Standing in for Dad Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the Blue Cat was so large I had injected the fish steaks with a salt, lime, and MSG mixture to ensure it was tender and flaky. For the topping on the fish after first turning, I used minced garlic, minced onion, and diced pecans all sauteed in Key lime and butter. This was spooned onto the tops of the fish in a thick coat after they had been turned over.

The fish was cooked over medium heat until the whites met in the middle and then served hot with homemade cream of potato soup and a chef salad dressed with a white wine balsamic vinaigrette I had dusted with shredded, smoked, Gouda cheese.

The wine was a bright, lively, and complex 2016 Frank Family Chardonnay that mated well with the fish having aromas of lemon and lime which were lightly countered by sweet vanilla, rich butterscotch and spice cake. The palate of the wine was crisp, mellow, and full; bursting with Asian pear and apple which were laced with gentle toasted oak aromas of vanilla and spice.

There were lots of oohs and aahs from all three women at the table. DD flat out said I was hired; to which everyone laughed.

I looked at my three ladies and asked, "So who is cooking tomorrow night?"

DD paled, "Umm, I don't cook. I mean, I burn water when making tea."

"Well don't you worry DD," Mom interjected, "You and I can cook a wonderful Chinese dinner tomorrow night. Think you could be my souse chef?"

Letting out a long sigh, "I will do my best...can I call you Mom?"

Mom's voice croaked as she replied, "I would be honored." Mom got up and the two met halfway and had the most tender embrace I think I have ever seen. Sue was crying and I had an issue with some dust that got in my eyes.

I went to get dessert which was my own version of Irish coffee. I had ground some Guatemalan medium-dark roast coffee beans and set the coffee maker to brew 20 minutes after dinner started. I filled 4 tall double walled glasses with with hot water and let them sit for 2 minutes.

Pouring out the water, I added a teaspoon of light brown sugar to each mug before pouring in the hot coffee; stirring to dissolve the sugar. I poured in a shot of Jameson 18 Year Old Limited Reserve Irish whiskey then topped the mixture with some home made whipped cream I had made that afternoon. After shaving some Baratti & Milano Dark Chocolate laced with Arabica Coffee over the top, I served the ladies poolside.

The double walled glasses allowed for some warmth to permeate one's hands while still insulating the coffee.

DD was beside herself. "Harry, there is no way I can top this dinner experience. Thank you very much for going through all this trouble."

"Well, I don't do it every day, but I do enjoy creating a special meal once in a while. And today was a special day to celebrate your 'coming home' to a family party."

With tears in her eyes again, DD took a halting breath and whispered, "Thank you."

Mom looked at her and smiled, "Only when you are ready, hon. We aren't going anywhere."

DD nodded and gave a weak smile.

After everyone had enjoyed their after dinner drinks and Sue had regaled DD with her fishing exploits (she was getting better at hamming up the experience) we all went in to clean the table and kitchen before skinny dipping in the pool.

When it was time to retire, DD asked Mom if she would sleep with her. Mom took her hand and they walked up the stairs together.

***

"DD, I have a nipple suction sex toy that has started my breasts lactating again, would you be so kind as to drain them for me?"

DD smiled, "You know Mom, I think I would like that very much. For some reason that is striking a very deep chord for me."

"Well, let's get into bed. You can lay across my lap and I will hold you to my breast while you suckle."

Soon, DD was latched on and Mom softly cooed as she held DD to her breast with one arm as she softly rubbed her tummy with her free hand. "That's it honey. Let's just enjoy the moment and let the cares of the world fall away."

DD soon fell into a child-like trance as she suckled. Mom eventually moved lower with her free hand and DD opened her thighs so Barbara could softly tease her pussy. "You are such a good girl. You have missed a gentle mother's love, haven't you baby?"

Barbara moved DD to her other nipple and DD latched on, softly nodding her head as she moaned her pleasure.

"DD, I am going to cum for you soon, baby. Make your mother cum as you suckle. You are so sensual and so loving. Yes, baby, yes. I am cummming!" Barbara slipped two wet fingers into DD's pussy, plunging in as deep as she could and pistoning in and out of her cunnie as they both came for each other.

Facing each other with legs entangled and breasts pressed against each other, DD poured out her soul: finally finding a place where she could let go of her past and face a new future.

***

I didn't know what transpired between Mom and DD during the night, but the next morning DD had a shine behind her gently piercing eyes and there was an obvious bond between the two women. DD was definitely in a different place and it was wonderful to see.

DD had milked Mom who then used the milk and some vanilla to make pancakes and home made ground pork loin sausage patties seasoned with High Mountain sweet Italian breakfast sausage blend. The pancakes were served with melted butter and golden maple syrup (which had a very sweet creamy flavor with hints of nuts) with coffee for breakfast.

After breakfast I went under the table and pulled down DD's panties to give her a tender session of cunnilingus to send her off to work with a smile.

After breakfast, Mom and Sue went shopping while I cleaned up the kitchen.

I studied for my exams during the day and when Mom and Sue came home they were both smiling and very cagey about what they had purchased; refusing to elaborate on the boxes they moved upstairs, refusing my help, and saying I would be shown when it was appropriate. I heard a good bit of noise for a short while and when they both came down I was banned from DD's room until further notice.

Mom and DD were making Peking Duck as the main course and Mom had defrosted a 5 lb whole duck the previous evening.

Starting at lunch she dipped and basted it for several minutes in a boiling mixture of 8 cups of water, 3 tablespoons of honey, 4 tablespoons of xiao xing chinese rice wine (aka shao hsing), 2 tablespoons of white vinegar, 3 slices of unpeeled fresh ginger, 3 tablespoons of cornstarch, and 4 tablespoons of soy sauce. She then hung the duck up in front of a fan to be air dried for about 5 hours.

To begin dinner prep once DD had a moment to unwind from work, Mom had DD make the sauce for the spring rolls. She mixed 1/2 cup of soy sauce, 6 tablespoons of hoisin sauce, 2 tablespoons of water, 2 cloves of minced garlic, 2 teaspoons of chopped green onions, 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of white sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of minced fresh ginger. This was placed in the fridge to be heated before serving.

The ladies were making 8 Vietnamese spring rolls using 2 ounces of rice vermicelli, rice wrappers (8.5 inch diameter), 8 large cooked shrimp (peeled, deveined and cut into small chunks), 1 1/3 tablespoons chopped fresh Thai basil, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Cilantro, 2 leaves of Romaine lettuce (chopped), 4 teaspoons fish sauce, 1/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, 1 clove of garlic (minced), 2 tablespoons of white sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic chili sauce, 3 tablespoons of hoisin sauce. And 1 teaspoon of finely chopped peanuts.

Mom had DD cook the noodles per the directions on the bag and after cooling she mixed all the ingredients together. Mom showed DD a trick she had learned from the 'Chinese Navy' and gave her a large steel meat injector with the needle end removed. She instructed DD to stuff the injector with the filling, using her fingers, and then press the plunger to eject a perfectly round filling onto the center of the rice wrapper.

Mom demonstrated how to roll them by first painting a corn starch and water mixture around the edges, folding in the ends and making sure to seal the flaps to each side of the filling before painting the flaps and folding one side over the filling. She gently rolled the filling inside using the rice sheet as a blanket. DD then placed them in the fridge until dinner was ready.

DD then injected the duck under the breasts and inside the legs and thighs with the cooled boil mix to ensure the meat stayed moist before she rubbed 3 tablespoons of Chinese five spice powder over the duck and placed it on an elevated roasting pan filled with 2 inches of water in a 375 degrees F oven (190.5 degrees C) for an hour and a half. She rotated the duck every 20 minutes, until the inner breast reached 175 degrees F (79.5 degrees C).

The dish was served with steamed, lightly salted (sea salt) and buttered pak choi and baby carrots which were boiled with butter and brown sugar.

Dinner was served with another bottle of the Saki Mom had purchased and the meal was exceptional. We all complimented DD on the sauce and the spring rolls as well as the vegetables she had prepared.

The bak choi was tender without being overcooked and the carrots were sweet and tasty: the brown sugar working well with the flavors in the duck. The meat was tender and juicy with a crispy skin and full of the delicate flavors from the dry coating and boil injections. The spring rolls provided a palate cleansing finish to the meal.

I cleaned up after dinner as the ladies all went upstairs to 'get prepared'. Figuring out they had something special planned for a sensual evening before bed so I had the kitchen cleaned in quick order. Eventually Sue and Mom came down the stairs and undressed me. They gave me a blindfold and a feather with instructions to be very gentle and loving to DD.

I walked into her bedroom and found her tied hand and foot to a leather strap device hanging from a small swing set type of frame. She was lying prone in the straps which were bound around her lower hips and shoulders that were connected to each other by a series of wide leather straps that allowed her to relax comfortably in the restraints.

Her head was also supported. Her legs were up and strapped wide to allow for easy access to her sex and her arms were strapped to her sides. I walked up to her head and asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to take you like I did Pet?"

"Y-Yesss."

"What is your safe word?"

"Mommie."

I then blindfolded DD.

Sue and Mom came in quietly to watch. Each was fingering the other's pussy as I began to play with DD.

I took the feather and lightly brushed it up and down her arms, paying attention to the inner elbows and shoulders. Taking my time and using just the barely touching feather tip I moved to her face.

"Pet, I am going to sensitize your body before taking you. Concentrate on the feather and the pleasure it brings you. If it becomes irritating, that is just your libido wanting/craving release. Let me know when that happens."

"Yes, Master."

I then began to touch DD's neck with the feather, concentrating on the spaces under her ears. DD began to tremble lightly and breathe faster as I slowly moved down to her breasts.

Still using just the tip of the feather, I dusted all over her breasts except her areolas. Her nipples were hard as nails and her breasts were heaving and trembling as I feathered them. When I moved to her nipples I softly patted them with the end of the feather.

DD jumped with each pat as if I had slapped her, but her moans let me know she was entranced.

"Do you feel the electricity of the touch my pet?"

"Yes, Master. I am feeling it jump from my nipples to my clit." She panted.

I began to slowly mark concentric rings around her tummy, starting wide and working in, finishing at her belly button. DD's pussy was literally dripping her precum onto the floor. Her breathing was ragged and shallow. Her whole body trembled with pent up passion.

I stood between her thighs and used the feather, starting at her knees and moving a few inches before starting at the other thigh. I was moving incrementally down her soft thighs as I reached the soft skin between her outer lips and her cunnie. "Your pussy is leaking, my Pet. Does girl wish her Master to take her?"

DD began to sob with pent up desire, "Please Master, take your Pet and use her body! This girl wishes to please her Master! Girl is getting frustrated, Master and needs relief."

"Just a bit more my Pet." I softly patted DD's now exposed clit and inner lips with the tip of the feather, whetting it with her scent and moisture. I moved the soaked tip to her nose, "Smell your desire for your Master my Pet. Your scent of lust is most pleasing to your Master."

DD took in deep lungfuls of her scent. I then put the tip of the feather to my cock head and put some of my precum on the tip. I placed it at her nose again, "Smell your Master's precum my Pet. Does Girl like the mix of our sexual juices?"

"Yes, Master. Pet needs you, so badly." DD croaked. I lathed her nipples with our combined juices and laid the feather between her breasts so the scent would waft up to her nose.

I moved between her thighs, lubed up my cock down to my balls, pushed DD away from me about 6 inches, placed the head of my cock at her cunnie, and let go.

DD's body involuntarily swung onto my cock down to my balls as she screamed out her first climax in guttural expressions of passion. Her whole body convulsed as I bounced her pussy up and down my cock from tip to balls. She was helpless to move or stop me as I bounced her, making contact between my pubic bone and her clit with each bounce. DD came again and again, crying, whimpering, groaning, and begging for more.

After around the 10th orgasm she lost consciousness. I pulled out of her pussy and slipped into her ass. She was so lubed up, relaxed, and wet that I slid in without resistance. As she came to, Mom slipped her nipples into her mouth. DD latched on and suckled as I slowly fucked her very inviting and very slick ass. Sue began to play with DD's pussy as she suckled her breasts.

DD's orgasms became even more powerful and still she came in rapid succession.

"I am going to cum my Pet. Your Master is going to cream your luscious ass for you."

DD's body was limp from the exertion of all her climaxes and I claimed her ass as her Master with my cum. I pumped and pumped semen into her ass until my balls were dry pumping. I pulled out of her and Mom and Sue set her free. She couldn't stand on her own so the ladies walked her to the toilet so she could evacuate my cum.

DD sat on the seat in the large shower as we all cleaned each other up and dried each other off. I carried DD to her bed and spooned in behind her. She was asleep before I could whisper goodnight.

Mom and Sue went to Sue's bedroom and, from what I could hear, each of them climaxed several times before getting some rest.

***

The next morning I awoke to DD's open pussy grazing my lips and nose as she had gotten into a 69 with me and was masterfully sucking my cock.

I lovingly lapped at her lips and softly sucked each one in before toothing them and letting them pull out of my mouth. DD's clit wasn't spasming but remained hard so I wrapped my lips around it and began to masterbate her clit. When she came she drenched my face with her cum as I overloaded her mouth with mine.

DD got up and then cleaned me with a warm, moist hand towel before she laid down fully on top of me.

"What happened last night unlocked something inside me, Harry. I am not sure I want to be a sub all the time, but I definitely want to explore that more. Is it OK if I talk with Mavis and her Sub?"

"You know you don't need my permission, sis. If you need to explore the Dom/Sub relationship everyone in the family will be happy for you to do so and we will all support you. Just be open about your needs, fair?"

"Fair."

DD and I cuddled for about half an hour before we heard Mom call that breakfast was ready. We both decided to just walk down in the nude and have a fun breakfast.

12