Trick or Treat

Story Info
A stupid trick or a tasty little treat?
3.9k words
4.07
57.9k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Hi, my name is Ricky, and I must start by telling you that the fall season and late October, in particular, have always been enjoyable for me. I grew up in a large city community where Halloween was a massive event in and around my neighborhood every year. For the younger kids, it was only running second to Christmas as far as holidays go.

My Mom had always done all of the decorations and the whole homemade costumes thing and had always taken me trick or treating that night for as long as I could remember.

Mom would always make herself a costume as well as mine, and we would stroll around hand in hand all around the many blocks and all up and down the many streets in every direction. Mom often had to help carry my goodie bag back home because it would be too full and heavy for me to take alone.

Ever since I was old enough to barely even realize that there was something a little bit different about a woman than a man, I quickly caught on and recognized that my mom seemed to be considered quite a hottie among all the males who were a bit older than me.

I gradually understood their attraction and admiration towards her as time passed. As I matured, she grew even more beautiful to me with each passing year.

Many words or phrases could be used to describe my mother; of course, she was 'beautiful' and 'voluptuous,' but 'firecracker' and 'bombshell' are also two of which quickly come to mind, but don't let that fool you, she could also be the 'shy sweet barbie doll type' when need be.

Her shoulder-length, wavy brown hair always glistened in the light everywhere she went, and the swell of her soft, swollen cleavage spilling from her chest demanded the attention of everyone in any room she entered.

Her five-foot-seven frame was all shapely woman from tip to toe, and believe me, she was very well aware of how to use every little inch of it to the fullest of her advantage.

Her tight-fitting clothing often left little to one's imagination, and more often than not, she was almost always sporting a prominent camel toe. Most everyone seemed to enjoy it as far as I could tell, and she seemed to love the attention it brought her from almost all of the men and even some of the women alike.

It was all just a part of who she was, and she had often caught me staring at her nearly exposed breast or between her open legs. Still, I quickly ripped my eyes away after discovering I had been caught. She never made a big deal of it; as best as I can remember, she never acknowledged that I was often checking her out in a rather unusual way as far as moms and sons go, for that matter.

I think she just laughed it off mostly at first and then learned to ignore it for the most part.

The little trips to the beach or pool with her soon became unbearable as I watched her openly and carelessly flaunt her beautiful body for all the world to see.

It was there that I first saw her bikini top get wet and the outline of her stiff hard nipples come into view and poke at the thin damp fabric, it was where the tiny top had accidentally slipped down a bit once when she dove beneath the water, and I got my first quick glimpse of her magnificent tits and her pink swollen areolas as she emerged seconds later.

It was also where I had caught my first siting of the little stubbly sprigs of dark pubic hair escaping from around the edges of her bikini bottoms after a few days of forgetting to shave there, which she seemed to do often enough.

It was excruciating for me at times, and I believe that somewhere around this period, my fascination with her used panties first began to blossom.

The older we grew, the sexier she became to me, and it became more complicated and more complex over time to contain the complete obsession I had with her body, mind, and soul. I was soon wholly fascinated with any and everything that there was about her.

I constantly spied on her at every little opportunity I had; I had her schedule and timing down to a fine science in my head. I would quietly slip out at night and watch her shower through the blurry bathroom window, and then just before she came from her bath, I would slip to her bedroom window and watch closely as she entered and let the towel fall to the floor and then slowly dress in her night clothes.

After first dropping the towel, she would sit on the edge of her bed and rub her breast, belly, thighs, and legs down with some lotion, and it was a fine site to behold! I soon learned that if I cracked the bath window just a tiny bit so as not even to be noticed, I could carefully peer through the tiny crack and get some good flashes of her raw, wet flesh, nipples, and all!

I gradually grew braver and cracked the window a little more, and over the years, I have watched her through small cracks and uncovered windows throughout the house many times. I have watched her masturbate both in the shower and in her bed, and even on the living room couch a few times. I have seen her make herself cum over and over again many times now.

I have seen her get fucked by an occasional man a few times, seen her suck a cock and gag on a cum load, then get eaten out until she came herself; I have seen it all on several different occasions.

...............

I once even watched through her bedroom window one night after she had come home drunk from a bar as she forcefully held down and ate out my eighteen-year-old babysitter Candice, making the innocent young girl cry at first and then making her cum over and over again for what seemed like hours before finally holding the exhausted young girl's face down between her legs and demanding that the teenager service her in return as well.

The sweet young thing hesitated slightly a little bit to start with. Still, it must have all been just for show as a moment later; she suddenly began to lap away hungrily at my mother's hot wet stubble covered cunt. The little darling must have had already had some experience with the matter beforehand because my mom very soon suddenly reached down and grasped a fistful of the pretty little girl's golden blond trusses in each hand and then abruptly pulled her in tightly to her quivering quim just as she trembled violently and exploded all over the sweet little things face!

I then watched quietly from my little perch as my mother quickly licked her warm, sweet secretions from the confused little girl's mouth and cheeks and then finally bent and licked up what was dripping from her small, perky nipples as well.

After wiping the tears from her frightened little eyes, my mom pulled her in close, held her to her bosom, and began rocking her back and forth for a bit while whispering to her, "It's all going to be alright, sweetie, it's all going to be alright."

After a bit, they got dressed, and she paid the sweet little babe a handsome amount for her babysitting services that night. She then took her by the hand and led her to the doorway, and as she kissed her softly across her trembling little lips, she whispered into her mouth, "Goodnight, sweetie, and please don't tell anyone about this, ok."

Candace suddenly wiped at her eyes and then gulped loudly as she tried to quietly whisper in a very skippy nervous and shaky voice, "I..is it o..ok if I co..come ba..back so..some time, yo...you know not ju..just to babysit R..Ricky bu..but to maybe se..see you again t..too?"

My mom reached up with both hands, softly cupped each side of her head at her ears, then leaned in and gently kissed her again. Then, as she lightly spun around and reached and opened the door, she put her mouth close to her ear from behind and softly whispered, "Oh yes, my little muffin, you can come back anytime you like!"

And then, with a soft little pat to her tiny little bottom, a gentle little push to the small of her back, my mom sent her off on her merry little way. I watched Candace a moment more as she happily skipped across our driveway, humming a little tune to herself; she reached her car and then sped away, grinning happily from ear to ear.

.........................

At some point, soon after that, I realized that I was deeply in love with my mother, and it soon began to show up in my other activities like school, sports, and friends.

I studied her every move and stayed as close to her as possible whenever possible. It seemed as if most of the time, I followed her around like a lost little puppy, always wanting a treat or just waiting for her to drop me a little crumb by mistake or accident.

As she often scurried about the house very scantily clad in see thru clothing, I was usually somewhere just out of eye and earshot, beating off to an image I had just witnessed of her ripe, robust tits as they were caught bouncing and swaying just beneath her sheer gown or robe, or at the way, her wide, shapely ass jiggled softly and then swooshed gently back and forth from side to side just beneath it as she bent over in front of me or casually walked away.

Now that I look back on it, I feel pretty stupid, as I suddenly realize now that even way back then, she had to have realized at some point that I may have been having some unhealthy thoughts and feelings toward her. As I sit and think about it all now, it seems almost entirely impossible and a great deal foolish of me to have never suspected that she must surely know all about my obsession with her. How could I have just assumed all this time and after all the pairs of panties I had soiled and placed back in the hamper that it could have possibly gone unnoticed by her?

Even if somehow, by some freaky freak of nature that we have no control over, even if it was possible that out of all these years, she had only noticed it once or twice, it still means she knows all about it! She has to know that occasionally (more often than not), her dirty panties from the hamper are very sodden in the crotch, and they must feel a bit heavy in her hand when she picks them up because they are still somewhat full of my fresh splooge whenever she does the damn laundry, you idiot!

She has to know, I thought, she has to have known forever, a woman notices these things... immediately! How foolish of me to have never realized this before just now! As far as I know, she has never even vaguely tried to mention any of it to me or anyone else. I have never even thought about it until now, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that she has to know I am taking her panties from the hamper and jerking off into them! She has to know for a long time now that I have been beating off over her for all these years; she has to know!

Hell, now that I study on it a little, I probably have more pairs of her panties in my room at most any given time than she has in hers!

..............

For as long as I can remember, ever since I was a little kid, my mom and I had always played a little traditional game when trick-or-treat night was over. We were back home and would take turns closing our eyes while the other placed a small piece of candy from my goodies bag into the other's mouth. They had to guess specifically what kind of candy and its flavor.

I have long since quit trick or treating years ago, but mom still always bought some candy to hand out to the young Neiborhood kids, so we still play our little game for a few moments on that night with whatever little candy might be left over.

This year, though, I am finally eighteen years old, and I have had about all I can seem to take, always trying to hide my raging lust for my mother.

I have thought long and hard about it for a couple of weeks now. I have finally made up my mind that on this upcoming spookiest night of the year, all consequences be damned, when she takes her spot there on the couch beside me and closes her eyes tightly, and holds her mouth open wide while waiting for me to drop a piece of candy into it, I am going to do my very best to attempt to deposit a huge sticky load of my hot thick sweet nut nectar right between her wet parted lips and then deep down into my mother's unsuspecting but open and awaiting mouth on this upcoming fall season holiday that we all like to call Halloween!

Now regardless of what you may think, I do understand that this isn't the best-laid surprise for a young man to be offering up to his mother, not at any particular time of the year, but every time I think about force-feeding her my dick cheese it suddenly makes my cock grow three sizes for a short time and try as I might I just can't seem to shake the thought of it or let it go.

Besides, I had heard her a few times over the years when she thought I was fast asleep after bringing some drunken man home from the club late at night, I have heard her more than once begging for them to cum in her mouth and I have even watched one or two of them do it before, so I know she probably likes it well enough already!

Now, I know it isn't easy to accomplish my goal and that the timing has to be precisely correct to successfully launch my load and accurately hit the target without any unforeseen complications.

But still, it's the aftershock that has me the most worried because I have made plans not to jerk off for at least three days beforehand to help ensure the complete success of the mission.

You see, regardless of how successful the timing is or how accurately the placement of my payload is applied, once the firing sequence from the launching pad is initiated, there is no stopping the emptying of the munitions chamber until it has wholly spent its entire capacity!

All I knew then was that come spook night, no matter whether I accurately hit my target, my mom would get a huge surprise one way or the other!

I knew that due to my holding back for three long days, there was going to be quite a bit of shrapnel, aka splooge, from the initial explosion and whether it was all going to make its way into her mouth or splatter across her forehead and into her hair, or spew all across her beautiful face, neck, and cleavage was still a complete mystery at this point. One that would remain to be seen until the very end, and I just wasn't quite sure how my beautiful mother would perceive it all if I happened to miss my target and shower her down good with my hot, sticky love!

I knew that to pull this off this year; I would have to come up with a slightly different setup than what was usually the norm for us. Somehow, I was going to have to get a blindfold on her and then find some way to buy enough time to quickly whip her up a nice load once she opened her mouth for me, or the candy; I should probably say!

I knew a boner would be no problem. My cock had been hard now ever since I first considered my plan, and I was pretty sure that if I hadn't cum in three days, I would only need a few short strokes if she was just sitting there right in front of me like that with her mouth held open wide and her big firm tits bulging from her top as usual!

Now, my expectations as to the accuracy of my aim and my positively hitting her squarely in her mouth with a warm wad aren't all that high. Still, I have been thinking that if I step forward and push the head of my dick right up against her lips at just the precise right moment, I was hoping to at least get all of the initial burst into her mouth before she catches on to precisely what is happening around her and suddenly snatches the blindfold away.

Now, I also know that no matter how you look at it, it's all a total toss-up all the way around.

However, still, I do have somewhat high hopes that by the time she does catch on, her mouth will already be at least partly filled with my hot, sticky seed!

....................

The time drew nearer as the candy level in the big bowl began to drop significantly. I had already removed my boxers. Although it was cool outside and sometimes a bit drafty indoors, as the door was open and closed, I had nonetheless opted for a loose-fitting pair of elastic shorts and a short tee shirt for my evening wear.

I had it all set up as I had convinced her earlier that we would mix the game up a little this year. Each person would reach in and choose their piece of candy from the bowl, but they had to be blindfolded first and keep the blindfold on the whole time while the other person unwrapped it and placed it in their mouth!

Yes, I know, it was a magnificent idea!

When I was little and was trick-or-treating myself, mom always insisted that she go first since she had no bag of goodies to eat later. We had always held to that part of tradition long after I stopped going.

As she sat just before me and I stood over her, she had to have noticed my rock-hard cock beneath the thin shorts right off the bat, I had reached and pushed it down my leg so as not to be quite so noticeable, but still, it couldn't be helped or hidden.

She was wearing a loose champagne-colored robe tied at the waist. Her big, beautiful breast spilled forth from the open top, which had parted generously when she sat down and now threatened to expose her big pink nipples at any second as she jiggled about on the couch getting comfortable and then glancing up at the form of my rock-hard dick beneath my shorts with those sexy, excited eyes of hers.

As soon as she had the blindfold on, I snatched my shorts down to my knees, and as I reached for the candy bowl with one hand, I went for my big hard dick with the other. As she sat and fumbled around, trying to get her hand in the mouth of the bowl, I stood just before her and began pumping my hand up and down my shaft for all I was worth.

I quickly sat the bowl down, then reached and took the small piece of candy from her and gently tossed it to the couch next to her, she opened her mouth wide, and my precum was oozing and dripping from the head of my dick as I looked at her open smiling mouth full of gleaming white teeth just waiting for me to dump a load into it.

I did not make her wait long as I suddenly stepped forward slightly and grunted loudly just as I softly grazed her top lip with the head of my cock, and the first long rope of my semen spurted from me and entered the space between her open lips. She quickly gasped and then gagged a little as my hot wad suddenly hit the back of her throat, making her open her mouth even more comprehensively so that my next spurt filled her mouth to the brim.

It all happened so fast, but just as she snatched the blindfold off and sat there glaring at me with her open mouth full of my spend and with a slight gleam in her eye, my jism suddenly began to run from each corner of her mouth and drip to her exposed cleavage below.

She quickly tilted her head back, and her nipples suddenly popped out as she gulped it all down just as I began to spray her neck and tits down with what was left of me.

So far, I thought things had gone great and couldn't have asked for any better. Still, I also knew that this is where the whole consequence part comes into play, and although I had seen the sparkle in her eye and knew she probably wasn't going to be extremely upset with me for very long, I was still preparing for caution.

.............................

"Well, are you just going to stand there all day gawking at me like that young man, or are you going to go get me a towel or something to clean this mess up with?" she asked softly as she pointed at her dripping tits.

When I momentarily returned with a damp hand towel, she had tucked her nipples back in and was licking her fingers clean as she had already eaten most of my splooge from her neck and bulging cleavage. She looked at me sternly before reaching out to accept the towel from me and then spoke softly, "You didn't have to trick me, you know," her voice cracked.

"I have seen the way you look at me, and I know all about how you jerk off in my panties; I have been waiting for you to get up your nerve to make your play for me, but I never expected anything quite like this out of you," she almost whispered.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers
12