Stalked Ch. 04

Story Info
Mia goes through hell...
6.6k words
4.57
8.3k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Stalked Ch. 4

We weren't allowed to leave the house. Stassa and Pope were afraid someone would find us or we'd escape somehow, so we were confined to the filthy house. There was minimal furniture and what furniture there was, was dirty, torn, or broken. Broken like us, torn apart like our souls.

Greg took my hand roughly, pulling me towards the stairs. "Show me your room?" he said in a low voice full of lust.

"Sure," I whispered, leading him up the steep steps and to my room down the hallway. I stopped at my door and he opened it for me with a flourish. When he saw my living conditions he balked, standing frozen in the doorway with a look of disgust on his face.

"This is where you sleep?" he asked, appalled.

"Yeah," I mumbled, embarrassed for a moment, until I remembered that it wasn't really my room. I refused to take ownership of anything Stassa provided for me. Fuck her.

He entered and pulled me in with him. He spun me around and pushed me against the broken dresser, breaking it even more. He pulled down my dress, exposing my breasts, making me rush to cover them. He pushed my hands away, pinning them to my sides. He took my mouth with his and kissed me roughly. My back was arched painfully against the dresser, making me wince in pain.

"You want me, don't you?" he husked in my ear.

"Yes," I forced out.

But he could tell it was forced and it made him angry. He was a monster, and a perceptive one too. His nostrils flared and a heat rose in his hollowed cheeks. He was an attractive man, but his motives made him hideous to me. He took me by the throat and squeezed until I felt myself slipping. I thought he would kill me in that moment, and no matter how hard I scratched and pulled at his arms, he wouldn't let up. Finally, he relented and I gasped and choked for air. My throat was already sore from Pope choking me earlier, now it was raw and deeply bruised.

"You will enjoy all that I do to you, you hear me, slut?"

I nodded vehemently, still gasping for air. He moved his face down to my neck and sucked like a fish. I was beyond repulsed, but stayed still and quiet for fear he would kill me. He ripped my dress down the rest of the way while sucking my nipples. He roved his hand down from my shoulder, over my stomach and to my bare pussy. He spit on his hand, shoving two fingers inside my dry pussy.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he growled.

He grabbed my waist and spun me around, directing me to sit on the old used pallet. He pushed me down onto it and started undressing as fast as he could. Once he was naked, he got to his knees on my pallet and spread my legs wide. My heartbeat was wild, putting me in a dizzying frenzy.

"You clean?" he asked with no emotion in his voice.

"Yes," I managed through the roaring in my ears.

He nodded and put his face between my legs, putting his thin mouth over my pussy. He licked hesitantly at first, testing it out. He must have liked what he tasted, because he dove right in and started to suck and fuck me with his tongue. No matter how hard I tried to despise what he was doing to me, my body betrayed me and I could feel an orgasm building. It disgusted me more than anything. He was purposefully trying to get me off, to prove something. He licked and sucked until I came, shudders racking my body no matter how hard I tried to stay still.

"Say thank you, daddy. Thank you for making me cum," he demanded.

"Thank you, daddy, for making me cum," I whispered hoarsley, my throat sore.

"Good, now it's my turn." He smiled wildly.

He got in between my legs and shoved himself inside me, his spit making it slide right in to the hilt. I cried out in pain, he didn't give me anytime to adjust. But I was used to that with Tex. So, it wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be. I just closed my eyes and pretended I was at home, in my bed with Tex. When he was finished, he crawled off me carefully and asked if I had anything to clean himself up with. I got up, rummaged through my dresser and handed him a plain t-shirt. He used it to clean off his dick and groin and got dressed.

"I'll see you soon, my little princess," he told me.

I shuddered in response to his words. I didn't want to see him again, but knew I would. I knew he wasn't done with me yet, and maybe wouldn't be for a long time. I also knew I'd be here for a while, before being sold and then I'd be with Greg forever until he disposed of me. My body started to shake uncontrollably and my mind swirled round and round. I lay down and rolled into a ball and sobbed myself to sleep.

The door banging open woke me and Stassa's screaming like a banshee. "Get up, get up right now!"

I pulled myself up into a sitting position, my limbs sore from disuse. I rubbed at my sleepy eyes and looked up at her. She gestured for me to stand and I did. My legs wobbled beneath me and I almost fell into her.

"Pull yourself together, we have another event tonight," she said with an irritated tone. "Meet me in the changing room. Hurry up!"

I dug through the dresser, looking for something comfortable to wear. I found another t-shirt and some leggings. I dressed hurriedly and rushed to the changing room where the rest of the girls were standing in line already. I stood in line with them and waited with bated breath for Stassa to enter.

She entered with a flourish of her hands and wore a beaming smile on her face. "Well, Mia did a great job last night. She has a potential buyer. For the rest of you sluts, you did a shit job and no one is interested in any of you except Mara. He didn't say he wants to buy just yet, but would like to see her again. That's promising. I'm proud of you two." She clapped her hands together, walking over to the one girl I wasn't introduced to.

She had jet black hair down to her shoulders, straight as a pin. She looked like a little elf, beautiful in a mystical kind of way. Stassa handed her a chocolate bar. Then she walked over to me and handed me one as well. I looked down at the bar in my hands and back up to Stassa's smiling face. She was waiting expectantly, so I did the smart thing and appeased her. I ripped open the chocolate bar and took a small bite.

"Mmm, thank you, Stassa," I managed through a bite. It was difficult for me to be thankful to her, but I forced myself.

I needed to get in her good graces, so that I could somehow reach her. I couldn't live a life like this and she had to have one scrap of humanity left in her. I decided in that moment, while eating a shitty chocoalte bar that I would fight for my life. I would concoct a plan of some sort and get free of that monster house.

"You're very welcome," she said through a crooked smile.

"Thank you, Stassa," the elfen girl told Stassa.

"You're welcome, Mara."

The other three girls looked petrified and I didn't blame them when Stassa turned to look at them with flaming fury in her eyes.

"As for you three, Luna, Cam, and Carrie, you'll be punished tonight. We're having a few more guests tonight and that's when your punishment will be doled out. Wait in your rooms until then. All of you!" she screamed when Mara and I didn't move after the rest of the girls.

Mara and I hurried out of the doorway and started to head back to our rooms. I watched Mara to see where her room was and then went back to my own room. I hadn't finished the chocolate bar and hid it my dresser drawer for later consumption. The other girls looked terribly skinny and I just knew Stassa didn't feed them well. This was the first thing I'd been offered since arriving besides water. Stassa had given me a red bottle with my name written on it and I'm sure the others had their own as well.

I realized how hungry I was and half considered eating the rest of the chocolate, but resisted. There would be a time when I really needed it and I'd save it for then. As if the house read my thoughts, Pope kicked open the door with a tray of plates. He handed me one and promptly left, thankfully. I looked at the plate of food with displeasure. Canned vegetables it looked like and buttered bread. It wouldn't fill me up but it was sustenance nonetheless.

I scarfed down the food and drank the rest of my water. I felt a lot better with just a little bit of food in my stomach. I needed my strength to fight for my life, however I was going to do that. I thought of Xander and his strength. He had to be the strongest person I knew. A mercenary sent to kill people, who knows how many he'd killed in his lifetime. And he walked around with a positive attitude. I don't know how he did it, but I needed some of his strength, that's for sure.

A few hours later my door banged open again and I startled awake. It was Pope, holding some clothing. He threw it at me from the doorway and walked away. I looked at the item of clothing and rolled my eyes. It was a short black dress with lace up the sides. It was quite the revealing dress. I shimmied it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a slut and I hated it. I wore modest clothing all my life and I felt more than uncomfortable in the dresses they were making me wear.

After getting dressed and pacing until someone came to get me, Stassa slammed the door open a few minutes later. "Changing room, now," she ordered.

I followed after her like a lost puppy. Once we entered the changing room, the rest of the girls were already sitting at their vanities getting ready. I followed suit and sat at a vanity, pulling out the makeup I wanted and applying it to my bruised face. I had a hard time covering the bruises on my cheek and neck, but I managed it. I could only see a little blue and green through the layers of foundation.

Once we were all ready, Stassa came and collected Luna, Cam, and Carrie. She was separating us and I already didn't like how this night was going. A few minutes later she came and collected us as well, bringing us downstairs and into the foyer. She stood before us regally, in heels and a long flowing purple dress.

"Your duty tonight is to enjoy yourselves and continue to gain a buyer. You may have two glasses of wine total, I don't want you drunk. Your other job is to simply watch and if you try to intervene, you'll be punished as well," she stated.

Intervene? What were they going to do to the other girls? I shook with trepidation, I did not want to enter the living room, where I heard crying and occasionally a scream. Nonetheless, we were pushed into the large living room, where all three couches had been pushed back against a wall. The three girls were all bent over a couch and being brutally raped by men. The men were rich of course, dressed finely, but there weren't as many tonight. Just a handful of men this time.

I looked to the right of the room and found Greg watching me intently. I blushed and looke down and he of course took it the wrong way. He walked over to me slowly and held out his hand for me to take. I took it gingerly and he pulled me into him, embracing me. It felt way too intimate and I stiffened.

"Want a drink?" he asked.

"Sure," I said between glances at the girls.

He disappeared into what must have been a kitchen and reamerged with a glass of wine. I took it and swallowed it back greedily.

"Whoa, careful there, princess," Greg warned me.

I ignored him and finished the drink in one gulp. Stassa eyed me from the corner, giving me a nasty look. I didn't care, I needed to feel something other than pure terror. The warmth spread through my tummy and up my torso and I relaxed a small amount. But it was difficult with the three girls being so brutally raped in front of us.

I looked over to where Mara stood with her potential buyer. He was a tall broad man with a fluffy beard. He looked to be over fifty and couldn't stop touching Mara and her hair. I wanted to waltz right over to him and slap his hand away from her. But I of course stood my ground and continued watching the girls get raped.

One by one, the men finished, pulling out of their prize and walking away like it was nothing at all. They got drinks and started conversing with the other guests. I thought it was over and the girls would be able to get dressed and go to their rooms or join us. But I was dead wrong. Three more men walked up to each girl and started to rape them as well.

I looked at Stassa, just standing in the corner with Pope and drinking her martini. I wanted to glare at her, to show her my fucking teeth. But I knew it wouldn't end well for me and I couldn't escape with a broken body. Pope would break me, that much I knew. You could see the murderous intent in his beady little black eyes.

Stassa caught me looking at her and winked at me. It was worse than her glaring at me or punishing me. She was actually enjoying this little fucked up party and it disturbed me. It was like she was saying, isn't this nice? And I wanted to bitch slap her for it. In fact, I wanted to kill every single person in this house except the other girls. I would start with Stassa and Pope, then hunt down every one of these fuckers and kill them one by one, including Tex's family.

Didn't Xander say he could find anyone anywhere? I needed Xander so damn bad and I was fine with admiting that to myself. Because the truth of it was that I was starting to feel something for Xander. I was starting to see him in a new light and it was beautiful. I didn't want to, but it was happening nonetheless. Then I was torn from him and my life. It was all so unfair and cruel.

Mara and I were both stiff as the girls were being raped yet again. We both tried not to watch, but everytime one of them screamed in pain we both looked immediately, as if we could help them. Greg chatted with one of the men that had first raped the girls and Mara's buyer walked over to join them at some point. That left Mara and I standing next to eachother.

"Is there anyway out of this fucking place?" I whispered softly, so that only Mara could hear me.

She shook her head hard, but didn't say a word. But when I looked to the side, I could see the answer in her eyes. There was a way out of here, she just wouldn't tell me. Was it because she didn't want to or because she was scared? I had to know either way.

"Please tell me and I'll send help for you and the others."

She stood still for a moment, chewing her bottom lip. "There's a trailer park a mile from here, through the woods to the left of the house," she whispered so low I could hardly make out what she said.

"How would I escape? Is there a way?" I was wrenching my hands together in the material of my dress.

"When they take you out of the house to go with your buyer. That's your only shot. That, or the basement."

Before I could ask her what she meant, Stassa interrupted us. My heart pounded in my chest. Did she see us talking to eachother?

"Having a good time ladies?" she asked with that crooked smile.

We both nodded and took sips of our wine. Stassa nodded as well and walked over to our potential buyers, saying something under her breath to them. Their eyes lit up and they looked at Mara and I. My heart pounded harder.

Greg walked over to me and I lost sight of Mara behind his tall frame. "Would you like to go to your room now?" he asked as if I had a choice.

"Sure," I said under my breath.

***

A week and a lot of training later, I was still stuck in the house. I had concocted several plans, but hadn't implemented any of them yet. I had to bide my time. Greg visited me nearly everynight and raped me everytime I saw him. I thought of killing him somehow, but it would be loud with how much bigger he was and then how would I escape?

I was starting to lose hope day by day. I thought Xander would find me at first, because of what he told me about being able to find anyone. But each day that passed, that thought dug itself further and further into the back of my mind. He wasn't coming, because he couldn't find me.

My door slammed open, banging against the wall and bouncing off. Stassa stood in the doorway with her arms crossed tightly over her chest. She looked like she was in a rage and I had no idea what I'd done to make her so angry.

"Get the fuck up, bitch!" she screamed at me.

I stood up as fast as I could and faced her. She walked over to me, clicking her heels against the rough wood floor. She slapped me so hard across the face, I tasted blood.

"You want to escape, huh?" she asked, cocking her head to the side.

"Wh-what?"

"A little birdy told me you asked how to escape?"

Mara. Mara told her what I asked her and I was shell shocked. I just stood there, mouth agape, not even trying to hide the fact I did it. Why would Mara do that to me? I thought we were all in this together? My heart cracked a little more.

"You're going to the basement, hope you have fun and I hope it was worth it. You're going nowhere for a long time, you hear me? I'll make sure you're stuck in this house with me for as long as I can." She smiled wickedly and I shook in fear.

Pope entered the room, pushing her aside and grabbing me up and throwing me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He brought my downstairs past a small kitchen. I could see out the windows, woods everywhere. He brought me down another flight of stairs and a musky smell wafted up my nose. It was dank and dark and just what Stassa wanted for me. He plopped me down on another pallet, and left me in the dark.

I looked all around me, looking for any kind of light. In the far back, I could see light filtering in from a small window and I leaped up, jogging towards it. The window was small, but big enough for me to fit my body through. It was operated by a crank and I tried to twist it. It was rusted shut and I tried and tried to get it open to no avail. I screamed in frustration, pulling at my dirty and unkempt hair. We were allowed to shower every few days and it just wasn't enough.

I went back to my pallet, dragging it over to the light from the small window. I sat and pulled my knees to my chest. I rocked back and forth for what seemed like hours. But no one came for me. The light disappeared from the window and I knew it was dark out.

Suddenly I felt fearless and strong and jumped up, pulling and twisting the crank on the window to no fucking avail. It wouldnt budge and I was beyond frustrated. My freedom was right there in front of me and I couldn't get the damn thing open. I cried myself to sleep, praying to God that someone would save me.

I opened my eyes to Pope staring down at me, standing next to my pallet. I jumped up, sitting up on my elbows and looking back up at him. He bent down and squatted next to me with his arms on his knees. Then he reached over and fondled my breast like a horny teenager. When I tried to move away, he grabbed me by the throat and raped me until I bled. I could feel the blood pooling and dripping down my legs. I cried and sobbed and begged, but he didn't relent until he was ready.

Finally, when he was finished he grabbed me by the bicep and yanked me up until I was standing. He dragged me up the stairs, every step causing immense pain. He continued dragging me past the kitchen and living room to the spiral staircase leading upstairs.

"She's fucking bleeding all over my floors, Pope!" Stassa screamed. "What the fuck did you do?"

"Nothing she can't handle, she'll be fine and she'll clean up your floors later."

He pulled me up the stairs and threw me in my room, slamming the door shut behind him. I rolled up into a ball and screamed into my pallet until my throat was raw and felt like it was bleeding too. I had to get up to clean myself up eventually, Stassa let me take a shower and it burned. I had to turn the water to cold to be able to handle it. She didn't apologize or ask if I was okay. She just waited outside of the bathroom door until I was done and took me back to my room.

I laid on the pallet until sleep plagued me and I had no choice but to close my eyes and succumb to it. When I woke, I had a plan and I wanted to implement it right away, but knew I had to bide my time. So, I vowed to be a good girl and do everything told of me until I escaped. I would find Xander and he would help me hunt down every one of the nasty fucks until they were erradicated from the earth.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12