Stalked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, I decided to drink another glass of wine and sit at the counter with my laptop. I used a program on it for a diary to better hide it from Tex. I started writing everything that was happening and how I felt about it. It took a while for me to process how I really felt, but I eventually did. I was angry, yes, but I was also excited in some sick sort of way. I felt invigorated for the first time in years and it felt good. But I was also afraid, of what he was going to do to Tex, and what he would do to me. I was terrified, but excited and extremely turned on. I had to be disturbed.

I went to bed after a while, deciding I needed some sleep before making my next move, whatever that was. It took some time for me to fall asleep, and when I finally did I had dreams of my stalker doing and saying filthy things to me. He went down on me, fucked me in all types of ways and I begged for all of it.

I woke abruptly from an orgasm in my sleep and jolted upright. There were three honeysuckles next to my pillow and a note on parchment. No wax seal this time. I opened it hesitatingly.

Baby girl,

I left you a little present downstairs. See you tonight. Keep being a good girl and I'll reward you.

X

I read it over and over, shuddering. I wasn't ready to see him again. I was scared of him, I had to admit that to myself. I made myself get up, leaving the note and flowers on my bed. I got dressed and made my way downstairs to see what Xander had left me. I was trepidatious, to say the least. I passed the living room and entered the kitchen, seeing a red box with a bow tied on top. I lifted the lid slowly, peeking inside, and almost vomited right inside of it.

It was Tex's dick.

My first instinct was to call the police but I ended up talking myself out of it out of fear of what he would do to me. He seemed skilled at evading the police anyways. I grabbed the box and headed out the back door. I grabbed a shovel from the shed and dug a deep hole. It was difficult, the ground was cold and hard. But I dug and dug until sweat poured down my face and I stuffed the box into the hole. I buried it and put the shovel back, heading inside for a shower.

After getting dressed in something else and eating a banana, I felt better. I got rid of the evidence as if it was that easy. It was like burying the box made Xander go away. But I knew it wouldn't be that easy. I was in for some kind of adventure and I wasn't sure if I could handle it.

I stayed in the house the rest of the day, trying to get some writing done. I ended up just writing more in my digital diary and drinking a bottle of wine. By nightfall, I was pretty drunk and it helped my nerves for what I knew was about to happen. But I was still scared and out of my element.

Another thing that scared me was the fact that Tex was more than likely dead and I had no idea how to process that. His family would come knocking on my door, asking questions and what would I do then? I couldn't tell them what really happened, like they would believe me anyways. Xander had no idea what he was doing to me, or did he? He was putting me in danger on all sides and I was starting to feel like a cornered animal. And cornered animals always lash out eventually.

I watched the sunset on the porch, bundled up in a blanket. When it was too dark to see across the yard, I headed inside to read and drink another glass of wine. I mentally noted that I needed to be careful drinking so much, I was in danger of becoming an alcoholic.

I didn't even get two pages in before I heard the backdoor to the kitchen close. I stood abruptly, wobbling and almost falling over. I just stood and waited for him to come into the living room. When he didn't, I walked into the kitchen, peering over the threshold and finding him drinking some of Tex's scotch.

"You can come out now, little rabbit."

"I'm not a rabbit," I retorted.

"Sure you are. Cute and small and cuddly too I bet."

"I don't like to cuddle."

"Hmm, we'll change that," he mused.

I snorted, "Unlikely. So, where the fuck is Tex? What did you do to him?"

"Like you care?" He looked at me sharply and I looked down.

"He may have been a major asshat but he didn't deserve to be murdered."

"Who said I killed him?"

"Um, you did when you left me a box with his dick in it!"

"I thought you'd get a little kick out of that," he responded.

"Not really, I had to bury it in the backyard and it took forever." I crossed my arms over my chest, walking further into the kitchen to get another glass of wine.

"You don't need to worry about where he is or what happens to him. All you need to know is that he's out of your life for good and he will never hurt you again, Mia."

I had never heard him say my name before and the way it rolled off his filthy tongue was somewhat satisfying. I was feeling very buzzed and I was moist between my legs, which disturbed me. And worse yet, it was as if he sensed it. His nostrils flared and his pupils contracted, making his eyes darker. They were like little black holes, sucking me right in with their exponential energy.

"What about his family?" I asked.

"What about them?" He cocked his head to the side, seemingly genuinely curious.

"They're going to wonder where he is and what I know," I said while biting at my thumbnail.

"I'll take care of them too, don't worry, baby girl."

"Don't call me that," I bit out.

He chortled, taking a swig of his scotch. He swirled it around in the glass, analyzing it. "This isn't half bad, you know."

I turned away from him, taking two steps before I felt him grab my arm and spin me towards him. He looked into my eyes deeply, not even blinking. Then he slowly leaned in as if to give me a kiss, only to swerve right at the last moment and whisper in my ear.

"The day I kiss you slow and soft, the way you want will be the day you fall in love with me."

"I will never love you," I ground out between clenched teeth. I leaned into that kiss, expecting it and he tricked me.

He laughed heartily and I flinched when he raised his hand to run it through his thick black hair. He cocked his head and his features contorted in rage.

"I will never hit you, my little rabbit. I will hurt you in so many ways you can't even imagine, but you will love every second of it. You will fear and hate me, but you will also worship and love me. You will relish my touch. Never flinch from me, baby girl."

He reached up slower this time and tucked a loose strand of unruly hair behind my ear. The act in itself was sweet but bitter in the same breath. I would never love the man standing before me, and I would never fucking worship him either. Like he was reading my thoughts, he chuckled, running his knuckles over my cheekbone.

"I know it seems improbable now, but everything will soon change for both of us. I promised you a reward, so let's get to that before I leave for the night," he said nonchalantly.

I gawked at him, my mouth agape and frozen in place. He was an enigma, to say the least, and I didn't know if I'd ever really understand him and his motives. He didn't let me stew in my thoughts for long, grabbing me by my throat and pushing me into the kitchen wall. He squeezed tight enough that it was a struggle to breathe, but if I relaxed I could still get air through my windpipe.

"That's it, baby, relax," he soothed.

He reached down and ripped my shorts down to my ankles, kicking my feet further apart with his own booted foot. I yelped when I felt something cold pressed up against my pussy.

"Do not move an inch, I wouldn't want to damage that pretty little pussy of mine."

"It's not yours," I huffed.

"Yeah? Who's is it then, huh? Tex's?"

"No. It's mine," I choked out as he squeezed a bit harder.

"Wrong. It's mine now."

He pressed what must have been his blade harder into my pussy lips and they spread around it, inviting it closer. My lips wrapped around the edges and I could feel the sharp edge of the blade pressing into one of my pussy lips. I froze in complete terror. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't pleasant either.

"I thought this was a reward?" He smiled triumphantly as I said it and I regretted it immediately.

"That it is, little rabbit."

He removed his blade carefully, so as to not cut me. He replaced the blade with his thick finger and swirled it around my sensitive bud. My eyes rolled slightly and he noticed, chuckling again. He slid his finger down my slit and to my entrance, where he used both forefingers of each hand to spread my hole open. I shuddered and moaned, not able to help myself. He was stretching me wide open and I could feel the cool night air flowing over and into me. It was an odd feeling, but pleasant nonetheless.

"Gotta prepare this little pussy for my cock, I wouldn't want any tearing," Xander said.

"You're never putting that thing in me. Let's just get this over with, please?" I begged half-heartedly.

With a growl, he shoved two fingers into my pussy and I gasped, my eyes rolling as he pushed right into that perfect spot inside of me. He fucked me with his fingers fast and hard, leaning in to nuzzle my neck. He inhaled deeply and shivered. It made my pussy clench tighter and he smiled against my neck. He opened his mouth and bit down on my soft skin. He circled my clit with his right hand, continuing to fuck me with his left. He bit down until he pierced through my skin with his K9s. I yelped out and tried to push him away to no avail, he was like a brick wall. I smelled the coppery tang of blood on his breath when he came nose to nose with me.

"Cum all over my hands, baby girl," he whispered huskily into my ear.

He fucked me faster, hitting only that perfect spot until I was blinded with pleasure, eyes crossing. I moaned loudly, each one echoing off the walls of the large house.

"That's it, baby," he encouraged.

And when the feeling of euphoria passed, I was left with that shitty sense of guilt and shame. I looked down, avoiding his eyes. He grabbed my chin and lifted my face towards his, making me look him in the eye.

"I will make you feel good whenever you want, as long as you deserve it," he said in a low, deep voice.

"And if I don't?"

"I'll hurt you and make you beg for it," he admitted with no shame.

"And what if I call the cops when you leave and give them all the evidence I have against you?"

"What evidence? The evidence you buried in your backyard, that's not suspicious or anything. The camera footage that doesn't exist? I have friends in high places, baby, you'll never win. So, why not just accept your fate?"

"I'm stubborn," I said with a scowl. "Maybe I can't get you arrested, but I will never be okay with you breaking into my fucking house and forcing yourself on me."

"Yes, you will," he said matter-of-factly. "I have to get to work, be good tonight and maybe you'll be rewarded again."

I wanted to scream and rip my hair out, this man was so infuriating. How could he just waltz into my life and try to rearrange everything to make room for himself? The whole situation was sickening and I couldn't wrap my head around it. Everything he said, his promises for the future scared me. He wasn't planning on leaving me alone and there was literally nothing I could do about it. I couldn't tell the cops, and I was afraid to tell Sierra. I was afraid even to admit what was happening to myself.

I blanched as he walked away from me, leaving through the backdoor and disappearing into the night like a ghost. I put my hands in my hair and pulled, feeling way too stressed out and entirely too sober. I rushed to get myself a glass of wine which I had stocked up on. I chugged it until the glass was empty and waited to feel the warm fuzziness in my belly.

I did something I hadn't done in a long time. I went hunting for my long-lost vibrator. I found it stuffed deep into a junk drawer upstairs in one of the guest rooms. It was purple and shaped like a pear. It had a little hole at the top that protruded out from the rest of it, that was used to suck my clit and the little paddle inside would flick it like a tongue. It was expensive and well worth the money. Tex hated me using toys so I had hidden it a whale back. I was thankful to myself.

I brought the vibrator to my room and locked the door behind me. Sitting open-legged on my bed, I pulled my shorts off and got to work. I place the hole right over my clit and clicked it on, it started sucking my clit immediately my head kicked back. I moaned and moaned until I came so hard I squirted a bit. I had to get a towel from the bathroom to soak it up from the comforter.

After cleaning up, I crawled into bed and fell asleep quickly, the wine and orgasm helping immensely. I dreamt of Tex coming back from the dead to haunt me. He chased me all around the house, out in the backyard where he caught me and made me dig up his dismembered penis from the cold hard ground. What was worse, he made me use my teeth.

I startled awake, screaming out and panting. I was sweating profusely, and shaking even worse. I put my fingers in my mouth and felt my sore teeth, I must have been grinding in my sleep. I shook my head dramatically and got up to go get a glass of water.

I was sipping my water a minute later when I saw movement out in the backyard through the kitchen window. I ignored it, figuring it was probably just my stalker. Xander was a creep and he knew it, was proud of it even. I thought he was just plain insane.

A knock sounded at the backdoor and I nearly fainted from the jolt of fear that ran through my body. Xander wouldn't knock, he'd just walk in. Who the hell could it be? I walked to the door, holding my wine glass in my hand still. I peeked through the blinds and squinted to get a better look at the guy. It was Tex's brother, Maz. I straightened and swung the door open with a scowl.

"Maz?"

"Mia, hi," he said out of breath. "Tex here? He hasn't answered his phone since yesterday."

"No, he's not. I haven't heard from him either. He came home yesterday and said he was going out to meet with you actually," I lied smoothly.

I knew Maz would assume he was with some chick if he lied about going to see him, which he'd done many times before. In the beginning, poor Maz had to deal with me being crazy over Tex cheating. Maz nodded, seeming to believe the lie.

"So when exactly was that?"

"He got home Monday night, he said he was working over the weekend. Were you with him?" I added the last part to appease him. I wanted to seem like the girlfriend being cheated on, the victim.

"Yeah, I was. So you haven't heard from him since? He took his phone?"

I scoffed, "Of course, he took his phone, Maz." He just nodded in agreement, pursing his lips.

"It is past midnight you know," I said with a tinge of irritancy.

"Yeah, I know. Sorry about that, but dad sent me, he's worried. I saw the kitchen light on and figured that's where you were, hence me knocking on the backdoor."

"Well, I'll let you know if I hear from him and vice versa. Ok?" I said with a note of finality.

"Sure," he said with displeasure. He was clearly annoyed I didn't invite him in or give him any more details.

"Have a good night, Mia," he whispered and walked back towards his car. I slammed the door, locking it behind me and pressing my back to the door.

Fuck.

12