Standing in for Dad Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came in her sleep the first time. The second time she woke up and was instantly as horny as a rabbit in heat.

"Harry! Quit messing around and stick that cock into your mother's pussy you bad boy!"

I angled the head of my cock to hit her g-spot when I entered her pussy and slowly took Mom's sex in long, slow, deliberate, and deep thrusts. Mom's pussy was soaking wet and she was slick with her cum. The moist heat surrounding my cock when I was deep inside her just cannot be explained to anyone but another man who has been there. I went deep and began to work my cock up and down inside her as my balls rested on her cheeks and my pubic bone pressed against her swollen and well lubed clit.

I rode her like that until she climaxed again and I came soon after. What happened next though blew my ass away. When we got up, Mom grabbed her breasts and started squirting me like they were squirt guns. I ran screaming through the house and Mom was right after me, giggling like a mad woman and hosing me down: everybody was laughing their asses off.

Well, I talked Leesie into helping me shower...because what man doesn't want to lather up massive tits in the shower?

Leesie took her time cleaning my balls and cock. She even had me sit on a shower stool and shaved my pubic area and balls.

You know, sometimes you just have to trust your neighbor's wife to shave your cock and balls. It's a thing.

When she was through I had a massive hard on that wouldn't stop. I had Leesie bend over and put her hands on the stool in the hot shower and I tenderly and lovingly plundered her wet pussy. Because I had already cum once it took me a while. I was able to lean over a bit and fondle her breasts and nipples as they swayed with the gentle pistoning of my cock into her welcoming hot sex. When I put a hand between us and rubbed her clit as my cock enjoyed her depths her whole body started shaking in a strong climax.

"Yes Harry, fuck your baby daddy's woman! Make her one of your whores today! Fuck your mother in-law like you own her sex. I love how your cock thickens inside me honey. Take me deep, bounce your balls on my clit. Make your cum-slut whore of a mother call your name as she cums on your cock!"

Damn if Leesie wasn't hitting all my buttons! I hosed her down with what was left of my cream and still kept spasming inside her as she came a second time.

After that heated sex I needed to sit down and Leesie cleaned us both up again.

We went down for breakfast. We had crescent rolls smothered in real butter, crispy thick smoked bacon, small breakfast sausages, eggs to order (I prefer over easy) with milk and coffee. We all enjoyed a nude family breakfast. Marion and James both had morning wood so Leesie and Barbara took care of them on each end of the kitchen table as the women snogged and played with each other's breasts. It soon became a contest as to which man could make the woman he was making love to cum the most.

Marion was taking Barbara and Sue and Lillie helped her out by suckling her breasts while James was taking Leesie so hard her breasts were giggling and she looked like a tempest had a hold of them. Sue and Lillie each grabbed a nipple and began pulling on them and slapping her boobs. Problem was, both women were so vocal that they came at virtually the same time and both came twice before their men shouted their releases. So we called it a tie.

I had taken that second Viagra pill before having sex with my Mom, so the show really turned me on. I sat Lillie on my lap facing me and she let my cock rub against her lips until it was good and wet and throbbing to feel her wrapped around it.

She slipped me in and started bucking like a wild woman. I grabbed her bouncing tits and roughly massaged them as she bounced out her first orgasm. Sue pulled out an anal vibe and lubed it up and slipped it into Lillie and she literally went ballistic.

Moaning, grunting, sobbing, begging me to be rougher with her breasts. It was all I could do to keep the chair balanced as she treated my cock as if it were a Pogo stick.

When I came she just pushed down onto my cock and had at least two back to back orgasms as my cum leaked out and over my balls. Poor Lillie couldn't move. The men had to literally use a fireman's carry to take her upstairs and clean her up in the shower as she sat in the chair. Sue and Barbara just put me in a hot bath downstairs and Mom cleaned me up while Lillie and Leesie and Sue finished cleaning the kitchen.

Sue really enjoyed licking their pussies clean after Marion and James had cum inside their hot pussies. Sue helped me to bed for some rest and cuddling as Leesie and Lillie bathed each other in the shower.

I awoke around noon. My cock was hard again and nestled between Sue's thighs through her thigh gap and against her pussy lips. The heat from her cunnie felt fantastic.

"Mm mm, Sis, that feels really good."

"Bout time you woke up. I have cum twice just rubbing your cock up and down my slit and over my clit already!"

With that she arched her back and pelvis and deftly engulfed my cock down to its root in one, slippery, silky smooth, tortuously sensual movement. And there she held me as she milked her brother's cock with her Kegel muscles. I closed my eyes and just concentrated on the feeling of her super silky, smoking hot, gushing cunnie sliding itself over my cock.

"Brother, your cock feels so good inside my pussy. When you breed me, I want the whole family there. I want you to cum in my pussy, then my mouth, and finally in my ass as you make love to me. I want you to breed your hot sister-slut. Make me your cum bucket, Harry. I want them to know, to see, and to hear how much we love one another."

"Fuuuck!"

The thought of breeding my sister didn't push me over the edge, it threw me over a cliff into oncoming traffic! I came buckets. I came for over 30 seconds. I came hard. I lost all control.

"Mmmmm, it's good to know my brother gets off on thinking about breeding his sister!"

When I could breath again I responded, "Yeah, that was hot!"

She kissed my forearm as we cuddled for another hour.

Dinner was Cornish game hen, yellow rice made with low salt chicken broth, and steamed broccoli buttered and covered with a thin slice of smoked and aged Gouda cheese.

The men cleaned up the kitchen this time since the ladies did the cooking. Afterwards we put two couches face to face but close enough for feet to reach. All the women were on one couch and all the men were on the other and we had a mutual masturbation show. It was as sensual a show as I have ever witnessed.

Four pussies I had previously eaten and cum inside just today. Opened in front of me. All wet. All with throbbing clits. All spreading their lips as they played with themselves or used their favorite toy. The guys had their feet to each side of the woman in front of them and the ladies had their legs draped over the guy's legs. This competition was who could last the longest before climaxing. The winner got a new toy of their choice.

The only time you could stop masturbating is if the person in front of you said they were cumming. If a guy, the woman had to suck his cock head and swallow his cum. If a woman, the man had to suck her clit till she came.

I was actually amazed how well everyone lasted. But, my greatest surprise was Lillie won the contest. When pressed she asked for a set of Jaded Glass Ben-WA Balls and a row of Dark Scepter 10X Vibrating Silicone Anal Beads.

"Lillie, you do realize that is two toys, yes?" Marion asked.

"Well yes baby, but: I can wear the Ben-WA Balls to work and you can make me scream when you take my pussy and pull out the vibrating beads as I climax on your cock."

Uncle Marion didn't miss a beat: "Sold!" he said with a shit eating grin on his face.

We all jumped into the pool to clean up afterwards and had fun just playing with and fondling each other.

Barbara was wrapped around me and I wanted to talk with her about how she felt.

She rubbed her nipples against me as we bounced and she looked deeply into my eyes, "When you said you had been shot my heart leapt into my throat. I know you said you were OK, but I just couldn't keep it together. I had to see for myself that my son, my lover, was OK. I cried the whole drive here and when we arrived it was all I could do to give you and Sue some private time."

"And now?"

"All I want is for you to not let this get the best of you. I want you to move on, let this be in the past, and accept the wonderful future you have with Sue and the family. Question is, are you getting there?"

I looked Mom deeply into her eyes, "Yes Mom. I really feel I have dealt with the whole situation. Those men made their choices and I had no choice because of their decisions. I have come to peace with that. Still not proud of it, but I realize I made the right call. That was part of why I had sex with all four of you this morning. It was my way of celebrating life and letting them go. The family has been so supportive this week. I would still be wallowing in self-pity if it wasn't for all of you."

I didn't realize it but everyone was listening to our conversation. When I finished, I got an "Aww we love you Harry!" from all the women and knowing nods from the men. Today I let them go. And it was a wonderful day.

***

Sunday was finally here. It was prep day. With everyone pitching in and, well, with all the eye candy, it made for easy going. We set up five 6-person tables around one end of the pool with a larger table for the family. At the other end, near the grill, we set up serving tables with a huge bowl and Lazy Susan for the salad, a cutting station for the loins, and chafing dishes for the twice baked potatoes.

For the potatoes I baked 36 baking size potatoes and let them cool. Cut them in halves and spooned out their flesh, leaving the hulls intact and lined up on 2 large baking sheets. I then added diced Green Onions, Sour Cream, Ranch Dressing powder, lots of bacon I had cooked to a crispy texture prior to, shredded bulk Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese, Sea Salt and cracked Pepper to taste.

Re-stuffing the potatoes and covering them with foil, I put them in the warmer to gently bring them back up to temperature. Just before serving they would be uncovered and broiled after sprinkling some cheese over the top to let it quickly melt and brown before being transferred to the chafing dish pans for serving.

Around noon Mavis and her Pet knocked on the door. We had decided that all the women would greet them and make sure Pet felt accepted and loved. The ladies also helped the two undress as they made sure to sincerely compliment both Mavis and her Pet. Sue beckoned me over to make first contact.

"Is Pet your preferred name this evening?"

"Yes, Ma-am. This girl is most comfortable with that, or girl."

"Well, Pet, with your Mistress's approval, I would like to gift you my fiance' for your pleasure this afternoon." Sue leaned in and whispered, "He is also my brother," and kissing her neck she continued, "So you see, we are a very open minded family. Please accept our sincere invitation to enjoy yourself today."

Pet's eyes got big and she looked to her Mistress. Mavis nodded, "Harry, as a thank you gift for your kindnesses, my Pet has requested I gift her body for your pleasure this afternoon. I give you full authority over her and ask you to use her for your pleasure which she so deeply desires."

Dang, was this girl cute! She just pulled my White Knight syndrome right out of me. I took her hand in mine and said to Mavis, "I accept this most precious gift with great humility and anticipation. Thank you Mistress, and thank you my Pet."

Pet's skin got goosebumps all over her as I gently led her to the couch and sat down with her on her knees between my thighs. I leaned forward and softly kissed her forehead before placing a soft finger under her chin to make her look up.

"My Pet, I love seeing your beautiful eyes, please do not hide their beauty from me as I enjoy your body. It would mean so much to me to make that connection with you as you serve me."

"Master, may this girl touch you freely so she can better share herself with you and give you pleasure?"

"Yes, my Pet. You have permission to do as you wish to share yourself more fully. I am really looking forward to enjoying you this afternoon."

"She softly placed her hand on my chest. "Master, great power radiates from you. It is frightening. Yet it draws me like a moth to the flame. I have never been with a man before, but My Mistress has taught me well. Th...This girl needs you to command her so she may make your pleasure complete. Her joy is derived from your enjoyment."

"I understand, My Pet. I want to instruct you on one thing. I want you to cum for me as often as you wish and to let me know when you are about to do so. When we cum, I want us to look deeply into each other's eyes and also to open ourselves up in vulnerability to each other's gaze. I will show you my soul as I cum for you and I want to see yours as you cum for me."

Her breathing quickened as she looked into my eyes, "Great Master, your pet will trust in your power and compassion."

She made eye contact as she leaned in and nestled my cock between her ample cleavage while licking my nipples with the most delicate of touches. She was intoxicating with her submission to me. I was intent to make this a very special memory for her.

I brought her lips to mine and in a gentle, sensuous, deep kiss I claimed her mouth with my tongue. She reacted with a moan and gently massaged my tongue with her own. Damn that was sexy! She ran her fingers through the hair on the back of my head, caressing me.

"Mmmm, Great Master, you have so much power that you keep at bay. You are strong, yet gentle, powerfully willed, yet kind and compassionate, a strong mind and heart, yet not pretentious or arrogant. You are the epitome of a dominant male but your demeanor is one of equality with others. However, for this moment, Great Master, dominate this girl as your submissive. Let this girl feed from your power and energy."

"Give me your nipples, my pet that I may suckle on your breasts."

She immediately complied. Her areola were small and her nipples hard as rocks. I delicately licked each one before cupping them in my hands and gently biting them. Pet moaned and began to shiver. "Yes Great Master, feed this girl your power!"

I slid my hips to the edge of the couch and placed her so her cunnie was just touching my cock. "Your breasts are very pleasing, pet. But I want to be inside you. Move slowly so as not to cause rubbing. Lower yourself and submit to my manhood, take me in slow deepening strokes until I am fully sheathed inside you. Then feel the heat, the hardness, the energy of our sexes joined together."

She stared into my eyes as she lowered herself, barely touching the head at first, then just a little bit deeper each time as she painted my cock with her juices. She was shaking the whole time, running her fingers through my hair with each stroke. Her face had the look of ecstasy and total submission as she slowly, deliberately sheathed my cock inside her hot sex.

When she bottomed out she sat still, her clit throbbing against my pubic bone. Her eyes began to tear. "Great Master, Your pet is cumming for you! Look into this girl's eyes and receive her gift."

I looked into her eyes and I could see straight down into her very soul. So tender, so vulnerable. I softened my eyes and let her past my own defenses. "I see you, my Pet. Cum for your Great Master. Fill me with the joy of knowing you gave yourself to me completely."

Her face lit up with her climax, her breathing ragged and shallow, her brow furrowed and her eyes flowed, "Pet sees you Great Mast...er....er." I held her head in my hands, my fingers roaming through her hair against the back and sides of her head as she came for me.

It was soft, delicate, but powerful.

I held her against me and moved the head of my cock forwards and backwards while deep inside her. I felt the sides of her vaginal walls rubbing against the ridges of my cock. She whimpered, keeping that deep eye contact. I began to grunt as I felt my own climax slowly begin to build.

Feel my cock begin to swell inside you, my pet. Know that your body is pleasing me. I will cum inside you and fill you with my seed." Her clit was a solid, hard little rod against my pubic bone as she moved against me.

"Great master, your pet will cum with you. Your power is too great for Pet to contain!"

I exploded into her sex. Saying I came is comparing a BB gun to a Howitzer. I came till my balls ached from cumming so hard. And when I pumped my first load, Pet's face just glowed, she let loose a deep, guttural growl that would have had the hairs on the back of my head standing up if I had heard it in the woods.

"Pet?" I asked between gulps of air.

"Yes--Great--Master?" she panted.

"Master is most pleased. But Master is not sure he can withstand another one like that."

Pet smiled from ear to ear and glowed with happiness.

"DAYUM!" I heard Sue exclaim, "I obviously need lessons!"

Everyone was gathered around. All the women were fanning themselves and the men were all at attention. Pet looked around, "Did you all enjoy me?"

A whole chorus of, "Hell yeahs!" and "Damn straights" absolutely made her day.

Mavis just shook her head, "Harry, you must be an amazing partner. I have never heard her growl like that before!"

Sue nodded as Mom and Leesie smiled, "Yeah, he's pretty awesome!"

Sue handed me a small spoon with something viscous on it. "You have GOT to try this dressing Pet Chef brought!"

I tasted the creamy white dressing and it had the distinctive flavor of Cherimoyas with the pineapple/banana flavor. It was a powerful flavor yet rested lightly on the tongue. "Chef! Did you render down Cherimoyas into this dressing? It is absolutely divine!"

Pet was still sitting on my lap with my cock deep inside her, "Indeed, this girl did, Great Master. It took this girl the better part of the day to get the right flavor and consistency for your salad."

"Well, this is a fantastic dressing, Girl has again shown her great skill. You have warmed my heart with your body, your heart, and your dressing."

"A word about tonight's festivities, You are able to set whatever boundaries you wish. If someone wishes to touch you or enjoy your body, it is your choice to say yes or no."

"Oh Great Master, this girl cannot give or take permission. Girl belongs to her Mistress and only she can say yea or nae."

I looked to Mavis, "How do we solve this?"

Mavis looked to her sub, "My dear Girl, if you do not feel a need to please a woman or man merely tell them I must give permission first. If, however, you do feel a need to please them, bring them to me and I will grant you permission. Would you be comfortable with that?"

"This girl would be most comfortable with Mistress's wisdom." And with that, Pet took hold of Sue's hand and asked, "Mistress? May this girl have permission to please this one? She has been so kind to allow me to please her man."

Mavis smiled and nodded, "You have my permission my Pet. Follow her lead as she knows best how you might please her."

Sue softly kissed Pet under her earlobe and whispered, "First thing, Pet. I want to lick my man's cum from your pussy as it leaks from you. It would please me greatly for you to enjoy it and cum for me."

Pet smiled, "This girl would enjoy sharing the Great Master's seed with his woman." With that, everyone grabbed a partner because everyone was REALLY turned on by our performance.

As Pet raised up off my cock I smiled at her, "Look around at your influence, dear girl. Everyone here needs sexual release because of you. You have already pleased everyone here."