Stand-in Wife - Dominatrix

Story Info
Standing in for a man's wife Wearing a dominatrix outfit.
1.5k words
4.52
17k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/15/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers

I had a few sleepless nights after my encounter with Rob. I woke up from a dream where I was in an old TV ad. The Shake and vac woman was dancing in her heels and skirt, hovering up Shake and vac. She had my face. I remember seeing the ad on Youtube. She looked like a typical 1980's housewife. I found her a turn-on. The thing is, I didn't want to have her, I think I wanted to be her.

Friday lunchtime I was sent my sales figures. I was always worried about this. I knew I was close to getting fired. When I got the email, there was an extra £50k on my figures. That made £62k! That was more than I did in a month normally. That would give me over £600 in commission, and save my job.

"Did you see your figures?" Rob said quietly in my ear.

I turned and said.

"Yes. A little better than I thought."

"I have to look after my little stand-in wife don't I?"

"It was you then?"

"Yes. The old man was talking about getting rid of you, so, I thought I'd help."

"Wow, thanks Rob. I'm really grateful."

"You can show me how grateful you are this Friday night. Do you have a black wig?"

"Err, yes, several different colours, why?"

"Bring them all with you. I want to choose what you wear. See you Friday. I'll call when I want you to come over. Come as Ken. I don't want the neighbors to see another woman."

I felt a lot better about Rob. He had saved my job and effectively gave me £600. As I thought about it later during my lunch break, it was almost like being a prostitute. I was being paid for sex. He saved my job so he could use me. The blackmail would not be so effective if I lost my job.

I was just not used to anyone helping or being nice to me. In an odd way, even this abusive situation made me feel valued. Someone wanted me. God, I was fucked up.

I got the call from Rob at 9 pm. I had packed a bag with some of my clothes shoes and makeup and driven over to his house. I parked one street away as instructed and knocked on his door.

Rob had a shit-eating grin on his face when I arrived at his detached house. The house must be worth almost a million. I never realised he was this wealthy. Sales management had been good to him.

"Upstairs, turn left 3rd door. There are clothes on the bed. Wear your black wig and black eyeshadow."

What the hell was this about? I thought as I climbed the stairs.

On the bed was what looked like a wet look fake leather one-piece woman's swimming costume, fishnet tights, a black lace mask, and a pair pvc, thigh-high boots. The heels must be 6 inches high. This was a dominatrix outfit. This was confirmed when I lifted the boots and found a small leather whip.

I stripped off and started to dress. The fishnets were the large hole variety. The clothes were making me excited. My little cock kept poking through the tights. My mind told me I was being used by this man, my cock said good, enjoy it.

The body had a snap crotch. I'm sure it would be used later. I managed to secure my cock between my legs and did my makeup. Black eyeshadow and dark red lipstick. My eyes looked amazing. It was a shame to cover them with the mask. I picked up the whip and looked at myself in the full-length mirror.

Oh, my god. I looked stunning. I felt my cock strain at the sight of myself. My legs looked like they went on forever in the shiny PVC boots. I was a little unsteady. I had never worn anything this high before.

The door opened and I heard Rob whistle.

"Fuck me. If you're not my wet dream. Kara, you look out of this world."

I felt a surge of pride. I am not used to compliments. No one ever says nice things to Ken.

"In case you are wondering, I got that for Valentine's Day for my wife. Fridged bitch has never worn it."

While I was not a woman. I knew enough to know this wasn't for her. It was for him to live out a fantasy. A fantasy he would be living out with her stand-in. Me.

Rob stripped off. His cock was at full mast. Just the sight of me did that. I felt a weird sense of power. I could make a man lust after me. This was a new sensation.

"Punish me, mistress Kara, tell me I have been a bad boy."

I had watched enough porn to know what he wanted. So I pushed him toward the bed and got him to lie face down.

"You disgusting man perverts like you need to have some sense whipped into them."

I took a gentle swing with the whip onto his buttocks.

"Harder please mistress." He said.

This was all new to me, but I did still feel some anger toward him. The whip was fairly light but I started to really lay into him. Soon faint red stripes appeared on his buttocks.

"Thank you, mistress, I've been a bad boy."

I didn't wonder that his wife didn't want to do this. It was exhausting. Not something I was into. Suddenly he turned and grabbed the whip and threw it across the room.

"I think I have paid enough for my sins. Now it's time to sin some more."

Rob held both my wrists and pushed me onto my back. My boots flew up and the heel of my left foot scraped his chest.

"Oh, you naughty girl. On the bed with you're legs in the air. You're just asking for it aren't you?"

I think he had satisfied his kink, now he was getting down to what he really wanted. His hand went to my crotch and popped it open. I thought he would pull down the tights, but he just used both hands to rip them and expose me.

Here it comes, I thought. I had been practicing with my dildos at home. I had a couple but rarely used them. I knew this was in the cards before I came here. I was lubed up, and prepared as I could be. Then he did something totally unexpected. he bent over me and took my little member into his mouth.

This felt incredible. No one had done this to me for years. I had forgotten how good it felt. I closed my eyes and lay there enjoying his attention. His right hand played gently with my balls. I was getting close. Suddenly I felt a finger enter me. It pushed past my lubricated entrance and plunged inside. I screamed a girlish high pitched scream and came like I never came in my life.

It felt like I fainted for a few seconds. I had just had gay sex and it was the best of my life. What was happening to me?

Rob looked down at my relaxed form and said.

"My turn now."

I tried to get up, thinking he meant that I use my mouth, but he pushed me back onto my back. He took my ankles in both hands and dragged me to the edge of the bed, towards his rampant hardness. I felt a little pain as he entered me. He was not too well endowed. I was grateful for that. I yelped a little, which drew a smile from him. He was watching my eyes intently as he slid all the way in. I screw my face up and moaned. He seemed to like that too.

When I opened them I looked up and saw his face framed with my feet in those glistening boots. My heels were over his shoulders. It looked so damm sexy I clenched up.

"You love this, don't you? You sexy bitch. I knew you were up for it."

Soon he built up a rhythm. I felt his balls slapping against my exposed buttocks. This felt good too. When I used my dildos they were cold and unyielding. His cock was warm, hard, yet flexible. It felt nice to be "wanted", to be lusted after. I had never experienced that before. I won't say he was making love, but this felt so different from anything I had felt before. I felt a warm glow spreading through my body. I felt another orgasm approaching.

Just then, Rob let out a satisfying sigh and fell on top of me. I felt him grow soft inside me, then he slipped out with a plopping sound. I wanted to get up to clean myself up, but his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me into him. We were spooning now. He kissed my shoulder.

"That was wonderful. Thank you, Kara. Get some rest. You have a busy day tomorrow. I got her a maid's outfit for Christmas last year."

I started to drift off. Instead of dreading tomorrow, I was rather looking forward to it.

leeanna19
leeanna19
671 Followers