Stage Whore Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
It is show time.
2.5k words
20.3k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart is beating like a drum as I wait to be led out into the auditorium. We have already done the scene where the slaves are made to strip and, when the lights dimmed the crowd gave enthusiastic applause. It is clearly a receptive audience. Now, however, it is just me and there has been a lot of build up to this opening night. At some point, reality had kicked in for Mary and Mike and they had decided on caution. It was obvious the show could not be an opening scene followed by me getting gang banged for an hour in graphic sex scenes. Although the rehearsals had been fun, we didn't want to get shut down on opening night. Instead Mary puts me on a leash and leads me naked onto the stage. I'm sure some readers saw the Queen's walk of shame through the cobbled streets in Game of Thrones? Well now it is my turn around this theater.

My heart is racing as Mary paints "whore" upon my chest and then walks me barefoot down the steps and into the audience, my breasts swaying slightly as she calls,

"Whore, repent, repent, whore."

She is trying to get the audience to join in but they are not. I am shocked that it did not occur to me who would be in the audience! I walk past a lady I know from the supermarket, a woman that works in the bank and a man I recognize from the chemist. I am glad the lights are down. I am also sure a hand just brushed my thigh but I do not look to see who it is, my eyes remain cast downward, I am looking at my hairless cunt and I imagine other people are too. There are other people that I meet around town all the time, up to now the audience was just an imaginary group of nobodies, now it is full of somebodies.

"Whore, repent, repent, whore," Mary wails.

I am starting to hear a few mutterings by the time I reach the far end, we walk across the back and then toward the stage up the other side. Everyone is given plenty of time to look at my naked form being paraded. A hand squeezes my thigh as I pass and then I hear a female say clear as day.

"She really is a whore, who would do that?"

This is followed by a little embarrassed laughter from others. I cringe at her words even as my cunt moistens. Mary leads me back onto the stage where she tells the waiting guards,

"Here, use her as you wish."

Four guards then drag me behind a screen and out of sight, out of sight at least until the screen is back lit, our silhouettes now showing clearly on the opaque paper.

"On your knees, whore," snarls a guard.

The audience watch a woman kneel, they can not know for sure if it is me or not, however for the next two minutes I suck cock on stage as the public watch it all in silhouette. I think some must be wondering if Mike really has a cock that big and if I can really take it all the way down my throat. They are probably wondering if this is for real but guessing that it is not, even if the sounds being produced seem realistic. The doubters are wrong of course.

As we take our bows, I get the biggest cheers of the evening. This not only makes me feel better about ever venturing into town again but it also encourages Mike and Mary to consider a few changes. Hubby fucks me twice that evening. Mary and Mike are buoyed by the opening night responses to the nude scenes and the mood is upbeat, they decide to tweak my outfit for the second evening. I now have nipple chains and a stud twinkles by my clit, white paint is used to spell "whore" front and back and I have been oiled so I glisten in the dim light. I feel wanton as, again, I follow Mistress down the stage steps and into the waiting auditorium.

"Whore, repent, repent, whore."

I notice the audience has grown a little, some I know some I don`t, but I also notice some were here last night and they are feeling a little braver as I hear the words whore and slut waft to my ears. They are warming to the game. Also more people are taking the opportunity to touch me; it's nothing overt, but fingers graze my flesh and send tingles of excitement through me. Then, when Mistress spies Liam and a college friend sat on the corner at the back, she slows her pace, making me linger. In the dim light, as Liam runs a dark hand up my thigh, I feel his digit spear my wet cunt and then it is gone. His friend smiles a big smile and then tugs a nipple chain in a playful manner. I hear a gasp from someone in the darkness and Mistress moves on. By the time we get to the stage all eyes have feasted on my big married tits, cunt and ass, many hands have felt the need to stroke my flesh. Again, Mistress tells the Roman guard,

"Here, use her as you wish."

I am gagging for cock. Again they drag me behind the screen.

"On your knees whore," snarls the guard.

Then, they descend on me like a pack of wolves. The silhouette clearly shows me on all fours, a cock fucking me from either end as my big tits swing. The audience must have an idea that I am really getting fucked. You can hear the guards thighs slapping against my ass, the crowd's silence is intense, with only the sounds of sex filling the air as I wonder if the front rows can smell my arousal? Then the curtain comes down.

On the third night I notice the poster outside now has a sticker saying adults only, this show contains scenes of a sexual nature. The place is packed out, they are even selling standing room only at the back and Mary and Mike are thrilled.

"Jane, darling, we thought perhaps you should wear these to save your feet."

Mary holds up sandals with strap ties, however these have wedge heels to lift my butt and shape my legs, they make me look sexier. I take them and reply,

"Good idea Mistress."

"Good girl."

Later hubby coats me in oil and then, in heels and chains, I am led onto the stage once more. However, tonight hubby is knelt in his leather cock cage; Mistress looks at him with contempt.

"Tell me slave, do you enjoy your wife being a whore?"

As he replies, "No Mistress," You could hear a pin drop.

Moments later, I am led with my heart pounding and a soaking wet cunt, into the gloom.

"Whore, repent, repent, whore."

Now people are more forthcoming, 'slut', 'whore' and 'dirty cunt' all reach my ears and the ears of others. By the time I get to the end of the first aisle, plenty of people have groped me, but the back row is mainly standing men. To negotiate it I must shimmy side ways, tits facing forward my butt passing their groins. Those in front are turning to try and see but, of course, it is impossible. They cannot see the first man along the back run his hands over my rear, they cannot see the second man follow his lead and then the third reaches between my legs far enough to rub his fingers over my smooth, slick snatch.

As I move along the row, my rear becomes less and less visible to others and the sixth guy sinks his fingers into me. I squeal and the fingers quickly retreat but Mistress says,

"Silence, whore."

This emboldens guy number seven enough to replace the digits of number six. I am at the back of a packed theater, facing into the crowd with a stranger's fingers rammed up my soaking wet cunt while my husband kneels on stage, his naked wife paraded on a leash. It seems an impossible scenario but it is happening and guy number seven can feel me push my keen, whore cunt back onto his hand before Mistress tugs my chain urging me forward.

None of the guys reach round me, none try to fondle my tits, all the action is below waist height, the seat backs in front of me hide it, it happens in the small gap between their trouser zip and my naked rear. I keep expecting it to happen and yet I am still shocked when it does; I feel a bare cock head brush my bare thigh as I near the end of the row. Back on stage the guards await.

"Here, use her as you wish."

"On your knees whore," snarls the guard.

But tonight there is no screen, I kneel as ordered with my back towards the audience, facing my Master's groin. I know my butt cheeks are spreading as I lower myself. I know that both my holes are coming into view. My glistening pussy is opening, but I have no time to contemplate this, as my Master presents his semi-hard cock to my lips. My mind is racing, do I suck it? Here on stage? I figure those behind me can not see but those at the far sides perhaps can.

"What are you waiting for?" he booms and I open my mouth like a good street whore should. Is the curtain coming down? The other guards surround me in something of a huddle, I no longer know what the audience can and can-not see but I can feel a hard cock slide into my exposed cunt. Hubby of course is the only person with a clear view, he can see his whore wife in all her glory and I relax into my role as now the lights dim and the scene ends. That evening, me and hubby fuck like rabbits.

The next day Mary phones to congratulate me on the show so far, she gives me praise and reassures me,

"It is impossible for the audience to know what is and isn't happening, really darling, I moved around off stage and could not make out a single clear detail."

Yet in town rumors are rife, some men are claiming they touched me up but others laugh at their boasts. Saying,

"In a room full of people? Sure you did."

Some claim to have already fucked me. Others stay silent lest their wife take out a carving knife. One or two have video clips of limbs moving, but most just congratulate me for being so brave and wonder what the facts really are. I am sure some women are jealous but of course it is all for charity!

Tonight, when Mistress asks,

"Slave, do you like your wife being a whore?"

He answers,

"Yes, Mistress."

I can feel the audience smile, and I know his cock will be straining under that outfit as he utters those words and watches his oiled wife being led into the audience again.

"Whore, repent, repent, whore."

People coming to see the show now know what it is all about, and they have become far less shy. Above the murmurs and the slut naming I hear someone say,

"She is the town whore alright."

People are no longer staying in their seats either, they have formed a standing gauntlet and many hands are caressing me as I pass. Molesting the actress seems to be included in the ticket price. I purposely thrust out my tits and cunt, shame has disappeared and lust is taking over. The back row seems to have grown in length and the first guy seems to think it is his duty to grab my butt cheeks with both hands, pulling them open. My tits are grabbed and someone says,

"Pass the whore this way."

There is much more of a mob feel, fingers are thrust into my cunt as I pass, yes, a bare cock has brushed my thigh and then I am shocked as fingers stroke my face and I feel wetness. Then the smell hits my nostrils, some dirty fucker has just smeared their cum on my face. It trickles and touches my lip, I worry others will see it and automatically use my tongue, but, when I taste it, I wonder why the fuck I am eating it and I feel even more like a piece of fuck meat.

I wipe my face with the back of my hand and smear the cum down my cheek as I spot the lads from the pizza place just ahead. Three of them in a row. I can tell they are plotting, there is intention in their eyes and, as I pass, the middle one grabs and holds my hips, his friends move to each side forming a screen of sorts. First a finger and then, with a slight bending of the knees, he spears me with his cock. He tips me forward slightly and, as he humps me from behind, the audience cheers! They think he is dry humping me when in reality his thick cock is right up my married fuck hole, pumping me hard. I look to my husband as I jig about on the cock of a stranger. I am both alarmed and exhilarated. Then I hear a swishing sound followed by a thwack.

"Fucking hell," one shouts.

His friend releases me and his cock withdraws as Mistress strikes with her crop again and again.

"Get off her you dogs, where the hell do you think you are?"

The crowd are going wild, loving it, cheering and calling. They think it has been set up, that this is part of the show. My pussy feels empty and I'm struggling not to play with my clit. Mistress continues,

"She is my property not yours, back off."

She threatens them with another strike, holding the crop high while quickly tugging my chain, and moments later we are on stage with my guards.

"Here, use her as you wish."

Tonight there is no screen and they lift me between the four of them, opening my legs as they spin me shoulder high. Giving the audience a fleeting glimpse between my thighs. I am then lowered onto a table, my cunt facing the back of the stage my head hanging off the end. I see the audience, upside down, staring back at me, waiting to see what will happen. The fake wine goblets are knocked clear and a guard stands between my open thighs and slides into me. Again the audience can not know for sure but his big cock is sawing in and out of my wanton hole and I am coming and so is he. He fills me full of sperm and then the next guard takes his place and even after the lights dim so does the next and the next.

The theater can not believe what a hit the show has been. The town is in something of a frenzy over the whole thing, and they are begging me to do one more show. It will be a special performance, it is for a good cause.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
GLineGLine11 months ago

Would like to see more of the husband in later chapters. Him becoming more submissive and feminine.

cpl4bbcabusecpl4bbcabuseover 3 years ago

Incredibly sexciting...this story can go much further...

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 3 years ago
thanks

thank goodness you posted in loving wives!

this is where cuckold fans come to find the stories they enjoy!

this was very sexy

and fun! unusual for erotica, but yes, fun to read!

I'm going to check out your catalog!

hubby should definitely wear the chastity device a few weeks - for the stage part!

would love to see what that riding crop, and guards whips could do to nipples and clit.

if its not too rough for you......... red whip lashes and body bruises are a slave's lot!

can you work in a naked slave auction block scene?

an ominous 'gallows' scene wherein nude wife is actually fitted into a neck noose?

this was so much fun!

I don't care if hubby EVER gets out of chastity!

admittedly it would take some writing acrobatics to keep the 'fun' element and also introduce more sado masochism, but i think you have the tools!

weren't slaves castrated anyway? :)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife on Stage Slut wife cuckolds husband on stage!in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories