All Comments on 'Staid Wife to Slut Wife Ch. 02'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cuck Wannabe

And a slut wife to match-whore her out for money ,at least some monetary gain from a well used cunt.If you got tired of her set her free she can get all her fantasy fulfilled without a husband on a lookout.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 11 years ago
thanks

You did it again Nat, hot and very very horny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YAWN !

wow dozed off 4 times before i reached the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a triple 5

if only more couples could get out of the rut there would be mt court s and fuller restaurant s and lingerie shops

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Every man should be so lucky

A submissive slut wife. Takes a super man though. Wife will get so hot she drains him dry. There is no question he will need select friends to help him out keeping his wife tamed and docile. She will do anything he orders, and he will greatly enjoy watching her service his buddies. A win-win for everybody. An ideal marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just turns out

a little other version of same lame. he likes it that he is married to a cumdump. oh I'm so fucking bored with thes loving people who have no fantasy besides fucking everything that has a dick.

read312read312almost 11 years ago
Slut

I loved it because it's very similar to my situation. Hope you continue with it.

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant!

Excellent story....great part two, and want part three very badly indeed....!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awesome story

Please keep going! I've lived this out and love these kinds of stories. Hate incest stories, so I don't read them or bother criticizing other people for writing or having those fantasies. To the critics, get a life of your own and stop reading what you obviously don't like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loving wives

I like that you started this series in the "loving wives" category, and that your characters are full-grown adults. For some reason, reading about the exact same acts between 22-year-olds who just met each other is nowhere near as hot, but that's what most of the similar stories are about. Something about being dominated like this by one's husband makes it sooo much dirtier/more meaningful/more satisfying. I wouldn't have found this if it had started in the BDSM category. Hmm, I wonder if I cheat on my husband, and make sure he catches me, if we could have the same thing? haha. Awesome writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
to critics: criticize your powers of deduction

It's in the title; " ... to Slut Wife" what would you think it would be about? I'm o k with that; have a little voyeuristic tendencies myself and don't feel the least bit wimpy because it's My choice. BDSM doms oftentimes do that - so I've been told. Keep writing. You did good.

Stevep571Stevep571about 7 years ago
The perfect slut wife

Natalie, I love your story so hot and sexy. I don't claim to know much about the sub lifestyle so can't comment on its authenticity - but I can tell you I like and I like it a lot!

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirover 6 years ago
Moving along nicely

I love the way you are developing this story and describing the awakening of their true natures.

So many ways this could go now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

All I could see was my wife standing at the table with her laced ass looking back at me! High heels picking up her ass to the right height for me to get on my knees and lick that booty hole till she goes off on a good orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Naughty Nat

This story is going to a place I love xx Jonathan 14

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

I am really enjoying the positive vibe I get from this story. Two consenting adults having fun. There's no cheating; no humiliation; no one is getting hurt; just kinky fun. Five stars and a favorite.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Slut shouda stayed staid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...