Standing in for Dad Ch. 08

Story Info
DD finds a home.
6.8k words
4.71
16.2k
36

Part 8 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
475 Followers

I woke up the next morning with DD draped over me. Sue was not in the room, but I did smell bacon and coffee so I figured where she might be at the moment.

DD was crying softly in her sleep so I cuddled her and let her wake up naturally. When she did wake she was startled for a moment, not yet remembering where she was. I let her assimilate a bit and then turned to her with a smile.

"Do you remember what you were dreaming about?"

"Yeah, my past life. All the rejections because I was smarter than the guys, all the jealousy because I was prettier than the girls, and all of the lewd advances when I was a child because I was a pretty loner that adults thought made me an easy target."

"Damn. That would suck."

"Yes, yes it did."

"And now? Are you feeling exploited now?"

"I would be dishonest to say I wasn't a bit wary. And you are a smart enough man to see right through that. Feeling exploited? No. I am too observant and too intelligent and too weary of people's bullshit to be exploited. But, your family seems too good to be true. So, hopefully cautious is about the best way to describe where I am right now."

"Fantastic! I really hope the family can live up to your expectations. One thing I would ask of you, which I know with your background I really don't need to do, but I want it out in the open: If something is bothering you, let's talk it out. You are new to the family dynamic, and to not expect some bumps in the road is unrealistic. We just need to have the opportunity to come to grips with any issues before they become serious....so no holding anything in. Deal?"

DD looked thoughtful for a moment: "That is what I would suggest to a couple building a new relationship, I think I will take both your and my advice....so deal."

"So, are you feeling up to making love this morning?"

"Sue isn't here, I would be afraid she would not approve."

I picked up my phone and called Sue, "Hey baby, DD is worried if she and I made love in bed this morning without you being here it would upset you. How do you feel about it? Yes, I can put you on speaker."

Sue speaks clearly from the phone, "DD, I deeply appreciate your concern. But I am very secure in my relationship with Harry and we truly do practice a free use family dynamic. I would be upset if you wanted to have sex with Harry and didn't because you were worried about me! The moms have adopted you as well as Harry and I...so feel free to explore with any and all of us. I will bring you both up some breakfast after we have eaten, so how do you like your eggs?"

"Over easy, and thank you. You promise to let me know if there is ever a problem?"

"Honey, we are adults, yes, I promise, and you?"

"Yes, thank you Sue. You are the sister I always wished I'd had."

Giggles, "And you really do get into my head space, sis. So, you two have fun, and scream loud enough so we know you came!"

"I will do my best!" I said as the two ladies enjoyed a mutual laugh. I hung up and smiled, "feeling more at ease?"

"Yes, thank you."

"I have a request, DD. I really want to play with your breasts as we start, would you mind, after I give you a nice back rub, being on top so my hands are free?"

"Mmmmm. That would be nice! Sure, I would like to see how attentive a lover you are anyway," she said with a wink.

"Challenge accepted," I smiled in return. I then had DD lay on her back and opened a bottle of edible chocolate massage oil from the nightstand. I dribbled the oil down her spine and then in perpendicular stripes across in several places.

After rubbing the oil into her skin, I began to give her a Swedish massage beginning with short rhythmic tapotement using the tips of my fingers and eventually transitioned into an effleurage of long kneading strokes covering all the long muscle groups of her neck, shoulders and lower back.

After fully relaxing her muscles I turned to long, gliding strokes to relax the soft tissue and finished with petrissage and began kneading, squeezing and rolling from her spine out to her sides.

I started the final phase at her spine and across her shoulders then worked down to her dimples of venus and eventually to her very luscious bottom.

I then worked the backs of her thighs and calves starting with a petrissage and transitioning to a nice effleurage. All the while, DD was moaning her approval.

"You keep this up and I am going to fall back asleep, Harry."

I turned DD over onto her back and began the effleurage technique of her upper arms and moved to her upper breasts. Being a large breasted woman, I took my time kneading all her breast tissue, mostly avoiding her areolas. I then worked her tummy with petrissage and finished with effleurage again on her thighs and shins and feet.

I turned DD over onto her tummy again and began to kiss her neck, shoulders, and upper back, making sure my tongue made gentle contact with her skin. I moved down her back to her Dimples of Venus and eventually to her cheeks.

At that point I began to bite her bottom. Not enough to scratch or leave a mark, but sensuous nibbles of her cheeks. At this DD began to squeal loudly and laugh in between bites.

"You are going to make me pass gas if you keep this up!" She laughed.

Of course I ignored her...and just as I was taking a breath and about to bite her cheek again she farted.

I got a lungful of poot.

I gagged, I choked, I coughed: and DD laughed so hard she rolled off the bed with a hard thump.

Well, evidently that was the cue for everyone to come running up into the bedroom to make sure we were OK. The family ran in, saw DD red as a beat with her ass on the floor, laughing so hard she could hardly breathe, and me coughing and choking with tears in my eyes.

Sue asked if everyone is ok. Leesie asked us to invite her next time we had rough sex. James just raised an eyebrow.

Finally, DD was able to stop laughing long enough to speak, "I warned him! Not my fault!"

Everyone looked at me. "Yes, I was warned."

Barbara asked, "What happened?"

"I was biting DD's ass cheeks when she farted just as I was taking a deep breath."

Everyone thought that was just funny as hell.

"She almost killed me!"

The laughter got louder, DD turned even redder and said, "I warned him! I really did!"

James laughed, "Damn son! Next time a woman tells you she is about to fart in your face you should probably listen!"

I just raised my shoulders and hands and said, "Um, if you were enjoying biting that ass would you be able to stop?"

"Um, probably not. But I would definitely not make it a point to breathe in her poot!"

All the women laughed again and Sue went downstairs to bring up breakfast; figuring the mood had shifted enough and breakfast was ready.

Well, Sue brought us breakfast: Eggs over easy, thick cut smoked bacon, yeast rolls with butter and orange marmalade, V8 juice, and coffee. We ate in private on top of the bed with my cock at full mast the whole time.

I took care of the serving platforms and crawled up the bed. I lifted DD's knees and spread them wide, giving me access to her now glistening sex. Slowly kissing up each thigh until I reached the soft skin between her outer lips and inner thigh, I lingered there on each side for a bit before barely touching the edges of her outer lips with my tongue.

After a few tongue caresses her sex opened up to me like a flower seeking the rays of the morning sun. I licked the fold between her inner and outer lips and slowly rimmed her cunnie before tracing a light line with my tongue, now wet with her juices, up to the base of her clit. As soon as I touched it her clit it spasmed hard. With a butterfly touch I licked up and down her turgid clit as she grabbed handfuls of sheet and moaned loudly.

I repeated the process again and again, making her clit spasm for me before lathing it very lightly with my tongue.

"FUCK! Harry I am going to cum! Don't you dare stop what you are doing! FUUUUUUUCK!" DD screamed as she began to pull on her nipples. DD began to convulse as I reached around her thighs to massage her tummy. Her whole body spasming to her climax as she let out loud squeals of pleasure.

I noticed Barbara, Leesie, Sue, and James had come into the room at the commotion and I wasted no time moving up and mounting DD, plunging in slowly but inexorably into her pussy with one, long, slow, push of my steel hard cock.

DD was panting now and lost in a sensual haze of lust and pleasure. Her hot pussy was well lubed with her climax and I slid in up to my balls without any resistance or friction. I rolled us over and got her knees and legs situated so she was sitting on me.

I grabbed her hips and kept her fully impaled as I moved her back and forth, moving the head of my cock to the front and rear of her cunnie while deep inside her. Leesie and Barbara began sucking on her nipples as I kneaded her breasts and Sue began rubbing her tummy and cupping my balls.

James took turns enjoying the pussies of all three women as they played with DD. With the sensory overload DD came explosively 2 more times, the last time we came together and I filled her pussy with cum which dribbled down over my balls.

DD collapsed on top of me, her body going through several aftershocks as she gasped for breath. James had cum inside Barbara's pussy so Leesie began eating her out as Sue cleaned me up. Vibrators came out and all three girls were going at it hard and heavy as James and I cuddled with DD and enjoyed the show.

"So, Doc, did that meet your expectations?"

"I realize it is a bit too late to give you a big head," she cheekily said, "but DAMN that was good!"

"Good boy!" Dad said. I winked at DD, "We should do that again, sans the falling off the bed next time."

"You know you are never going to live that one down, right?" Sue mentioned as she deep kissed DD.

"Me or DD?"

"Either!" She smiled.

DD covered her face with a pillow, "What have we done?"

Sue and I laughed. "All in good fun, sis."

James piped up, "The boat and your pistol and T-shirt were returned early this morning. Marion dealt with it for us and left your things inside the front door to the cabin. Marion said that the State Police Inspectors agreed it was self-defense and no charges would be filed."

"Good! I am going fishing again today. Who all wants to go with me?"

DD needed to go to work along with James. Leesie was headed back home. Mom wanted to do some grocery shopping. "I will go with you," Sue volunteered.

We all cleaned up, everyone said their goodbyes, and DD was told under no uncertain terms she was to bring her clothes when she came to dinner after work.

Barbara took my T-Shirt and quickly cleaned it and mended the hole with some Aramid thread she had purchased. She never let on where she got it but my T-Shirt was in good order in minutes.

Sue and I dressed for fishing. I had on a crew neck and my T-shirt with 7 pocket olive drab cargo pants and deck shoes. Sue wore a pair of comfy jeans and a halter top made of very thin cotton. Yeah, it hid nothing, nothing at all.

"You approve?"

"Yes! But, I'm probably going to molest you while you reel in your fish!"

"That's kind of the point, dear." Mom smirked.

I brought the pistol as a security blanket and we loaded up the boat with bait, reals, lures, nylon cord, a can of dog food, and an old time 4" church key bottle and can opener. I checked the fuel and the oil and we were off.

The fish finder showed an old creek bed that ran roughly length ways down center of the lake and I took us to it and anchored on a fairly flat plane of old creek bottom. Since this was a private lake and privately stocked, I took the can of dog food and made a triangle cut on opposite sides of the top and reversed the key to do the same on the sides of the can. I then tied the nylon cord to one set of holes and dropped it down to the bottom, about 25 feet.

I then took the catfish bait and set it around treble hooks on three lines. Two rods were in the aft rod holders and one in a holder next to Sue who was busy putting on sun screen.

"Baby, you do realize you will burn under that halter top as it is so thin, right?"

"Well I was hoping you would help me put sun screen on my boobs when you got done washing your hands."

I put on some Nitrile gloves as Sue lifted her top and I enjoyed massaging in the sun screen, making sure her nipples were well lubed...er, protected.

Before she could get her top back down her rod bent double. She squealed and grabbed the rod, set the hook, and...the fish just took off, pealing drag as it went. I reached around and adjusted the drag but it was obvious this was a big fish and it was going just exactly where it wanted.

Sue was beside herself. I was, too as I watched her focus on catching the fish bare breasted. Her nipples were hard and her face was flushed. I did the gentlemanly thing. I stood up behind her and fondled her breasts and nipples as she fought what had to be a lunker Blue Cat. I had 15 lb test line on a catfish rod and the drag was maxed out for the line and that fish was making long runs on the drag.

I give Sue credit, she fought that fish like a pro. Easing up on the rod and reeling in quickly as she lowered the tip. She would make some headway and that fish would just pull it right back. All the while Sue was squealing and giving me and the fish hell. The fish because it was a fight, me because I was not relenting on playing with her boobs.

After about a good 20 minutes Suzie finally got the fish up. It was a 30 pound Blue Cat. I got him enough into the net that I could land him and my poor girl flopped on the seat exhausted...not even worrying about her top. The fish barely fit in the live well.

"I'm impressed Hon! You handled that fish better than I could have."

"She swatted my ass, No thanks to you! Playing with my tits while I was in a fish fight! Bad form Harry! Bad form!"

"I noted you never actually asked me to stop."

"Well, I didn't say I wasn't enjoying it. But I also suspect all the cameras caught all that action as well."

I grinned and nodded my agreement. "So we keep him or throw him back?"

"Keep him, I will make a catfish gumbo for everyone this weekend."

"That fish will net a bit over 20 pounds of meat. That will be enough for your gumbo and dinner tonight. How about some grilled fish steaks with an onion, pecan, and lime sauce?"

That sounds perfect!" Sue called mom and let her know what to add to her grocery list as I reached into the cooler and grabbed us both a beer.

We caught and released a few more fish before pulling up the lines, the bait can, and the anchor. Sue decided to just go topless, much to my pleasure. Her boobs were perfect and bounced nicely as she moved.

We trolled around the edges of the lake with a pike rig and caught a few good sized ones that I decided to keep and smoke. Sue got me back, though; playing with my cock and jerking me off while I fought the fish. It was rather hard with her tits in my face, though....very punishing :-)

We did pass a dock with a middle aged woman out sunning who smiled and said, "I must say, that is the most fun fishing I have had in a long time. I see your honey trap, nice choice...and the rod you were using seemed to be just the right size as well. Catch any swimmers by chance?"

Sue laughed, "Not yet, I am just going to have to fish some more when we get home."

"I did see that nice big blue you caught: along with you helping her reel it in, kind Sir. Quite a unique way to help her pull it in I must say." The lady winked and laid back to continue her nude sunning.

"May I come on your dock and help you out with that glistening pussy you have?" Sue offered.

"I was so hoping you would ask," was her reply as she lifted and spread her knees on the chaise lounger.

I docked the boat and Sue went down on her and had her moaning in no time. After tying off the boat I walked over and dropped my pants, placing my cock in her mouth. She sucked me like a woman gone mad with lust as she moaned loudly, vibrating my cock as she sucked the head.

After a bit, Sue and I switched places and I slid into her hot sex. I didn't have to move as she began to use her Kegel muscles to massage my cock head. Soon she and I were cumming hard and I hosed down her pussy. Sue followed soon after and the two women shared the fun in cleaning my cock with their tongues.

Sue and I kissed her and thanked her for the fun time.

"Please! Feel free to stop by anytime you would like! That was most enjoyable!"

We waved and got re-dressed, left a satiated partner on the dock, and returned home.

We got back to the dock and cleaned up the boat and the fish. I set up the smoker, a converted refrigerator, and put the seasoned Pike (salt, pepper, chipoltle pepper sauce), skin side down on the racks.

I had skinned the Blue and cut 4 one and a half inch thick cross sections, cutting out the chest bones, for dinner and then filleted the backbone and the rest of the chest bones out before cutting the meat into bite sized chunks for the gumbo. I then vacuum sealed the 15 pounds of fish and put the meat in the freezer until the weekend.

After drying off from the shower to clean up I had Sue stand in front of the full length mirror in the bedroom on a short but wide step. I had her bend over and I applied lube to her anal sphincter and my cock. Sue spread her legs just a bit to widen her natural thigh gap and I slowly entered her dark rose.

Sue was standing straight as I pulled her cheeks apart with my thumbs and after sliding the head of my cock inside I held onto her hips as I took her behind from behind. It was a slow, easy, sensual pace. Sue could see my balls through her thigh gap.

Her body was trembling slightly with the erotic sensations and just as she began to breathe faster Mom walked into the bedroom.

"Mmmm, still fishing I see. I always prefer a natural rod when getting a good, dark, hole plundered." Barbara said as she moved up and began stroking Suzie's clit. I leaned over and gave Mom a deep kiss as I stroked Sue's ass and we both came. After that it was back in the shower where Sue and I made sure Mom was milked properly to the tune of several orgasms.

Sue and I then retrieved the rest of the groceries (Mom had already brought in the cold stuff) and put it all away while Sue regaled Mom with our fishing story.

Mom had stopped by the local Sushi Bar and brought home a wide array of Sashimi, Nigiri and Sushi Rolls with good helpings of prepared Ginger, Wasabi, and Soy Sauce.

The Sashimi included fresh Salmon, Octopus, and Sea Urchin. The Nigiri options included tuna, horse mackerel, and prawn shrimp. The Sushi rolls included Makizushi, a Spicy Tuna Roll, and a shrimp tempura roll topped with roasted sesame seeds.

Mom had also brought a bottle of Hakutsuru "Hakutsurunishiki"

Saki as well as three servings of Daikon Miso Soup (Niboshi Dashi). All were excellently prepared and all of us ate more than we should have.

"That was an interesting decision for lunch, Mom. Considering we were going fishing."

"Sorry, but I have been on the home end of failed fishing trips too often not to be prepared; and I wanted to be sure to have some fish today. But I wanted to be sure it was different enough not to clash with dinner should you get lucky."

"Lucky?" I said with some mock pain in my expression.

"Well, lucky catching fish, Son."

Yeah, Sue enjoyed the fact she had caught dinner.

After a leisurely afternoon, I began to prep for the grilled fish. DD had come home with a trunk of clothes and sundry items and she was moved into the guest bedroom with the strict understanding she would be sleeping with one of us three every night.

We had decided she didn't need to be alone unless she wanted to and we made sure she knew she had a choice and no one's feelings would be hurt if she needed a night to herself.

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
475 Followers
12