Stallion Son Bound in Bondage

Story Info
His stallion son is bound for release...
1.3k words
14.6k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"It's not time for you to worry, son."

Rudy whimpered, the stallion quivering in bondage, his cock forced to remain out from his sheath by use of a cock ring, the kind that tightened around the base and vibrated, forcing him to maintain his erection. A pattern of black, leather straps crisscrossed his torso, locking his arms behind his back in leather sleeves, the locks kept tucked away from questing, interested fingers.

No... Nathan didn't want his son to escape, the older, slightly more grizzled stallion rougher around the edges with a muscled frame but more fat, due to his age and lesser fitness, on his body, more weight around his stomach. It wasn't that he had let himself go, of course, smirking as he rubbed his chin, the rougher, grey hairs there while the rest of his body still gleamed a glossy black. It was more that that was just what happened to a body when an equine grew old.

He stood at the side of his father's bedroom, the black and white stallion the epitome of an athlete in his prime, rippling with muscle. He had a rugby player's body and was ready to go into the next level up, angling to play professionally after finishing his studies -- there had already been league scouts out interested in him, looking for young adult players just like him. Even though he was determined to finish university first, just to make sure that he had something, anything, that he could fall back on,

But he was stressed, so stressed, and, well...with a weird kind of relationship with his father...things had changed. Sure, they'd fucked and they'd done things as adults that fathers and sons didn't typically do. And yet Rudy wanted it, craved it, the two of them longing for it, the black and white stallion preferring to be on his knees, to submit, to find release in something that he had never before considered.

His father caressed his cock, bringing him back to the present moment, taking the time to spread his legs apart with a thick spreader back, locking the leather cuffs around the narrow point of his legs, just below his fetlocks. Tightening it there, of course, meant that it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, for Rudy to get off, even if he did try to scrape his hooves against it.

"Good boy, Rudy... Relax... I'm in control now. Do you remember your safe word?"

Rudy trembled, letting Nathan caress his cheek.

"Yes... Pears."

Nathan smiled.

"Good boy. Listen to the sound of my voice... Feel my hand on your cock..."

He trembled and tried to stop, but, restrained as he was, he had to keep both hooves on the ground. There was a bridle on his face too, though no bit in his mouth, the reins hooked up above his head to the O-ring that had been set up, high, into the wall. That kept his head elevated, though there was a little slack in the reins, shaking his head back and forth as he tried to balance. That was another challenge, nostrils flaring, looking down at his father's hand on his cock, how he caressed him, stroking slowly, so very slowly, up and down the length.

He grunted and groaned, chewing.

"Father... Master..."

"What is it, boy? Speak up."

He groaned.

"Please... Please, let me cum."

Nathan smiled, though there was no warmth in it. Sometimes a father had to be cruel to be kind. And his son would have to wait.

"Not yet."

Rudy shuddered, though he swallowed his son. He might have been a colt to toy with, at least to his father, but he didn't want to show weakness, no. That had always been a fault of his, playing rugby, around the others -- showing weakness. Some guys were crude like that, pouncing on weakness without any warning, wanting to rip the weak down to the ground. He knew, logically, that that meant that they were not secure in themselves, but that did not mean that it was not still difficult for him to stand his ground without reverting to aggression himself.

Young stallions had a lot to deal with. He was just one of them.

"Relax, son..."

Yes, maybe that was better, better in a way, though he had to focus. He'd been denied orgasm for what seemed like hours already, even though it had only been minutes in reality. He groaned, lowering his head, showing off the beautiful arch of his neck. At least, that was what his father told him, sweeping his black mane off his neck, fingers teasing through the hairs where they blended, close to his shoulders, into white.

He had to listen, had to feel every throb and every pulse of his cock as he was denied orgasm. And yet it did something for him too, making him throb, lust rising, even when he thought that he could not possibly be even more turned on than he was.

Time ceased to matter, though he did not stress about his studies. He didn't even think about the training he had yet to complete, his muscles sore even with the tension slipping from them, bit by bit. He groaned, chewing and licking, despite there not being anything in his mouth, no bit to hold him firm, though his father kindly gave him his fingers to suck on, as if he was being offered a cock.

"Mmmmph..."

"That's it, boy, it's just you and me, nothing else..."

Rudy moaned, nodding softly. Yes, only him, only his father. He didn't have to think about anything other, oh no... No... No, it was wrong of him to do that. But he could do better, yes...

His cock ached and throbbed, but he slipped away -- all to the point where time didn't matter, where only listening to his father bringing him to the edge and back down again mattered. It was torture, but it was a torture that was a kind of relief too -- for it was in the hands of another.

It was needed, so very much so... And, in the end, Rudy did not even realise when Nathan had released him from the cock ring, allowing the full swell of his orgasm to flow through him. He moaned and nickered, locking his legs and leaning back against the wall, even though he had to do something, anything, lust exploding through him. It tangled with ecstasy, though the younger stallion was by no means in control of anything at all as he spent his load, shooting his dirty seed onto the bedroom floor without any care for where it landed.

He didn't have to think about that, even if his father might well make him clean it up later, as an act of service to him. That would be nice, a soothing recovery, though sweat coated his hide, frothing and foaming under the leather straps on his chest, and he would surely need a long, hot shower with his father taking care of his colt first of all.

"Good boy..."

Relaxation was easier when someone else was in control. Letting his head hang into his father's hand, Rudy smiled faintly, still spurting his seed onto the floor.

"Let it all out..."

Yes. Yes, he would.

Only because it was what his master wanted of him.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pearl Necklace from Mom Mysterious gift brings her son & daughter together.in Incest/Taboo
Cider Apple A son discovers the secret password.in Incest/Taboo
Trick or Treat A stupid trick or a tasty little treat?in Incest/Taboo
My Son’s Penis Is Online Pt. 01 Mother finds picture of her son's hardon.in Incest/Taboo
The Boat Dad and daughter explore each other with husband's consent.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories