Stairwell to Heaven Pt. 07

Story Info
Iris and Bram explore their sexual fantasies together.
5.6k words
4.79
2.8k
6
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Tied Up

'Bram?'

'Hmm?'

'How about we go visit... Hey, am I imagining this?'

'What?' he asks lazily.

'Looks like you've been getting more and more of that cute curly brown hair on your chest lately.'

'Should I shave it off?' he asks uncertainly.

'Are you totally out of your mind?! I think it's terribly sexy!' She strokes it affectionately. 'It upgrades you from fiercely attractive to practically irresistible,' she adds with a mischievous grin.

Irresistible my ass, Bram thinks with amusement, they are lazily slumped on Bram's couch, Iris has snuggled up against him, and they are so tired neither of them is able to move a finger. They have just made a half-hearted attempt at sex, but after a day of intensive physical labor in the local animal shelter, where they voluntarily help with the renovation, they are completely out of energy.

'You're right, by the way, there has been an increase of chest hair lately, I had already noticed it. Would I finally grow up?' Bram is wondering.

'I hope not,' Iris sighs, 'you're still so nice and playful...' She pulls on one of the curls and then runs her fingers through the rest of the vegetation, her hand descends to his navel and follows the line of brown hairs that runs towards his... 'Hey, look who's waking up?' she looks at him expectantly.

'Lady, please take it easy on me, that device over there has a life of its own, the rest of me is absolutely incapable of action yet,' begs Bram. That 'device' of his worships Iris, just the proximity of that tight sexy body is enough for a 'resurrection'.

'Give me an hour, and maybe a beer?'

'Okay,' she says cheerfully, 'that's a deal.' And hopefully the 'device' will honor the deal, she thinks with amusement. She hoists herself up from the couch with some effort to get two beers from the fridge. When Bram opens the beers he asks, 'You just started saying something, and then you got distracted by my sexy body, not for the first time, by the way,' he adds with a smug grin, 'but what did you actually want to say?' Iris sticks her tongue out at him.

'Oh yes,' she says, 'I remember, I wanted to suggest going to my parents next weekend, it's about time they met you.'

And vice versa, Bram thinks, he is very curious about her parents, they must be a very interesting couple judging by Iris's stories.

The beer turns out to be more sleep-inducing than stimulating and they decide to get an early night, to actually go to sleep that is, the sex will have to wait for another day. Moreover, Iris has to get up early the next morning, she has a lecture to attend.

---

What was that?! Bram wakes up with a start from a sound, he opens his eyes. He can't place what it was, it's not the cat, because he's still lazily stretched out over his legs, Iris apparently let him into the bedroom this morning.

Bros has his eyes open and his ears pricked up, so he also heard it. Then follows a slightly louder sound, this time Bram recognizes it, it is the front door slamming shut. He lays down for a moment with a pleasant feeling of anticipation, would Iris have decided not to go to lecture after all? But nothing else happens and Bros just stays lying down.

Then Bram jumps out of bed, under loud protesting noises from the cat, and walks to the living room. There he sees something lying on the coffee table, a small flat black box with a big bow tied around it. Curious, he picks it up, it turns out to be a miniature remote control, and immediately he knows what this means. A broad smile appears on his face.

It is difficult for him to get through the hours until Iris's return, he decides to make as many preparations as possible, this could turn out to be a fun day.

To start with, he will take a good look at the remote control, let's see, three vibration modes and seven patterns, not too shabby. Unfortunately, he won't find out what exactly has what effect until Iris is home, but that shouldn't spoil the fun.

---

Finally, he hears someone coming up the stairs at lightning speed, he immediately opens the door.

'Hi sweetheart, what a cute blush, were you in a hurry?' While kissing her he secretly presses a button, a surprised smile appears on Iris' face, she clearly didn't expect the game to start already. Her blush deepens and she wraps her arms around his neck to treat him to a tantalizing French kiss.

'You're shaking all over,' Bram whispers teasingly as they pull away from each other.

'Hmm,' says Iris, she looks at him with pleasure, then she tightens, Bram has pressed the button again, the vibrating egg goes up a notch, she moans. Then he presses it briefly twice again, Iris relaxes.

'That was a nice surprise, this morning,' says Bram, he kisses her on the tip of her nose, Iris beams, 'coffee?'

'Yes please, I could really use some!' she sighs and she plops down on the couch.

'Hey sweetie!' she calls to the cat, Bros lazily approaches her, she's allowed to scratch him behind his ear, then he jumps on the couch and settles on her lap. Draping is actually a better word; Barbarossa has been getting pretty flabby lately. It's really about time he got a girlfriend, they often jokingly say, at least it makes you stay fit and tight.

'You just sit back and relax,' says Bram, as if she could get up at all with that huge amount of cat on her lap, 'and I'll get you your coffee.'

While he is pouring coffee in the kitchen, he hears a surprised high-pitched scream behind him, and out of the corner of his eye he sees a ginger cat dart past in panic and disappear into the bedroom.

'Ah,' he mutters satisfied, 'so that's what that button does, range is also fine I see.'

'Look, ma'am, your coffee,' he looks at her mischievously while handing her the mug, Iris gives him a brooding look, the tone has been set, he thinks amusedly.

Then he sits down next to her and looks at her intently.

'Iris sweetheart,' he says with a serious face.

'Hmm,' she says, sipping her coffee, watching him expectantly from under her black eyelashes.

'I'm afraid I have bad news for you.'

'Oh?' she looks at him unconcerned, it's probably not too bad with that bad news, Bram can be a real tease.

'Unfortunately, you will be completely at my whim today.'

'Oh?' she says again, an expectant smile on her face.

'Iris, you look way too happy,' says Bam admonishingly, 'that wasn't my intention at all.'

'Oh, sorry,' she says in a submissive voice, her eyes wide open in fear.

'That's better,' says Bram with a satisfied grin and leans back. Iris sips her coffee again; Bram waits patiently until the cup is empty.

'Just hand it over to me, do you want more coffee?' he asks and puts the mug on the table. Iris shakes her head.

'Now put out your hands,' says Bram, Iris does what he says obediently. Bram meanwhile reaches behind a pillow and pulls out a set of handcuffs.

'Oh, what sweeties!' exclaims Iris. The handcuffs are covered with pink velvet in a panther print.

Bram gives her a rebuking look as he fastens the handcuffs around her wrists.

'Oops!' Iris quickly closes her mouth; she looks at him apologetically.

She lets out another high-pitched squeal and then starts to moan softly, Bram has pressed a button again. He chuckles, this really is going to be a fun afternoon.

'Now close your eyes please,' Bram continues, she obeys and feels a blindfold slide over her head. 'Can you still see anything?' She shakes her head no. 'Nothing at all? You're not cheating, right?'

'No, no way,' she tells him, 'complete darkness.'

'Perfect, then I'll help you up now, because most of the festivities take place elsewhere, we're going for a walk.'

Exciting, Iris thinks, but she's careful not to say that out loud, apparently, she's not supposed to enjoy this, she chuckles. That is immediately punished with a higher speed of the vibrating egg. What a punishment!

Bram carefully leads her to the door of his apartment, scans the hallway to see if anyone happens to be around, the hallway and stairwell are deserted. Cautiously, he leads Iris down the stairs to her own apartment. He now also has a key to it and quickly unlocks the door and pushes her inside. Iris stops near the door, waiting for further instructions.

Bram closes the door and then takes her to her bedroom, the egg is still buzzing happily, Iris has a nice blush on her cheeks, he thinks.

He pushes her gently onto the bed and sits down next to her, moving his hands softy over her body, making her hold her breath for a moment. He swiftly removes her boots and socks. Then he loosens the handcuffs and puts them on the bed, first some clothes will have to be removed. He pulls her sweater over her head, careful to keep the blindfold in place. Then he pushes her back on the bed, 'just lie down and relax,' he says sultry, 'move as much as possible to the middle of the bed please.' He picks up the handcuffs again and fastens one half to her left wrist, the other half he snaps around one of the bedposts at the head end. He takes a second set of handcuffs from the bedside table and does the same with her other wrist, Iris lets out a surprised cry, where did that other set suddenly come from?

Bram chuckles, but says nothing. He slowly begins to untie the fly of her jeans. In the meantime, he presses one of the buttons on the remote control, the egg starts to give a series of short punches. This makes Iris flex her muscles, her ass rises a bit and Bram takes advantage of this by sliding down her jeans.

'Great,' he says with satisfaction, 'this is starting to look like what I had in mind.' Iris is now, except for her bra and panties, naked. The bra has a front clasp, that suits Bram's plans very well. He turns off the egg for a moment, Iris relaxes, an expectant smile appears on her face, she wonders what else awaits her.

Fortunately, it is nice and warm in the room, he turned the thermostat up to the maximum quite early this morning.

He strokes her belly teasingly and slides a finger into her panties, Iris moans with excitement, a wet spot is visible in her crotch. Bram sticks his nose in and grunts with pleasure, she always smells so wonderfully horny when she's aroused. This makes Iris feel a new flow of fluid get into her pussy, her clit stiffens. Bram hooks his fingers behind the panties and pulls them down in a fluent movement, it ends up on a chair with the rest of her clothing.

Then she feels Bram do something with her ankles, her legs are pulled apart a little. Oh, yay, she thinks, more bondage!

Bram fastens her ankles firmly to the cords he bought especially for this purpose some time ago and attached to the legs of the bed this morning. He knows Iris's strength, so it must be firmly attached. He looks at the result of his work with satisfaction, she has nowhere to go. Let's see if the egg still works. Judging by the sudden shocks that go through Iris' body and the enraptured smile on her mouth, the battery isn't empty yet.

Bram bends over her and starts kissing her softly, on her mouth, in her neck, between her breasts, he descends to her belly and gives out small licks, with each lick a small shock goes through her. He sinks a little further south and kisses her venus mound and then her labia, he sticks his tongue into her tumescent clit for a moment and licks up some of her juice. He feels his already erect cock harden in one go, this exercise will take the utmost of his self-control, he already knows. Iris moans softly, the tongue in combination with the vibrating egg makes her very horny, but she knows that redemption will not be forthcoming for a while. The tongue retracts, she hears soft footsteps and the door closes. Damn! she thinks, groaning in frustration.

The egg is still vibrating, in fact, suddenly it starts to vibrate harder, Bram, you tease, she thinks. Bram hears her moaning through the door the moment he puts the egg on a higher setting, gee, so the signal even reaches through the door, fantastic! He opens the door so that he can look inside and tries out the positions in combination with the patterns one by one. The result exceeds his wildest expectations, he sees a very horny, sexy girl moaning and squirming with excitement, he really has to restrain himself from diving on top of her.

Next phase, he thinks after ten minutes of teasing with the egg, and he walks back into the bedroom. He turns off the egg and bends over her. He blows softly over her sodden pussy lips, 'Oh Bram,' she mutters hoarsely, 'that's so hot, do that again, please?' Bram smiles and blows softly against her labia again.

'Hmm, nice,' she sighs. Then she feels his hand release the clasp of her bra and close his hands around her breasts, her nipples are stiff with excitement, the areola have turned dark red. Suddenly she feels something tingling, it travels all the way to her tickler, she gets soaking wet. Bram has taken an ice cube and is sliding it over her breasts and her nipples, then her stomach and her mound, eliciting high-pitched screams of pleasure from her.

He strokes her pussy lips with it, she holds her breath for a moment. Bram chuckles, he thinks this is really fun, they should do this more often. He feels his erection throbbing, time to free his cock, he thinks, quickly taking off his jeans, and maybe free Iris too, just a little. Wasn't there something about a cord? Indeed, there it is, sticking out of her pussy, he pulls it gently, Iris lets out a deep sigh as the egg pops out of her vagina. Before she has time to recover, she feels a movable tongue between her legs, it goes back and forth over her clit at lightning speed, her button becomes rock hard and she doesn't know where to go anymore. Bram feels her writhing, she's still stuck hand and foot by the cuffs. Will he untie her or not? No, he has a better idea, she's so horny now that it doesn't take much to make her come. He takes his tongue off her button, eliciting a deep growl of frustration from Iris, and pulls off his shirt. Then he lowers himself on top of her and slides his dick into her soft, wet turgid pussy, seeing an ecstatic expression appear on Iris' face.

He starts to fuck her slowly, he feels her tighten her pelvic floor muscles, it feels nice and tight around his throbbing cock, he moans with pleasure. Inwardly he has to laugh, it is her only opportunity to influence the game today, and she immediately takes advantage of it. That calls for reprisals, he thinks. He picks up the pace, then slides the blindfold from her eyes. Iris looks at him helplessly, I can't control it anymore, her eyes say. He pauses and quickly releases both handcuffs.

Iris immediately pulls him towards her and begins to move along with his resumed rhythmic thrusts, his cock rubbing against her clit, and as they look deep into each other's eyes they cum simultaneously, the bed creaking violently.

With a satisfied expression on his face, Bram slides off her, quickly undoing the cords around her ankles.

'That was nice,' he sighs and kisses Iris' nose. Iris doesn't say anything, she just looks at him blissfully.

'I'm ravenously hungry,' she says. 'And that's funny, because I've just been lying in bed all afternoon,' she adds with a mischievous smile.

Parental Approval

It's Sunday afternoon and Iris has just introduced her boyfriend to her parents, they are now chatting comfortably in her parents' sitting room over a cup of coffee.

'Do you like your apartment?' asks Fred, her father.

'Yes, it's fantastic!' she replies enthusiastically. 'Nice neighbors too,' with a wink at Bram.

'By the way,' she adds, 'I'm afraid I need a new bed.'

'How so?' asks her mother in surprise.

'It's broken, I fell through it last week..,' it sounds innocent.

'Fell through? How can that be, it was still quite new, right Fred?' Fred looks at Iris, twinkles of fun appear in his eyes. He puts his hand over his mouth and turns his face away.

Iris still chuckles at the memory, they were just in the middle of a particularly violent fuck, with Bram on top, her arms pinned tight to the mattress. Bram thrust his hard cock up and down her pussy so hard and fast it almost made her dizzy. And suddenly it was 'crack', and they sank mattress and all on the floor at a strange angle. After they had recovered from the shock, they found that they were still very horny, and there was of course also something they had to finish. Iris had snatched her dressing gown from the chair and tossed it to Bram. Here, put these on, get your keys, then I will get into my coat, she shouted.

Bram had immediately realized what she meant, and barefoot they had slipped out the door and ran upstairs to Bram's apartment. There they had plopped down unceremoniously on Bram's bed, Barbarossa managed to get away just in time, and they had finished the job very satisfactorily. Fortunately, Bram's bed is of a somewhat sturdier quality, she thinks.

'It's really broken mom; the frame is right in half. Must be metal fatigue...,' she says with a straight face.

'Well, I just think it's weird. You were alone, weren't you,' she casts a suspicious look in Bram's direction.

'Of course I was alone, mom, what do you think?!' Iris lies without batting an eyelid.

Her mother likes to think that her little girl is still pure and innocent, she knows. And a virgin. A bit silly, Iris thinks, she has seen how good-looking Bram is, right, so she must also know what you'd like to do to a boy like that...

She still can't believe her luck, hooking up with this handsome guy, with his dazzling smile, sexy curls and cute butt. And those eyes...

'But did you jump up and down on it or something?' her mother asks again. Before Iris can come up with a suitable answer, a stifled grunt is heard from her father. They all look at him in surprise.

'Metal fatigue, how do you think of it,' Fred mumbles and then bursts into laughter, he has to laugh so hard he almost falls out of his chair.

'What's the matter,' cries Willemine in a fright, 'are you all right?' She walks over to her husband and sits on the floor with him in concern.

'Yeah... couldn't... couldn't... be better,' Fred hiccups and then bursts out laughing again.

Bram looks on with amusement, he sits next to Iris on the large, gray-blue velvet-upholstered sofa, his arm behind her and a hand loosely on her shoulder. He looks at her profile, looks like she has a grin from ear to ear. Unable to restrain himself, he turns her face to kiss her. 'You shouldn't tease your mother like that, little devil,' he whispers with a loving smile.

'I can't help it, it's so easy,' she whispers back and kisses him on the nose.

Then Iris stands up, 'I'll get us a second round of coffee,' she says over her shoulder.

'I'm going with you,' says Bram and quickly gets up, he wants to avoid a third-degree interrogation by her mother at all times, for that he first needs a thorough briefing from Iris.

As they leave the room they hear Willemine say: 'Is there still a guarantee on that bed?'

This produces a new burst of laughter from Fred, 'I don't think... you can put this... on... manufacturer's warranty... anymore, Wil...,' he hiccups, tears streaming down his cheeks.

'Yes, but if there was improper use, or excessive load...' Willemine says again.

Fred almost cries with laughter, they just hope he doesn't pass out...

Bram looks in adoration at Iris' backside as they walk into the kitchen, she looks stunning.

The dark red jersey dress she has put on especially for this occasion looks very good on her. It has a high-necked back, a skirt that falls slightly over her buttocks, and a cascading neckline with a fairly deep cleavage at the front. Bram is by now used to Iris's often quite daring choice of clothing, otherwise he would undoubtedly have suffered from a fear of heights with that cleavage... Under the dress she wears sexy dark fantasy stockings with an elegant leaf pattern and half-high ankle boots with a high wedge heel. It resulted in a questionable look from Iris' mother upon entry, but to his amusement, Iris does not care a bit.

12