Stalked Ch. 02

Story Info
Mia gets her first wind of what it's like to be stalked...
6.8k words
4.43
6.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

I stared out the window, my legs wobbling beneath me and my chest heaving. He stepped closer to the window and I took a small step back. I couldn't make out his face due to the darkness but I could see how large of a man he was. Bigger than even Tex. Tall and lean, muscular but not bulky.

All of a sudden, I felt fearless and angry and took a step closer to the window.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed, shaking my fist at him.

He raised his head a bit more into the light and he was smiling broadly. I could only make out the lower half of his face, his squared chin angular and sharp. I took another step back, losing that brazenness. My heartbeat faltered and my breathing became shallow. I had no idea what to do. But I didn't have to do anything because he waved at me and disappeared into the darkness as he had done before. Like a ghost in the night, he just vanished. I could finally breathe. I gasped for air, my hand flying up to my throat.

Headlights appeared down the dirt road and I squinted out the window. Tex was home. I felt relief for the first time in a long time. I usually dreaded his homecomings, but tonight I was more than grateful. I hurriedly grabbed my book and sat in the chair, acting like nothing was out of the ordinary. I didn't want him asking questions or getting the sense something was wrong.

"Baby?" he called out as he entered through the front door.

"Right here," I called back.

He looked to where I was sitting in the corner of the living room and shuffled over to me. He was sweaty and dirty, making me cock a brow. He noticed my expression.

"Had some dirty work to do tonight, no big deal. How are you, babe?" He bent and kissed me greedily, making me almost gag with his thick tongue shoved down my throat. I pulled away slightly and he stiffened, he hated when I pulled away from him. His big hand wrapped around the back of my neck and pulled me closer. "Where you going, hmm?" he whispered in my ear.

"Want to take a shower first?" I asked coyly.

He snickered, breathing hot air onto my cheek before retaking my mouth with his. He broke off the kiss first this time and nodded. "Be in bed when I'm done," he called behind his back as he jogged towards the stairs.

I took a deep breath and put my book down, side-eyeing the bay window. I saw movement from afar in the deep darkness and I got up from my chair, trying my best to ignore the stalker and get him out of my head. It was difficult, to say the least. Thoughts of him breaking in and touching me plagued my mind. And somehow, it excited me. I grew wet and tingly just thinking of him taking me away from my life and fucking me into oblivion. It was so wrong of me, I felt disgusted with myself.

I shook my head and walked upstairs and into my bedroom, opening the balcony doors. A sweet and soft breeze filtered in through the open doors and whispered across my exposed skin. I crawled onto the bed and opened my legs, toying with myself a bit, unable to help myself. I circled my clit with my finger, dipping into my wetness pooling and using it as a lubricant. I brought myself to the peak when I heard Tex coming and sighed, letting the orgasm subside.

"Look at you, all ready for me, baby." He practically jumped onto the bed, grappling me and ripping my nightgown off that I had left on for him to do just that. He liked to undress me himself. Unwrapping his gift, he always said.

"Ah!" I cried out in pain when he thrust himself into me to the hilt. He was well-endowed, not small by any means. And I needed time to adjust to his size, but he never gave me that. He was too greedy and ready to take me, not thinking of my comfort.

"Feel good, baby?" he whispered gruffly in my ear as he thrust in and out of me at an alarming pace.

"Slower," I begged, gripping his ass.

"You can take it, baby, you love how I fuck you."

I hated it. I hated every minute of his fucking me. Not only did it hurt, but he didn't focus on pleasuring me like he demanded of me. I wanted to lay back while he ate me out, but he rarely would. But would force me to give him blowjobs while he laid back with his arms behind his head.

"Yes, I love it," I lied.

"I know you do, good girl. You're so wet for me."

If only he knew who I was really wet for, but I could never let him know that. My pleasure spiked at his words, I loved being called a good girl. But it quickly died with his incessant stroking and slamming into me. Finally, I felt him tightening on top of me and I knew his release was coming. I felt relief wash over me as he came in me, my IUD filtering out his little swimmers. Nonetheless, I felt dirty when he came in me. It just didn't feel right. He rolled off of me and sighed heavily. I moved to go to the bathroom to clean myself up, but Tex grabbed my wrist, pulling me back to him.

"Round two, baby?" But I knew it wasn't a question, it was a demand. If I had hackles, they would be raised. I was furious and trepidatious in the same breath.

"Right now?" I asked meekly.

"Of course, come here, babe." He pulled me on top of him and lined me up with his cock, my sore pussy nowhere near ready to be stuffed full again. But he pushed into me again anyways, seating me fully on his still-hard cock. It was just as hard as before. He must really have been working over the weekend, not getting balls deep in some whore.

Before he could slam into me more, there was a very loud knock at the front door. It sounded like someone was taking a sledgehammer to the damn thing. I gasped and Tex jumped into action immediately. He pushed me off of him harshly and I made an oomph sound when I hit the mattress. He swung his legs over the bed and stormed towards the door butt naked.

"Tex, your clothes."

"I don't give a fuck. Who's knocking on my fucking door like the police at this time?" He stopped momentarily to glare at me from across the room.

"I-I don't know, Tex. I didn't invite anyone over if that's what you're asking," I stumbled over my words.

"Better not have," he growled, leaving the room and heading down the hall.

I jumped off the bed and threw on my nightgown, tiptoeing down the hall and peeking down the staircase at the front door where Tex was swinging it open.

"Who the fuck-" his words faltered. "Hello?" he called out loudly, his voice booming throughout the still night. "There's no one here," he said to himself, not knowing I was just above him. "I'll fucking shoot you next time, fucker!"

He turned on his heel and locked the door. I hurried back to the bedroom, shaken. I knew who it was knocking at the door, and I had no clue what would ensue next. What was this guy capable of and would he hurt me or Tex? I felt nothing at the thought of Tex being hurt and that scared me more than anything. This man I'd been with for years elicited no feelings of love from me, not an ounce. How fucked up was that?

Tex appeared in the doorway, still naked and huffed. "I don't know who it was, probably some teenagers fucking around or something." I knew he didn't really believe that, but I stayed quiet. "Come here, baby, let me finish what we started."

I mentally sighed and crawled on top of him again, seating myself on his cock and wincing from the soreness. He started to shift his hips, pounding into me hard and I cried out in pain. Just as I cried out, another round of loud knocking started. I jumped and cringed when Tex growled and shoved me off of him. "That's it!" he screamed, opening his side table drawer and pulling his Glock out.

"Tex!" I called after him as he started down the hallway.

"Stay!" he commanded me and I didn't listen, following after him and stopping at the top of the stairs.

He swung the door open, aiming his gun at someone, and just as I winced, readying for the shot to sound off, he was ripped out of the doorway into the night. I sucked in a breath, not believing my eyes. It was as if a giant vacuum cleaner just sucked him right out of the house and into the night air.

"Tex?" I called out hesitantly. I walked down the stairs, taking them one at a time, slowly. No answer, just silence. Then I heard the sound of a struggle, the grunts of men and hard breathing, then nothing again. I took the last few steps down the foyer and froze. I heard a dragging sound and shivered from head to toe. "Tex?" I called out again. But there was still no answer.

I peeked over the threshold of the doorway and tried to make out anything, something. It was so dark, I couldn't see anything. It was silent and I didn't see any kind of movement. But I couldn't just shut the door and leave Tex to whatever fate awaited him. I may have hated the guy, but I wasn't so heartless as to let him disappear without at least trying to look for him.

I thought of my phone and realized it was upstairs on my side table next to my bed. Fuck. I had to get it to call the cops and I needed a flashlight. I closed the door as gently and quietly as possible, sprinting up the stairs and snatching my phone up, dialing 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" an operator answered.

"My boyfriend is gone, I can't find him," I blurted, not thinking.

"And how long has he been missing, mam?"

"Just a few minutes, there was a knock at the door and he went to investigate and something grabbed him. I can't find him and I'm scared," I admitted.

The operator asked for my address and told me a cop would be there within the next twenty minutes or so. The beauty of living so far out in the country. I hung up on her, not wanting to waste any more time.

I turned on my flashlight and opened the door, pointing the light all around the porch. Nothing was out of place. I walked out onto the porch and reached the steps, shining the light out into the yard, and finding drag marks leading toward the driveway. I followed the marks to the driveway until they disappeared. They just stopped. I spun around, shining the light all around me in a panic.

"Tex!" I screamed as loud as I could. There was no reply, no sound at all. I ran back to the door, slamming it and locking it. I fast walked to the kitchen and shakily poured a hefty glass of wine, sipping it and tapping my fingers on the counter, waiting for the cops to arrive.

"Missing your abuser already?" a deep male voice filtered in through my awareness and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

I turned around and in the back kitchen doorway was a huge man, leaning against the post of the door casually. He had blood splattered across his face. Deep brown eyes that looked almost black. A perfectly shaped nose with a long bridge and sharp angular features. His full lips were curved upwards into a sneer and I frowned.

"Take your hood off," I demanded. Of all things I could have said, that's the first thing that came out of my mouth.

He did as I asked and smoothly ran a hand back over his head, removing the hood. His dark wavy hair fell into his eyes and I bit my lower lip. Why the hell was he so damned attractive? It was like a greek god was standing in my kitchen and I was just standing there dumbfounded. I mentally shook myself and steeled my nerves.

"What the fuck do you want and where's Tex? What did you do to him?"

"Well, that's why I'm here, baby girl. We need to have a little chat about our dear Tex." He practically spat his name out.

"Where is he?" I asked. I shook so badly that I almost sat down on a stool, but I didn't want to show him I was scared and weak. I raised my chin and tried to calm my shaking hands.

"Somewhere. He's fine, don't worry. Were you worried?" He cocked his head and that sneer was back on his mouth.

"Just tell me where he is, the cops will be here any minute and they'll find him. Then you'll be fucked." It was my turn to sneer at him. But his smile didn't falter and that unnerved me.

"They can't do shit, don't worry about them. Useless, remember? That's the last time you'll be calling the cops, baby girl. I already warned you before, so now I have to punish you. What a shame." He straightened out and took a step toward me. But just then the cops showed up and the lights shone through the windows. My stalker put a finger to his lips and disappeared through the back door into the night.

I ran to the front door and met the cops getting out of their car slowly. I told them everything except the part about my stalker being in my kitchen and talking to me. I don't know why I refrained from telling them that bit of information. The cops searched the premise and came up empty-handed. They told me I'd have to wait at least twenty-four hours before filing a missing person report and left. Completely fucking useless.

I closed the door and locked it behind me, making my rounds and locking every single door and window. I locked myself in my room with a bottle of wine and a pack of cigarettes I kept in case of emergencies. I sat on the balcony and drank and smoked until I could hardly see straight. I had no clue what else to do with myself. I was scared and shocked this guy was harassing me like he was. The cops weren't doing shit and I was just one small girl. What could I do?

I heard a sound behind me and froze. I didn't turn around, for fear of what I'd see. I just stayed seated, sipping more wine and taking deep slow breaths. I felt a presence standing behind me and I started to shake uncontrollably. I knew exactly who it was, I just didn't know what he would do.

"What do you want?" I whispered, my voice barely carrying over the wind.

"You, baby girl," my stalker whispered back.

He walked around and in front of me, leaning back against the balcony railing just as casually as he had in the kitchen doorway.

"I'll make you feel like you never have before. I could show you things Tex probably has never even thought of."

I looked up at him through my thick lashes, suddenly feeling the urge to cry. But I swallowed the lump in my throat, trying to remain strong. I looked at him steadily, not breaking eye contact, and frowned.

"You can't have me, I'm taken." I couldn't think of anything else to say.

He laughed and took a step towards me. He put both hands on either side of my chair and leaned in close to me. He smelled like smoke and spice and I swallowed hard, feeling wetness pooling between my legs, my body completely betraying me. I tended to get turned on when I was scared, which was odd. But what was even odder, was the fact I was turned on while my stalker was looming over me. He could murder me and no one would ever know.

"You're not taken anymore, baby girl," he whispered against my cheek, his hot breath tickling my skin. "Open your legs," he demanded.

Without thinking, I tried to jump up and push away from him and run. He was on me before I could even move an inch and had me over his shoulder. He walked across the room and threw me on the bed. He forced my legs apart and suddenly froze.

"Fuck, baby girl, I never imagined how pretty that little pussy is. So small and perfect. It would squeeze my cock like a vice."

My eyes widened in fear and I tried to close my legs, but he was strong. He hiked his leg up on the bed and slid something shiny from his boot and it flashed before I felt something sharp pricking my neck.

"Don't fucking move and you won't bleed tonight. I'd hate to mar that perfect creamy skin. And why, baby, are you so fucking wet for me? Your body is practically weeping for me," his deep voice vibrated through my body and made me shiver.

He moved his knife and flipped it so that he was holding it by the blade and a trickle of red blood dripped down his wrist and onto the sheets. I don't know why, but the way he handled the knife made me wetter. He moved it towards my pussy and I made a sound of disapproval.

"Don't worry, my little angel. I won't hurt you unless you make me," he growled and I quivered beneath him.

He ran the handle of the blade over my wet slit and I gasped.

"That's it, baby, let me hear how you sound. I want to hear the sounds you make for me and only me."

He ran the handle over my clit, pushing slightly and the pressure made me tremble. Then he moved the handle lower and pushed against my opening. It slid past my entrance and I arched my back slightly, my pussy sore from being abused by Tex, but still in need of attention. It just needed to be the right kind of attention and it was like this stranger fucking knew it. He pushed the handle a little further, stretching my pussy over it and pulling out a little. He did this seesawing motion a few times before pushing the handle in further and angling it so that it hit that perfect spot inside of me and I cried out in pleasure.

I didn't want to give the fucker the satisfaction, but I couldn't help myself. It felt amazing and I hadn't felt amazing in a long time. He pushed the handle of the blade in faster and harder until I felt an orgasm building low in my belly and I gasped when it reached its peak.

"Touch that little clit, baby, cum for me," he snarled into my ear.

I did as I was told, snaking my hand down and in between my legs, circling my sensitive bundle of nerves. He angled the handle of the blade to that perfect spot inside me again and that's all it took to push me over the edge.

"Fuck!" I screamed out as I came harder than I had in a long time.

Once I came down from the high and the adrenaline wasn't spiked so high, reality hit me face first and the shame and guilt came rushing in. What had I just let a complete stranger do to me?

"You need to leave," I whispered hoarsely.

"For tonight, yes I will. I have some things to take care of if you know what I mean." He winked at me.

I shuddered in fear of what he would do to Tex. I knew that's what he meant. He had to go take care of Tex. Would he kill him, or just torture him?

"What are you going to do to him?" I asked in a low voice, still husky from screaming.

He winked at me again and smiled broadly. It was a frighteningly beautiful smile. I just stared, still shaking, and I wasn't sure if it was from my intense orgasm or the fear that still permeated around me from my stalker. And just like that, it dawned on me.

"What's your name?" I asked, curious.

"Xander, X for short. You can call me whatever you want, baby."

"I don't want to call you anything, get the fuck out. I'm calling the cops. You can't just take someone, murder them and get away with it. Not to mention assaulting me." I felt the rage boiling my blood and curdling my insides.

"Assaulting you? Your body fucking wept for me, baby girl. And I can do whatever the fuck I want." His creepy broad smile reappeared and it just made me angrier.

I got to my feet and stalked toward him, balling my hands into fists. "Get out now."

"As I said, I will for now. I'll be seeing you soon, though. And if you call the cops... Well you already know what'll happen, don't you, baby?" he asked me in a deep rumble.

I cursed under my breath and watched him walk out of my bedroom, flipping and twirling his knife, then stopping and turning slightly to let me see him lick my juices from the handle of his knife. I gawked at him, letting him leave and staying in place until I heard the front door shut.

Then I sprung into action, running down the stairs and locking the door. I spun and put my back to the door, sliding down until I was sitting on my ass on the cold wood floor. I sobbed into my hands and felt so weak for crying. But I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't call the cops, for fear he would do whatever the fuck just happened again. I felt betrayed by my own body. I came so hard for him and he didn't even touch me with his hands. What was even worse was that he had Tex still and I was pretty sure he was going to kill him.

I didn't want to call Sierra and tell her all this because her first instinct would be to go to the police. I didn't know if I could assuage her enough not to call the cops, so I couldn't take the risk. But I needed help so badly. I needed to talk to someone and get some advice or something.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12