Stalked Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stassa came to give me my dinner, consisting of canned fruit and cold spaghetti. I wolfed it down, starving. Then she told me we needed to get ready for another party. I completely forgot about the party. She let me pick my own dress from the changing room. I managed to snag a bottle of mascara and stuffed it in between my tits.

I looked at Mara but she wouldn't even look at me. But I wasn't mad at her, because I knew exactly why she did what she did. She wanted me to escape through the window in the basement, where she had clearly been in previously, and get help. I failed, failed her and myself. But next time, I wouldn't.

We were escorted downstairs to the living room, where we repeated last weeks party. We chatted and flirted, not allowed to drink this time. Greg found me immediately and stuck by me the entire time. I was dreading my night with him with how sore and broken I was. But I knew the monster in him wouldn't care and he'd rape me just like before.

***

Another week later and I was in the same boat I had been in. Pope hadn't touched me since last week, but Greg had, several times. He of course didn't care about the state of my torn and hurting pussy. He just dove in and further damaged it for his own pleasure.

Stassa had brought me dinner and I wolfed it down as usual, so hungry. She kept us hungry on purpose, to weaken us. And we only got a candy bar when we were good girls and tempted potential buyers. Money was her only love.

After eating, I dug out my chocolate bar from a couple of weeks ago and shoved that down my throat as well. I needed as much strength as possible for what I was about to do. I sat back on my pallet and waited until the sun set. Once it had, I got to my feet and cracked my door open myself for the first time. Only others had been opening and closing it for me. I peeked out from the threshold and made sure no one was coming down the hall. Then I tiptoed down it, reaching the stairs. I tiptoed down those as well, until I was on the last step.

I looked over the stairs into the living room, seeing Pope sitting on the couch with Stassa. They were in some kind of deep conversation and I counted myself lucky. I looked at the door and saw that it was unlocked, perfect. I took a few deep breaths and bounded forward like a track runner. I sprinted to the door and threw it open, slamming it against the wall and cracking it. I looked behind me once and almost fell face first.

No one was chasing me yet, but give it a few more seconds and Pope would be after me. I sprinted as hard as I could, veering to the right instead of the left. I ran hard, pumping my legs as fast as I could. I didn't get far before I heard footsteps right behind me and then I was pummeling forward, slamming into the hard ground. I landed on my face that had just healed and I felt a crack. I knew it was broken this time.

"Trying to run, stupid bitch?" Pope snarled in my ear from behind me.

He flipped me around and slammed my back against the ground. I cried out and tried to struggle, but he was strong. He pinned my hands above my head and spit on my face. I craned my neck, trying to wipe off his disgusting spit on my shoulder, but couldn't quite reach. He laughed in my face at my struggles.

"Please, stop!" I cried out.

"Fuck you, bitch!" he screamed in my face, spittle flying from his thin crusty lips.

He stood, bringing my arms with him and yanking me up so hard they almost dislocated from my shoulders. I heard another set of running footsteps and Stassa's voice begging him not to hurt me.

"Stop, Pope! She's about to be sold, we need this money. You can't hurt her, just throw her in the basement for a few nights." She looked at me with rage and then back to Pope, her chest rising and falling quickly.

He threw me over his shoulder and his shoulder dug deep into my stomach and I groaned. He told me to shut up and walked me back to the house. I tried to get a good look at the woods to the left, but there wasn't much to see. The treeline was thick and impenetrable. Once in the house, he brought me to the basement. I could tell he wanted to rape me, but he followed Stassa'a request. He threw me down hard on the pallet and spun on his heel, growling as he walked back up the stairs.

Once again, my only light source was the far window. I dragged my pallet to where I had had it before, right under the window. I waited until it was dark out and someone brought me food and water. A few hours later, Stassa brought me a bowl of canned soup and my red water bottle. I clung to the color of it, my safe color.

I'd had a lot of therapy growing up, due to my parents divorce and the crazy life my mother provided for me. My grandmother was my real mother, and she put me in therapy hoping to help heal my wounds. My therapist told me to pick a safe color one session, explaining that if I was in danger or had an anxiety attack, I could focus on that color. So, I bought a red bracelet and used it for many years. But I hadn't needed it for so long, I wished I had it on when I was taken. At least I'd have something from home. But instead I had this stupid plastic water bottle. So, I held it close to my chest and sobbed.

Hours later when the sun had set and I woke from a nap, I got to work. I pulled the mascara from in between my boobs and applied it shakily to the rusty window crank. I hoped and prayed that it would work, it was the only thing I could find. Once I had applied a few layers, I hoped for the best and tried to twist the crank with all my strength. But it wouldn't budge an inch. I swore and kept at it until I was drenched in sweat, panting in the musky basement air.

I sat heavily on my pallet, utterly defeated and hopeless. I would die in this place, I just knew it. Because I wouldn't let Greg take me, I'd kill myself before I was sold to him. He would torture me and rape me for however long until he was sick of me and disposed of me. I would not let that happen.

So, I got to my feet and tried again. It had to move, it just had to and I was going to make it. I grunted as I pulled at it with everything I had and it moved a little. I yelped and jumped up and down in joy. I pulled again with everything I had and it moved a few more inches. I clapped my hands and spun in a circle. I kept doing that until the window started to crack open. I pushed on the window with one hand and twisted the crank with the other and it was really starting to move and make progress. A final twist and the window was open all the way.

I wanted to scream out in joy, but ket quiet just in case someone heard me. I jumped and tried to wedge myself into the window space, but slid off the ledge and fell hard on my ass on the concrete floor. My tailbone screamed at me, but I got right back up and tried again. This time, I jumped harder and higher, managing to get my shoulders through enough that I could dig my fingers into the dirt outside the window. I pulled and pulled myself, wiggling my body through the small space.

Leaves crunched to my right and I froze, then tried to get back into the basement and realized I was stuck. If someone was right there, they would for sure see me and who knows what they would do next for trying to escape yet again. What they didn't know, was that the first time was a fluke. I wanted to get into that basement again, needed to. I led them the wrong way, so that when the time came to actually escape, they would think I went right instead of left. I just hoped my plan was good enough to work.

I looked to the right and saw a bunny hopping through the leaves and grass and smiled. It reminded me of Xander. That small sense of freedom I felt at looking at that little rabbit made me wiggle and pull harder. I finally managed to get my butt through and kicked my legs like a swimmer, trying to get the rest of the way out. Once my body was comlpletely out, I froze in fear, not wanting anyone to look out the window and see me on the ground.

I stood carefully, bending down and not straightening to my full height. I peeked over the ledge into the ground floor window and saw that I was looking into the large living room used for parties. Stassa and Pope were standing facing eachother, in deep conversation again. I used that moment to plaster myself against the house and scoot around to the front. Once I was at the corner leading to the front of the house, I made a run for it.

I sprinted like I had before, but harder. I ran as fast as my little legs could take me. I headed to the left this time, running so hard it felt like my lungs would explode. I made it to the treeline before I heard a booming voice screaming my name. Pope. How did he already know I was gone? He must have gone down to the basement to check on me. Fuck.

I kept going, twigs and branches slicing across my bare arms and face. I didn't care, I just kept going and going until I absolutely had to stop. Even then, I pushed myself to at least jog. I ran until I saw what Mara had been talking about. How she knew about it, I had no idea. But I was thankful nonetheless. I saw dilapidated trailers and sprinted to the first one I saw. I put my hand on the back of it, leaning into it and trying to catch my breath. I had never run like that before in my life and my body knew it too.

I heard voices from behind me, a ways away but far too close. I started running again, running through the line of trailers and zig zagging around a few until I saw someone walking out of a trailer ahead. Most of them looked abandoned and I figured they were, not even bothering to waste time and check. But this one looked different and the person caught sight of me running toward them and froze in terror. They put their hands up and backed away from me.

"Help me, please!" I screamed. "They're coming!"

"Who's coming? Who are you?" the old man asked in a deep country accent.

"My captors! Please let me in! Call the police!" I screamed but not too loud as I didn't want Pope and Stassa to hear me.

"Well come on in now, hurry up," the old man croaked.

I ran into his trailer, which smelled of cigarette ash. I spun around wildly, looking for a place to hide. I saw the small bathroom and hurried into it, locking the door behind me. There was a escape door above me and I figured I could escape through there if something went wrong. I hoped desperately that it wouldn't, but I knew this was stupid. This would be the first place they looked.

"You ok in there?" the old man asked through the door.

"Just call the cops, now!" I yelled.

"Okay, calling em' now."

He stepped away from the door and I popped the latch just in case I needed to get out in a hurry. I heard him on the phone and relaxed slightly. But then I heard Pope's voice and I froze in terror. My heartbeat went wild and I started shaking uncontrollably.

"Where is she?"

"Don't know what you're talkin' about sir," the old man lied for me.

I froze halfway through the small hole in the ceiling, legs dangling down.

BOOM! The shot crashed through my awareness like a clap of thunder. He fucking shot the old man. And then I heard him moving into the trailer, knocking stuff out of his way and searching for me. I pulled myself the rest of the way out of the small escape door and flattened myself on top of the trailer after closing the door and latching it shut from the outside. I heard Pope banging on the bathroom door and crash as he kicked it in.

"Where the fuck is she?" came Stassa's voice from outside the trailer.

"I'm looking!" screamed Pope.

My heart pounded in my ears and there was a loud roaring sound too. It was like my body knew this was the end and it was rebelling. That was it, he would find me and take me back and torture me more. Then I would be sold to Greg and eventually be killed, I was sure of it. I wanted to sob, but I bit down on my bottom lip until my teeth penetrated skin and I tasted blood in my mouth.

Just as I thought Pope would open the escape door and peek over the top and find me, I heard a skidding of tires on dirt. The vehicle skidded until it stopped and I heard doors opening. Pope heard it too because he left the bathroom.

"Who the fuck are you?" Pope asked whoever was there.

"Where is she?" a male voice asked and it sounded so familiar. But through the pounding and roaring in my ears, I thought maybe I was wrong. I flattened myself as well as I could but my curiosity got the better of me and I moved to look over the edge.

Gunfire rang out and I heard a body thud to the ground. Stassa screamed, it must have been Pope. Then Pope screaming in pain. He was definitely shot. I peeked over the edge of the trailer and saw the back of a very large man with thick black hair. No, it couldn't be. There was no fucking way.

"Where is she?" he growled at Stassa and she looked up at that moment, right at me but looked away quickly.

The man and his comrades turned to look and I ducked away before they could see me. I didn't know for sure, and I didn't want to be taken by another set of freaks.

"Mia?" that familiar voice rang out and I knew then for sure.

"Xander?" I called out from atop the trailer. I moved to peek over the edge again and he was facing me this time. It was him!

"Baby girl!" he choked out, his adams apple bobbing.

I swung myself over and jumped into his outstretched arms. He made an oomph sound as he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my face in his chest. He fucking found me.

"Are you okay, baby? What hurts?" I looked up at him and couldn't hold back the sobs.

I sobbed into his chest and told him what hurt, "Everything."

12