Stags Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harald took in one last look at the fantastic cock before standing and saying, "Gunnar told me that he hopes you win, by the way. So fight hard out there. When the horn sounds, your fight begins."

"Are there any rules?" Ethan asked, but the man had already walked into the tree line.

The soft grass ticked Todd's ankles as he waited. The summer sun was still hot in the late evening, and his back and ass dripped with sweat. The sound of a horn, ancient and moving Todd's soul with forgotten nostalgia, pierced the forest air. Todd shook his head to focus, and his eyes landed on Ethan across the field. His son's cock was painted. Todd snorted. Of course, that's his display. Todd wasn't surprised, but his cock-envy fueled the aggression that flared up in the pits of his stomach.

Ethan was covering the ground fast, slightly crouched in a defensive position. Todd moved forward, too, slowly and also somewhat crouched. When they were only a few feet apart, both stalled. Sizing up their competition, neither wanting to strike first. Suddenly, Ethan rushed forward.

Todd was nearly knocked off his feet as his son rushed him, wrapping arms around his waist and attempting to barrel him over. Todd managed to stay on his feet and leaned down to wrap his arms around his son's back.

Ethan's nose was filled with the rank, sweaty musk of his father as his head pressed into his dad's stomach. Todd's cock was only a few inches from his mouth.

Todd and Ethan stayed locked together, strained legs attempting to push the other off their feet. Finally, Todd shifted sideways and released Ethan, sending the boy stumbling forward. Ethan slipped in the grass, facedown, ass in the air. Todd took the opportunity, launching to the ground and grappling his son from behind, trying to lock the boy in a hold. Todd's cock pushed up between Ethan's round cheeks; Todd's cock was so hyper-sensitive it felt as though he was entering a pussy, and his whole body shuddered.

Ethan felt his father's cock pressed against his ass as the man gripped him under his armpits and tried to pull him into a hold. "You're not as strong as you look," Ethan taunted. He twisted sideways and managed to break free from one of his dad's arms; he tried to push the man away with his own arms.

Todd nearly lost his grip but lifted his hold enough to keep his son held down. Ethan used the opportunity to slide forward. Todd's face pressed against his son's ass as he held the boy's thighs in a tight hold. Ethan squirmed until Todd's face was pressed between his crack. Todd breathed in the musk of his son, losing control of his thoughts and letting his tongue slide in circles around the boy's tight hole.

"Are you fucking eating my ass?" Ethan yelped, denying how fucking good his dad's tongue felt against his hole. Ignoring the memories from the session in Harrington's office. "Fucking fag!" Ethan kicked up against the ground with his legs and slipped from his father's arms.

Todd was brought back to his senses as Ethan escaped and attempted to get back up. Ethan didn't give him a chance and instead circled around behind him, slamming into him and forcing his face into the grass. Todd was dazed from the sudden force of the tackle. His small moment of weakness, the desire to taste his son, had thrown the battle off.

Ethan mounted his dad, wrapping a forearm around the man's throat and squeezing. "Fucking tap out!" Ethan pushed into the man, his massive fat cock pressed into his dad's hairy crack, cockhead resting against his lower back. Ethan shivered with lust. "Tap, old man!"

Todd's world swam with the whiplash of the battle's reversal. He tried to pry his son's arm from around his neck, but his fingers couldn't get a grip. His peripherals darkened, his pulse throbbing in his head. Todd's eyes rolled into the back of his head, and slowly, his hand tapped against the grass.

Ethan continued to hold his father's neck between a forearm. Felt his father's body go limp.

From the tree line, Harrington, Harald, and Gunnar, all three sporting erections-Gunnar's about five inches and pointing straight out-appeared.

"Young Ethan is the victor," Harald declared. "The ancient law has been dictated."

Ethan's grip remained.

"You may release him and claim your prize," Harald nodded to his son, and the boy lowered to the ground on all fours, round ass arched and ready.

Ethan licked his lips, ready for Gunnar's pussy. But he looked at his father's unconscious face and let go, allowing the man to fall limp on the grass. Ethan stood, cock dripping, but the sight of his father's hairy, bare ass filled him with a new thought. He wanted total domination.

He lowered himself and reached to spread his father's ass, revealing a purplish hole haloed with dark hair. He mounted his father's ass and pressed his wide cock head against the hole.

Harrington smirked. No one intervened.

"Fuck!" Ethan moaned as his cock head pushed into his father.

Todd stirred as pressure filled his ass. His eyes fluttered open.

"Fuck it!" Ethan pushed hard, shoving his eight-and-a-half inches into his father's hole.

Todd yelped as his ass was split by his son's massive meat. He could feel his virgin hole sucking at the cock. He began moaning, his prostate aching with pleasure.

"Knew you'd fucking like it!" Ethan barked.

His father's ethereal antlers crumbled away.

He grabbed his dad's shoulders, now positioned in doggy style, and began to fuck his old man ruthlessly.

Todd yelled and moaned as his son pulverized his hole. The abuse on his prostate sent his drugged mind into a frenzy, and he whimpered, accepting his new role, his new purpose. His balls tingled, and his cock twitched. "Fuck, fuck me!" He begged. "I-I've always known your cock would take me..."

"Shut up, faggot," Ethan punched him in the back of the head. "I don't give a fuck about your bullshit feelings." Ethan rammed him harder; his cock had gaped his dad's hole, and a wet sucking sound echoed in the trees.

Todd was dazed from the hit, but his cock let out ropes of cum as he orgasmed from the pressure inside his hole. His eyes crossed, and his mouth hung agape as his son's cock continued to plow him.

"Total domination," Harald muttered, watching the son overtake his father. "Sometimes the ancient law is brutal." He watched Ethan's tiny round ass clench with each thrust, finally slowing down, close to completion.

Ethan felt his balls ache with release. He leaned his head back and howled, and his nuts began to pump. His load filled his father, and the man moaned as his son's heat filled him. Ethan finally pulled away, his cock sliding out of the red, abused, gaping hole.

He stood looking down at his father. "Pathetic."

"Congratulations on your victory," Harrington offered. "I think your doe is still awaiting you." He motioned towards Gunnar's arched ass.

"I'm not done here," Ethan growled. He flexed his arms, imitating his best friend, trying to be bold like Cooper.

He stood over his father's limp, used body, and let flow a stream of rank, yellow piss. "Gotta make my territory the ancient way."

Harrington and Harald met eyes, and both smirked.

Ethan's piss stream and splashed on the limp body before it slowed to a trickle as he thoroughly drained his bladder onto his father.

Todd's nostrils filled with the sharp smell of his son's piss, and he groaned.

Once Ethan was done, he shook his cock, still rock hard, and stepped towards Gunnar. He looked at Harrington and Harald. "I'd like to share my prized pussy with the two of you."

Both men nodded, and Ethan mounted Gunnar, pressing the head of his cock into the tight hole...

Harrington and Harald formed a line behind the young buck, awaiting their turn at his prize.

...

12