Stag's Journal

Story Info
The Beginning introduction of my Journal as a Stag.
779 words
3
1.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

Stag's Journal

Why I love being a Stag?

First off I know many will say there is no difference between a Cuckold and a Stag other than denial. I'm not telling my story to argue or defend one way or another.

We are in a loving and committed friendship and relationship and everything we do we do as a couple and will complete communication. We are picky and cautious and plan everything out as much as possible.

Back to the point. I love watching my wife suck my cock and the way she licks my balls, eats my ass and the face she has when I bury my tongue deep in her holes and cum deep into her tight pussy makes me hungry for her even more.

Getting, actually creating the opportunities to watch her in the third person perspective as she gets face fucked by a stranger. Creampied by a thick random cock. Her riding and getting railed, all of it is so fucking hot. So sexy.

Before any group, tag team, or one on one sessions I participate and/or just observe with her getting fucked I am sure to thoroughly warm her up prior by fucking her myself for at least an hour. It's part of our agreement and ritual.

The reclaiming afterwards is on a case by case basis. Sometimes we are both turned on with sloppy seconds fucking. Other times it's more of letting her clean up and holding her and knowing that experiencing sexual fantasies does not mean friendship nor love is challenged or compromised.

If it is a guy we have interacted with before and comfortable, we are willing to go bareback so she gets cum treats in her throat and creampies. Otherwise we try to play as safe as possible.

No humiliation is allowed or tolerated. We do not joke about each other and if any guys tries to spin it that way the playtime ends right then and there.

It's happened before. Once a guy thought he was the shit and laughed as he looked at me sitting in the chair of the hotel room while he was pounding my wife doggystyle rough and good and said to me "That's right you little faggot bitch. What's it like seeing a real man fuck your wife?"

At the same time, my wife moved forward to get his dick out of her and turned saying what the fuck as I stood and grabbed him by his throat.

"I said no disrespecting her or anyone will be allowed."

I then pulled him to and out the door and into the hallway by his throat still naked as my wife wadded up his clothes and threw them out into the hall with him.

There are many stories I would like to tell you all. There have been very amazing times. Some very unfortunate times as such the one I previously mentioned. There has also been very awkward and comical situations.

We have had been stood up and even had a couple guys at different times freak out or get stressed and back out as soon as it became all too real for them and we were in the room.

We usually try to set up a meeting with a single male so the playdate can either be a one on one fuck with himself and my wife or a threesome where he and I would be teaming up on my eager little cock slut of a wife. These scenarios are rare as a lot of guys find it too "gay" or whatever.

The couple times we have had the threeway, it's usually taking turns on my wife's mouth and pussy. Once with a guy that was a good friend we did have a bareback fuckfest where we serviced all her holes and not only spit roasted her but also gave her two hard cock in her wet pussy at once with a double creampie at the same time.

I am writing all this down and sharing because it helps me remember those very sexy and naughty times and I think sharing our stories from our fantasies that we have turned into experiences may either help, encourage , or at very least arouse others.

Who knows, maybe some guy or guys reading this or one of the following entries will end up being one of our next adventures.

Over the course of the next several entries into this journal I will describe in detail each of our many playdates with others as well as each other when we have let caution to the wind and done some very risky things in some very public places.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers