Stages of Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly was being strapped, stomach-down, to the table, her nakedness exposed to all of us. I tried to look away.

"This girl before you has fallen too far to be saved. We present her punishment now as a reminder to all you girls what happens if you stray." She nodded to the other Mistress.

A security man I didn't recognize appeared and held an arm out for her as she stepped down from the platform. He took her place, and took a long, wooden rod--the same as Eric had used on me--to her exposed butt and cracked down.

Silence permeated the Great Hall as the whipping and slashing sounds echoed, turning her skin red. I had seen punishments before, but not like this. I lost count after twenty-seven.

Lilly remained silent, holding her head high.

After an eternity, the Security man stepped down, the sound of his boots echoing. The two Mistresses returned, and the one who hadn't spoken unstrapped Lilly, escorting her away.

Mistress Elizabeth broke the silence. "The girl you saw before you did not act alone. Although her act was the more egregious, leading her to the punishment you have all witnessed today, her sin was an act in tandem."

Whispers and chatter arose from the crowd. I stared at the floor.

"Both girls will be leaving us for Stage 3."

My heart sank.

"Quiet, everyone," Mistress Elizabeth demanded. She unfurled a paper and cleared her throat. "Security," she summoned, "please bring forward the girl who goes by the name of--"

I started to stand, relinquishing myself.

"--Tullia."

12