Stag/Vixen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time in getting him inside me this time. I knew he was not wearing a condom as I straddled his body and lowered myself onto his pulsing cock. I felt the purple head slide inside my used pussy. Not all of his cum had been flushed from my body, and it felt like I was a glove grabbing at him to fit even tighter. He pushed me up from the bed, and I began rocking back and forth. I looked back at my husband only to see he was off again in a dream world. His eyes were glassed over, and his heavy breathing was the only sound he made.

Doc had changed my body around several times during this latest encounter. And finally, when he was about to cum, I could feel his urgency to relieve the pain in his groin. We collapsed into an embrace. Words were whispered, and thanks were given.

*THE STAG*

My wife showered first that night in the hotel. Doc and I talked about what had taken place. I tried my best to give out the vibe I was okay with what he had just done with my wife. We spoke like we were betting on a football game. I couldn't believe it.

Samantha stepped into the room as Doc lay on the bed covered only with a sheet pulled up to his waist. Samantha laughed and said how much fun she had. We said our goodbyes and left Doc alone in the room.

My wife and I rode the elevator to the lobby and out to our car with barely a word passing between us. As we pulled out onto the freeway to home, it was like a dam had burst. She was asking a question after question as to how I felt about tonight. She was almost crying when she asked, "Are we alright?" My answer came with a squeeze of her hand and smile.

Later that night, my wife proved to me over and over how much she loved me. At one point she was bouncing up and down so hard I thought for certain we were going to break the bed.

The morning following our first foray into the "Lifestyle," we both slept in. I was treated to a magnificent blow job before dragging my war-weary body from the bed.

Later that evening I was scheduled to work, but Samantha wanted me to beg off. That's when I asked her... "Does Doc want you to come back to his hotel?"

There was a shocked look on her face. "He said something about it, but I told him you and I agreed to be together when we played this game...or whatever it is."

I paused to stare into her eyes. "If you want to go back to him... go. I want to make sure you call me when you get there and call again when you get home."

About two hours after I got to work, Samantha called to tell me she was in the hotel Parking Garage. I told her I would see her when I got home.

For the next few hours, my guts churned and twisted. It was hard to keep my mind on my job. It was on this night I felt that green monster growing so large and so loud I didn't think I could survive the night. But when the jealousy turned from a monster to a stimulating adrenaline pump flooding my senses with a sexual desire for my beautiful wife. I knew to protect all I had with Samantha; I would have to push myself to be more than just the husband. I had to be everything to her and for her. She was now more than ever the woman I needed to keep all the animals that haunted my days and nights from destroying me.

When I arrived home that night, she told me every detail of her evening with Doc. She expressed the guilt she felt. Only on this night I was able to convince her that we would both benefit from this. I told her how her tryst affected me. I told her of the demons I had faced and beat back, about the mental battle I fought and won. How I was able to see her as the lover she should be.

Again, I was able to reclaim my wife as my own. As we awoke the following morning, I was pleased we were still the family we had been and wanted to be for all our married life.

I knew my life had now changed, and most people would claim I was a sick man. They would be correct. But the thrill, the danger, the challenges, and the peace it brought me was worth the journey through the unknown. Knowing that at any moment our lives would implode, sucking everyone and everything we held closest to our hearts into a permanent state of a voided life.

Samantha and I had jumped on this train with both feet. Now we had to find out how high the high, how long the train would run, and could we last till the end of the line.

*THE VIXEN*

My wonderful husband had made the ultimate sacrifice when he sent me to be with another man. Doc had brought his tablet with him, so he propped it on the cabinet holding the TV and sent the video to my phone. Later that night, Snake would be able to see all we had done while he was at work. The scene in our bedroom that night was a lot more exciting to me than anything on that phone. I must admit it was all very exciting.

I think one of the most exciting things that happened was how we would proceed with our journey into the lifestyle.

Snake had told me of many of his fantasies, but there were many different scenarios he had dreamed up in that nasty, dirty mind of his. We certainly couldn't investigate all of them; could be?

We heard about a pool party for Lifestyle members, and that was good for me (in a way). I had this hunk of a man that made more than my panties wet. We messed around a little, and he took me into a building next to the pool. That's where he proceeded to bring me to a couple orgasms with his mouth and tongue. So, I returned that blissful favor with my mouth. He tasted yummy.

We cleaned up a bit, and he helped me with my bikini and my coverlet. When we stepped outside, I was face to face with my husband, the Snake. The fact he was enjoying the embrace of not one, but two beautiful sexpots. That was the end of my fun. Oh, he had his fun too. I couldn't deny him that, but shortly afterward we were on our way home, and a new rule was being negotiated.

Our next adventure was to a swing club. Not really what we had in mind, so after purchasing a few masks that were really cool, we added another rule to the list.

Then came the old hotwife standby. We would go to a bar and see what happened. Our first adventure was actually with the bartender. He was a smooth-talking hunk of a guy that indeed made my panties wet. When Snake saw I was interested, he took the barkeep aside to talk. Later that night I was laying on my back with my feet in the air enthralled with the skill of this guy who served drinks for a living.

Then there was the guy we had vetted through a lifestyle web site. He was from somewhere on the West Coast. That seemed like an appropriate name, "Mr. West Coast,"

We met our "Mr. West Coast" at a hotel next to the shore of the Gulf. It was a hi-rise, and his room was near the top. There was a large sliding glass door out to the balcony, and after all the introductions we settled down with a drink.

Mr. West Coast had opened the sliding glass door and pulled the sheers back to give an unobstructed view of the city and the Gulf. We had just about worn each other out with one of, if not my best performance as the slut my husband wanted to see. I think we had fucked in just about every position you could think. Sex in a chair on the balcony twice, and a blow job out there too. Our final coupling came with me facing the open door and Mr. West Coast, pounding me from behind. When he finally finished, he rested his hands braced against my back. He then uttered the words, "I love that view."

What I heard was "I love you." and that's when my head snapped back to demand. "What did you say?"

All I could do was agree that I too, "loved that view." When I looked back at my husband, he was having a hard time restraining his laughter... but he did.

Later, while we were lying side by side in our bed at home, there was no keeping the humor of that moment from bursting out into the open. The sex was fantastic, but that one comment gave us both the assurances we were going to be fine as a couple.

*THE STAG*

Samantha and I were having fun and adventures from time to time. It wasn't like she was pulling her panties down for just anyone. We had over the weeks and months of our playing with other people, established a routine that was good for us. There were times that jealousy would raise its ugly head to the front of the line, but she was always there to help me keep everything in the proper perspective.

I have surprised her a couple times with someone she didn't expect, but she knows on those occasions she has the opportunity to signal her disagreement with my plans. Remember, we kept those go/no go words that come in handy every once in a while.

When we have been separated for any extended period of time because of my work, we are in contact every day. This brought about a problem I think she was unaware of. I had a very difficult time being away from her.

One evening we were having dinner with a several friends. These were what we called "vanilla friends," because they were not in the lifestyle. I, being the overconfident person I am, made some stupid comment about the lifestyle that at one time was called swingers. No one said anything at the time, but later, at home in the privacy of our bedroom. She let me know that one of the men at our table picked up on the comment. It just happened to be the guy Samantha was hanging out with while I was in the dessert, before we were engaged.

My wife in her own very delicate way (with my cock buried deep inside her), let me know he had cornered her when she and a friend had gone to the rest room, and wondered if we were indeed in the lifestyle.

I asked her what her response was, and she told me she had confessed that we had tried a few things. That was when he asked her to meet him for a date.

"And what did you say, when he asked you?"

"I told him I would talk to you and see what you had to say." I knew instantly I didn't need to say anything more. She had already decided.

"If that's what you want.... then go ahead and tell him, yes." It was at that very tick of the clock I felt my life collapsing on itself. I said nothing else. This was when that green monster came crawling out of his box. He takes the sword you had protected yourself from and drives it deep in your heart. But I was the one that forced us in this direction. I had made this gigantic mistake... I couldn't deny her.

I had known this interloper from years before. I knew who he was. Samantha had told me about him. I don't know, I see life through only the two eyes in my head, this was something else. We didn't speak about it for the longest, but still that monster was still stabbing me.

Then came a time when I was going to be out of town for well over a week, maybe two or three. I remember the words she spoke as though she was saying them to me right now. "Do you think it would be okay for me to give Jackson a call while you're gone.

Jackson.... That was his name, and I prayed I would never hear it. She was asking me out loud if she could hook-up with the one man in the world, I didn't feel I could trust with her. I knew they had feelings for each other in the past. But I had put this train on the track, and I had to ride it as far as she was going to go.

"If that's what you think you need, go ahead." I lied.

*THE VIXEN*

My husband had been out of town a few days, when things at work went sideways, and I was feeling like my work-world was going to crash. I had always depended on the Snake to keep me on the right path with my work, so I was surprised when our phone call that evening didn't go as planned. He somehow had reverted to his military ways and told me to do what I usually do and get on with it...whatever "it" was.

The next day was a Saturday, and with my sister, having a new baby, my daughter, the Princess, wanted to stay with her grandmother, so she could be just two houses away from the new baby. I hadn't seen her this excited in a long time. So, she was going to go to grandma's house, and I was going to be alone.

I picked up the phone and dialed my husband for our daily phone report. He sounded a little miffed, I had called him and interrupted something important. But when I asked if I could give Jackson a call, I could hear in his voice a definite change in attitude. I didn't think it was a good change, but when he practically barked at me to go ahead, my mind was made up. I don't think he even said he loved me before he ended the call.

Later that evening I poured myself into a new dress Snake had bought to show me off. It was a real shame he wasn't there to take it off me. In about hour after I met Jackson at a small hotel on the far side of the city, that dress was crumbled in a pile of clothes at the foot of the hotel bed. I don't know why I was doing what I was doing to Jackson, but he loved it. We sucked each other. We fucked each other till long after the sun had gone down. He made me remember the days before I committed to my life with Snake. We talked and held each other. We even revealed to each other the lifestyle we had chosen. That's when the night ended. He said words I would never be able to strike from my mind.

He said. "Before the Snake got home from the war," he confessed. "I was fucking you and your sister at the same time."

I'm sure he spent the rest of that night in that Hotel. Because when my knee hit him in the balls, there was blood on the sheets, and it wasn't mine.

When he came home from his travels, I told Snake the complete story, including how I felt he had been rude to me on the phone. It didn't take long for me to understand. I knew I had done damage to my marriage, and it would take plenty of time to fix. Jackson was a thing in my past that would forever be gone from my life.

*THE STAG*

The Jackson incident did a lot of damage to our relationship. My nightmares of years before returned and I was becoming more and more frustrated with my inability to deal with them. I sought help, but it is very hard to confess my weaknesses to anyone other than my wife. I noticed I was having trouble even confessing my faults to her. We continued as we were before for a while, and then it just became too much for either of us to handle.

I felt more like a pimp than a husband. She did all she could to carry me through my pain, but she admitted she was the cause of some of that pain.

We decided to take a break from the fun and games afforded us with our lifestyle activities. We had a beautiful growing woman in our home. It was joyous when she acquired her learners permit from the state of Texas. Both Samantha and I were apprehensive at first, but she was a quick learner. and soon she would be of age to drive a car by herself.

With what we termed as a return to a normal life, it was anything but normal. There were still gaps in our being together as a true family. Oh, the love of each other was still there, but something was missing. And it was affecting all of us. Samantha tried her best to keep a daily schedule to know when we could find those magic moments together.

Tied down with two full-time jobs that incidentally, she took on herself, I couldn't help but feel I was the problem. I was the one that took on this life I lived. I worked during the day and slept as a normal family man at night. I worked evenings and slept cuddled up to a woman that was exhausted from her day. I worked at night and slept during the day. What kind of a life it that for a man in his middle years. Was this the way it was going to be for the rest of our lives?

*THE VIXEN*

Our little Princess wasn't little anymore. She got her height from her father, and I'm happy to report she got her looks from me (well, the best ones). She got her brains from both the Snake and I, and she got her grit and determination from me. Even Snake agreed with that undeniable truth.

When you have a big house with a pool, and you combine the heat of South Texas, you are going to have a party. On this occasion the Princess was making the grade, and we had hidden her birthday gift in the garage. Don't let yourself get too far ahead.

The night before her birthday she had been sequestered at her cousins house, and everything was ready for the big reveal. At the appointed time, my little sister (she's taller than I am) brought Princess home and we all sang and hugged and kissed my special girl till she was pushing us away. We ate cake and her favorite ice cream. When it was time for the presents, she was about to burst with excitement.

Everyone at the party knew she had been lobbying for a car, but there was no mention by anyone about any kind of car. That was until it was time for mom and dad to come across with the goods. I walked over to the pull on the drapes at the front of the living room and slowly opened them. Parked across the driveway was her brand-new car. It had more safety features than the SUV I was driving. But modern parents are like that, I guess.

Anyway, she sat in the divers-seat of that car for the rest of the party. Snake told her she could drive it after the party, he wanted to make certain she knew all the safety features, and of course the radio.

Party goers were now leaving. Samantha and I saw to it that everyone was thanked, and the Princess could get her big ride driving her new car. My husband asked me if I wanted to go with them, but I begged off. Biggest mistake of my life, and you'll admit I had some big ones.

Volunteering to help me cleanup was a former lover, the Doc. I knew he couldn't' be there for me, because Snake and I were taking a planned break from our lifestyle games. So, like an idiot, I told him his help would be appreciated.

With a quick check of the trash situation, it wasn't long till it was just a case of loading the dishwasher. That was when I knew I was in trouble. I felt his hands on my hips, and when I attempted to turn around, he tightened his grip. His cock was already hard, and he was massaging it between my ass cheeks over my bathing suit bottom. His hands moved quickly up my body to push my cover away and lift my top so he could cup my breasts.

He held me captive with his groin pressing me against the cabinet. I begged him to stop. I told him my husband and daughter would be coming home at any minute. My demands fell on deaf ears. Once again, I tried to pull away, but he held me tight. The next thing I remember was the head of his cock pushing its way inside me. I seemed to lose all semblance of thought. I was his slave, and I knew it. I was being raped in my own home, by a man I didn't even like that much. But I was helpless. I heard the door to the garage open. There, with my hands clutching the edge of the kitchen counter as the Doc pounded harder and harder, I saw the silhouette of my husband ... and next to him ...my daughter.

I guess since I started this horror story.... I need to let Snake finish it.

*THE STAG*

Life was suddenly moving in slow motion. I felt the palm of my hand smash into the face of my former friend and confidante. I hadn't noticed the blood on his face. I guess as much blood as I had seen in my lifetime, it had no effect on what happened next.

Rushing to the aid of my wife seemed so right, but she ran from me to hide in her private world. When I turned to see to my daughter, she stood there stunned. Then, when she gathered her thoughts from what she had seen, she too ran away. This time she had her own castle of peace...the front seat of her car now parked in the garage. I attempted first to calm the two women of my house, and then I returned to see the Doc had disappeared, leaving only a spotted trail of blood on his way to the front door.

It was long past time for me to man-up and take control of the situation I found hanging around my neck. After a night filled with doubts, the sound of crying coming from my bedroom, and the absence of my daughter from our nightly routine (when I was home and available). I decided it was going to take something special to get these three lives into something that resembled normal. After a power nap, a cloth bag filled with snacks and several bottles of water. I demanded with the voice of authority I had used all my life. I cajoled and coerced the two distraught humans that I loved more than anything to join me in my daughters new car.