Stand and Deliver Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayrs
jayrs
30 Followers

It started the next morning after we sat back to relax after breakfast. Michael made the comment it seemed I liked sports after all. I told them I never said I hated all sports and I did love hockey at school. Mum asked what sport and Michael told her rugby. She asked if I went to watch Michael practice. I told her I did but blushed. Michael told them I was watching the girls playing rugby rather than him and pouted. I told them I was just interested in seeing them play as I never realized girls played rugby as they never did at school. Mum gave me a look I could not interpret and not letting the others see.

Mid-morning mum came into my room while I was lying on my back on the bed. Mum came and lay down beside me so I turned on my side to face her. She asked what was wrong as she put her arm around me. I snuggled up to her and told her I did not know what was wrong with me.

Mum got me to spill it all out. The way I felt when dating and the charity do when I confessed it was a girl who had kissed me and everything that happened. Then I told her about yesterday and how I felt drawn to the girl. Mum told me it does happen and she had wondered about her friends but, nothing happened and, then she met dad. She told me if I want to experiment then she won't mind. She would be sad if I preferred girls as I may not find life easy but, it had to be my choice and she would always love me no matter what. I hugged her tighter and told her I loved her so very much. Mum told me "ditto," before she kissed my cheek. Mum then cuddled me for ages which I loved as we were so close.

I always liked Sunday afternoons. After the traditional roast dinner we would all clear up and then retire to the front room. Dad and Michael sat in the two armchairs to watch the sport. If there was a good film on we would all watch that but, they were rare. Mum would recline back in the corner of the settee with her feet up on the pouffe. As soon as she was comfortable she would pat the seat of the settee for me to join her where I would lay down with my head in her lap. This time I lay facing her while she tenderly stroked my hair. Sometime mum would close her eyes and fall asleep.

I did snuggle up closer to mum and she asked quietly if I was alright. I told her I was. She gave me a nice smile so I smiled back. I moved my arm so I could cuddle mum tighter. Mum held me tighter while she still softly stroked my hair. It was so nice I thought it was a pity things could not stay like this.

Back at work Monday I found myself not only trying to find traces of her scent but looking in through office windows whenever I was running errands. I was still a bit unsure if she actually worked for the same company. At the end of the day for some reason I even felt a little disappointed there had been no sign of her.

The next morning when I opened up my desktop there was a picture there. I didn't notice Julia was behind me when I opened it up. It was a picture of me next to my brother at the charity do. The first I knew she was there was when she asked if that was me nearly making me fall out of my chair in shock. While I was getting over the shock I turned around and she asked again if that was me. I told her it was with my eldest brother Michael. I could see she was impressed with her look when she returned to the picture. She told me whoever it was certainly right as I did look sexy. It took me a moment to realize she meant the photo as I had missed the bit underneath where it had "Hi SEXY. Guess who????" I never really thought of myself as sexy but I had to admit there was a lot of flesh on display. It did seem strange as I must have been almost looking at the camera as Michael and I were leaving the dance floor. That must have meant she was near the tables but for the life of me I still could not remember seeing her.

Julia teased she had always thought I was so demure. I had to admit it was partly my mum's fault and explained what happened. I liked she found it amusing as well as thought my brother looked sexy too. I did tease her that she was married and she teased back she could still look.

I wondered how it got on my desktop and, Julia informed me that anyone working within the company with computer knowledge even programmers could send things to other desktops. It did make me feel better when she told me they can't access our records. She then explained how one of the girl programmers an old friend she knows here has a little program they run so they can talk without the System Managers being able to see what they do.

I thought about what Julia had said after she left. It seemed that my mystery woman worked here. Why that should make me feel better I did not know, I did wonder if I had to know her as it seemed certain she did seem to know me. The problem was I had no idea what she really looked like under that wig so she could even be on the same floor as me and I may not even know it.

I had to give myself a mental shake when I thought about the rugby girl. I was even wondering what she was like to kiss. All I could think of was that my hormones or something must be playing up as an excuse for my behaviour.

Mid-morning the next day an icon suddenly appeared on my desktop while I was having a coffee break. I moved the mouse to it and it said RUN ME. In other circumstances I would have been a bit dubious of it and deleted it. The only reason I didn't was it had a picture of a woman's head and wearing a mask. It was a picture of Margaret Lockwood from the film The Lady Highwayman. It was one of my favourites even though it was a very old film. It was one of my nans too and the reason I first saw it was when I was staying with her and it was on the TV. I was hooked and to me Margaret Lockwood was very beautiful and I felt sad when she died at the end. I wondered if my mystery woman knew that but, that seemed a bit far fetched the more I thought about it.

I did hesitate but finally clicked on it. Then in the box that had opened, it said we were "connected." Before I could think of what to type a message came up, this read "Hi SEXY." I replied "Hi," and then asked who she was. She told me an admirer. I asked if I knew her. She told me I did although I may not remember her. That did throw me as she could be from anywhere in my past so I asked her for a clue. She told me I already had one. I asked the highwayman and she told me it was.

I tried racking my brain but nothing would come to mind so I asked when I could see her. She told me maybe soon. I asked why not now and she told me because it was still early days yet. She asked if I liked the smell of her perfume on Friday. I admitted I could smell it in the lift. She told me she hoped some would have lingered by the lifts. She told me then she needed to go as her coffee break was over. I did type "please wait" but the connection was lost.

I had to force myself not to think about her while I got everything ready and headed off to college just up the road. It wasn't easy as she seemed to dominate my thoughts even at night while I lay in bed and waiting for sleep.

Even dinner-time while I was in the college canteen while I ate I thought about her. I thought about the film too and wondered who else knew. Some of my friends at school did but they were all short like me. It seemed too she knew I was running the cash office Friday. No woman had claimed money that was as tall, as far as I could remember. She had to know what time I finished as well to use the perfume at just the right moment.

I returned to work although it was near the end of the day. I didn't really need to come in on college days but since it was near work I did not mind. I could also check any mail that came in for me. Mostly copies of invoices when I queried things as I could not get to the other sites. I did do a lot of things not really in my remit. Julia wanted me to know everything especially those she thinks show potential to go much further. It is even rumoured she will be the next financial director when the current one leaves.

I felt a bit sad as I walked home after work. I forgot I had left the program running. When I checked my desktop in the box it had "connected." Then twice she had asked if I was there before the connection was cut. I did try to tell her I was very sorry I had missed her but it wouldn't send it. As no one was in the office I printed out some copies of the picture not only to show mum but I thought she and Michael might want a copy too.

As soon as I got into bed that night I thought about her. I tried to think about the times I spent with my nan. There were quite a few girls I was friends with. Most were my age with older sisters too. I could not think of any that could fit the bill. I wished I could remember more than just a couple of names but having met so many girls over the years it gets a bit confusing especially as many had the same names.

There was one girl who was a bit older than me but I did not think she was a lot taller than nan. Mostly I remember her sitting down at the table while we had drinks. She was the granddaughter of a friend of nans and when she stayed holidays like I did at my nans she would often visit us.

The things I remember most were her eyes and how grown up she seemed. When I knew she was coming I made a conscious effort to be around. So after she arrived I made up excuses why I wasn't playing out with friends just so I could join them. I found her really fascinating to listen to. She was very beautiful too with her long dark hair and intense blue eyes. I loved the way they seemed to sparkle when she smiled. I wasn't quite 12 when I last saw her when I visited nan as I was on my mid-term holidays like her. That was the year nan died and I was very sad she could not make the funeral as her nan told me she was away. I did feel very sad I would not see her again now there was no reason for me to be over that side of town.

I really wished I could remember her name. I was sure it began with a J and was something like Jackie although I couldn't be sure. I tried going through all the girl's names I could think of and not just beginning with J but nothing rang a bell. The strange thing too was that out of all my friends I had missed her the most. It had hurt really badly too for some reason which was why I had buried the memories until now.

She came on first break the next day and as soon as I saw "connected," come up I typed "Hi," and then told her that I was very sorry I had missed her yesterday as I was at college. She replied with "Hi SEXY," and then admitted she had forgot. Before I could reply she asked if I was sad I had missed her and before I could stop myself I told her I was. It was too late to take it back when I realized what I had done. I did feel better when she told me she was sad too. I still asked her if she would tell me who she was and she replied "not yet". She then made the enigmatic remark I had still to deliver what she most wanted. I asked what that was but she told me she could not tell me. She was sure too I would know what it was when the next time she asked me to stand and deliver. I was going to tell her I was feeling confused but since she was not giving much away I thought that would be a bit futile. I asked if she would tell me which building she was in. She told me she couldn't but she did love watching me looking for her. She thought it was a pity too I didn't dress like the charity do all the time. She added characters to make a smiley face with a wink. I told her I did not think I was sexy. She told me I was to her as well as a lot of men at the do. I admitted I took no notice as I was with my brother. She admitted she did wonder if he was. Before I could say anymore she told me she was sorry but needed to go. The connection was then cut.

I scrolled back through the box and as no one saw printed it. I had spoken to mum last night but all she could do was agree with me that perhaps there was a connection to nan. I had an idea she knew but was leaving it up to me to discover for some reason.

In the canteen dinnertime I scanned the tables while I ate. I knew it was a bit of an obsession but I could not seem to help myself. Even walking along corridors I would look at everyone. I had to wonder if she had to be very good at evading me or our work meant our times never clashed. It was a bit frustrating wanting to know so much who she was. I wasn't even sure why I was spending all this time on her as I never would have with anyone else. The problem was I just could not get a handle on what I was actually feeling as it felt a bit alien to me.

She was connected when I returned to my office for my afternoon break. I typed in "Hi". After greeting me back she asked if I had a nice time on A5. It was a floor in the other building to mine. I asked how she knew and she told me she had passed the office. She told me I had nice legs but a shorter skirt would show them off better. I did thank her while I felt myself blush. She even asked if I was blushing so I admitted I was. She told me then she used to love the way I blushed as a young girl. I asked if I knew her from my nans but she only told me I could have done. I was a bit sad when she said she had to go. I did a print of the box to take home with me.

The next day we did not get much time to talk as I was busy and grabbing a break when I could. She asked what I was doing the weekend and I had to admit not a lot. She told me she wasn't doing much either but she might take a walk over the park tomorrow afternoon sometime. She added no more.

I talked to mum that night when we were on our own. Mum did raise her eyebrow when I told her I had still no idea what I was meant to deliver. I was sure she knew and asked her if she did. Mum thought she had an idea but could not tell me. She thought I needed to find out for myself. Mum hugged me and told me she knows I am puzzled as to what is going on but, if she tells me it may influence the way I think. She thought the best way to see it was like a journey and at the end I will find what I want or don't want. I teased I was even more puzzled now. Mum teased back she still wasn't telling me.

Saturday afternoon I wore my jeans and jumper as it was a bit cool out. When I entered the front room I told them I was just going for a walk down the park. They all raised their eyebrows. "What? I just said I was going for a walk," I told them. Michael did smirk and told me not to get caught in any scrums as I might not get out alive. I did blush but tried to sound innocent when I asked was rugby being played today. He had to admit he didn't know so I told them I was just going for a walk anyway.

I was a bit sad when I saw there was no rugby going on before I had even entered the park. I even stopped where the girls had played the previous week and looked around. I also looked for my mystery woman but could see no one that stood out. After a while I walked across the park to the far side and went and sat on one of the benches close to the trees.

I almost jumped when a hand gently touched my shoulder. A voice whispered close to my ear telling me not to be afraid and not to turn around before she asked if I would do as she asked. I managed to tell her "yes," while I was still getting over the shock. She asked if I had felt sad not to find her here when I entered the park. I admitted I was. I could hear she sounded pleased when she told me "good."

I still asked her would she tell me who she was as well as the other questions I had asked. It was still worth a try I thought even though she would not tell me anything about herself. I asked if she would give me another clue. She told me she wished she could but whatever she said it would give her away.

I was wondering what else I could ask when she told me she wanted to give me something to think about. I asked what she would like to give but, she asked, if she asked me to promise something would I keep my promise. I told her I would so she made me promise to keep my eyes closed. I wondered why before her arm moved round me to hold me just under my breasts. She softly told me not to be afraid. Her other hand moved to the other side of my head. I could feel her lean forward before she turned my head enough and then moved her mouth to mine. I almost did open my eyes and then shut them tight cursing myself for that promise. It seemed strange too that I thought it might hurt her if I did open my eyes and I found I could not do that to her.

Then the kiss deepened and I found it hard to even try and think and only feel. I did feel my nipple get erect as she ran her thumb over it. I even found my hands moving to her arm. Not to stop her but to gently hold her.

I had to draw in air when she broke the kiss. I did manage to moan as she slowly kissed a trail along my jaw to my neck. Even when she bit deep I found myself moving my head to give her full access. I moaned more as she sucked deep. After she finally stopped she told me something to remember her by before she went back to kissing my neck. I even moved my head forward before she moved it knowing she was going to kiss the back of my neck. I heard her whisper "good girl."

She even kissed around the other side before biting and sucking deep. I couldn't help moans escaping before she trailed more kisses to my mouth. Then while she kissed my mouth I could feel her tweaking my nipple through my clothes and feel myself getting damper between the legs. I did wonder how she could make me feel like this before her tongue slid in my mouth and explored and I was lost.

The kiss seemed to go on forever so I had to breathe in air when I could. When she finally moved her mouth away all I could do was keep dragging in air. She told me to keep my eyes shut for the moment as I felt her pull away from me. I wondered what was going to happen next and it took a while to register that she had gone. When I did open my eyes and looked around there was no sign of her. For some reason I even felt lost without her there.

It took me ages to pull myself together. Afterwards I looked around and realized I was so wrapped up in her anyone could have walked past and seen. I felt myself blushing at the thought.

Everyone was in the front room when I arrived home so I went in to let them know I was back. Mum looked at me as I played with my hair that hung over my shoulder. She told me she thought I wore my hair up when I went out. I admitted I did. Mum gave me a hard long look and I felt myself start to blush. I moved to the door and asked if anyone wanted a drink. It was a relief when they told me they were all fine so I could escape to the kitchen to get a cold drink to help cool me down.

Mum made me jump when she came into my room. I hadn't even heard her knock. I did drop my hair as I turned from the mirror. Mum moved to me. I knew she had guessed when she moved her hand to my hair to lift it away from my neck. She teased it looked like there were big gnats over the park. I blushed but admitted I had one the other side. I even lifted my hair to show her.

Mum got me to move to the bed and after she sat down pulled me onto her lap. She asked if I wanted to talk about it so I nodded. While she cuddled me to her I told her everything apart from the fact that I was sexually aroused with what the girl was doing to me. I had tried not to think about how she could make me feel like that. I did cry after I told mum I had felt so lost when she had gone. Mum's "huh huh" told me she understood even if I didn't.

After mum dried my tears she hugged me tighter to her while I hugged her back. She asked me if I knew who she might be. I admitted I wasn't sure but thought she could be the girl that visited nan often when I was there. She told me Janice. I told her I had forgotten it although I had tried hard to remember. Mum told me she never forgot as when I came home from her mother's each time it was "Jan this," and "Jan that." She gave me a smile and told me she liked I had a nice friend who also taught me lots. I told mum she seemed so very grown up compared to my other friend's sisters. "And very beautiful too you told me often," mum added. I blushed and told her she was. Mum admitted my nan was pleased with our friendship as she thought Jan was a good influence on me rather than my friends. I told her I never knew that.

jayrs
jayrs
30 Followers