Stages of Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
I'm forced to navigate a sexist dystopia as a Stage 2 slut.
3.8k words
4.42
16.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a dystopian world where adult women must suppress all sexual desires. If they fail, they move through the five Stages of being a slut. Men are not held to any standards.

All characters are adults well over 18. Elements of this story would be unacceptable in real life. I do not support or condone sexism (which is present in the real world) at any degree, and the following story should not be construed as such support. This is a fantasy that is, for me, rooted in fear.

This chapter highlights: sexism/sexist society, humiliation, non-consent, queer (lesbian) sex, impact (spanking/whipping), and force.

***

"No, Lilly!" I giggled, trying to keep it to a whisper. "Get out of here. I'm going to bed." I rolled away from her, trying to gaze at the wall. Instead, I caught sight of Tullia's silhouette, sound asleep in her bunk.

"C'mon," Lilly taunted like she always did, "it'll be fun!"

"I'm serious, Lilly!"

Lilly had snuck across the room--a cabin with eight bunk beds on either side of the wall--to my bunk. I always hesitated when she pulled me into her little plans, but normally she knew her way around Training, knew every nook and cranny of how-not-to-get-caught, and gave me confidence. But her advance in the dark had my heart pounding.

*

It was always hard to say no to Lilly. Before I met her, Stage 2, or Training, as they called it, was miserable: after a long night at the police station, Chuck put me in a van that took me to the county's Training Center, a campus of cabins tucked deep in the woods. That morning, I experienced my first of what the other women called the "Cherry test."

A woman in an immaculate, white dress and a group of men in dark clothing--the men, I learned later, were Security, the only men permitted on campus besides medical staff--whisked me and the other new arrivals to what looked like a large cabin on the outside and a medical waiting room on the inside.

They took me to a room where the woman in the white dress and a man in a lab coat waited in front of an examination table, complete with stirrups. I gasped and coughed, trying to stifle my whimpers.

"Come, there's no need to be afraid," the man in the lab coat gently removed my jail uniform and led me, naked and shaking, to the table.

"You had better get used to it," the woman sneered. "You will need to pass your examination every morning if you wish to stay in Stage 2."

And so I swallowed my tears while the man spread my legs, fastened my feet into the stirrups, and jabbed at and pinched me where I was exposed and vulnerable, where Officer Eric had defiled me the day before.

"I am Mistress Elizabeth," the woman explained. "Our uniforms represent our purity, and we will be your teachers. Stage 2 is for those who have strayed," she began pacing the room, "but who have yet remained pure enough to be redeemable."

I winced as something pinched me. The man's eyes were level with my thighs, and he peered inside, cold and scientific.

"You are still a virgin yet, as are all the girls here," Mistress Elizabeth continued. "In your Training program, we endeavor not to expose you to temptation beyond what you can bear in your naïve state, but still some girls manage to fall even further."

The man grabbed my wrist and plugged something into my tracking bracelet, no doubt uploading data about the condition of my body into it.

She paused and turned toward me. "I trust that you will not be one of those girls. Your survival in Stage 2 depends on it. You will report here at 7AM sharp each morning. Dr. Lucio will examine you to ensure that you maintain your virginity. Breakfast in the Great Hall begins at 8AM. Tardiness will not be rewarded."

*

Training became routine. We had packed schedules under the watchful surveillance of the Mistresses' and the Security guards' eyes. At breakfast each morning, the Mistresses announced who that day would receive punishments and who would graduate to their "real-world" Exam, the only ticket back to Stage 1.

The punishments were rare, but they were grotesque spectacles, performed right there in the Great Hall.

The graduations were also rare, and I grew hopeless that I would leave.

I slipped through my classes quietly, unnoticed.

I often escaped to the bathroom to cry, even though I hated myself for doing it: before Stage 2, I had had a career. But I couldn't stand being patronized and I couldn't stop the tears whenever they started.

I kept my trips short enough to keep the Mistresses off my back about it, but just barely. Most of the girls ignored me, pretending not to notice.

I thought everyone ignored me until one day, when a set of gentle footsteps trotted in and broke the silence.

"Hey. What's your name?"

"Violet," I sniffled. "Um... you?"

"Lilly."

"Oh..."

"Names are overrated, don't you think? They don't tell the whole story."

"Oh--okay."

"Why don't you come out and talk to me about it? Or not even talk. Just be with me."

"I--I, um. You can just ignore me. You don't have to do this."

"But I want to."

Shaking, I opened the stall door. The blonde woman before me had these inquisitive blue eyes. Looking away, I turned on the sink and started splashing water on my face.

As I dried my face with a paper towel, Lilly started, "So..."

"It's just Tullia. Just silly stuff. She called me a slut. It's fine. I mean, we're all here for a reason, right? So she's not wrong... I just... I just didn't want this."

"Oh honey... you can't let them get to you like that. That's what the men say, what they think. And the Mistresses are almost worse. But you can't go judging yourself on other people's ideas."

I cocked my head to the side. That just wasn't how reality was. Not for me.

"Look, I know it's not what they say here, but I really think it's okay to be anything you want. Including a slut. I mean, who does it hurt? So what, even if you are a slut--"

But the suggestion that I was a slut brought visions of Eric crashing down on me--"a helpless, exposed slut..."--and my attempt to stifle a sob just made it louder.

"Ah--sorry. Aw, come here," and she started to embrace me, when I recoiled.

"Lilly," I hissed. "That's forbidden." All forms of touch were forbidden, even among us "girls."

"Okay, okay. Yeah. I know. I just, it's okay to live a little, you know? But I get it if you don't want to."

I nodded. I was chewing on my fingernail.

"Really, it's--"

An insistent, firm knock on the door. My heart skipped a beat.

"Girls," a deep voice demanded, the door opening. This was not a Mistress.

I wanted to hide behind Lilly, but I froze.

The boots clomping on the floor came around the corner and revealed a Security man, whose sharp jaw and dark hair reminded me of Eric. I looked at the floor, my heart pounding.

"What's taking you two so long, huh?"

I shuttered.

Lilly rolled her eyes dramatically. "It's lady problems, sir--"

"You're all females here, you're not special--"

"No, you don't understand. Lady problems, once a month. I had a scare, okay? Nearly bled through my uniform. Violet here helped me out."

He raised an eyebrow. "Is that what you want me to tell the Mistresses? That she helped you with this?"

"Not what you thought, huh? And what did you think? Nothing out of sorts, I take it?" She gasped. "Oh no, do I need to tell Mistress Elizabeth you incorrectly stormed in here, thinking something was happening?... Because I remember what happened last time you got in trouble with Mistress Elizabeth..." She coiled a lock of her hair around her finger.

His face darkened.

"I'll take that as a 'No,'" Lilly chirped. "So we'll be on our way." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me out.

As we crossed the lawn back towards the cabins where our classes were in session, I whispered, "Thank you... How... how did you do that?"

"Anything for you. And, well... it's good to keep up with the rumors just in case they turn out to be true and you need dirt on someone."

I nodded.

"We should hang out more. I'll help you see the place a little better. Show them who owns you."

I looked at her.

"I mean you. You own you. Don't let them own you. See you after class?"

"I owe you one."

"Huh?" She smiled.

"Really. I owe you one. Thank you for saving me."

She let out a laugh. "Maybe I'll take you up on that one day."

*

And that was how Lilly became my best friend at Training.

Lilly and I had our differences, but the mischief she led me to somehow made me succeed more in the classes, even as I realized how inane they were.

Every day, I grew closer to graduation. Maybe there was hope after all.

*

"I'm serious, Lilly," I repeated, hushed. "Go to bed."

But instead, I heard the bed creak as she sank her knee onto it, perilously close to my thigh. I felt the ends of her long, blonde hair drape onto my face. She never had it under control, not like my perfectly tied dark hair.

I rolled onto my back as she spread her other leg over my body, straddling me.

"Lilly, what are you doing," I accused.

"Shh," she smiled, her eyes glowing. "We're having fun."

"No, Lilly," I snapped in a whisper. "My written exam is in one week. We can't be caught."

"Aww," she teased, "you'll graduate and leave me here?"

I rolled my eyes. Despite her rebellious act, she was only two weeks from being eligible for the written exam herself, and she knew it.

She took my silence as an invitation to pull back the sheet, slowly running it along my skin, trying not to stir up too much sound in the darkness.

I whimpered. My eyes pleaded with her. She ignored my silent pleas and lowered herself onto me. I gasped as her warmth radiated in my body.

"Lilly!"

"Shh," she whispered, her cheek on mine. My heart fluttered as she kissed my cheek. "You're my best friend."

"Lilly, I, I... Please..."

"Please, what?" She teased, leaving a trail of gentle kisses on my neck.

I pushed at her shoulders, she held herself up--with her broad shoulders, I knew she was stronger than me, but maybe she got the message. "Lilly," I snapped, "We can't do this. If we get caught, we'll... we'll... we can't."

"We won't get caught, Vi." I whimpered as I felt her pressing herself on top of me, unbuttoning my pajama uniform.

I tried to get up, but she gently pushed my shoulders back into the bed.

"Where will you go?" She taunted.

I squirmed. Even if I were strong enough to wriggle out from underneath her, she was right. If I went to her empty bed, she would follow me there. If I dashed to the bathroom or outside, I would attract attention...

And Tullia, sleeping in the bunk right next to mine, would not hesitate to report me.

"Besides," she continued, "don't you owe me one? Isn't that what you said?"

Lilly was kissing my exposed breasts now, and I thrashed back and forth to keep myself from moaning. "Lilly, please," I panted, "Just let me get through next week, the... the exam... please..."

"Oh?" She smiled, landing a kiss on my nipple that forced me to stifle a scream, "And then what?"

"And then--aaah!" She bit down, clamping my nipple for just a moment.

"Shh..." she teased, "Better keep it down."

"Please... please... I..."

"You were saying?"

I moaned softly as she kissed my neck. Her breath, her soft skin on my face, were lighting me up but I needed to stay quiet. "Please. Not now. Anything. I'll do anything you want, just... just let me get through this week."

She lifted my dress over my arms and I lay there, powerless. "Aww," she pouted, as her lips trailed down my neck, my breasts, to my belly button. "But I want to have fun now."

"Please, please no, please no Lilly."

I writhed as her lips met my thigh and she sucked on my skin. "And besides," she added, swirling her finger on my thigh, "your begging is so cute."

I couldn't believe she was doing this to me. She was my rock, the one person I'd trusted at Training. She meant everything to me... and now she was threatening my only path back to Stage 1.

"I hate you, Lilly! Someone's gonna catch us!"

She rested her head on my thigh, throwing her hair over her shoulder, looking at me with her bright eyes. "Do you?" She questioned. "That would be too bad, because I'm extremely fond of you, Violet... And besides," she added, parting my thighs with her hands and peering between my legs, "I think your body begs to differ."

And then she dove between my legs, her tongue parting my lips. Her arms had an iron grip on my legs. I wanted to screech, but I willed myself to stay silent, to not wake Tullia or anyone else. Maybe it will be okay. Lilly's right. We won't get caught.

My heart pounded and I was panting, clawing at the sheets and stuffing them in my face to try to quiet myself as she licked me where I was the most sensitive. I felt my legs spasm as she dipped her tongue inside. Not there! I thought, but couldn't make out the words. Dr. Lucio will know! Instead, a meek whine came out.

"Shh," Lilly cooed. "This isn't like penetration. They can't detect it at the Cherry Test."

But how did she know? It didn't matter: there was no escape. Her tongue landed between my legs again, lapping up the wetness she found there again and again, giving me no release even as I squirmed.

"I... I can't... Lilly... I can't take it..."

She ignored my pleas and swirled her tongue around my clit, making me gasp and stifle a moan. I kicked my legs wildly and shoved the corner of the sheets into my mouth, hyperventilating through my nose and trying not to scream. I'm already making too much noise... I can chalk it up to a bad dream if no one notices... Her tongue was relentless on my clit.

"Please... please... please," I gasped, the cloth coming out of my mouth.

"Aww, please what?" She coaxed.

"I... I... ahhh..." Her tongue darted back to my clit and she looked up at me with wide, innocent eyes as she tortured me.

"Aw, Vi, your whining is so cute. Are you gonna cum?"

"Ah... ah... no..." My blood was rushing and my whole body was on fire, begging for release. But I didn't know what would happen if I orgasmed. Maybe I would moan, waking everyone up. Even if I escaped tonight unnoticed, maybe it would make my body look different, and I would fail tomorrow morning's Cherry Test.

"Are you sure?" She teased. "Sex doesn't have to be all bad, you know. That's how men want us to see it." Her tongue was trying a new rhythm now, darting on and off my clit, building me up and then letting me down. "But that's not fair, is it, Vi?"

I was burning on the edge of those feelings that had overwhelmed me the first and only time I'd ever orgasmed, the feelings that brought me here, when Eric had forced that vibrator onto me and tortured me... when he restrained me to my own bed and forced an orgasm out of me... when he stole my life away from me...

"Stop!" I cried out, at full volume, immediately shoving my hand over my mouth. But it was too late, and Lilly didn't stop, her tongue was swirling around my clit again, and the now-familiar waves of pleasure started to take over. I was spasming and moaning, writing and panting as her tongue flicked my clit again and again, me helpless to go anywhere, oblivious to the restless movement in the cabin...

The door burst open and moonlight poured into the cabin. Girls were stirring now, and my eyes widened as that one dark-haired Security officer--the one who caught me and Lilly in the bathroom, the one who reminded me of Eric--stormed in, followed by two other men, the sound of their boots reverberating. I hurried to gather the sheets and cover my exposed body, but the flashlight in my face told me they had already seen everything. I shivered while they examined Lilly, still in her pajamas, her face wet with my fluids, and me, naked.

"Well, well," the dark-haired one announced, looking Lilly up and down. "This one. No surprise there." He waved to the other men, who produced a set of handcuffs and restrained Lilly. "Take her. You know where."

Lilly complied, upstaging them with her dignity... and her seductive smile. As they yanked her out the door, she blew a kiss... to me.

I would never understand her.

"And you," the dark-haired man muttered, his henchmen gone now. He yanked the sheets off my body, exposing me, as I squealed. Then he clambered onto the bed, straddling me, pinning me down and gripping my throat in one hand.

Grabbing my jaw with his other hand, he grunted into my ear. "And what are we going to do with you?" He slid a hand down between my legs. "Little bitch, acting like you own the place, huh?" I moaned as he pinched my clit, already throbbing from my orgasm. "Damn," he announced, climbing off me.

He yanked a set of handcuffs off his belt and pinned me to the bed, facedown. I didn't struggle as he fastened my wrists together, but I felt tears welling in my eyes.

"You will stay here through the night," he commanded, adding another metal cuff to my ankle, and then fastening that to the bedpost, locking it. "Tomorrow morning, I will personally escort you to your physical examination."

I nodded, trying to force out a response, hyperventilating.

"Now to see about your little friend." He stood. "Good night, girls," he announced. "Everyone, to bed." The door slammed shut and silence descended on the room.

Tullia smirked at me from her bed, tucking herself back into her bunk.

For the rest of the night, I tried to keep the girls' hushed gossip out of my mind. I told that I could face tomorrow if I just got some sleep. Maybe when I woke up, I would discover that it was all a dream.

The cold metal digging into my wrists jolted me back to reality.

*

The next morning, I whimpered as the girls trickled out of the cabin. I had been awake for hours now, and the rest of the girls were getting ready to go to their Cherry Tests. No one spoke to me. Lilly was still gone.

When the man came back, I had been alone for a long time, crying. I didn't know the exact time, but I knew I had missed my Cherry Test. I would be a failure now.

He unlocked the cuffs and I sat up slowly, in a daze.

"Well?" He threw my uniform at me.

I nodded and slipped it on.

He grabbed my upper arm, holding it above my head, and forcefully walked me out the door, and down the steps.

My bare feet hit the dirt and he started walking me in the direction of the Great Hall. I wanted to hide from shame; I could see several girls on their morning walks between their Cherry Tests and breakfast.

"Sir, I... I'm going to miss the... examination. And I... I need to..."

"You won't need your examination today. I'll handle that. And what?"

I blushed. "I need to pee."

He released my arm. "Right here."

"But, sir, I--" I glanced around nervously at the passersby.

"Do you need to or not?"

I clambered to the patch of dirt next to the path and squatted to the ground, looking away from him, looking away from the girls I could hear giggling at my shame.

"And lift your dress. You don't want to stain it. Dirty slut."

And so I did, my face flushing. I glanced up. His cold expression burned into me as he stared. I turned away.

As soon as I finished, he yanked my arm again and dragged me to the Great Hall. He didn't release me until I was seated. The girls at the table, front and center as he had chosen, fell silent as soon as I sat.

The bell rang and everyone turned to the center platform, which had the wooden table on it today.

"Girls, girls," Mistress Elizabeth lectured. "Today is an unfortunate day, as not one, but two among you must face punishment." Another Mistress brought out Lilly, naked with a cloth gagging her. She began strapping Lilly onto the table as Mistress Elizabeth continued. "Punishments are the natural consequence of insubordination. We all know what kind of crimes amount to losing precious girls who slip within the stages, never to return to their Virginal selves."

12