Stags Pt. 02

Story Info
Todd and Ethan resolve their conflict in nature.
4.8k words
4.37
3.2k
9
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes: Content Warning: This piece contains explicit and taboo themes, including potential elements of incest, dominance, non-consensual behavior, and other graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised. Please be aware of the content and choose to proceed only if you are 18 years or older and comfortable with such themes. Please note that I am not a professional writer, and this piece is a work of fiction. It may contain grammatical errors and stylistic imperfections.

Continued: I've resolved some email issues on my end and should be able to receive feedback/requests from everyone now. Apologies for the delay on this sequel. Enjoy.

Stags: Part Two

Summer was in full swing. The forest was alive with the buzzing of insects. The air was hot, carrying a thick humidity. Todd had arrived at the destination first. He wore grey sweats and a white tank. His biceps and triceps were proof that he had taken the last few months seriously, following Dr. Harrington's advice regarding preparation. Todd's jock build from his glory days was slowly returning. Since the initial session with Dr. Harrington, his son, Ethan, had calmed down and approached him respectfully whenever the two interacted. But Todd had caught Ethan spying on his mom while she showered, and some of the tension had started to back up. This follow-up with Dr. Harrington couldn't have come at a better time.

The fitness routine and the meds prescribed by Dr. Harrington had doubled Todd's libido; he fucked his wife at least twice a day-usually with the door open and as loud as possible to prove a point at home-and his loads were massive, pouring out of his wife's used pussy after every fuck session.

Unsure of what to do while he waited, Todd leaned against a tree near the edge of the walking trail. A few moments later, Ethan appeared on the trail wearing a tank top. Ethan had religiously hit the gym daily, and his skinny body was corded with defined muscles. Todd nodded to his son. Ethan returned the gesture, eyes cast down at the grassy trail. Todd's eyes lowered, and he observed his son's short shorts. His son's thighs had thickened up, but the fat cock head that peeked out from the leg of the shorts was the true eye-catcher.

"Your monster is getting loose," Todd chuckled.

Ethan looked at his crotch and then back up at his dad. "It does what it wants."

Both of them snorted, but they were clearly low on energy.

"I think the Doc's little herbs almost killed me," Todd acknowledged, referencing the vitamin pills that Dr. Harrington had given him and Ethan a day earlier.

Both of them had traded the toilet all night, shitting out their brains and throwing up their guts.

"I'm fucking beat," Ethan confessed. "I hope we don't have to hike far."

"Sorry to say it's a bit of a stretch," Doctor Harrington's voice caught their attention. He trekked up the path towards them. Neither had seen the Doctor out of his business attire, and the sight of his shirtless body felt like a smack to the senses. The Doctor's body was fit, with rounded pecs and small, tight nipples. Chest dappled with hair. Defined abs were painted with a happy trail that led to a bush peeking from the band of his blue joggers. The Doctor was clearly commando and rocked an impressive, fat, seven-inch bulge that swung with his every step.

"Don't worry," Harrington continued. "Once we get deeper into the woods, I have a remedy for your lethargy." He shot both men a dazzling white smile framed by his neat beard. The Doctor's undercut was tucked under a ball cap. He strolled up to Todd and Ethan, shaking their hands. "Glad to see you took my advice," His eyes surveyed father and son. "You've both put in a lot of work." The Doctor's eyes lowered to Ethan's cock. "And there's the beast." He patted Ethan on the back. "Alright, let's get this show on the road."

Harrington started down a shaded trail. Out of sheer admiration, Ethan stole a glance at the Doctor's ass. It was round, tight, and hugged by the joggers.

They hiked the trail for half an hour, mostly in silence. The heat had crept up Todd's ass and back, leaving him swampy. The stains along the crack of Harrington's ass and his glistening, muscular back proved that the man, as impressive as he was, wasn't immune to the weather. Ethan's long hair was messy from sweat.

"I think my nuts are about to melt off," Ethan joked.

"Mine dropped off about fifteen minutes ago," Todd laughed.

"We're about to take care of all that," Harrington said. He looked back at the two. "Just a little further up."

The trio reached a point where the trail looped back the way they had come. Harrington followed a deer track that was only noticeable to those looking for it. The thin trail led into a part of the forest that thinned out. The three eventually arrived at a wide creek bed that flowed with cool, clear water.

"Alright, boys," Harrington announced. "Here's where we strip."

The Doctor took the band of his joggers between two thumbs and pulled them to his ankles. Pulling them off and hanging them on a branch. His bubble butt was slightly less tanned than the rest of his body and way less hairy than Todd expected. Harrington turned towards them, and his massive cock swung into view. It was uncut, with a thick head partially hooded, and hung over his balls with noticeable weight. The impressive display was framed in a thick but well-maintained, dark bush.

Ethan's eyes widened. "Touche."

"You're not the only one blessed by the gods." Harrington goaded. "Now, strip." Ethan and Todd pulled their clothes off and hung them from the branch. Todd took stock of Ethan's bulkier build and massive seven-inch, hanging dick. Todd's own cock, hanging at five inches, didn't inspire a second glance from either of his companions.

"Seems we're evenly matched at the moment," Harrington laughed, strolling forward and squeezing Ethan's shoulder playfully. "At least in terms of meat."

"Yeah, dude, you're packing."

"Okay," Todd interrupted. "Some of us are feeling a little left out."

The trio laughed. Todd found he was enjoying this more fraternal side of Harrington.

Harrington reached into the pockets of the joggers hanging from the tree and pulled out a small nasal aerosol device. He lifted it between two fingers, his thumb pressed against its bottom, and said, "This will take care of that fatigue." He stepped forward and held it up to Ethan's face. "Lean forward."

Ethan obeyed, and Harrington placed the nozzle up one of the boy's nostrils and squeezed the release. A puff of vapor hissed up Ethan's nose. Todd watched his son's eyes dilate instantaneously.

"Holy fuck," Ethan gasped in awe. "That feels fucking..." A stream of drool drowned out his words, and he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "Oh damn," he laughed hysterically, looking down at his cock, which curved down, rock hard, at its full eight and a half inches. The vein that ran down the center of the shaft throbbed, and the wide cock head dripped with a stream of precum. He looked up at Harrington, his eyes slightly crossed. "I've never felt like I've needed pussy more in my life. I'm horny as fuck."

Harrington patted him on the shoulder again. "Don't worry, this shit starts off potent but will mellow out some." The Doctor turned towards Todd. "Your turn."

Todd leaned forward, felt the nozzle in his nostril, and blinked when a puff of vapor swam up his nose. It smelled of musk and sour piss. Todd's head instantly swam, and his vision blurred. He felt as though he were floating, experiencing the buzz of all buzzes. He felt his cock grow, more sensitive than it has felt in his whole life. He could feel the skin pull tight along his shaft as it engorged to its full seven inches. He could feel every pulse along his shaft until the throbbing localized in his cock head. His cock slit dripped with precum.

"Goddamn," Todd slurred. "This is fucking crazy." He looked at his son, who shone with a bronze aura. His son's cock looked impossibly long. He strolled over and attempted to grip it, unable to get his whole hand over its girth. "I fucking made this!?" He exclaimed.

Ethan tilted his head back with pride. "You sure fucking did. Fucking huge, right?" Ethan's eyelids drooped, and he slurred.

Todd stroked the cock and looked at his own. "Damn, I'm so jealous."

"Oh fuck, Dad, you're jerking me," Ethan's body shook with laughter. "I'm gonna pretend your hand is mom's pussy, go harder."

"Okay," Todd squeezed and stroked the cock, so high the reference to his wife's cunt didn't bother him. "D-don't forget, though, this cock made you."

"Just jerk me off, bitch." Ethan's aura flared.

Todd pulled his hand off, his stomach burning with a sudden rage.

Ethan looked at him, furious. Two antlers sprouted from the aura around his head before Todd's eyes. "What the fuck, dude?!" Ethan barked. "I told you to keep stroking my monster cock."

Todd, attempting to blink away the hallucination, stepped back. "Y-you're gonna respect me." He could feel antlers atop his own head now. "We're putting your fucking attitude to rest for good."

"Fellas, fellas," Harrington interrupted the two. "Aggression is a key part of today's process, but bring it down for now. A connection of mine will be meeting with us shortly." He lifted the nozzle to his own nose and snorted up some vapor. "Until then, let's just fucking chill in this water."

Harrington's cock swelled, as thick as Ethan's, but curving up and to the side. It stiffened to eight and a half inches.

"Oh damn," Ethan gawked. "You could give Coop a run for his money." He said, referencing the wrestling team captain, his best friend.

Todd felt a pang of jealousy, but the cock was so impressive that he was hypnotized. Harrington's aura was the dark red of congealed blood. The man did not have antlers but two ram horns that curled up from his forehead.

Harrington stepped into the creek and sank into the water. Ethan and Todd followed.

The water was overwhelming against Todd's hyper-sensitive skin. The coolness of it seemed to fill him, kissing against his hole, his balls, his fingertips, and his toes. A cool electrical current that caressed him; within it, he could feel the pulse of the forest. Earthy rot from the loam soil along the bank filled his nostrils, the most natural scent he'd ever smelled. Ethan and Harrington had distant looks on their faces as they succumbed to the sensations around them.

"Felix," a voice carried through the forest, and Todd's eyes flicked open. He has been lost in thought, his mind having traveled down the creek. Todd was unsure how long the trio had been resting in the water. Ethan and Harrington were on the shore, lying in a warm sunbeam. Comparing their cocks, both of which flowed with precum.

The voice had come from a man standing along a high shore. He was shirtless, very muscular, with a broad chest covered in blonde and gray hair, and wore camo pants with leather patches. His face was angular, with a broad brow and wide-set nose. He had long hair flecked with gray, pulled into a wolf tail, and tied with a braid. His beard was closely cropped and also graying. Todd blinked, trying to focus his vision. The man looked like a Viking, handsome with an indiscernible age. His aura was steely gray.

Harrington stood up. Ethan's eyes followed the Doctor's cock.

"Harald," Harrington smiled and held his arms out in welcome. "Nice to see you again."

Harald only nodded. "Happy to repay a favor," he spoke softly but smirked. "Gunnar has prepared everything. It's time to get started."

The sober part of Todd's mind wanted an introduction and an explanation. Still, they obeyed when Harrington ordered him and Ethan to climb the bank and follow Harald.

Ethan crawled up in front of Todd, giving the man a good view of his son's ass. Ethan's butt had plumped up slightly from his dogmatic days at the gym. Todd felt his cock throb, and his mind was thrown back to that fateful session in Harrington's office when he had almost taken his son's ass for himself. As Ethan climbed, his small cheeks would part, letting his tight pink hole peek through.

"Keep an eye on the prize," Harrington muttered behind Todd.

When they reached the top of the incline, Todd stood. Harald and Ethan have already started down another deer path. Todd blinked again, his mind still swimming, nostrils full of earthy stench that reminded him of the times he had scratched his balls and caught the scent of them on his fingers; ahead of him, his son's ethereal antlers were dappled in the shade of the trees. Still tripping balls, a sober voice in his head thought.

They walked the deer path for what could have been a few minutes or hours before coming to a field of short grass. A clearing haloed by trees. Inside the clearing, a young man stood waiting. He wore the same type of pants as Harald and had similar features; instead of a beard, he had a small patch of unkempt scruff on his chin. His blonde hair was also pulled back into braids that held a wolf tail in place. The younger guy was shirtless. His body was fit but much less broad than Harald's.

Their guide led them into the field and turned to stand by the younger man. He clapped the man on the back and said, "This is my boy, Gunnar. He will be helping today."

Gunnar looked the naked trio over, his eyes bright. Todd could see an earthy-green aura swirling along the edges of the boy. Todd noticed for the first time that Harald's head was topped with massive ethereal moose antlers. I'm so fucked up, the sober voice worried. Gunnar, on the other hand, had no antlers, Todd couldn't rationalize it, but when he looked at the boy, he felt like he was looking at a hapless doe.

Harrington walked to stand by Harald and his son. Gunnar's eyes locked onto Harrington's cock, and he licked his lips. "They're all yours," he motioned to Todd and Ethan.

"I'm sure you're beginning to notice now that your eyes have been opened to a deeper connection," Harald said. "Felix here has used a little concoction mastered by my ancestors that allows you to experience the world more deeply, more richly."

"You mean, were fucking high," Ethan slurred. "Which is why you got some big ass horns on your head."

"That means the medicine is working," Harald nodded. "Felix has filled me in on the details of your turmoil. A buck and his fawn, now antlered himself, unable to settle their territorial conflict by the false laws of the modern facade."

Todd and Ethan nodded, enthralled by his words, which rose from his mouth like steam in their drugged vision.

"Because Felix has aided my son and me, I owe him a favor," Harald explained. "I offer the two of you a chance to solve your problem by the old laws, the ancient order of nature."

Todd and Ethan looked at each other, observing the other's spectral set of antlers.

"If you consent," Harald continued. "Order will be established, and you can live your home life without confusion. The law will be decreed."

"So, what do we have to do?" Ethan slurred again, wiping more spittle from his chin.

"You will do what has always been done in nature," Harald answered. "You will establish order through might."

"So, we're gonna wrestle?" Ethan smirked. "Oh, I'm totally down."

"It's far more than wrestling. It's a decree, young man."

"Whatever," Ethan shrugged. "I'm down. I'll wipe the floor with his pussy ass." Some of the aggression displayed at the creek bed returned to the boy's voice.

Todd felt himself bristle up. "I guess you don't remember what happened in Harrington's office," he challenged. "At one point, you were begging like a bitch for your old man's cock." Todd's mouth was hard set under his mustache.

"Abate your quarreling," Harald barked.

Todd and Ethan both closed their mouths.

"Words are not the heart of the ancient law," Harald continued. "Now, do the two of you agree to resolve this battle once and for all?"

Both nodded.

"As you can see," the man motioned to his son. "Some of us are not endowed with the spirit of the buck. Some of us house the spirit of the doe. Bucks compete to claim a doe. This is a simple but absolute truth to all of nature." Harald nodded to his son.

Gunnar unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulling them down to his knees. His cock was short and fat, its round head peeking from a short foreskin. It was about four inches soft and rested on top of balls that were drawn up tight. His pubes were the same blonde as his hair but shaven into a small patch. He turned, showing off a round, fit bubble ass that was mostly hairless.

"Show them," Harald ordered.

Gunnar bent so that his hands and knees were flat on the ground, his ass cheeks spread apart, revealing a tight pink hole. Both Todd and Ethan, in their drugged state, could feel, smell, and taste potent energy radiating from the boy's exposed hole. With his cheeks spread, Gunnar's hole wafted with his doe-like aura and filled the nostrils of the men around him. Todd felt his cock throb and drip from its slit. Ethan's cock seemed to grow even harder. All of the men snorted in the raw feminine scent of Gunnar.

Harald continued. "Bucks need a doe to drive them through natural law's brutal honesty and power. Today, the two of you will be competing for victory. The winner not only gets to breed this doe," he pointed towards his son. "But will also claim dominance back in the home. Back in the tamed, material world."

"Fuck that," Ethan barked. "I want her now!" With sudden speed, he rushed towards Gunnar's spread ass. He managed to grip Gunnar by the hips and run his massive cock along the boy's crack before Harald's hand wrapped around some of Ethan's long hair and yanked him back, tossing him to the ground.

Ethan looked up, his eyes venomous.

Harald's own gaze was intense, and Ethan succumbed to it, standing and brushing his knees off, his cock dripping with thicker, whiter precum from his excitement.

"Do you agree with the doctrines of the ancient ways?" Harald asked.

They both nodded.

"Then we will prepare the ritual."

Todd was stationed on one side of the field, along with Gunnar. This decision made Ethan cuss and yell as Harald escorted him to the opposite end of the field.

Still naked, Gunnar dipped his fingers into a small wooden bowl and covered the tips with white clay paint.

He looked at Todd with soft, doe-like eyes. "What shall be your power of display?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"What part of your body shall be your physical antlers?" Gunnar tried to explain? "I will mark it with the appropriate symbols."

"Oh, I guess my muscles...my pecs."

"Very good," Gunnar said as he ran the tips of his fingers along Todd's broad chest, painting antler-like symbols across them. Todd shivered under the tenderness of his touch.

"I hope you get to claim me," Gunnar sighed, pulling his hand away. He looked down at Todd's cock. "I'll be waiting. You stand here until the horn blows. When it does, you must dominate the other buck and claim your power."

Gunnar didn't wait for Todd to answer. He stepped into the woods.

Across the field, Harald stood with Ethan, the older man's fingers dipped in white paint. He was stripped of his pants, and his own cock, a little over seven inches, was stiff and pointing to the sky. It was cut and topped with a head that tapered slightly, like an arrowhead. "What will be your display of dominance in this fight?"

"My cock, obviously."

Harald bent and ran a finger along the top of Ethan's shaft, painting a white line. Ethan's cock pulsed and let flow creamy precum. In his drugged state, the gentle touch felt as good as someone giving him head. Harald continued the line up the shaft, letting it split into two lines at the base of Ethan's pubes and finishing each line with antler-like symbols intertwined along the boy's hard, flat stomach.

12