Stag Weekend with Brother-in-Law

Story Info
Lust becomes love.
1k words
4.27
22.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biboy23
Biboy23
2 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

*NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR STORY PURPOSES*

Some of this story is real life and some is a fantasy I have had for the last 8 years of my brother in law! I hope you enjoy as much as I have writing it!

Lucy (aged 28) and I (aged 28) were friends for 7 years before we became a couple. She knew all about my past, my ex boyfriends and my love for the male form. She also always knew I had a massive crush on her 24 year old younger brother, a 5' 8, slim built, chiseled jaw line, ginger haired chav. Ryan and I didn't always have the best relationship until he had a drink in him and he became very 'friendly'. My crush for Ryan changed to lust after being in a relationship with Lucy for 4 years. In this time I had asked Lucy to marry me and chose Ryan as my best man which he hesitantly accepted. He arranged the stag do with a trip to Barcelona, having no friends the only people that went was Ryan and myself.

The weekend of the stag do arrived and we set off with much hesitation. I could tell Ryan was nervous about sharing a hotel with me let alone us having to share a bed, I on the other had was ecstatic about us sharing a hotel room and especially a bed! Whenever I saw Ryan I could always see his dick print in his tracksuit bottoms and it always turned me on, I would give his sister a good fuck thinking of him. There were several occasions is saw him in just his underwear and it was near impossible to hide my massive erection in front of him and his family. We arrived at the hotel and we unpacked our clothes, Ryan went for a quick shower. I followed suit and showered after Ryan, I had great pleasure in sniffing his used underwear that were lying on the bathroom floor; this was probably one of the best wanks of my life and I hoped Ryan would hear my grunts as I shot spurts of cum across the bathroom.

That evening we went out for food and drinks as the next day we were going to watch the football. Ryan has always been a big drinker but can't handle his drink very well, I am not a big drinker so I have a couple and that my limit. Ryan was a bit worse for wear and we decided to head back to the hotel. When we got back I realised Ryan was a drinker than I had realised and was unable to undress himself. He sat on the edge of the bed looking at his phone, I asked if he would like some help getting undressed and he raised his head a smiled (I think he knew what was 'cuming')

I unbuttoned Ryan's shirt and slid it off revealing his slim, toned and utterly stunning body he lay back on the bed and I slipped his shoe off. I've always had a bit of a foot fetish so I took my opportunity to have a good shift of his feet before sliding his socks off and having another sniff. Ryan lifted his head and said 'so you gonna help me take these trousers off?'

I looked up and could see a visible bulge in his trousers and the obvious dick print, this instantly got me hard. I unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them off, Ryan's hard dick sprung up in his grey Calvin Klein boxers; an impressive 8 inch, moderately thick dick. I could resist the urge to remove his dick from his boxers and slide it in my mouth, Ryan groaned in ecstasy. I could feel the moist tip of his penis nudging the back of my throat, I gained speed and started using my tongue, Ryan tensed and a huge spray of cum his the back of my tonsils and I swallowed immediately. Ryan sat up and said 'Josh that was the best blowjob on my life' rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke to find Ryan spooning me with his raging erection poking my left bum cheek. I was unsure if Ryan was awake or not, I slowly moved my hand back to touch this penis when his hand came round and grabbed my own throbbing cock. He started to wank me off and I rubbed the tip of his dick on my tight hole, his pre-cum lived my hole enough for his dick to slide right in and make me moan with pleasure. Ryan started biting my ear and neck and started thrusting his bony pelvis backward and forwards and started gaining speed. I pulled away and climbed on top on Ryan and reinstated his throbbing member into my ready hole, Ryan was looking up with me and said something that stopped me in my tracks 'I've always wanted to fuck you but thought you would always tell Lucy'.

I slid my arse down on his cock, bent down to his ear and said 'I'm going to ride you like you've never been ridden before, this is our little secret.'

The feeling of having Ryan's cock inside me was like nothing I had ever felt before. I rode and rode Ryan, he sat up and started kissing me while he wanked my wet dick. I started to gain pace and was moaning erratically. 'Ryan, Ryan, oh god Ryan I'm going to cum' I moaned.

'Keep riding me Josh I'm going to bust my nut in you' whispered Ryan. With this exchange of words I started shooting dreams of cum all over Ryan's chest and he started filling me with his own cum, Ryan lay down and started to wipe my cum with his fingers and eat it before sitting back up to kiss me.

Our weekend ended and we went back home to normal life, except whenever I was at the family home or Ryan was at mine and Lucy's house me and Ryan would go upstairs to play 'Xbox' and he would use my throat as his own personal cum dump, he started to return the favour and we became fuck buddies.

Biboy23
Biboy23
2 Followers