Stairway Strip Game

Story Info
Strip game set up.
3.1k words
3.82
27.7k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N This, as usual, did not happen and is just imagination. None of the characters are real people, except myself, and any similarities are complete coincidence.

Enjoy

*

In my fantasy...

Things were boring, it was the first few days before classes and I had just gotten back to my new dorm after lunch.

My friend wasn't available so I was planning on just going back to my room to listen to some movies but as I was getting ready to unlock my door there was a tap on my shoulder and somebody asked:

"Hey, I think I know you. Are you Eterriswolf?" I was surprised, the only way she could have recognized me by face and by that name would be if she had visited my page on a social site for persons with kinks.

"Yeah, that's me; I didn't think anybody ever looked at my page."

"Yeah, I've seen it in passing; I live across the hall from you now." At this point I introduced myself with my actual name and shook her hand. Her skin was cool to the touch and she smelled pretty good, these things coupled with the knowledge of how she knew me meant that if I hadn't been tucking my arousal would have been obvious at this point which made her next question even more exciting than it would have already been.

"So, do you want to play a strip game?" I blushed but couldn't help but ask for more.

"What kind, I don't know many games like that."

"Well, you would be the only one stripping; it would be for my amusement and if you did it right you could get a prize."

Against what could have been my better judgement I agreed to play the game.

"So, you are going to go to the stairwell at the end of the hall. On each floor you will take off a piece of clothing and leave it by the door. When you are out of clothes you have to continue to the top floor before coming back down. You can't get dressed until you have all of your clothes and when you get back down I'll let you in my room and you can have a taste of my booty." At this point she grabbed me by the wrists, resting my cane against the wall beside me and saying:

"Here, I'll let you get a feel for the prize so you can decide if it is worth the risk." She put my hands on her ass, letting me touch it through her shorts, she was wearing modest athlete's shorts which were a little baggy but I could feel that her butt was quite sizable even through the shorts. There was no question, this girl had read through my list of kinks and she knew I would agree even before I did.

"Your shoes and socks count as one piece, don't worry about cameras, people are still moving in so they aren't worried about people coming in and out of the fire exits." I hadn't even thought about this, but I'm glad she said that because I'm sure I would have been anxious about that if I came to that thought. I traveled the short distance to the door at the end of the hall, opening it and slipping through before slipping off my shoes and socks, leaving my socks in my shoes as I climbed the staircase leaving the door to close behind me.

The stairs were at the end of each hall and the door I had just left was exit only which meant to go back I would have to go outside and walk around or knock and hope somebody would let me back in. This meant that by the end of my journey I would have to dress quickly if I were going to avoid being found naked by anybody especially since people were often leaving through the doors at the end of the hall on the ground floor to move in their belongings with ease.

As I reached the landing on the first floor I had to think for a moment about what would be least risky to remove next. I was currently wearing a greenish blue tank top with a skull on it and shorts that ended just under my butt with little frills that went to about mid-thigh. Under my tank I was wearing a T-shirt bra so I figured if I were caught in that it would be like wearing a crop top which wouldn't be odd in the heat, so that's what I did. I removed the tank top, resting it by the door so that if the door were opened it would hide the top from view as people left unless they looked back for some reason.

Continuing my journey I felt the rubbery tread on the stairs beneath my bare feet and the slight breeze from my speed on my bare midriff which was quite relieving since the dorms don't have Air conditioning. I got to the second floor and before I could hesitate I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, dropping them as quickly as possible and rushing to the stairs in only my bra and panties. My bra was a pale pink with darker pink at the top in the front and my panties were pink lace cotton bikini style in case anybody was wondering. I heard a door open below me and people talking as they went down the stairs and I had finally made it to the third floor where things were going to get complicated.

At this point my dick was trying to get hard and causing a tension against my panties but the way it was tucked prevented it from going far.

If I removed my panties I would be relieved but that would make things harder to hide than if I went the other way. My nerves were getting the best of me but I was too excited to stop now. I took off the bra, adjusting the straps on my boobs to make sure they were as tight as they could be and went on up the stairs, now dressed in nothing but a pair of panties.

Now I was on the fourth floor out of six; this would be the floor I would remove my last defense before climbing two more levels completely naked... Once I reached the sixth floor I would have to go back down, collecting my clothes one piece at a time and unable to put them on until I had reached the ground floor where I would have to dress quickly if I wanted to not get caught...

My entire body was shaking and I felt freezing despite the heat of the building as I faced away from the door, hooking my thumbs in the sides of my panties and slowly pushing them down past my butt where I let them fall to the ground, leaving me completely naked. I reached behind myself, running my hands between my cheeks as though to confirm I was bare back there, then I felt my dick as it finally began to expand to full length. What now? For some reason I stood for several minutes unable to move. Should I start down now? Surely my new friend wouldn't know if I had made it to the top or not, but it would be more fun to finish the job wouldn't it? What if somebody caught me?

This was the last year of undergrad for me, if I got caught doing this I surely wouldn't be able to complete my education and then what would I do? More than even that I would probably be arrested for indecent exposure and jail or prison were not good places for a small, blind Tran's woman.

Mechanically my legs began to move towards the stairs as these thoughts ran through my head and I started up to the fifth floor.

About a fourth of the way up this set of stairs I heard the door to the fourth floor open which made me increase my speed to the fifth floor. Here I stopped to listen as I caught my breath. I didn't hear anybody descending but I decided not to think about that because I was almost done. My penis leaked precum on the floor under me with more urgency than I had ever had before and the thought that I was about to eat ass was all I could concentrate on... That was until I got half way to the sixth floor and heard the door above me open up...

Panic, the strength of which I had never felt before filled me as I spun around and started speeding down the stairs.

I hadn't completed the task but there was nothing to do about it now because somebody was coming down behind me. The slapping sounds of my bare feet against the stairs echoed through the stairwell as I hurried to the fourth floor. I ran to the door but what was this? My panties were gone! I swept my foot along the floor but they were nowhere to be found and there was no time. I started down the stairs as I heard somebody gasp and giggle behind me as she picked up speed, clearly noticing that I was completely naked now and probably wondering why.

I heard the flash of a camera on her phone followed by: "Cute butt, what's the rush?"

She kept laughing but wasn't in a rush anymore because she knew there was nowhere for me to go. The only thing more stressful than an assailant quicker than you is an assailant that takes their time...

I got to the third floor to find that not only had my panties been taken but my bra was gone as well! Dread filled me as I continued down, if this pattern continued I would find myself completely naked at the bottom of the stairs with nowhere to go and at least one stranger staring right at me.

Despite the dread my dick would not go down, she was convinced this was the best day of my life and kept trying to remind me that the girl behind us liked my butt... My balls were in great pain as my running had not given them any time off from bouncing between my legs without any restraint. I didn't have to search long to figure out my shorts were missing too and I didn't even check for my tank top as I hurried to the bottom.

My hope was that my friend would be waiting at the bottom to let me in and if she wasn't I was hoping I could hide under the space below the stairs fast enough to lose the girl behind me.

Neither of those situations played out the way I wanted, the door was closed and my knock went unanswered and as I tucked under the stairs I heard the girl laughing to herself as she came down the last couple sets...

"Are you Eterriswolf?" She was right in front of me, probably looking down at my balled up form as I shook with anxiety.

It took several moments for me to register the question, and when I did all I could do was nod.

"You're in room 4?" I nodded again.

"Okay, stand up, I'll text T."

I was in shock; I didn't know what to do. It sounded to me like this girl knew the person who had found me and that would make it seem as though this were a set-up.

"She said you'll have to take a punishment for not getting to the top, here let me help you up." She reached out and I took her hand, letting her pull me to my feet.

She reached around me with her other hand and cupped one of my ass cheeks, pressing me against her.

I was relieved to know they were working together, this meant I probably wasn't in trouble but at the same time I felt cheated. There was no time to dwell on it, I heard the door to our floor as well as another open up and the new girl pushed me into what must have been T. The girls laughed as they rushed me to room 3 and pushed me in.

"Welcome back, how was the walk?"

"Did you take my clothes?"

"I sure did, you took your time with those panties didn't you?"

I couldn't answer. I was putting it all together now, T had gone up each floor to take my clothes as I left them and had her friend waiting at the top to rush me to the bottom, I was never meant to finish the task.

"You didn't make it to the top and you're not dressed yet, so you lost the game."

"You set me up."

"I did, but you still didn't do what we agreed on. Don't worry, I am still gonna let you eat my ass, that is if you still want to."

I nodded, probably too vigorously. The girls both laughed at that and T continued.

"Jayla will let you eat her ass too, but first we are each going to spank you one time for each floor." This meant twelve strokes altogether and I wasn't upset about that.

"If you agree to this take my arm." I reached out and took T's arm, letting her guide me through the small living room area to a couch. She bent me over the back of the couch and pulled my legs apart.

"Here we go; I'm taking video by the way." Before I could protest that I felt a hand sting my right cheek then another on my left, they were spanking at the same time, first T then Jayla and the swats came in rapid succession leaving me groaning in the sensation of my almost nonexistent cheeks vibrating...

The next thing I knew I was being pushed to my knees and my hands were placed on the butt in front of me, the butt covered in athletic shorts...

This was my prize and I was ready for it, I pulled down the shorts and felt a pair of open back panties outlining a very nice ass. I didn't have to take the panties down because the ass was already bare in front of me and I felt the cheeks, pulling them apart and pressing my face in the crack, running my nose down it where I found the gem of a butt plug. There was giggling behind me as Jayla watched me find the plug.

"This bitch is crazy about booty; I think she was going to sniff it T."

"That's okay; you can do that after you pull out the plug sweetie." I wrapped my lips around the heart-shaped base of the plug, pulling lightly before getting my teeth around it and pulling. I felt the resistance of her sphincter give as I got the widest part of the plug out and pulled it with ease from her back passage. I flipped the metal plug around and licked it clean before pressing my nose against her ass and sniffing briefly. I didn't give her time to react to that, pressing the flat of my tongue against her asshole and getting rewarded with the taste as well as the sound of her moaning in approval. I squeezed her cheeks, pulling and rubbing them as I pressed my tongue into her, pulling out and folding it in half before pushing back in and unfolding it inside of her. I licked up to the top of her crack, feeling small hairs trying to protest her shaving back there then ran back down and past her asshole to nibble her perineum before going right back in.

I was having the best time and after a few minutes she screamed in orgasm, her asshole flexing against my tongue until she dropped to her knees. She put my hands on the front of her panties, letting me feel her pussy through the wet fabric.

"You can take these if you want them, a gift for my new ass eating slut." I didn't have to be told twice, I pulled the panties down and she stood lifting her legs out as I pressed them to my nose.

Now it was Jayla's turn and she lifted a skirt pressing my face into her ass without warning. Her ass was even bigger than her friend's and I reached into the deep crack with my tongue, slipping it under the string of her thong and pulling it back and down to give me full access to her back door. As her thong fell down she pushed her ass back, forcing me to lie down as she sat on my face, pulling my legs up and apart so everything I had was exposed to my new friends.

I couldn't do anything but breathe in her musk in the position I was in and it was getting a little hard to breathe. Jayla's ass was hot around my face and there was nowhere for me to go so I tried to tilt my head back just a little.

This was enough, now I could breathe better and I let my tongue out and up, finding her asshole and circling it as I felt a finger rubbing my own. I pushed back on the finger gently, it was dry so I didn't want it in too fast but I couldn't deny myself the pleasure of eating ass while mine got played with. I felt fingers rubbing my dick then I felt my precum rubbed on my asshole and I realized T had collected it for lubrication. I couldn't hear much and I didn't really want to, letting them have all the control was really getting me going.

Soon enough I was pushing hard against two fingers in my ass, my dick bouncing off my belly and one of my mistresses riding my tongue in a chain of sexual pleasure.

As Jayla got loud enough for me to hear T pressed harder than before on my prostate and pulled her fingers out slowly, causing me to climax as I felt my chin and neck drenched in Jayla's pussy fluids.

"How was that?"

I couldn't answer, I was trying to catch my breath and process everything that had happened.

"When you recover your clothes and cane are in the closet by the door, here are your new panties, we will knock on your door the next time we need our asses eaten, or the next time we want to play a game." They left the living room, going in to one of the bedrooms and closing the door behind them. This meant that they were room mates, it also meant that their suitemates could come in at any minute so I got dressed, picked up the new panties and my cane and crossed the hall to my room.