Stag/Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew about all the secrets in his life, even the issues before we were dating, before we were married... And now they were beginning to pop up in our lives and get in the way.

I began to think he didn't trust me. On a few occasions, while he was working, he would sneak off the job and come home to get a little of what he thought someone else might be getting. But he was the only person, so I began to think there was something else going on. I couldn't put my finger on the problem, but it came to a head one night while our daughter was spending the night with grand mommy.

Dressed in the sexiest bra and panties I owned; I practically attacked my husband. He was a poor slob that had no chance at all. We made love, we had sex, and we did all we could to wear each other into a puddle of sweat.

When we finally exhausted each other, we began to talk in whispers while looking each other in the eye. I held his cock in my hand and he gently massaged my breasts. We kissed and spoke of our past. That confused me a little, because he had never asked anything about the times I was with my competition coach while he was on deployment. But suddenly he was insisting on hearing all the details of those days and evenings with the Coach.

It was important for him to know what had happened. It was hard to figure out why h e suddenly wanted to know. The Coach and I didn't work in the same Gym anymore. When we moved into our new home, I had changed Gyms.

I didn't know where to begin. I told him about the lunch that afternoon, and how I had asked about that letter. When I told him about the hotel across the street from the gym, I felt his cock react in my hand.

He began asking questions. Did I kiss him? I did admit, it was during the second sexual event that we kissed. He wanted to know if I liked kissing the Coach. He wanted to know if I gave him head, if he went down on me, if the Coach had a bigger cock than his, and if I liked the thicker cock. By the time he was out of questions, he was buried deep inside me. I was tossed around till I was on all fours. He pulled my hair from behind an squeezed my throat till I could hardly breathe. He grunted and groaned as loud as I. He turned me around, he had my legs on his shoulders, he had me sitting on him and thrusting as hard as he could to complete one of the best lovemaking sessions we had ever had.

When we finally gave up, I was so sore. I didn't have the strength to even take a shower that night. There was a wet spot that covered the entire bottom half of the bed. I just grinned and gave into the fact that tomorrow I was going to have to clean up this mess.

To top everything off....my husband was sound asleep. Snakes do snore when they rest, and my Snake was no different.... only better.

*THE STAG*

As months and then years passed, I had the joy of spending time with my daughter. I took advantage of her good health and both Samantha and I reveled in her love of hiking, running and sports. The three of us would spend time back-packing and camping in the great out of doors. Our lives were full to overflowing.

There was just one recurring issue that just wouldn't go away.... my nightmares. With the nightmares came other problems; I was having trouble performing sexually and I knew it was playing on her mind. My wonderful wife never complained.

I must confess, I was the one that introduced all the fantasies into our bedroom routine. I would search out porn videos and say things, like. "Wouldn't you like to have that big nasty thing in your mouth, or damn, that woman really likes it in the ass." her answer was always the same....NO!"

This kind of foreplay went on for a long time. When I say a long time.... We're talking about almost three years. Then one night, right out of the blue she didn't say, no. That act alone set my mind off and running. My dick turned to stone, and as I slowly and gently made love my Samantha that night we began making conditions or situations where she might acquiesce.

I told myself over and over it was for her benefit. It wasn't for me. Her needs were paramount. I continued that lie for the longest time. But the time came that I had to admit, I might be broken.

While I was at work one afternoon, I received a phone call from a guy from my old unit. He was the Medic, and everyone called him Doc. In life after the Army, he became a nurse at a huge Hospital in Dallas. He always said civilian life was treating him well.

I had met his wife on a couple occasions, and during our phone conversation, I asked if his wife was going to be with him. He made some sideways remarks that they may not be as close as they once were. I didn't think anything of it at the moment. But while driving home that evening, I started to have worrisome ideas. I closed my eyes while waiting for a light to change, and there it was....the vision of Samantha naked with her legs wide open to the Doc.

A chorus of auto horns awakened me from my thoughts, and I finished my drive home.

Doc wouldn't be in Houston till the end of next week, so I had time. Later that evening, when Samantha had finished up with all the mundane crap that ruled her daily life, I suddenly got that empty feeling of what in the hell was I doing?

I had not told her about the phone call, but still my guts were twisted and churning like I had walked in on her with someone else. It was a crazy mixture of feelings of excitement, anxiety and the urge to vomit. I had those feelings before. They were the same urges I had when I was kneeling behind a rock, waiting for the dessert enemies to show their faces. Waiting for the scream of a gunship clearing away the danger. That's what it was. It was the danger. It was stepping away from the safety of my life into a glow of sexual climax. I felt the release of the torture of my body and my nightmares. I knew now it was not just for my wife, it was for me, for my life, for my survival.

Samantha had met the Doc on a couple occasions. It turned out he was one of the guys that was at our pool party, a few years back. He was one of those I accused Samantha of brazenly flirting with.

She went to bed that night thinking I wouldn't be in the mood again. You see, up to this point I have had a little problem every once in a while. She was giving her daily report on everything that had pissed her off that day. That's when I pulled back the bed covers to show her the surprise I was hiding.

Her sleeveless sweatshirt was the first thing to come off, and my mouth was on her breasts in a flash. When her shorts hit the floor, I was pressing my beard between her thighs with all the gusto I could muster. I hit that little magic spot and when she came, I was drinking in the flavors of her lust. Her feet tried to push her body away from me and my oral attack, but I held tight.

We spent that first go 'round savagely pushing ourselves to our limits. And the second was softer and more respective of our needs. She hung onto my neck. She needed this night. I needed it too, but for a different reason.

Time wasn't about to stand still. Our lovemaking that night was destined to come to an end. While we were holding each other, I pulled her back into my chest and just felt the joy of her body and her beauty pressed against me. I whispered into her ear the discoveries or conclusions I had come to earlier. I told her how I had come to the realization that seeing her with another man was not only for me. It was for her too. Her happiness was paramount, but my state of mind was just as important... At least I thought it was.

*THE VIXEN*

I didn't think it was fair of the Snake to wear me out, and then make these comments of me being with another man. While his lips whispered his visions of me with someone, he would punctuate parts of what he was saying with a gentle kiss on my neck.

I said nothing. I wanted to hear all his words. But as he spoke, I couldn't help but wonder why he was having these thoughts and fantasies. Was it really that important to him. But what about me, and my dreams and my fantasies.

The guilt I felt was still with me from that first meeting with Coach. Then that guilt turned into desire. I remember after the first time with Coach, I thought a lot about him and what we had done. I remembered the feeling of how dangerous this could be to my marriage. But still, I was doing it because he wanted to help me with the torture I was going through at the time. The idea or the solution for both of us never crossed my mind.

The more he spoke, the more he was turned on. I could feel his cock growing hard against my body. He said he would set everything up with his friend that was coming to town. I was somehow falling into what I thought was a trap.

Did he want this so he could take my child from me? Was he gay, or was this an excuse to cover up an affair he was already having? I couldn't believe any of those scenarios. I couldn't' believe he wanted me out of his life. But then he kissed me, then he entered me one more time, and his actions told me I had nothing to fear.

The next morning, while we lay holding each other from this incredible night, I told him what he wanted to hear. I would do what he wanted, but I wouldn't do it without him being there with me. That was the only way I could be certain his needs and desires were being met. For the first time in our lives together I omitted something. I didn't say it may have been my secret desire too. We would soon find out.

*THE STAG*

Surprised, shocked, and somewhat excited about the prospect of having my years-long fantasy coming true. I came face to face with questions I was going to have to answer but had no idea of how to do just that.

How do you ask the man that bandaged up a wound to your arm while you were dogging bullets in the dessert? Agreed, it wasn't a "Purple Heart" wound, but I did bleed. And now I wanted to ask this man to let me watch as he fucked my wife. Stranger still, how do you ask him to do the deed in the first place?

Talking her into this situation had taken years, and now I had only a few days to spring the surprise on my longtime friend and fellow soldier we all called Doc. Would he go along with this? Of course, he would... he's a man, isn't he? And Samantha was hotter now than she was the day we were married.

She finished in the top four at the first competition she entered after she had given birth to a baby. And she won the competition after that. Who in his right mind would turn that body down.

Wait a minute! Was I getting too far ahead of myself. I hadn't stopped to consider all the ramifications. I loved her more than I could ever understand. I would give up my life to protect our family. But here I was, accepting the unthinkable just because my fantasies were taking over my body and mind.

The next evening, I went to work with my mind filled with doubts. Samantha hadn't said anything about what I had proposed. When I told her I would take care of everything, she stopped even asking about how it would happen, or what my plans were at all. I hadn't even told her when this was going to happen. It was up to me and my sick mind.

During my shift, I was able to get away for a few minutes. I called my friend's number in Dallas, but his wife answered the phone. When I told her I was looking for Doc, she said he was busy, but she would tell him I called.

I don't know why I called; I wasn't ready to spring this thing on him. I had no idea what I was going to say. About an hour later, there was a call at my desk. I didn't recognize the number so when I answered, I was surprised to hear Doc's voice.

We BS-ed for a while and then he finally got to the point. "What the hell is on your mind?"

I just had to say it. "Remember those fantasies I told you about back in our sandbox days?

"Yeah.... what about 'em?"

"I want you to make my fantasies come true. I want you to fuck Samantha."

There it was. It was out. I finally said the words out loud. It came as shock to my system, but not to his.

"I told you I'll be in Houston Thursday and Friday. How do you want to do this?" He didn't hesitate at all. He was just as serious as he had been since the first day I met him. It was as though he had been expecting me to make the request I made. I was completely surprised. But it was not enough that I didn't take the time to get all the details of his visit. Two things my wife made clear was, she would not allow it to happen in our home, and I had to be present.

*THE VIXEN*

The days leading up to my first meeting with the Doc, were mind numbing. I found a thousand excuses not to do this, but then there were reasons to go ahead. The first thing I thought of was how long my husband had been enthralled in this fantasy. He told me about the first time it came to his mind, and then the numerous different scenarios he had visualized as time went on. He had been seeing these mental visions since I sent him that first photo of myself. As I thought about that, I realized he had been building this fantasy wall since before we were married.

To be completely honest with myself, I knew I had not been faithful to Snake while he was gone that first time. It was a time before we were married. I had confessed every nasty deed... everything. I told him what I had done, and with whom. But that didn't change anything between us. We weren't even talking about marriage before he left. I knew I loved him with all my heart, but I didn't think I was being unfaithful in any way. But when he asked me to marry him, I couldn't say, "yes" fast enough.

Now, I was being confronted with another issue. I had always, before the Snake and I married, been someone who loved making men look at me. My part-time stint as a model and a competitor in body competitions put me in a comfort zone where I was proud of my body, and I wanted to show it off.

Here we were, about to make a giant test of our marriage, and take that first of many perilous journeys into what we had learned was called "The Lifestyle."

I was playing catchup in the days before our meeting with Doc. My husband had been researching this subject for months, or probably years. While I concentrated on making a home for our family.

There were the times I would meet someone or see a man at the mall that gave me the eye. I wasn't a total prude. If he made my panties wet, I would give him a promising side eye. I might even wonder what it would be like to have this guy on top of me or ramming me from behind. But, up to this point, nothing ever happened that my husband didn't know about.

The weekend passed, and all we talked about in bed at night was how we were going to feel if this happened or if something went wrong. I had Snake's assurances he would be there to protect me.... always.

My younger sister agreed to care for our daughter, and we dropped her off on our way to Doc's hotel. My guts were dancing, and I thought for certain I was going to vomit before we arrived. But when I looked at my husband, I could see he was having more trouble than I was. He was gripping the steering wheel of the car, and I could see beads of sweat on his face and hands.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

He smiled, spouted out one of his glib comments that I don't even think I heard. Then suddenly, he pointed out the lights of the hotel.

There were just a few seconds of giber jabber between us, and he turned the car into a parking space.

"I guess we're here...."

He looked at me and I was stunned. Yes, we indeed were here. I wondered for the millionth time if this was what we really needed to do. He had told me over and over he was broken man. But if you saw him or knew him, there was no way in the world this man would want to watch his wife having sex with another man. He always projected the strength and understanding of ten men.... lessor men. Yet here we were. I was about to offer my body to another man, and my husband was going to watch it happen.

We went to the bar and Snake made a call to Doc's room to let him know we were waiting. It was less than five minutes, when Doc stepped into the bar to join us. Yes, my panties were wet. He was not as tall as my husband, and his dark hair gave a look of authority. If there was any grey in his hair, it was hidden well.

We carried our drinks to the dining room and the men ate while I just pushed a salad around my plate. Anxiety was beginning to grow stronger. I knew it had better happen now or I was going to be running toward the parking garage.

Snake and I had a go/no go word, and when I said the go word, he asked Doc if he liked his room? The next thing I remember was the elevator door closing.

Anxiety is a horrible thing to be fighting. I could feel my body shaking... at least shaking on the inside, because when I heard my husband behind me say the worlds, "Whatever she wants." I was about to pass out. Then there was a hand on my shoulder, another on my hip. My body turned, and there were two lips awaiting my kiss.

There was very little light in the room, but I could see my husband bending his knees as he sat in a chair at the foot of the bed. The kisses became longer and harder. They were filled with lust and desire. His hands were busy pulling at my clothes, and I, for the first time in years, felt the hardness of a man, not my husband, pressing against me. When I looked at Snake, seeking his approval, he nodded, and I could see his mind bathing in his dream world.

Both Doc and I were dressed only in our undergarments. He pressed his cock against me and we were both thrusting our bodies against the barrier of the thin fabrics. My hands held his face against mine, and he was pushing those wet panties away from my lust-filled flesh. His kisses trailed down my body to the center of my thighs and he pressed his face hard against me. I again looked at Snake, and he had taken his phone out to take a picture. The only thing I wanted to see was the smile of his approval. Once I had, what I felt was his permission, I made the Doc move away so I could remove my bra, and his shorts. With a brief movement his cock filled my mouth, and his tongue played a concerto with my lust. He lifted his head to announce he was close.

Another approving look from the face of my husband, and Doc was inside me. He took me to the mountain top several times before I felt a burning fire inside me. We were both thrusting and groaning when I realized he was not wearing a condom. The warmth he sprayed inside my body would normally give me the feeling of joy and accomplishment. This time I felt fear.

The deed had been done, and I was just as much to blame as he was. Snake had agreed with me that Doc would wear a condom. I guess in the final moments of our lust and the excitement of the occasion, we both were to blame.

While my husband was out of the room getting some ice for our drinks, Doc and I laid side by side in the bed complementing each other on our "performance." I was holding his limp cock in my hand, and he massaged by body between my breasts and my abdomen. He asked if I would be retuning the following night... his final night in Houston. That's when I told him about how Snake and I agreed tonight would be the only time for us to see him.

He looked disappointed at my comment, but he knew he was not the person in charge of the events of that night. At about that time, my husband came back into the room. Doc and I continued to talk, and when Snake walked over to my side of the bed. He kissed me deeply and asked if I was having fun. I was completely caught off guard by his question because I could still see the signs of his excitement.

When my husband returned to his chair, after turning on another light in the room, he seemed excited when joining our moment of recovery. I smiled at Snake while nodding at the mostly soft cock I was beginning to stroke and to gently squeeze. Life was returning, and without even a word, I lowered my head to Doc's groin and began caressing him with my tongue and mouth.