Stalked in Her Neighborhood, Pt. 01

Story Info
A strange man in her neighborhood takes the opportunity…
2k words
4.3
27.2k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(everyone here is over 18)

I gathered my keys.

It was only a quick stop at the store, I reminded myself. I just needed to gather some ingredients I forgot to buy the last time. I only had around two hours to prepare the dinner for the upcoming family reunion tonight, so it shouldn't take long. My only reason for rushing was that I tend to be a slow cook, but only for purposes of perfection.

I pressed the cloth of my jacket against my chest and locked the door behind me, protecting myself from the chilly autumn breeze. I stepped out onto the sidewalk and revised my grocery list in my head. My car was currently in the shop, but the store was easily within walking distance.

A man was standing at the side of the fence.

I greeted him with a smile and walked right past him, though I had no idea who he was. I'd never seen him in the neighborhood before. Everything about him was dark, from his clothes to his skin, and he was unusually tall. I thought nothing of it. After all, it's not my job to police who walks in public space.

All was well until I heard footsteps trail behind my own. I turned around to find the man staring at me as he followed me. I suddenly feely nervous, but kept walking. Anyone could walk this path.

But speaking of "anyone", no one else was around.

The man quickened his pace, slowly filling the gap between us. Panic crept up my spine. I'm a small, vulnerable woman, and completely at the mercy of a total stranger. I put some pep in my step and began to do a light jog, hoping that it was all just a coincidence.

"What are you doing?!" I asked him, only briefly turning my head as I tried to make my escape attempt subtle.

"You, obviously," he replied, a horrifying grin spreading across his face.

It wasn't a coincidence anymore.

I had no idea what else I could do besides run, and so I did. As fast as I could. I tried to yell for help, but no one was around to hear. Mysteriously, even the usually noisy dogs in the area were a silent as mice. Unluckily, there's only so much of a distance one can run when they're cursed with small legs. It took the man less than half a minute to scoop me up by the waist and carry me like I was a bag of the very groceries I yearned for.

"No!" I wailed, kicking my feet. "Please! Let me go! I'll do anything you want! Stop!"

"There's nothing you can do to get away," he stated, pulling me into an isolated space between some houses that no one currently lived in. He pinned me up against the wall, fully aware of how terrified he made me. "And you're going to feel every inch of it. Aren't you lucky?"

I screamed and kicked until my voice was hoarse and my limbs were sore, but I knew from the start it was all futile. This dude was giant, and muscular to boot. I may be ambitious, but I had a better chance of climbing Mount Everest than being released from his clutches.

He let out a satisfied humming sound as he tugged down my pants and underwear while using his other hand to lock both of mine against my chest. The cold air hit my pussy and I shivered, adding to my displeasure.

He noticed.

"Don't worry about the weather," he murmured. "You'll be warm soon."

I locked my legs together as tightly as I could in an effort to retaliate, but he laughed. He then leaned over and stuck his long tongue right on my pussy, forcing it between the lips. He held it there before pulling it back in an agonizingly slow manner, letting all of his length rub against my clit in the process. He soon got what he desired- somehow, his manipulations caused me to instinctually open my legs again.

My brain was conspiring against me!

"You can fight me, but not my tongue," he mocked, just before sliding his tongue back between my folds. I trembled as he took oral advantage of me, feeling myself get wetter and wetter against my own will. "Oh, who am I kidding- you can't fight either."

Despite my horror, I glared at him.

He shook his head. "You can throw attitude all you want, but your pussy is pretty compliant."

And with that, he continued to lick at the wetness, which drew a positive feedback loop in creating even more. I still trembled, but less out of fear, and more out of another feeling he was enticing in me that I refused to acknowledge. It didn't help that his tongue really knew what it was doing. It swirled my clit with laser focused moves, before licking me all the way back to my asshole, then resuming the pattern. Occasionally, he would fuck me with his tongue, causing me to jolt every time. He was definitely enjoying my shock. Every yelp accompanied by the twitch of my thighs was egging him on.

As I looked down upon him, my subconscious monkey brain couldn't help but leer at his body. He was incredibly well built, and due to the hue of his skin, everywhere the light hit was as shiny as the stars, illuminating every vein and muscle. His arms and thighs were thick as hell, and his grip was ridiculously strong on me. I don't know how long it took, but by accident, I began to make soft noises that he took immediate notice of.

"I think you're ready," he said after a few more minutes, his entire face stuffed between my legs.

It was a very odd sensation.

"No!" I gasped. "You can't! I'm not ready for *anything!* I-"

"You're lying to yourself," he cut me off, undoing the buckle on his jeans before making himself as bare below the belt as I was. "Your face is quite pink, and I know what that blush pattern means."

"You do not!"

"We'll see."

I froze as soon as I saw his cock. To say it was huge is an understatement. In fact, I don't think there's a word in the English language that could even begin to describe it. It was unreasonably thick, and dripping from the tip like a salivating snake, waiting to claim its next victim. It didn't help that it was poking out between the most impressive set of thighs I've ever seen.

He rose, then pinned me higher against the wall. It was clear he hit the gym from time to time.

"Wait!" I shouted, trying fruitlessly to release my wrists from his grip. "I can't! I won't!"

"We're way past that."

He pressed his body against mine, and I realized I could no longer feel the cool weather. Instead, my world was now much hotter, and not just due to body heat. My subconscious is a greedy pig, and caused my body to go limp as soon as he propped one of my thighs up with his own. The tip of his cock pressed against my wetness, and my breath became ragged. I barely registered the lack of force against my arms when he let them go, and somehow my traitorous hands found their way around his shoulder and his wrist. I don't know who's grip was tighter now, between his or mine.

He pushed just the tip inside.

I felt like the breath was knocked out of me, and let out a low whine in response. As much as this situation was clearly hijacking my plans, I don't think I've ever felt so much dopamine flooding my brain in my life. My mouth was agape, and I think some saliva began to leak from my lips onto his chest.

"That's the sound of someone who's been deprived," he informed me, his voice low but with a slight amused tone. "You need this more than you think."

How would he know?

He pushed deeper into me and gripped my waist a tad firmer as he let me adjust to his girth, driving me absolutely wild. My mind was in a daze, but my body was on an autopilot frenzy as I twitched and writhed beneath him. I whimpered as I felt him invade me, feeling myself leak all around his cock. His weapon of choice was now incredibly slick with my juices, and his thighs were about to face the same treatment. I thought I felt him pulsating inside of me, but I soon realized that was all me. My pussy muscles desperately clenching around him, the greediest they've ever been.

"Do you want more?" he asked tauntingly, pausing to stay completely still inside me.

I shuddered with anticipation, but forced my answer to be logical. "No."

"No?" he repeated, drawing his cock back out.

My breath hitched as I tried to salvage the pieces of my mind that hadn't yet betrayed me. I felt empty as he pulled out until only the tip remained. It was a horrible, aching type of empty. Against my better judgment, I pushed my hips forward so he could stay inside me at least one or two inches deeper.

He quickly pressed his body against me further and thrusted deep into me, now using his dick to keep me against the wall as well. "Clearly not."

I bit his shoulder. I don't really know why.

"Is that your way of asking for more?" he asked, entertained. He took great delight from hearing me pant like a dog as he began a steady set of strokes, knowing I was losing my goddamn mind. On one hand, I needed to get those groceries asap. On the other, everything I truly wanted was stuffed between my legs.

"N-mmmph!"

I tried to speak, but all my words were caught in my throat, replaced with lewd sounds that I hoped no one else could hear. I was getting louder by the minute, despite trying to keep my voice down. Trying not to let him think I was enjoying this. I felt my muscles go limp at one point- he had to use his arms to hold me up by the waist, which he was now free to do since my primate brain refused to let me fight him anymore. All I could do was hang in his arms like a rag doll as he pumped harder.

I let out a small cry as his cock prodded an area in me I didn't know existed. My limbs moved without me even registering it due to the bizarre, but extremely welcome sensation. He felt my legs immediately wrap around his sturdy waist and paused, creating a silence only broken by my shaky breaths.

"Oh, there it is," he said, looking into my eyes. Despite them being glazed over, I could still see that he had achieved some sort of personal goal. I later learned that he had hit something known as an "A-spot."

He thrusted into that same spot again, and caused me to scream from pleasure. A scream I didn't even know I was capable of- a gift and a curse. He looked down to where our flesh connected and noticed that I wasn't just wet, but had also started to cream all over him. His dick, normally quite dark, was being painted white the more he plowed my unwilling yet pleased body. My clit was well engorged by this point, and every time he thrusted into me he rubbed against it, making me drench him.

"Jesus Christ," I huffed, temporarily regaining sanity as I saw the crime my body had committed over his cock. But his new, harder thrusts into my A-spot quickly dissolved what was left of my mind yet again, and I squealed at the new pace of his intrusion. We were making quite a mess- well mostly me, but it was all his fault. I clung onto his broad shoulders and pressed my face into the crook of his neck, no longer registering the flora and fauna of our surroundings. For that moment, my entire world was his dick. It felt searingly hot as it stretched me out, but for the life of me, I couldn't sense pain. Any movement I made was an involuntary reflex due to sheer pleasure, including thrusting my hips back at him to engulf more.

It was a wonder no one had heard us yet.