Stand for Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held a firm grip on his arms, locking Adrian in. With a simple kiss and a sigh, Nicholas said, "I love you forever and for always."

****

Adrian opened his eyes and yawned. He rose from the bed and he was only in a black boxer brief. He looked around and there was absolutely no one in the room. He remembered sleeping with Nicholas on that very bed. Now he was nowhere to be seen.

Adrian got up from the bed and began calling Nicholas. He was missing him already.

"Nicholas!" Adrian shouted. "Baby,"

He checked every room in that very room but Nicholas was nowhere to be seen. He was starting to get worried. Nothing like that had ever happened since they began their honeymoon. It was really strange.

Nicholas was the first person Adrian saw each morning and the last person he saw each night. This was all strange. He was missing him so much.

He was missing his love, his caring, his touch, his caressing, and his kiss. Damn! Where was Adrian's morning kiss? Something was really wrong somewhere. He couldn't just stay like that. It was too early to panic but Adrian couldn't just stay in that room when his Nicholas was missing.

Adrian took out his iphone from the table. Nicholas had bought him that phone from Paris where they went first. He dialed Nicholas' number.

Fuck, Adrian cursed. Nicholas' phone was off. He tried severally and the same thing was happening. He was now worried. He couldn't just stand there and do nothing. Nicholas' phone was always on.

Adrian quick threw on a brown t-shirt, black skinny jean and blue sandals. He planned to go to the hotel restaurant to check if Nicholas was perhaps having a quickie. They had made intense love the previous night so Nicholas was just catching a bite.

Adrian was about to move when there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Nicholas," Adrian gushed.

He ran to the door but got disappointed. It was only a housekeeper and the hotel manager. Speaking of hotel manager, what the hell was he doing in that room?

"Hi!" Adrian smiled.

"Hello," The both of them answered at the same time.

"Have you perhaps seen my husband?" Adrian asked. His heart was racing terribly.

"Oh, Mr. Miller," The manager exclaimed. "Well he just ordered this cake for you and asked us to give you this." The manager handed over a huge envelope. "I personally came to tell you this because I was instructed to do so."

Adrian got the envelope and thanked the manager. He allowed the housekeeper inside and she left the cake on the table. Adrian had no idea what tricks Nicholas was playing. Then he remembered something. It was supposed to be their last day in Australia. Nicholas probably went to book their flight or buy a ticket. How could Adrian have forgotten about that?

Adrian felt his heart get light. At least he knew exactly where his husband was. He slowly moved to the cake and read the words written on it. It was a huge cake and those were big words. They captured Adrian's heart,

"To my Adrian, you shine brighter than a morning star. You are my love and I'll never let you go. Have this cake and it might just make you miss me less. Love, Nic,"

Adrian smiled. He opened the envelope, there was a greeting card and oh...chocolate. It was really romantic. Had Nicholas been there, Adrian would have been kissing him on the bed. In that situation, he had to manage the cake and the chocolate.

Two of his favorite things were there to make him not miss Nicholas, cake and chocolate. He wondered what he should start with first. There was no argument there it was probably the cake.

He took a knife and cut a small piece. His mind simply went bonkers. It was chocolate cake coated with vanilla cream. Adrian love chocolate cake so he dug in. He ate the first piece and it was delicious. He went for the second piece, a bigger piece and his knife caught on something hard. He dug it out and it was in a plastic, a paper.

"Wanna see me? Go outside. 112567568,"

Adrian got enthusiastic. The whole cake thing had been a joke. The real reason was given to him but he got worried about that number.

"Fuck it," Adrian gushed. He was gonna go see Nicholas. He didn't give a hoot about that number. He was just excited he was gonna see Nicholas. Taking a glance at the clock on the wall, he rushed out of the room, down the elevator and went outside the hotel. He looked around and there was no Nicholas.

He scanned the whole area and still no Nicholas. He was happy but Nicholas was getting him in a bad mood again. He lost all hope but his eyes caught something. He quickly glanced at the note from the cake,

"112567566," He exclaimed.

It had become clear. It was a cab number and the exact cab was parked somewhere near the gate. That cab was gonna lead him where Nicholas was. He rushed to the cab and surprisingly, the driver opened the door for him. He climbed and there was another note and a parcel. He opened the parcel and found a beautiful flower. He smiled, put it away and looked at the note.

"Ranbirng designer clothes & shoes."

He smiled and gave the driver the note.

He was taken to that shop and surprisingly, the owner knew who he was. He was told to select clothes and shoes which were worth over 100,000 dollars in total. Adrian smiled. This was all Nicholas' idea, probably to make him happy or go with a lode of clothes home.

Adrian shopped and shopped till three huge bags were filled. He thanked the owner and he was given another clue. This time to a restaurant where the driver drove him. He had his lunch and was also given another clue. He spent three hours watching "Rainbow without colors."

By the time he was out of there he was tired and just wanted to go to the hotel. It was also late. He went back to the hotel with the help of his driver who helped him carry the bags. He was really tired.

****

Adrian opened the door to their room. It was dark in the room, pitch black. He couldn't see a thing. The driver left the bags in and he left.

Adrian remembered leaving that room when the lights were on. Nicholas had probably come and was playing tricks on him after making him go from place to place. He had missed him so much.

"Nic," Adrian called. "Honey, are you in here?"

But it was silent. He got scared. He couldn't stay in that room. It gave him creeps.

"Nicholas, if this is a joke it's not funny."

Adrian chuckled but there was no response. It remained pitch black. That darkness made him scared. He had even forgotten where the switch was.

"Okay," Adrian said as he took a few steps backwards. "You win! I'm getting scared, now."

Still nothing and Adrian's heart was pounding in his chest. What if some criminal was hiding in that room or worse, a rapist? He couldn't stay in that room. He was gonna wait for Nicholas downstairs.

Adrian quickly turned and was rushing out of the room before the lights suddenly went on. He quickly stopped and slowly turned around.

He froze were he stood. He couldn't move. The whole room was decorated with flowers, beautiful flowers. They were hanging from the ceiling, bed and even the walls. It was really so beautiful He couldn't tear his eyes away.

Then there were balloons all over the floor. Just beside the bed was a table with two golden chairs. There was a bucket where champagne was placed and the table was filled with lots of fruits and foods.

"Do you like it?" Adrian heard a voice which made the hair on his neck to stand. He felt a wind of happiness take control of his body. He was in his own world with Nicholas.

He shifted his eyes and saw Nicholas standing by the wall. He was wearing a tight blue jean, green shirt and his hair was looking absolutely amazing.

Adrian's mood instantly changed and he got really excited. So all those hints were just to get rid of him so that Nicholas could plan all that? It was really beautiful it made Adrian's eyes to water.

Adrian's heart skipped as he saw Nicholas coming towards him with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. It was really beautiful and he swore Nicholas was walking in slow motion. It was wonderful.

"Hey, sexy," Nicholas greeted once he was near.

He kissed Adrian on the lips and gave him flowers. Adrian was not sure he was in the right room. It looked so wonderful and romantic.

"Hi!"

"How was your day?"

"Err...wonderful, I guess." Adrian said as his eyes scanned the whole room.

"I'm glad because this surprise is meant for you." Nicholas said as closed the door, bringing the bags further in. He placed them inside and held on to Adrian's hand.

"Did you...did you do this?" Adrian stammered. He couldn't believe his eyes. It was all just so beautiful.

"Yeah," Nicholas said softly. "I hope you like it."

"How..."

"I'm sorry I sent you away," Nicholas apologized leading Adrian further in. "I had to do it so that I could surprise you."

Adrian stared at Nicholas and smiled. How could he apologize after making something as special as that? There was no need for that. He just has to answer a few questions and he'll be done.

"I thought you went to buy our tickets." Adrian muttered as he turned to face Nicholas.

"No," Nicholas laughed. "I was just at this hotel. I saw you leaving and that's when I started this surprise. It sure took a whole lot of time. I just hope it was worth it."

Adrian chuckled and then smiled brightly.

"It's wonderful, I love it."

"I'm glad you do."

Nicholas led Adrian to a table and made him sit. He sat on the other end and folded his arms together and rested his head on chest, staring at Adrian. He was really happy seeing the boy he had married finally happy. He promised never to cause him any pain.

"So how was your day, my love?"

"It was beautiful." Adrian chirped. "I did a lot of shopping and now I'm back here to find...this. My day just went from good to best."

"I'm glad you do,"

"But why all this," Adrian asked.

"I just want our last night of the honeymoon to be absolutely lovely."

"Thanks," Adrian chuckled.

The both guys stared at each other for so long. They were deeply lost in each other's eyes. None wanted to tear away from them. Adrian was getting relaxed just by staring in those eyes. They were music to his eyes. He wanted to dies staring in them. With eyes like that, he didn't need anything else.

Nicholas was dying just by staring at Adrian. His cock was rising in his pants. He needed to stop staring or they were gonna end up making love. That wasn't Nicholas' sequence. He wanted to take things easy.

"Are you hungry?" Nicholas asked, his eyes locked with Adrian's.

Adrian nodded after swallowing a whole lot of saliva.

"I'll serve you,"

Nicholas opened the pots on the table. There was Mexican rice, curried chicken, parsley salad, creamy burrito casserole, and sauce. Nicholas took some Mexican rice, some burrito casserole and sauce. He moved his chair closer to Adrian and began feeding him the food.

Adrian was so enthusiastic. He really loved the food. It was so tasty. But that was not as sweet as Nicholas feeding him while he ate. They both ate till they were full. Nicholas opened a bottle of champagne and they toasted and drank.

Things started getting cozy after one glass of champagne. Nicholas wanted to dance. He took a remote, played some slow music and got Adrian out from his chair. They moved away from the table and went near the bed.

Nicholas wrapped his arms around Adrian's waist bringing him closer. He could feel the heat erupting from his body.

Adrian wrapped his arms around Nicholas' neck and they both slowly started moving with the music. The music was soothing so they too got in the mood and danced slowly alone in the room. Nicholas felt the heat between them.

"I wanna take this opportunity to say," Nicholas paused and locked his lips with Adrian's. He was in the moment and that kiss blew things hotter between them.

"What?" Adrian asked as they broke the kiss.

"I wanna say, thank you for this wonderful honeymoon." Nicholas said, moving his hips from side to side. "It was a really wonderful time. I'll never forget it for as long as I live."

Adrian chuckled nervously. He felt his dick react to Nicholas' words. He loved the guy. Anything that came from his mouth was a turn on. Guess that was the reward of being married to a hunk.

"Thank you too," Adrian muttered, staring deeply in Nicholas' eyes. "This was the best time I have ever had. You showed me love and how it feels like to be married. You're a good husband and a good father. If only we could have..."

"Shh," Nicholas whispered. "Gabriel is enough. You and I will stay like this forever. I can never wish for anything more."

"You are good man, Nicholas." Adrian breathed. "I never made a mistake marrying you."

Nicholas' heart warmed up. His emotions got stronger and his hormones were slowly being awakened. His cock was coming to life with every passing moment. The romantic environment was making him lose himself.

"Our honeymoon may come to an end," Nicholas said softly. "But our fun doesn't end here. You and I will explore the world together. You'll forever be my life partner."

Adrian couldn't have asked for anything more.

"I'll love for as long I live, my love."

This was the first time Adrian called Nicholas that. Nicholas couldn't have loved it more. He was really happy.

"The feeling is mutual, baby," Nicholas breathed.

He slowly turned Adrian so that his back was hitting him. He felt Adrian's ass through his pants and his cock began throbbing painfully, hitting against his pants. He couldn't resist it anymore. He just wanted more, more and more.

Nicholas tightly held Adrian and brought him closer to his body. Feeling Adrian's body so close was having a really bad effect on him. His hormones were running out of control and his cock was rising in his pants. He knew Adrian felt it because it was poking on his ass.

Adrian laughed out loud. He pushed his ass out, digging it deeper into Nicholas' crotch. He heard him give out a moan. The guy was already horny and so was Adrian. Adrian had his hair tied backwards with a band. It made things easier for him.

Nicholas wanted to make love. He buried his face deeper into Adrian's neck and began sucking on it. He licked, sucked and nipped on Adrian's neck. It was so hot. Every second made his cock throb painfully in his pants. He was ready to make love tonight.

"Baby," Nicholas moaned, his emotions getting out of control.

"Yeah, baby," Adrian moaned.

"Can you help me out here?"

Adrian chuckled. There was nothing sweeter than hearing his husband ask for sex. He didn't need to ask.

"I want you," Nicholas moaned. "I want you so badly."

Adrian bit his lips and gave out a low moan. His dick was stiff in his pants. He needed to make love too or he would definitely go crazy. He felt his body vibrating, yearning for Nicholas'.

"Make love to me," Adrian whimpered. "I want you to make love to me. I wanna feel cum deeper inside me."

"Oh, baby," Nicholas moaned. "I want that too. I want that a lot."

"What are you waiting for?" Adrian moaned. "Take me. I'm all yours. Anytime you want me I'll be here for you."

That was the get go for Nicholas. He had the overwhelming urge to make love to Adrian. It was gonna be their last night of honeymoon so he wanted it to.

Nicholas slowly lifted Adrian and rushed him to the bed. He removed his clothes and his own clothes. Both of them were sitting on the bed, naked. Nicholas' cock was rock hard, throbbing. It vibrated from being filled with so much blood. He was ready to slam it into Adrian.

Adrian saw Nicholas' cock and his mouth watered. He took his hand and stroked Nicholas' dick for a few moments before he was gripped and tossed on to the bed on his back.

Nicholas grabbed Adrian's legs and pulled them apart and slammed his cock deeper into him. He leaned forward and kissed him hard on the lips. His hips moved up and down, slamming his cock deeper into Adrian.

The muffled moans coming from Adrian made Nicholas act like an animal. He thrust harder and deeper into Adrian, tore away from his mouth and moaned at the top of his voice.

His partner groaned and begged for him. "Please don't stop. Make me feel good with that beautiful cock."

Nicholas thrust into Adrian's ass slowly making love to him for a few minutes. He groaned, grunted and moaned. The feeling was too sweet. He then began thrusting harder and deeper.

Every thrust brought him closer to coming and he could already feel Adrian's breaths become violent. Each thrust sent him deeper into Adrian, hitting his prostate violently making his cock swell. His pants and moans were getting louder and his ass was starting to spasm.

"Nicholas!" Adrian screamed in pure ecstasy.

Adrian's ass clenched and milked Nicholas' dick. Then his cock shot huge amounts of cum which fell on his belly.

The clenched muscles and the sight of Adrian coming sent Nicholas over the edge. His thrust became violent and deeper, and then he shot his load deeper into Adrian's ass screaming his name out in pure ecstasy.

Nicholas remained hard, deep inside Adrian's hot ass. He remained in till his cock softened and came out on its own. Adrian clenched his muscles tightly, holding Nicholas' cum inside of him.

Nicholas lay on top of Adrian kissing him tenderly after that hot sex they just had. He felt like he was going out of his mind. He just loved being inside Adrian. He was hot and smelled of sweat. He knew they had to take a shower afterwards.

"You always make me cum so hard," Nicholas moaned, kissing his lips softly. "You are so hot and so tight. I wish I could make love to you for the rest of my life, nonstop."

Adrian moaned softly. He couldn't utter a word. He was still overtaken by intense pleasure after that magical love making. His hole twitched, sending vibrations all over his body. Nicholas' cum deep inside of him also made him lose his mind. The kisses were intense and passionate.

Nicholas smiled. "We really need to shower."

Adrian smiled as Nicholas picked up to the bathroom. They took a long hot shower and they made love in the shower once again. It was pure, intense love making. It made Adrian feel on top of the world. His honeymoon was something he was never gonna forget anytime soon.

They came back to the room and slept naked, holding each other and kissing. Surprisingly, Nicholas had packed all their bags. It was really loving and that kiss was something that he was not gonna forget anytime soon.

Adrian laid his head on Nicholas' chest, feeling the heat get him comfy. He loved the feel of the big strong hands wrapped around him every night. He couldn't wish for anything else at night.

"My love," Nicholas said in a perpetual tired voice.

"Yes, my love." Adrian said in an equally tired and sleepy voice.

"I love you."

Adrian breathed deeply and smiled.

"I love you more."

He breathed in deeply and drifted off to sleep.

***

Adrian took a deep breath and sighed. He felt Nicholas' hand squeezing his sweetly. He stared at the hand and then at Nicholas and smiled.

"Are you nervous?" Nicholas asked with a grin.

"A little," Adrian breathed softly, holding on to Nicholas' hand. "I just feel so good that I'm going home. I can't wait to see the people at home."

Nicholas smiled and moved his eyes up and down Adrian's body. He was wearing a dark blue, skinny trouser, bright pink shirt which was tucked in and grey shoes that are the latest in fashion. He was looking handsome as ever.

He had his hair in a number of blades like the way he had been and if Nicholas was not mistaken, Adrian's blue eyes were glowing. They were showing really brightly and Nicholas couldn't help but stare in them.