Standing in for Dad Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to me, DD had come to the party very early and had watched my interaction with Pet. She was a knockout in her own right. An all over body tan, standing 5'11, athletic body, size D breasts with wide areolas and thick nipples, and no body hair below her navel. She was looking at me in a strange way with those penetrating eyes of hers.

Pet looked around and saw everyone paring up and giggled. She was so happy. Sue grabbed a couch nearby and laid Pet on the cushions, raised her knees, and began kissing her inner thighs as she moved quickly to lick my cum oozing from Girl's pussy.

In the tenderness of the moment, Marion paired with Lillie, James with Leesie, and Mom paired with Mavis. I motioned for DD to come with me and we went to quickly wash up and put on the pork loins. I got the grill up to about 400 degrees F. first and then unwrapped the loins. I dusted them with a bold blend of allspice, thyme, and other spices which made a very savory combination for the grilled pork.

I then seared the outsides of the loins to get a good color on the skin of the meat. I immediately turned the heat down to 325 degrees F. because I wanted the meat to cook but not lose any moisture from the internal liquids boiling off as steam.

"That was a very inspiring moment in there. Would you mind helping me understand what was going through your mind?"

Smiling and looking her in the eye I replied, "DD, I was able, with a lot of help from my family, to let go and find peace with the whole incident. That thing with Pet was just her wanting to say thank you the only real way she knows how, through pleasing another. She is Mavis' Sub and Mavis was wanting her to expand herself a bit tonight and she was a bit unsure, as a sub would be, with all this. Sue and I were just willing to help out."

"That really didn't answer my question, though. I have been in touch with your family and know you are pretty much over it."

I smiled, "Yes, she brought out the white knight syndrome in me. But there was more to it. She gave me power over her. I did my best not to abuse it; but she needed me to do that for her. It was heady stuff, absolutely, but I am not naturally a Dom, though I do have a healthy personality and self-image."

"So you took on the manner of a Dom to please her?"

"Yes, and no. Not lying to you, I enjoyed the hell out of it. What red blooded male wouldn't?"

"And what 'persona' would you put on for me?"

"DD, you have an intelligence that many men and women would find intimidating, and, If I may say so, a body to match. That is a heady combination! Any 'persona' I put on for you would just turn you off as you prefer your close friends to just be themselves. I know you analyze everyone, it is one of the drawbacks of your education and perceptiveness; but I am who I am, and really, that doesn't bother me. I have no skeletons in my closet which embarrass me."

"Oh? What about having sexual relations with your mother and sister?"

I looked her in the eye again, "Not one bit. We generally don't broadcast that for obvious reasons, but none of us are in the least bit defensive about it. It is a loving, open, healthy relationship and it works for us."

DD stepped up to me and let her nipples rub over my chest, "By open you mean free use?"

"I do."

"So, if I was horny and asked you to take me, to use my body like you did your Pet's...no one would have any second thoughts about it?"

I smiled, "When they see us they will likely cheer us on."

Without saying another word, DD grabbed two cushions from the chairs on the patio and placed them in front of another. She sat down and opened her thighs wide.

"Harry, please make me cum." She winked, "Give me your seed oh Great Master!"

I knelt before her Mons and softly kissed and licked up each thigh before enjoying her sex. DD's clit was very sensitive, so I made sure not to overstimulate her to the point it was uncomfortable. Only wrapping my lips around her clit as she was just cresting the wave.

I moved us to a Chaise Lounge and had her sit on my cock. I sucked and pinched her breasts and nipples as she slid up and down my shaft. When I could feel both our climaxes approaching I began to deep kiss her, our tongues gently dueling for supremacy. When she came, DD's expression changed. She was no longer the intensive deep seeing Psychologist. She let down her defenses and revealed the lonely woman she actually was.

I was not surprised by this. She was a truly intimidating woman...for someone who was not completely at home and comfortable with themselves.

"DD?"

"Yes?"

"You need to stay here for a few days. It will do you a world of good."

"I shouldn't."

"To hell with shouldn't. You need this and you know it."

She thought for a moment as my cock still filled her pussy, "Only if your Mother and Sue agree."

"Barbara! Sue! Come here please when you can?"

They both came up and gave DD a kiss. "DD needs a family. I was wondering if she could stay with us for a few days? I think she really needs this."

Mom spoke up, "Well, she is really hot! A body and a mind to match! I liked her the first time I set eyes on her. And I agree, I also noted she is a very lonely woman. She needs us."

Sue agreed, "She helped us help you. She is good in my book. Just the kind of sister I always wanted."

I looked at DD, "So it's settled."

She began to cry and just body hugged me.

After 40 minutes I wrapped the loins in industrial aluminum foil (about twice as thick as heavy duty foil in the market) then put them in a Styrofoam ice chest I had also lined with foil. I taped the lids on with white Duct tape and wrapped the chest in several old towels to keep the heat in.

This process finishes the cooking to well done. But: because the temperature is below boiling, the juices in the meat stay put. This process also makes the meat extremely 'fall off the bone' tender (no the loins are boneless) so you have to take some care getting them out of the chest and cutting them.

We had another ice chest full of 15 bottles of Clos du Bois Lightly Bubbled Rose to go with supper which would work well with the Caribbean flavors of the meal. Knowing the group coming in, I also had two ice chests full of various brands of beer. I got the lowdown from Lillie which ones to purchase.

By the time I got back inside everyone had 'taken the edge off'. All the pussies had that freshly fucked look as well as all the faces.

"It's going to be a fun night."

You would think that a bunch of cops would be kinda tight assed about a nude pool party and supper. You would be dead wrong! The group arrived in a commandeered prison bus! Everyone was nude before they got off and the party commenced! No hellos, no bashfulness, no clinging to dates or spouses. It was a no holds barred orgy from the moment everyone hit the house or pool.

We started a line for the food and Sue poured the wine for everyone. I cut the meat to order with an electric knife and served it with a spatula just because it was so tender I didn't want to ruin the slices and turn it all into a BBQ of pulled pork. I lightly dusted each slice with my Caribbean spices and everyone raved about the potatoes, the loins, and the salad. The Loin was juicy and so tender a fork almost fell through the meat and the dressing was a big hit, much to Pet's delight. I made sure to give her credit in a general announcement. Poor girl was embarrassed but she literally glowed yet again with all the praise.

After everyone was eating and Sue and I had sat down to eat with Mom, Leesie, Lillie, Marion, James and DD (we had a larger table for family), Pet came over to me. "Great Master?"

"Yes Pet, what can I do for you, Girl?"

"Great Master, Pet would like to feature your recipe for your Pork Loin at the Club. Would you honor this Girl with your recipe and cooking process?"

"I am honored that a Chef of your caliber would want to have my recipe and serve it in such a fine establishment." The girl absorbed everything I told her like a sponge. When done, she smiled, "Thank you, Great Master. Girl will be sure to name the Dish, "The Great Master's Caribbean Pork Loin" in your honor."

"When you have perfected the recipe, I will be sure to order it. You have truly made me very happy yet again."

Pet smiled and winked before returning to the food and party.

DD shook her head, "Harry, you would have made one hell of a Clinical Psychologist. In just the space of a few hours that Girl has opened up and really blossomed while retaining her center: quite amazing. What is your specialty by the way?"

I winked, "Gynecology, of course!"

DD just rolled. "I should have known!"

"I am highly motivated to deliver my babies from Mom, Sue, Leesie....and you."

DD just looked at me with her mouth open, her cheeks began to flush and Sue giggled, "Close your mouth, DD. That is only when you are ready, big sis."

DD squirmed in her seat and Barbara said, "Seems she is warming up to that idea, Harry."

DD turned beet red and the women got up and gave her deep, meaningful kisses before resuming supper.

She looked me in the eye: gone was the hard, penetrating stare: "Let me get used to having a family first, then maybe we could discuss that in, ahem, deeper detail?"

Everyone guffawed at her double entendre and we finished a fine meal with family and friends.

Before everyone left Lillie had them 'police' the area, put up the chairs and tables, help with dishes, take out the trash, and put up the leftovers. It was quite a coordinated affair and the house was spic and span in a matter of 15 minutes. Yeah, Lillie got serious brownie points for that.

When it was time for bed, DD asked where she would be sleeping. Mom overheard and said she was spending the night with Leesie and James and I responded, "DD, you are sleeping with Sue and me, if you don't mind?"

DD's eyes teared up again and she croaked, "I think I would like that very much."

Damn was the sex that night something to remember.