Standing in for Dad Ch. 18

Story Info
Sometimes you just have to fuck her and damn the torpedoes.
7.6k words
4.78
12.8k
26

Part 18 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers

After I got dressed, it was obvious to Marion and Dad I was a bit put out. They gave me little signs to keep my mouth shut for the time being and I did so. I reasoned they both knew this was going to happen and they let it happen. They also knew me well enough to know what my reaction would be...which meant they felt it was still necessary to let it play out.

I needed some distance to figure this out and have a private talk with them...something you really can't have in the White House. Thank goodness the one who paid the price for all this wasn't seriously hurt, well, except for his pride.

If they wanted to know if I could kill or attack to defend, they already had those answers in spades. So this had to be about my hand-to-hand skills specifically. I am pretty sure the powers that be would have talked with Dad and Marion about this prior to. So, what reason would they have for me to need to showcase my hand-to-hand combat ability?

OK, I am an 11th Dan or Juichidan level in Judo, not 5th like I told my opponent (there was no need to tell them everything). I spent my summers during my youth in Japan at one of the traditional schools.

This form of martial arts easily lends itself to the one thing I learned from the great Bruce Lee: conventional martial arts moves will get you killed in a real fight to the death with a determined street fighting opponent.

That is why I began to incorporate other disciplines into my technique and that is why I also hired Manny to teach me as he is the undisputed expert in the field when it comes to real fighting as opposed to show fighting.

I wasn't up to Navy Seal fitness levels yet, but I was no slouch in the fitness department. And in the hand-to-hand combat department I was right there with the Seals, if judging by our sparing sessions was any indication. I did want to debrief with Manny on the fight itself to get his wisdom on it, though.

The President, Marion, Dad, and I then walked into the room where our ladies were, the others having been given the heads up their husbands were ready to go if they were.

****

Sue asked the other ladies present, "Where did our boys go?"

The First Lady took her to the side, "They went to set up a sparring session between Harry and the martial arts instructor here from the Secret Service."

Sue looked at her with her mouth open, "Oh, that will not go over well with Harry at all. He is very good, but he would not be happy about having to hurt someone who doesn't deserve it just because someone wants to see him fight."

The First Lady raised an eyebrow, "You seem very confident he will win."

"There is no question in my mind, no offense meant....but Harry is destroying the Navy Seals he spars with on a daily basis. His instructor, Manny, is the only one who can best him...and that is only on rare occasions."

"What makes him so good?"

"He is a natural in hand-to-hand combat. His quickness and skill overwhelms people very easily. Also, his Chi is tremendous. Manny has helped him harness and control it better. Harry says he only uses less than half his energy when he spars because he doesn't want to permanently hurt anyone."

The First Lady smiled, "Reeeallly."

Sue just looked at her, "What gives?"

"Well, the instructor he will be fighting can be a bit, how should I say this, cocky about his abilities. Might do him a bit of good to get some comeuppance. Perhaps teach him some humility?"

Sue smiled, "Count on it." was all she said.

"Sue, may I ask you a, umm, very personal question?"

"Only if you can handle the very straightforward answer."

Nodding, "Fair enough. Sue, I have heard rumors that the two of you have," she paused and blushed, "a very open relationship."

Sue giggled, "It is a free use relationship, as open as you can get. If you want some of him, just ask him. Of course, I might ask the President the same question....if you don't mind."

"Oh, you are a dear! Darling, I will introduce you and undress you in front of him if you like. He loves to have a woman 'offered' to him....if you don't find that objectionable?"

Sue winked, "Sounds like a plan, want me to return the favor?"

"I don't think that would be necessary, but thank you for that delightful offer."

Sue shrugged, "May I ask you to do one other thing when you 'present' me?"

"Name it honey."

"Whisper to him that I have one of the smoothest, wettest, most welcoming, and most desirable pussies he will ever fuck. But if he really wants to ring my bell, he needs to whet his cock in my pussy before fucking me in the ass. I just love backdoor action." Sue winked.

"Oh you are a sweet confection! He loves a willing ass fuck. I don't enjoy it so he gets very little. With your permission, I will be sure to plant the seed, in a manner of speaking."

Sue winked with a big smile and raised eyebrow.

****

When we entered the room, Sue took one look at me and walked straight over, put her arms around my neck, and gave me one hell of a searing, sensual, minute long kiss. The energy drained from me like water down a sinkhole and I took a deep cleansing breath. Sue put her forehead to mine and looked into my eyes, "Better?"

"You know?"

"I was just told. I don't know why they did it, but it seems to have been planned for a reason."

"Thank you for bringing me down baby. I love you."

"Well, you can have fun fucking the First Lady tonight. We had a talk and she is very interested."

I winked, "And the President?"

"I am to be 'presented' to him by his wife. I am hoping he will fuck my ass after enjoying my pussy. I think this was also planned as a way to heal the hard feelings and mend the fences. She mentioned she is ovulating but her husband's sperm is not up to the task. He is in his early 50's and she is late 20's and her biological clock is ticking. You at a place where that can happen?"

"So, their apology involves me getting the First Lady pregnant?"

Sue smiled and winked, "Ummm hummm. And every time you look him in the eyes after that you will both know his baby is actually yours."

I smiled, "I think I can accept that apology."

Sue gave her a wink and a nod and the First Lady suggested we all retire for the evening. Sue and I held back. This did not go unnoticed by anyone in the family and they all excused themselves with a smile or a wink. Marion did slip me his elint box on the way out, though.

We four retired to the Presidential bedroom and I distinctly heard the President relay to his Secret Service detail there was to be no monitoring of any kind in the bedroom this evening. Exterior windows and doors monitoring the outside of the bedroom were the only exception.

We entered a very nice, but not extremely spacious bedroom with a four poster bed and canopy. I noted there was a wedged pillow and a few king sized silk pillow cases laid across it on the bed.

"Mr. President...."

"Harry, we are about to have sex with each other's woman in front of each other, I think we can be on a first name basis. Bill and Mary, please."

I nodded and smiled, "Bill, will you be using the wedge or may I?"

Bill chuckled, "I think Mary was hoping you would tie her up and take her at the end of the bed."

"That, Mary, sounds wonderful." I said as I began to undress.

Mary beat us all as she just unclasped the shoulder ring of her toga like dress and it fell to the floor. Seems she had been commando the whole evening which set my cock to hardening just thinking about it.

Mary took hold of Sue's hand and walked her over to Bill, "My adoring husband, my I present to you the most adorable, silky smooth pussy you may ever have the pleasure of sliding into. But, My love," Mary continued as she began to undress Sue who was now standing before the man seated on the edge of the bed, "This delectable young woman just loves a man who primes her pussy with his cock and then slips it inside of her ass."

Mary slipped a finger between Sue's already wet pussy lips and placed the moist finger inside Bill's mouth, "Now you be good to her, she is giving you permission to fuck her ass, darling. You make sure to warm her up first....now be a good boy and stand so she can undress you."

Mary walked sensually over to me with downcast eyes, "How would Master like his Pet this evening?"

I smiled as I pulled her in close, my cock pressed against her tummy and her proud nipples lightly scratching my chest. My arm was wrapped tightly around her waist. I didn't answer straight away, but I pulled her long hair to the side and deeply inhaled her scent.

I kissed her neck below her ear and grunted deeply, vibrating her neck, "Pet is ovulating, I can smell it in your scent."

Mary's breathing immediately went shallow and fast, "Y-yes Master. If you would like, your Pet would bear master's child."

"I slapped Mary on her buttock, making her yelp and press even closer to me, "Will you be a worthy mother to my child? Not pawn it off to some nanny to raise for you?"

"You have this Girl's word, Master. In homage to the most powerful man this Girl has ever known." Mary said as her whole body began to tremble in my arms.

I looked at Mary and lifted her chin, looking into her eyes, "How did Pet know I had won the bouts?"

Mary returned the look, "Master, this Girl knew the moment she saw Master walk so full of power into the room. And when Master kissed his woman: it was glorious to watch Master's control as he released his power. Please, Master: Girl begs you to take her as you harness your power again."

"Girl, that was but a small part of my full power. If I were to release the full power of my Chi as I took you, your body would not survive it. I will pull up a tenth of my power for you. But, you must promise that if it becomes too much you will tell me immediately."

"Girl promises, Master"

"Good, now walk to the bed and put the wedge so that Girl's pussy will be elevated and right at the edge. Then turn around and stand. I will harness some of my power and when I walk up to you, I will show you the true meaning of being a powerful master."

Mary did as I asked and as she walked away, I pulled up a small portion of my Chi. When she turned around she gasped, her eyes going wide as I walked up to her.

I knelt and grabbed her butt cheeks in my hands. Mary's whole body was shaking violently now. I gently lay her on the wedge and tied her ankles wide to the bed posts with the pillow cases. I then tied her wrist to one end of a pillow case and slipped her arm to her elbow inside and behind her knee and tied it to the same post...repeating this with the other arm.

The effect was to have Mary immobilized while gaping her elevated sex for me. "Hmmmm, Pet, your clean pussy is very beautiful and inviting," I said as I softly ran the backs of my fingers over her inner thighs.

At that moment Mary's body shuddered violently and her eyes turned up in her head. Her pussy and anal sphincter began winking at me so, in the midst of her mind blowing climax, I placed the head of my cock at her pussy lips and entered her in one long, slow, rock hard, slick, hot plunge up to my balls.

At that moment, Sue bent over the side of the bed and plopped her right nipple into Mary's mouth as she sucked on Mary's right nipple. Bill held on to both sides of her hips as he stood behind her and began to pile driving his cock into her dripping pussy.

I began long stroking Mary's pussy, letting very small amounts of my Chi fill her body and Mary never quit climaxing. With each inward thrust I could feel the head of my cock rippling over the ridges of her G-spot but I didn't slow down. Knowing Mary would be unconscious soon, I wanted to cum as quickly as possible so she could feel and enjoy the heat of my cum invading her womb to fertilize her.

Sue groaned as Bill entered her ass and he was taking her like a wild man as she egged him on, "Oh YESSS! Bill, take my ass! Make me cum around your powerful cock! Fill my ass with your hot man cream!"

I came in record time. When my cock began to swell I rammed home deep inside Mary's continuously convulsing pussy and fire hosed her womb with all I had. Mary spasmed extra hard and then went limp. It happened so fast I was worried I had killed her but her pulse was good and she was breathing well. Her face was contorted in ecstasy and not pain, so I figured she was OK.

I pulled out and moved to the other side of the bed and fed Sue my cock as Bill fucked her hot ass for all he was worth. After a moment, I felt Mary begin to lick and suck on my balls, so I knew she was OK. Sue was as animalistic as Bill was and they both came together. Bill immediately lay on the bed above his wife and continued to gasp for air.

I kissed Sue and Mary before I rose and untied her. Neither of the three of them could walk so I grabbed some hand towels and placed them under everyone's sex so they didn't leave wet spots. The wedge pillow was soaked from Mary hosing it down as she gushed through her orgasms.

Bill spoke up, "Mary?"

Mary, still gasping, "Yes?"

"I don't think I would live through another session like that."

"I know exactly what you mean." Was her rejoinder. "Harry, there are some tampons in the bathroom drawer, would you be a dear and get me one? I want to keep your sperm inside me for a while before cleaning up."

****

When Sue and I got back to our room later that evening, there was a knock on the door and Marion, Cathy, James, Leesie, and Barbara came into the room.

James held up the slip of paper the Chinese Ambassador had palmed me. "Son, this is the reason for the test this evening. It is a list of the politicians who are responsible for your father's death and an itinerary for a meeting of political radicals in the Eastern Block to be held in Geneva next month on the 18th where they will be attending."

"So now the question is, do we just take the two out who were responsible for his death or do we do the world a favor."

"There is a private meeting in a little over two weeks time where only the upper echelon actors will be present. With all of them in attendance we can take out the radical leaders of eastern despots and terrorist groups in one hit with minimal to no collateral damage. Additionally, we can make it look like an internal hit. The security will be tight, but we can overcome that with highly discrete methods and tools."

Dad said, "Let's talk about this at home, we can speak more freely there and everyone has plausible deniability."

****

Breakfast was a combination of fresh fruits and Belgian waffles with an array of butters, syrups, jams, fresh milk and coffee.

When we returned to our rooms to dress and pack for the trip to the Great Chefs contest Marion and James walked in with a few boxes. Inside were t-shirts, camisoles, and pants that had been made to order.

James spoke up, "These items do not exist and you cannot talk about them. They are micro-weaved sets of a special, stretchy, carbon nanotube fabric. They will stop any bullet from penetrating. They will not stop the kinetic force of the round, but the round will not penetrate your skin. However, any sufficiently large or powerful round will push the fabric into your body and can still kill. It is the best that can be made, though, and everyone has a set made to fit them."

Marion spoke up, "They are light as a feather and made with expandable pleats for full range of motion and are more breathable than the standard Kevlar model. They are also ice pick and blade proof."

James handed them out. We each had on dark sandstone blue jeans, tan shirts/blouses and dark sandstone jean jackets that would help conceal our weapons.

Everyone seemed to be in a wonderful mood as we prepared to depart on Marine One to Andrews and board Air Force One to meet up at the Chef's state competition slated for noon/early afternoon.

Marion: "Mr. President, we will be arriving a bit early, do you have other plans as well?"

"Well, I thought it would be nice to have an impromptu speech at the State Capitol Building in support of our friend, the Governor, before I arrived at the competition. I suspect he will want to join us as well if he didn't plan on attending before."

"Your vehicles were flown in with mine by C-130 early this morning so you can go directly to the competition upon arrival. I have also sent your two Marines there who are currently guarding your Chef's pavilion for you."

"Your weapons are in the trunks of your vehicles. Sorry, but the Secret Service would not allow them with you on Marine One or Air Force One."

"But we will be allowed to have them at the competition, yes?" I asked.

"Yes, they did make that concession. I explained you were all involved in Law Enforcement in one form or another and that eased them up a bit. Oh, I should probably mention: I hope you don't mind but I had all your white ball caps altered last night with the Presidential Seal embroidered on the front. That will set you apart from anyone else with a white cap on at the competition. I also had extras made for your Chef and her staff to wear."

I chuckled, "I am sure all of them will be delighted, Sir. Thank you, that was very thoughtful."

"They will become collector's items as those are the only caps I have ever signed," he smiled and winked.

I groaned in mock agony, "So now I have to guard against baseball cap theft as well!" Most everyone snickered.

The trip was uneventful, though the in flight snacks were made by a very accomplished pastry Chef.

We had Povitica (pronounced po-va-teets-sa) made with English walnuts and apple cinnamon, mille feuille style Napoleon slice cake with buttercream, and raspberry Bavarian creme Danish pastry. All served with a choice of fresh milk or freshly ground Volcanica Sumatra Mandheling coffee which boasted low acidity, and a rich, heavy body. The flavor had notes of brown sugar, wine, chocolate and dried fruit.

Upon arrival at the State Capitol, Air Force One taxied to a secure location where we met our vehicles. As promised, all our weapons were in the back of the lead vehicle. Dad had bought shoulder holsters for everyone and helped to get them fitted. Additionally there were Sig Sauer P220 SAS pistols in.45 Auto. These were obviously made by the same gunsmith as the other arms and they were for the ladies. Dad and Marion still had their PTR 91 PDWR sub machine mini carbines and I had my.45 with 1 extra hollow point mag and an extra armor piercing mag.

At that point, a U.S. Federal Marshal walked up and introduced himself, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am Federal Marshal Jimmy Peters. I have been instructed to deputize you. Please raise your right hands and repeat after me."

After we were sworn in Marshal Peters gave us all a Federal Marshal's badge and Photo I.D. card which were all put on sturdy neck chains and tucked under our shirts. Marshall Peters got a look at Marion's and Jame's weapons and his eyes got big before he held up his hands, "I don't know and I don't want to know. This is highly irregular already, but Presidential orders are Presidential orders. He obviously trusts all of you with his life." Peters walked away....rather swiftly.

I looked at James, "We are all Feds now?"

James winked, this is all off the books, eyes only, inside the Federal Marshal's department. Peters is very high up the food chain and knows when to not ask. But to answer your question, yes. Don't flash the badges as this is not for public consumption."

Marion and James then all handed us the Seal Team's coms devices with the mikes in our left collar activated by a button strapped on the insides of our left wrists.

Fully geared up for a small war, we got into our Benz SUVs and headed out to the contest grounds. We arrived at about 8:30 just as Mavis and Chef finished setting up their gear and were preparing to begin cooking pork loins in stages. This way they could feed any Judges who came by in the crowds as they tasted their food. The Marines were at each end of the cooking/serving pavilion keeping a close eye on everything. Their weapons were slung in a low ready position.

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers