Stairwell to Heaven Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, she has given her long, straight black hair some loose curls at the bottom, it looks very sexy.

He cannot control himself and when she is standing at the counter, he puts his arms around her and presses himself tightly against her. Iris feels his erection growing through the thin fabric of her dress.

'I sense you enjoy seeing me,' she whispers teasingly. Then she turns and wraps her arms around his neck. They lose themselves in an enticing French kiss, until suddenly a cough sounds at the kitchen door. Startled for a moment, they let go of each other.

'I'd be a little careful if I were you Iris,' says her father in a supposedly stern tone, 'if your mother sees this you'll probably be grounded for another month.'

Iris laughs, 'Oh yes, remember, Dad? That happened regularly,' she explains to Bram, 'because I used to be quite naughty.' Used to be? thinks Bram, chuckling to himself.

'And then I would go upstairs to my room and Dad would put the ladder against my window so I could just go about my business.' She giggles at the memory.

She walks over to her father and wraps her arms around him. She gives him a warm kiss on the cheek and whispers in his ear, 'What do you think of him, Dad, isn't he great?'

'As long as you think he's great darling,' he whispers back, 'that's all that matters. But having said that, I think you've made a very good pick here, he seems okay to me.' He says the latter in a slightly louder tone, looking in the direction of Bram, who lowers his eyes a bit shyly and therefore does not see the cheerful grin on Fred's face.

Fred chuckles and walks out of the kitchen, Iris returns to her boyfriend, looks over her shoulder and raises her face to him.

'I think you've made a good impression on my father,' she whispers, 'now you have to win over my mother. But with your charm that won't be a problem either.' Then she kisses him, teasingly sliding her tongue into his mouth. Bram grunts, grabs her by the buttocks and lifts her onto the counter.

'Where the hell is that coffee!' Fred calls from the living room.

Giggling, they let go of each other and while Bram picks up the coffee, Iris fills a bowl with home-baked coconut macaroons, after which they walk back into the room.

'I brought some goodies too,' she announces, then corrects herself with a wink at her father, 'brought some more goodies, I mean.'

After coffee, Willemine walks to the kitchen with the dirty crockery, she can manage alone, she says, just sit tight.

'Well,' says Iris, jumping up and grabbing Bram's hand as soon as her mother is out of earshot, 'I'd like to show Bram my old room.' She goes straight to the hallway.

'Wait a minute, Iris,' her father calls after her, 'before you do I want to have a word with Bram first.' Iris slows down in surprise and turns around, what's this now, she thinks.

'Bram,' says Fred and looks at him sternly, 'I only have one daughter, and she is very dear to me, so I would like to know what your intentions are.' Bram turns pale and cannot speak a word, he did not see this coming. Iris's eyes widen in disbelief.

Then Fred starts laughing loudly, 'Oh, you should have seen your faces, precious!'

Iris sticks her tongue out at her father. 'You are such a jerk sometimes,' she says laughing.

'Sorry about that,' says Fred and slaps Bram warmly on the shoulders, 'I've always wanted to say that, have fun you guys, but be careful, that bed of yours really is already quite old,' he adds with a wink.

'You will leave the door open, won't you, young lady?' he calls after them when they are already halfway up the stairs.

Once upstairs, Iris pulls Bram to the end of the landing and throws open a door.

'Welcome to my childhood bedroom,' she says with a mischievous smile. It hasn't changed much since she left home to study, it's a small space with simple furnishings and many, many posters on the walls, mostly reproductions of artwork in every possible style. It forms a colorful whole. Against the wall is a single bed with a floral bedspread over it. Against another wall is a tall wardrobe with a full-length mirror.

'Is this where you spent your innocent years?' asks Bram teasingly.

'Not entirely innocent, there's been a lot of masturbation going on since puberty, I'm afraid,' she looks at him coyly. 'But you're the first boyfriend to see the inside of this room.'

'That also means that you have never been fingered in this room by anyone other than yourself, let alone fucked,' Bram concludes with a defiant grin.

'Correct.'

'Would you like to change that?'

'Now?' she asks incredulously.

'Why not? We're here anyway. And I now know from experience that you can also be very quiet during an orgasm.'

'You're the naughty one,' she laughs.

'And we practically got permission from your father, I think,' Bram adds as an argument.

'That's true,' she says. 'Hmm, what do you suggest?'

Bram walks to the bedroom door and closes it carefully. Then he takes Iris by the hand and pulls her to the full-length mirror. 'I'm going to peel you out of your clothes first,' he whispers sultry, 'and then I'm going to fuck you from behind in front of this mirror, while I finger you, is that a good plan?'

'I couldn't have done a better job,' she moans, feeling her pussy getting wet right away.

'Does this thing have a zipper, by the way?' asks Bram, referring to her dress.

'No, it has to be pulled all the way over my head,' Iris replies with a smile. Bram bends over, grabs the hem of the dress and gently pulls it over her head. A beautiful dark red bra with matching thong emerges, only now he sees that the stockings do not extend further than the top of her thighs.

'Wow, Iris, that looks mighty horny,' he sighs, he takes off his shirt and quickly undoes his fly and drops the jeans to his ankles. She feels his erection pushing against her ass from behind. 'The bra and thong come off,' he decides, 'but the stockings and boots stay on.' Iris giggles and feels behind her, she detects a huge boner and grabs it tightly. Bram moans, he feels his glans throb. Iris runs her index finger over the tip of the glans, she feels some pre-cum.

'Hmm, nice,' she says as she licks her finger sensually. Bram grunts and unhooks her bra and slides her panties down, Iris steps out with a sleek movement. Bram looks in the mirror, the sight is amazing, he can't speak a word, Iris looks at him with a devilish smile, giggling throatily. She takes his hand and puts it on her clitler.

'Feel how wet,' she whispers. Bram puts his fingers in her cunt, she's right, it's warm and swollen and the moisture is practically running out. Bram slides his rock-hard cock into her pussy in one smooth motion and starts fucking her with slow strokes. Meanwhile, he moves his middle finger with quick movements over her button, his other hand kneads her breasts. Iris is completely silent but squirms with pleasure, they both intensely enjoy the image in the mirror.

Then Iris stiffens, she stands frozen, her eyes half closed, as wave after wave of a delicious orgasm ripples through her body. It's such a horny sight that Bram can no longer control himself and shoots a hot jet of cum into her pussy. They look at each other in the mirror for a moment.

'Well,' says Bram with a satisfied grin, 'your childhood bedroom has officially lost its virginity after all.'

'And how!' Iris agrees, 'that was phenomenal!' She turns to him, runs her fingers through the sexy curls of chest hair and can't resist giving him another sensual French kiss, then they get their clothes together and quickly slip out of the room to the bathroom, to freshen up before getting dressed again.

When they walk downstairs, her father is waiting for them in the hallway.

'Hi darling,' he says with a sardonic smile, 'had fun?' Iris says nothing. 'Your faces are rather red,' he continues seriously, 'I'd just walk outside into the cold air if I were you, at least that'll give you a good excuse for that, your mother isn't completely stupid, you know.'

Iris laughs, 'Thanks Dad, you're the best,' and she gives him a playful poke in the ribs.

They decide to take a bit of a longer walk, so she can show Bram some of the area where she grew up.

---

'But where do you sleep now,' asks her mother during dinner.

'Oh, the mattress is now directly on the floor,' explains Iris, 'and Bram,' she looks at him sweetly, 'was kind enough to help me get down the pieces of the bed and put them at the curb for trash collecting.' She does not add that the mattress has been unemployed from that moment on, she is sleeping with Bram in his bed for the time being. Admittedly, it costs some sleep, they can't really keep their hands off each other, so they gave up after a few fruitless attempts. Iris doesn't really mind, most of the night she sleeps like a baby.

'Isn't that bad for your back, lying on the floor?' her mother continues with a worried look.

'No, my back is very flexible, it can take a beating. And there is still enough spring in the mattress.' She looks sideways at Bram, he almost chokes.

Her father looks at her attentively during this discussion and then opens his mouth, oops, Iris thinks, alarm! Poker face, poker face!

'So,' her father says thoughtfully, looking straight at her, 'I understand you don't need a new bed immediately.'

'No,' she says without flinching, 'it's actually going fine, it's definitely not in a hurry.' Bram keeps his eyes anxiously fixed on his plate, he doesn't dare look at either of them, afraid he won't be able to keep his face straight. What a wonderful family, he thinks, I wish my parents were like that, instead of those endless fights and awkward silences.

Willemine reaches over the table, grabs Iris's wrist and squeezes it. 'Well, I don't like it, Fred and I will go to Ikea this week, pick out a new bed for our girl, won't we, Fred?' Fred, sitting next to her, out of her line of sight, purses his lips and shakes his head vigorously.

'That's sweet of you, mom,' says Iris, and then 'this is a very tasty dish, by the way, one of your own inventions?'

'No, a recipe from the internet, but with a few personal adjustments of course,' Willemine is immediately distracted, cooking is her passion and her life, Iris doesn't get it from a stranger, 'I'll send it to you later.'

Bram finally dares to look up and stares straight into Fred's smiling face.

'Welcome to the family, Bram,' he says and gives him a big wink.

---

'Your father is quite a tease, isn't he,' Bram observes when they drive back home that evening, 'I feel a bit sorry for your mother.'

'Oh yes,' says Iris with sparkling eyes, 'it runs in the family I'm afraid, my aunt Simone was just like that. My father and I always liked to tease my mother, she never seems to get anything, but if Simone also joined in, it would be a big hoot. We had such fun...' Iris is silent for a moment, a tear has involuntarily appeared in the corner of her eye, she suddenly realizes how much she still misses Simone. Bram gives her a hug and wipes the tear from her cheek.

'But Mum could take it, it was never meant to hurt, she knew that. And sometimes she got back at us, especially Dad, very unexpectedly, in my case the devious streak definitely comes from two sides of the family...'

Fortunately, Bram thinks, because that devious streak is an important reason why he is so fond of her.

12