Stairwell to Heaven Pt. 03

Story Info
Iris and Bram explore their sexual fantasies together.
3.8k words
4.76
3k
3
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bed Secrets

As they cross the street to their apartments, Bram asks, with twinkling eyes, 'Purely out of curiosity, but do you actually have a bed?'

'Yes,' replies Iris, and then, 'Well, of course you haven't seen that yet!' She looks mischievous. 'Shall I give you a tour?'

'I wouldn't say no to that, I'm curious who or what you spend your nights with,' he jokes. Iris thinks for a moment about her vibrator in the bedside table but keeps quiet. Stimulated by the prospect, they sprint up the stairs, giggling.

Arriving at Iris's apartment, Iris quickly hangs her coat on the coat rack and then takes Bram's hand, pulls it towards a closed door and throws it open with a wide swing.

'Voilà, welcome to my boudoir!'

In the small bedroom there is a French bed, covered with a colorful duvet, a bedside table on either side, it all just about fits. The French bed has a headboard with a number of sturdy vertical bars. They could come in handy someday, Bram thinks to himself. A dream catcher hangs above the bed. Opposite the bed is a rickety old wardrobe with a large, full-length mirror and a chair next to it.

'It's not much,' says Iris, 'But fully functional,' she looks at him defiantly.

'Hm,' says Bram, 'Join the club!' and he places her hand on his fly. Iris reacts immediately and a moment later his jeans are on the floor. Bram has not lied, there's another impressive boner emerging. Iris gently strokes his head, circling it in small circles. Bram moans with pleasure. Then he grabs her and unceremoniously dumps her on the bed and dives on top of her. The bed creaks dangerously. They become entwined in a long, sensual French kiss, meanwhile trying to get rid of as much clothing as possible. When Iris is only wearing a thong and lace bra, Bram carefully peels them off her and starts kissing her all over her body. Every time he places a kiss on a critical spot, he feels a small shock go through her body. Every now and then she moans and she gets hornier and hornier. 'More' she whispers when he has arrived at her clit for the umpteenth time. But Bram shifts his attention north and gently bites her nipple, Iris arches her back in pleasure.

'Tease!' she mutters. Bram laughs.

Then he descends again to the now very sensitive spot between her legs and starts to lick her pleasure button, with short thrusts.

'Oohh,' moans Iris, 'That's delightful, don't stop!' Bram is happy to comply. When at one point he feels that she is close to an orgasm, he pulls back and pulls her on top of him.

'What are you doing, I was almost there!'

'This is the first time on your bed, I would like to finish with you at the same time,' Bram whispers in her ear, 'Besides, this is your bed, so you should be on top,' he grins.

'Ah,' whispers Iris, 'what a great romantic soul you are...' and she gently bites his ear. Bram laughs. He quickly grabs the condom that Iris put on the bedside table during the 'tour' and slides it over his erection. His cock is rock-hard and together they slide it into her soaking wet pussy. Iris moves up and down his shaft with slow thrusts until both of them can no longer control themselves and with deafening moans and cries of pleasure they cum at the same time. They lie on top of each other for a while, exhausted but satisfied, then Iris slowly slides off him.

'Bed has been approved,' Bram mutters sleepily. Iris lets out a confirming sound and then stretches lazily and lies down as close as possible to Bram. She wraps one leg around his hips and drapes her arm over his muscular chest, they snuggle together for a while, dozing off now and again. Iris is the first to open her eyes again and she kisses him on the cheek. She looks cheerfully at Bram and asks: 'Like a beer?'

'Oh yes, sounds delicious, I'm dehydrated!' He jumps out of bed energetically and slips on his jeans. Pulling his T-shirt over his head, he walks out of the bedroom, 'It's in the fridge I assume?'

'That's right,' calls Iris, 'bottom drawer.' Meanwhile, Iris puts on her dressing gown and tries to tidy up her hair. When she walks into the room a little later, there are two beer bottles and two glasses on the table and Bram has made himself comfortable in one of the armchairs.

'I couldn't find a bottle opener,' he says apologetically.

'It's in the fruit bowl,' says Iris and grabs a simple bottle opener from under a bunch of grapes.

'Just give it to me,' says Bram, and a little later they can enjoy a nice golden-brown beer. Iris has now settled into her favorite armchair and is satisfied with herself and with life. She looks blissfully at her broadly grinning guest. 'Cheers!'

Walk on the Wild Side

They make a pleasant evening of it, talking, and listening to music, Iris has a nice CD collection and a good stereo system and has been given a solid education in recent years by her uncle Theo to boost her knowledge of really good music, he doesn't like the musical junk of today at all. Bram is pleasantly surprised, he too has been severely indoctrinated in the field of music by his father, an inveterate hard rock and metal enthusiast. When at a certain point they both start yawning loudly, they decide to call it a day.

'What shall we do tomorrow?' asks Iris while yawning. There is no question that they will see each other again the next day.

'I actually feel like taking a long walk, we're indoors so much.'

'Sitting, lying down, standing,' Bram jokes, 'and it's not that we don't get any exercise. But I get you, I actually think it would be nice, some fresh air.'

'There is a beautiful varied nature reserve nearby, with forests and waters, shall we go there? And it's always pretty quiet, especially during the week,' she adds. Bram looks at her, he doesn't trust that innocent look. Just to be on the safe side, I'll take a pack of condoms with me, he thinks, you never know with Iris. Or rather you dó.

'What if I take you to my apartment afterwards? Then you can see how the richer half of the population lives.'

'Hahaha, have fun with it, I haven't heard you complain about my tiny little place yet.' parries Iris.

'Of course not, you've got a bed and beer in the fridge, and I'm easily satisfied.'

'I don't believe that for a minute!' she laughs.

'Oh,' Bram continues, 'and then you can also meet my cat, it's about time, he still has to approve of you.'

'And if I am found unworthy?' asks Iris, pretending concern.

'Then I have to break up with you, that's inevitable,' Bram says with a sad look on his face. 'But that won't happen, he's going to love you, you two are quite alike.'

'Hmm, in what sense?' asks Iris hesitantly.

'He also has a mind of his own, he's super flexible and he likes to lie on top of me,' Bram grins. There is nothing to argue against that, Iris decides.

'Shall I take care of food then?' asks Iris, ' I can make one of my famous casseroles, full of fresh vegetables and therefore vitamins, which we desperately need during this battle of exhaustion,' she jokes. 'You do have an oven, don't you, in your luxury apartment, to heat it up?' she teases.

'Of course, what do you think! And otherwise, I know another hot spot.' Iris sticks out her tongue at him.

They decide to meet early in the afternoon, in the morning they both have different plans. After all, they do have to study, even if their heads are not exactly in it. And of course, Iris needs time to prepare the casserole.

'You know what else I have in my apartment,' Bram says with a mischievous twinkle in his eye as he stands up.

'Well?' asks Iris.

'A king-size bed...' They look at each other with broad grins.

There is an intimate farewell at the door, but they are too tired to do anything more than fondling and pawing. Iris however still gets so horny that when Bram has left and she's finally in bed, she feels compelled to grab her trusty vibrator to release the tension.

Gosh, she thinks, now I really have to make sure I drink as much water as possible to replenish my fluid supply...

The morning flies by, they both dive into their textbooks and actually manage to absorb some knowledge, and Iris then whips up a tasty casserole, which she has done so many times that it is more or less on autopilot. Bram decides to go to the drugstore to get a bulk pack of condoms, he just has the suspicion that they will be through them quickly.

At half past one Bram knocks on Iris's door, his typical knock automatically conjures an expectant smile on her face. She quickly opens the door.

'Hi, hottie,' she kisses him warmly on the mouth.

'Right back at you,' Bram murmurs while answering her kiss, 'you smell nice.'

'Must be the casserole,' Iris laughs as she pulls away from him.

'Certainly not,' says Bram teasingly, 'but your casserole also smells good. We'll pick it up on the way back later. Let's get moving!' Iris quickly grabs her coat and they walk downstairs to Bram's car.

When they arrive at the parking lot at the nature reserve, they see that it is empty. Great, Iris thinks with satisfaction, no snoopers. There are several routes through the area, they decide to take the 15-kilometer route, which leads partly through the forest. They have a good pace, it feels great to be outside in the fresh air, the autumn colors are beautiful and the sun is still nice and warm in the shelter. When they have walked about two thirds of the route and are a little way into the woods, Iris stands still. She turns to Bram and wraps her arms around his neck.

'Oh, I find you so irresistible!' she sighs, 'I just can't keep my hands off you...' He grabs her by the waist and pulls her close to him. He looks deep into her eyes; the sexy curl falls over his forehead.

'You know, I really want to fuck you right now,' he whispers.

Iris giggles and looks at him mischievously, 'I think that tree over there will do nicely' she whispers back and she pulls him to a huge oak tree that is a bit off the path. Bram pushes her back against the tree and begins to unbutton her coat. Iris lets him have his way, she looks at him seductively and she swipes her tongue over her lips defiantly. Bram feels his cock jump to attention, her gaze and moist lips turn him on so much! Under the jacket she wears a cardigan with a blouse underneath, he pulls down the zipper of the cardigan and then carefully unbuttons the blouse, revealing a black lace bra. He sees that it closes at the front and deftly unclips the hook. Her firm breasts pop out and he buries his face in them. Iris moans, still not touching him. Bram starts to lick her nipple, meanwhile his hands wander to her jeans. He opens her fly and slides his hand in, into her panties. Iris gasps and pulls him up, puts her mouth on his and begins to tongue him slowly. With quick movements she opens his fly and pulls out his huge cock. Bram moves his finger up and down in her pussy, she feels the fluid flowing and she gets incredibly excited. Then she slides her jeans and panties down a little, grabs his cock firmly and brings it to her wet pussy.

'Fuck me' she whispers hoarsely, 'fuck me hard!'

Bram quickly slides the condom he already had in his other hand over his rock-hard cock and penetrates her, he moves his dick up and down in her cunt with violent thrusts, and growls 'come here, you incredibly horny, sexy girl!'

'Crack!' says a branch on the path behind them, they look at each other in horror. 'Shhh!' whispers Iris, Bram stops thrusting, they are completely silent. They anxiously wait for someone to appear. Then they hear it again, someone is walking down the path. They look at each other and can barely contain their laughter. It's a man, judging by the cough. He doesn't seem to notice anything, and he walks by. When they're sure he's out of earshot, they breathe a sigh of relief.

'Man, that was exciting, luckily he didn't have a dog with him... Do you know that it only made me hornier?' giggles Iris.

'Me too,' confesses Bram, 'where were we? Oh yes...' And he fucks her, pinned to the tree, with his still rock-hard cock until she screams and squirms with pleasure. Bram can no longer control himself and heavily ejaculates in Iris's welcoming cunt, panting.

'My God,' Bram sighs, 'that was intense. I'm shaking on my legs. And we still have quite a long walk ahead of us...' But that turns out to be no problem at all, they have gotten so much energy and endorphins from their adventure that they reached the parking and the car before they know it.

Look What The Cat Brought In

They arrive at the apartment complex starving, quickly pick up the casserole from Iris's place and then go up one floor to Bram's apartment.

'Welcome to my palace,' Bram says proudly, opening the door for Iris. And rightly so, she thinks, it really is a nice, spacious apartment. Bram has continued to the kitchen unit in the corner of the apartment. That is also well equipped, with a hob, combi oven, fridge freezer, a kitchen bar and even a dishwasher.

'Just give me the dish,' he says opening the oven door, 'the sooner it's in, the better. I'm starving!'

He slides the dish into the oven and sets the temperature and timer. Iris meanwhile looks around the room, there's a desk in the corner opposite the kitchen with what looks like a really old office chair pushed under it, there are some nice enlargements of nature photos on the wall above a large corner sofa that looks comfortable. There is even a flat screen TV on the wall opposite the sofa. There are also two armchairs that match the sofa, a coffee table and a wall unit in which she sees a stereo system. It looks cozy, she immediately feels right at home.

'Are those your pictures?' she asks curiously.

'Do you like them?' Iris nods. 'Then yes,' says Bram shyly. 'It's a hobby, but also a passion, I love going out into nature with my camera and capturing special or unusual images, no matter what subject.'

'I like them very much,' Iris says appreciatively. 'Do you also do nude portraits?' she asks with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. You could wait for that; Bram thinks with amusement.

'Not yet, but I've never been inspired to do that either.'

'Maybe now you are?' asks Iris coquettishly.

'Oh, absolutely!' laughs Brad. 'Would you like coffee, by the way, or something else?'

'No thanks, I'll wait until dinner, I'm sure you have provided for a nice drink.'

'That's right,' says Bram, 'I've got a good stock of beer and wine so I'm betting on a drunk woman in my bed tonight, they say it ought to be a delight.'

'I'd rather stick to my senses,' laughs Iris, 'I'll enjoy it more, and so will you, by the way. But I think a glass of wine with dinner would be wonderful.'

'You got it. And now, of course, you want to see the rest of the apartment. And the cat, where did that rascal go...' He suddenly sees that the bedroom door is slightly open, of course, Bros is very handy in opening doors, especially the bedroom...

He throws the door open wider.

'Here's the place where the magic happens' he shouts theatrically.

'Hmm, that does raise expectations, I hope you can live up to that,' Iris responds with mock doubt in her voice.

'Have I ever disappointed you?' asks Bram, supposedly affronted.

'Nope,' she laughs and then 'Oh, what a cutie!'

'I've heard him called a lot of things, but cutie wasn't one of them,' laughs Bram. Pontifically in the middle of the bed, spread out to its full length, belly up, lies a huge red tomcat with frayed ears and a scar across its nose. He looks lazily at them.

'May I introduce: Barbarossa, usually Bros. And sometimes, when he does something that is not allowed, Frederick.'

'I can place Barbarossa,' says Iris, walking towards the cat and carefully sitting down on the bed, 'but why Frederick? Hi Barbarossa, you are just as beautiful a boy as your owner,' she holds out her hand, Bros smells it for a moment and then turns his belly towards her, she can pet him.

'Gosh,' says Bram in surprise, 'that's fast. You're approved right away!'

'Ah,' says Iris with a smile, 'cats and I, we understand each other...' And then she stands up, stretches gracefully, like a cat, wraps her arms around him and pulls him onto the bed. 'Meow,' she says softly. Bram chuckles and kisses her moist lips and her neck and then slowly descends to her cleavage, he has just unfastened the front clasp of her bra when a 'ping' sounds.

Shit, they both think, 'saved by the bell'. Reluctantly, Iris hooks her bra back on and Bram helps her up. Better eat well first, it will undoubtedly be another evening with a lot of exercise.

'But explain,' Iris asks during dinner, 'why do you call him Frederick?'

'Oh, that's because the Barbarossa of the history books, or Redbeard, was actually called Frederick I, he lived in the twelfth century and was emperor of the Holy Roman Empire. I just thought it was funny. It doesn't really matter anyway; Bros doesn't answer to anything you call him.' Iris smiles, how cat-like.

'How did you get him anyway? He looks like he's been through a lot.'

'Animal shelter,' replies Bram, 'stray, he belonged to no one and no one wanted him. One look was enough for me though, and it turned out to be mutual. He's been with me for about half a year now, I think.'

After dinner they retreat with their wine to the couch, which turns out to be very comfortable indeed, to digest the tasteful dinner. After half an hour the food has subsided a bit, and Iris moves a little closer to Bram.

'How's your magic wand doing?' she whispers in his ear.

Bram laughs, 'that is indeed doing well, it's already standing proud.' He reaches next to the couch and conjures up a bulk pack of condoms. 'Hocus pocus....!'

'Oh my,' says Iris appreciatively, 'you have big plans!'

'You bet,' says Bram. 'When I'm done with you, you'll barely be able to walk.'

'Hahaha, bring it on then!' Bram laughs and immediately pushes her back into the couch cushions.

'Where were we again...' He pulls down the zipper on her cardigan, then unbuttons her blouse, pinning her firmly to the sofa with his legs. The clasp of the bra offers little resistance and he buries his face in her beautiful firm breasts. Iris moans with pleasure. His hands wander to her ass, he presses her firmly against his erection. Iris pulls his head towards her and he feels a movable tongue slide into his mouth. Then his hand moves between their entwined bodies and slides into Iris's waistband, into her panties. Her pussy is soaking wet again.

He puts a finger in her cunt, which is warm and soft and swollen, it feels like velvet. Iris lets out a gasp of excitement and suddenly, seemingly effortlessly, she's managed to free herself from his grip, with a triumphant look on her face she suddenly sits on top of him, and opens his fly. Bram smiles, amazed about how strong and flexible she is, a worthy opponent in the boudoir. She starts kissing him all over his body, removing pieces of clothing in the process.

Before long they are both naked, and with a suggestive look at the box of condoms she takes hold of his imposing cock. Bram grabs a condom from the box and skillfully slides it over his erection. Then Iris lowers herself onto his dick, sliding it in effortlessly. Bram grabs her by the buttocks. Excruciatingly slow she weighs herself up and down. Bram puts a finger in her mouth and lets her suck it for a while. Then he pulls it back and moves his hand to her ass. Iris's eyes widen in shock and surprise when she suddenly feels a finger slide into her asshole. Bram looks at her expectantly. A wide smile appears on her face.

'Oh yes, nice' she moans, 'deeper...' Bram wets his finger again and this time the finger slides further into Iris' butthole, she growls with pleasure.

'Something isn't right' says Bram pensively, 'ah, I know what it is!' He pushes himself up with quite a bit of effort, lifting Iris in the process, she wraps her legs around his waist. He carries her to the bedroom and lowers her onto his bed, Barbarossa, with a foul look on his face, reluctantly takes off and walks out of the bedroom.

12