Standing in for Dad Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh, it really isn't something you advertise hon. Otherwise morons want to come after you and idiots want you to train them. Other than our children, not interested. The really good martial artists of the world just don't do tournaments or Hollywood, with one notable exception: for them, fighting is not for entertainment or pride."

Sue nodded her head, "I understand. But please, explain to me how you could break bones just by touching him?"

"Chi is the art of relaxing when you strike. That level of relaxation requires a calmness of mind that must be taught and practiced. It seems counter intuitive, but to achieve the proper degree of relaxation you need to not think. Basically, if you don't use muscles you can use chi."

"Using Chi requires the development of intention which is necessary to direct Chi. With practice and training, you can actually direct its application. Remember the 'Dim Mach' move in the movie where Van Dame broke the brick on the bottom of a stack and left the others untouched? It is like that."

"My Father helped me manifest my Chi when I was 5 years old and I have been learning to better manifest it and direct it, which is not controlling it by the way, since then. That is one of the reasons I am so quick and accurate with my shooting as well."

"You do know you are getting your ass laid by every woman in the family when we get back home, right?"

"Could not think of a better way to die celebrating life."

"Take one of Dad's pills, you are going to need it."