Stairwell to Heaven Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bram then fucks her with solid thrusts, rhythmically moving the finger up and down her asshole, making Iris so horny she doesn't know what's left or right. Then she comes, huge waves of pleasure flow through her body. Bram pulls back, removes the condom, then jerks off with slow strokes until a huge jet of hot cum squirts over Iris' stomach and breasts. She pushes him against the mattress and lowers herself onto him and begins to move back and forth, spreading the cum all over his stomach and chest, making a wonderfully sticky mess.

Suddenly they hear a strange soft whining sound, coming from the floor near the bedroom door. When they rise their bodies to see what's going on they see that Barbarossa has got hold of Iris' thong, he proudly walks into the room with it and then starts playing with it, throwing it away and catching it again, as if it were a newly caught mouse. When he's had enough, he jumps on the bed, taking the thong with him and buries his nose in his trophy.

'That's my cat,' Bram states with a laugh, 'he clearly has excellent taste!'

12