Stand for Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

Nicholas wasn't moving. Adrian knew he was thinking about what he had told him.

"Besides, I'm not dead," Adrian said softly. "I'm sure they'll realize their mistakes. For my uncle I'd have willing done that but...I can't have your mother arrested."

Adrian was marrying Nicholas. It was his duty to make sure his husband and his family is happy. Besides, if he got his mother arrested other members of Nicholas' family would probably be unhappy with him. That would mean he'd have an unhappy marriage with his husband. He had to let it go if he was going to marry Nicholas.

"But..."

"Please," Adrian smiled, blushing for a second. "Just forget it. Forget it before I change my mind and..."

"No," Nicholas shouted, holding Adrian's hand tightly. "I'll do it. I'll forget about it but that doesn't mean I've forgiven Jake for what he did in the past."

Adrian smiled. "Yes. What matters is that your mother will be safe."

"I think Adrian is right." George said softly. "You can't have your mother arrested. She'll probably realize her mistake."

"Thanks," Nicholas gushed as he kissed Adrian's hands. "I love you

He really hoped his mother in law would accept him. He was marrying her son without permission. It would be bad if she didn't but he was really hoping she'd accept him.

"And...don't mention anything to her."

Nicholas nodded and smiled brightly. "I won't."

Adrian smiled sheepishly. His uncle was only lucky because of Adrian's mother. He didn't want to do anything with his uncle and family. He didn't want anything. All that mattered was that he was marrying Nicholas. It was like a dream, a really sweet dream.

"You're so nice." Nicholas said as he leaned forward for a hot hug. "Thanks a lot. I love you."

Adrian blushed brightly before he said, "I love you...too."

They hugged for some minutes before Nicholas excitedly said, "Let's go get married."

Adrian blushed and followed Nicholas in the huge building.

*****

PRESENT DAY

Adrian shook his head and came back from his visit from the past. Maybe he should have had them arrested including Victoria, he chuckled. But he couldn't bear to see his husband in pain so it was worth the sacrifice.

Adrian took a deep breath and opened the door. He felt a lighter weight on him. The room was beautiful than he remembered it to. The guards had already brought the bags in the room.

Adrian scanned the whole room and it sure looked better than it was when they had left. He looked at the bed and the beddings had been changed to a bright red color, color of love. It made his heart warm and he forgot about his mother in law's warning. What matters the most was that he was the one with Nicholas.

Adrian couldn't help but miss Nicholas a lot. He sat on the bed, slowly passing his hand on it. He wished Nicholas was there, kissing him and making love to him on that very bed. It was simply beautiful to his touch and his feel. He remembered the first time they made love on that bed and how he had bled.

Gosh! It was really happy to remember. Those memories will remain in his system all his life. Nothing was gonna make him forget those memories. It was the memories that he had that made him who he was turning into.

After a few minutes of admiring the room, Adrian stripped and wrapped a towel around his waist. He went to the bathroom and had a hard time deciding whether to shower or sit in the hot tub. Then again, a hot tub wouldn't be the same without Nicholas so he went ahead and took a beautiful, massaging, hot shower.

By the time he was out, his muscles had relaxed and his body was feeling cool and fresh. He toweled his hair and body, went back to the room and wore a brown skinny jean, black t-shirt which Nicholas loved and sat on a chair, letting loose the blades in his hair. His hair was now free. He used a band and tied it back. He was now ready for lunch.

He went downstairs just in time to find the family having lunch. He was really happy having lunch with the family members again. Aside from his mother in law staring at him like he was food, Adrian was missing Nicholas. Where was that hand which held him while he ate? Where was that man who'd wink at him from time to time and where was Gabriel?

"Granny," Adrian called as he took the spoon from the table.

"Yes, Adrian,"

"Where is Gabriel?" Adrian asked, folding his hands together. "I haven't seen him since he came back."

"Oh, don't worry about him," Emily said after smiling at him. "He'll be back later. He went to school this morning and he'll be back later today."

"Okay," Adrian smiled. He had missed Gabriel so much that he couldn't wait to see him.

The rest of the lunch was awful for Adrian. He barely ate. Not that the food was awful but that he was missing Nicholas. He had gotten to being around Nicholas so much. His attitude had improved and he was no longer shy but he was missing Nicholas.

He took a folk and played with his food. His eyes were on the plate but his mind was thinking about Nicholas. He couldn't wait for him any longer. He was running out his mind. Fresh memories of their honeymoon hit his mind and he found himself smiling.

He was quiet but joy filled his heart once those memories found their way into his mind. He couldn't stop smiling.

Emily stared at the boy for a long time. He was quiet and he was smiling. That brought her joy because she really loved the boy like a son. She had loved him the first time she saw him enter the house.

"Adrian!"

Adrian gasped and came back to reality. He smiled at Emily.

"Are you okay?" Emily smiled. "You seem quiet and you are...smiling."

Adrian blushed brightly.

"Isn't it obvious?" Clara chuckled, diverting her face to Adrian. "He's missing Nicholas."

Granny chuckled loudly. "Don't tease him."

"What?" Clara laughed. "I know he's missing Nicholas because I used to be like that too when I got married."

They all chuckled at the table. Adrian was really happy and blushing at the same time. He couldn't wait for Nicholas to come home.

Victoria stared at Adrian and she chuckled. She loved seeing him happy. She had a plan up her sleeve which was gonna make Adrian leave. She was gonna make him as uncomfortable as ever. Adrian was now in her territory. It was not gonna be easy to escape her.

****

Adrian was busy unpacking all the bags after having a great lunch with the family and then a good chat. It was now 4.pm and he was missing Nicholas a lot. To reduce the pain of missing him, he had all the bags unpacked and all the clothes put in their personal boutique.

There was so much clothes that he had bought, clothes that would take him ages to wear all. They were all beautiful and he thanked Nicholas for that. He was not only handsome and powerful but also kind and caring.

Adrian laughed when something hit his mind. Nicholas might be a powerful businessman but to him, during love making he became weak. Guess every man has a weak point. What is that saying again, "A man's most pleasurable moments are also his weakest.

Adrian was witness to that. The way Nicholas became weak every time they were making love was absolutely heartwarming and beautiful. He really loved that crazy man.

Adrian shook his head in excitement and continued what he was doing. He took all the clothes to the other room and began arranging them but there was no more space. He stood there wondering what he was going to do about the clothes that were remaining.

He was looking everywhere till he felt a presence behind him. He smiled brightly and stood still. From the way his body was vibrating he could tell that it was Nicholas who was behind him. Nicholas was the only man who made his body vibrate like that when he was near.

As expected, Adrian felt strong arms wrapping on his waist and then a kiss on his neck. A strong vibration run all the way down his spine making him moan.

"I missed you." Nicholas moaned softly, rubbing his hands around Adrian's waist.

"I missed you more," Adrian said as he held on to Nicholas' arms and turned.

Their faces were now close to each other. Nicholas felt the hot breath on his face and it sent shivers running down his spine all the way to his cock. His cock throbbed and it began rising in his pants.

He leaned down and kissed Adrian deeply on the lips, sucking on them softly and then brushing with his tongue. He entered his mouth and sucked on that tongue like the last thing he was gonna do in this life time. Adrian's body was suddenly on fire. His cock was painfully hard.

Nicholas' sucking seized and he tore away from Adrian's mouth after biting on his bottom lip.

"How much did you miss me," Nicholas moaned, licking his lips furiously.

"A lot," Adrian moaned.

"I think I missed you more." Nicholas moaned loudly. "I couldn't even concentrate."

Adrian stared into Nicholas' green eyes and then gave out a loud chuckle. It was like he was teasing him.

"What's that for?" Nicholas asked, bringing Adrian's body closer.

"Nothing," Adrian smiled. "You just have to get used to it because from now on, you'll be away more often."

"I'll always come back for lunch."

"No, you won't." Adrian chuckled. "I'll always cook and then send it to you."

"Send," Nicholas complained. "Why can't you just bring it to me? I'll make sure I treat you better."

Nicholas leaned forward to kiss Adrian before he was blocked by Adrian's hand.

"That's why." Adrian said softly. "You lose your mind when you're around me."

"It's not my fault you are so damn...hot!" Nicholas laughed. Adrian felt the bulge in his pants.

"I just want you to miss me more so that..."

"I can make hot love to you at night, right?" Nicholas said in the sexiest voice Adrian had ever heard from him.

"Maybe," Adrian chuckled, pulling away from Nicholas.

Nicholas felt empty when Adrian pulled away. He wanted more of him. He wanted to feel his hot body squirming against him. He wanted his hot mouth on his and his ass wrapped around his cock. He was so damn horny.

Nicholas gripped Adrian and brought his body closer, again. He quickly moved his hand and grabbed Adrian's ass. He wanted him. He wanted him right there. He wanted to make love to him. He had suddenly turned into an animal. He always wanted to feel Adrian's body, making love to him and kissing him.

It was no wonder Adrian's ass was growing bigger. Nicholas' cum was doing its magic on his ass. He just had to have that piece of ass before he goes bonkers.

Adrian was breathing so fast. He felt Nicholas' cock through his pants and he knew what the guy wanted from him. He wanted it too and he couldn't deny it. His body was tingly all over. It was yearning to be touched, loved, kissed, cuddled and most importantly made love to.

"I...I have to arrange the clothes." Adrian breathed as he felt Nicholas' hand at the back of his head.

"That can wait," Nicholas moaned. His voice was filled with lust. If he didn't have Adrian anytime soon, he was gonna go crazy.

"But you...the clothes...well...there is not enough space."

Nicholas covered Adrian's mouth with his big hand. He didn't want him talking anymore. His leg was vibrating and his thighs were sweaty from all the heat caused by the hormones. His cock was terribly leaking in his pants. He was going crazy.

"We'll do some arranging later," Nicholas moaned. "Right now, I want you. Damn I want you so bad."

Adrian breathed violently. His hormones were rushing through his entire body making him sweat. His heart was beating so fast and his cock was betraying him. The sound of Nicholas' breaths were music to his ears.

He didn't want to disappoint him at all. He wanted to quench that fire Nicholas was feeling. He was gonna do it and that was a promise he made to himself and to Nicholas. His hole twitched with a rhythmic vibration ready to be penetrated. He wanted Nicholas as badly as he needed him.

"Can you feel me?" Nicholas moaned softly, moving his index finger on Adrian's lips. "Don't you want me? If you don't want to do this I'll..."

Adrian covered Nicholas' mouth and smiled brightly. Even his smile was lust filled. He wanted Nicholas.

"Shh," Adrian whispered. "Don't speak. Just do,"

That was the start for Nicholas. His hormones just went crazy once he heard that instruction from Adrian. He smiled and quickly picked Adrian up, kissing him deeply as he rushed to the bedroom. He laid Adrian on the bed and climbed on top of him.

Still kissing him, Nicholas furiously unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it on the bed. He lay on top of Adrian, kissing him and unbuckling his own belt. He removed the trouser and threw it away on the floor. He was now in just a boxer but Adrian was fully dressed.

Adrian had his hands at the back of Nicholas' head, pulling him closer to his mouth while they shared a sweet, hot kiss that blew his mind completely. Nicholas went in between them and carefully began unbuttoning Adrian's shirt, moaning intensely in his mouth.

He completely unbuttoned his shirt and slowly made him rise. He carefully removed the shirt and threw it...wherever it went.

He slowly laid Adrian on the bed, repositioning his big weight on top of him. Their chests were rubbing against each other and the feel of Nicholas' hairy chest was tingly him. He moaned in Nicholas' mouth and felt him quiver.

They were both enjoying the kiss. Nicholas wrapped his right hand on Adrian's thigh and raised his leg a bit. Then he got in between those hot legs that made him super horny. He rushed to Adrian's belt and unbuckled it. Then he had his hands on Adrian's waistband, slowly pushing it down before Adrian broke the kiss and gave out a moan.

"What is it?" Nicholas moaned. He was horny and pulling from that mouth made him yearn for more, big time.

"The door," Adrian moaned.

"What about it?" Nicholas moaned.

"Lock it."

"Let it be," Nicholas moaned drawing in for another kiss.

"No," Adrian broke away from that hot mouth, moaning and panting. "Someone might walk in. Gabriel...will be back soon. I don't want him...to walk in on us."

"I'll be done..."

"Please," Adrian moaned softly.

Fuck, Nicholas cursed. He was so damn horny. Even when he got out of that bed to lock the door it seemed like it would take him forever. He rushed to the door, locked it as Adrian instructed and went back to the bed.

He stood beside the bed, quickly pulled down his boxer, releasing his giant throbbing cock. It was leaking so badly and he was ready to slam it into Adrian's hot hole.

"I'll make hot love to you." Nicholas moaned softly. "You ready?"

Adrian bit his lips flirtatiously and said, "Come and get it big boy."

That was it for Nicholas. He was so ready to make love to the wonderful boy on that very bed. He jumped on the bed and crawled his way to sexy Adrian. When he got closer, he attacked Adrian's mouth, got between Adrian's legs and kissed him like never before.

Now Nicholas was ready to make hot, sweet love to his Adrian. He lifted Adrian's leg and kissed furiously, his cock begging to be buried deep inside Adrian's ass.

*****

Thank you for reading yet another chapter of this wonderful story. I hope it was worth your time and energy. I really love you guys and I'm looking forward to higher ratings and more comments. Chapter five will be posted real soon. Stay tuned...

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers