me so worked up I am enjoying it too" They all smiled and asked if they could also fuck my wife. "Sure, lead me to her and let me see the action", so they led me to the room she was in. Two men were leaving the room obviously spent from cumming in her and one guy was on top of her fucking her about to cum also.

After he came he kissed my wife and they whispered to each other. He then left and my wife was laying there well used and cum all over her pussy inside and out. My wife looked at me and smiled. She saw I had 3 guys with me for her. "I'm a mess, you don't want to give your wife to these 3 men like that do you? Are you still ok eating me and making me ready for these men?" so I found myself eager to eat that pussy. I felt like I could explode from the excitement but my cock had no life in it at all.

She rolled me over and climbed up on top of me in a 69 except she was not sucking my dick, she was sucking one of the other guys. I told the guys they could have her pussy this way and no time was wasted. The first guy slid his dick in her while I eagerly licked her clit. He asked my wife if she wanted him to cum in her. "I want all of you to cum in me while my husband eats me" and with that a minute later this guy is balls deep in my wife and I can see him pulsing in her cumming. He cums for about a minute in her and slides out, my wife plants her pussy on my lips while I eat her pussy with this guy's cum flowing out along with all the others.

The next guy touched her ass and she lifted up a little and let him in her pussy while I continued on her clit. The scene repeated with this guy cumming in her and her feeding me her pussy again followed by the 3rd guy doing the same thing. After he was done and I finished eating her we went to the lobby and ate from the buffet and talked to some more men. It was dinner time so most of us were taking a break. I wondered about the sleeping arrangements and then I found that the 2nd floor was more bedrooms. 14 of them to be exact. Each had 2 beds in it. Most couples would have the husband in one bed for the night and the wife with a couple men in the other. My wife decided that I would sleep with her in a bed shared with another man. The other bed could have more guys in it. Something to look forward to.

After dinner we all relaxed and smoked some. My wife was talking to and flirting with all the other men there. Kissing and making out and finally one took her hand and they walked toward a room. On the way she stopped and kissed me passionately and asked if it was ok to be alone with this new guy. She said he wanted her to himself a bit. "Don't worry bebe, I'll have him send you to me when he leaves and is done" I got so excited but wished I could get hard. I let them go alone to a room and the door closed.

I stayed in the lobby excited and soft talking to the guys. Some were husbands as soft as me but they were all into humiliation and I was not. I spent most of the time talking to the other single guys. They all found me interesting as I was not into cuckold humiliation even though I was enjoying what we were doing. They all wanted to know what my wife liked so they could impress her and enjoy her over the weekend. Finally Matt, the guy my wife went in the room alone with came to me and told me to go to her she was waiting. I looked at the time and it had been 4 hours he spent alone with her. When I got the the room she was well fucked and tired. It was 11 pm and she had been fucking all day and evening. She wanted to go to the lobby and pick a few men to spend the night in the room with us.

I pointed out a few I thought would be good that I talked to and she picked out 2. Then she told me about Matt. He lives in the same town as us and she really likes him. Turns out he is a doctor and the one that provided those shots. She said she wants to see him more and add him to the 2 guys she already has as steadies. I never refuse her a man she wants so I gave the ok. It was about 1am when we got to our room with 2 men in tow. One went to the spare bed and me, my wife and the other man got in the main bed. My wife was tired and wanted to sleep. Pretty much how we all felt. The difference was that the guy in the bed with us slid his cock in my wife and slept inside of her all night. She woke up very horny and I traded places with the other guy at about 6am. I watched as she enjoyed both men for the next 2 hours. I was excited but still limp. Seems the drug was working well. We all fell asleep afterward this time her with the 2 guys in the bed and me in the other bed. We woke about 10am and went to breakfast.

We ate with Matt and talked with him. He told me he was the doctor that provided the shot that keeps me limp. He asked how it was. I told him very frustrating but very exciting. He said that is the point and the sex we will have after it wears off will be amazing. He asked if he could see us regularly to which I said my wife already decided she did. However he wanted my approval which I gave. So we exchanged contact info and I guess we now have a 3rd regular. He thanked me for letting him have her to himself for a while. I told him that normally she is not alone that way and I am not limp. He asked my wife if she liked what we are doing this weekend and of course she said "it is different and as long as my husband is ok yes I love it".

He said "I would like to stay a weekend with you guys. Maybe once a month and I want your husband to have the shot for that weekend. Is that ok with you guys?"

My wife asked if I was ok with that and the "madness" still in my system I said "sure thing no problem".

With that we finished eating and he took her hand and led her to a room. He told me to wait an hour before coming in the room and bring a bunch of guys with me. Once he was done with her the plan was to let her fuck them. So I spent the hour talking to other guys and finding about 6 that were very interested in my wife. When the time came we went to the room and my wife as waiting with a cum filled pussy. She requested I eat her then hand her to the other men. With the door open we drew a crowd of men. The other husbands were watching and playing with their limp dicks while a line formed for my wife with the single hard men. The 6 I brought each took a turn cumming in my wife and the line went on the rest of the day with one after the other cumming in her. She took several breaks including a lunch and dinner break plus many times with me eating her used pussy.

By the time we took the dinner break every single man in the house had fucked and cum in my wife at least once. She was tired and wanted a shower. She managed to take a shower alone and cleaned up. She sat back with me and even after the shower there was still cum leaking out of her. We spent the next few hours just relaxing and flirting. At about midnight Matt came back over and we went to the bedroom for the night. The 3 of us in our bed. We didn't get much sleep. Matt woke up about 4 times during the night and slid into my wife while she laid on my chest. The first 2 times she woke up happy and fucked him. The 3rd time he slid in and gently pumped a load of cum in her pussy while she slept although she did moan a lot in that sleep. The 4th time she woke again and fucked him and I slept through it.

We woke up in the morning about 10am and she took another shower and we went for breakfast. Checkout was at 2pm so we just got everything together and spent some time talking to everybody. We left that Sunday and went home. I was a horny mess for days. It wasn't until Tuesday that I was able to get hard again. The entire time before that I was horny and eating my wife's pussy nearly constantly.

I told her how much I enjoyed everything she did. "So are you sure you want to let Matt come over like we talked about?"

I answered "Yes my love you can have what you want".

She asked "Are you sure it is ok to give you more of the drug and you be limp and unable to have me while he is here?"

I responded "Yes love".

"Good because he wants to spend this weekend with us. That means if you want me you better do it now because starting Wednesday you can't have me because he is coming Friday. Then you'll be limp for a while. He gave me some of the shots so I can give you one on Thursday and you will be down all weekend while he has me." I nearly came in my pants I was so excited. We spent the next 3 hours fucking like teenagers talking about everything we did and will do.

It seems my wife is now interested in both our normal stag vixen relationship and a cuck relationship with Matt once a month. Something new for me without a doubt but loving it with my wife.