Standing in for Dad Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are correct."

"Am I also correct that you are also a Master of the vibrating hand, or Dim Mach in Martial Arts?"

Knowing he already knows this from the video on television I replied, "You are correct again, Sir."

The Swiss ambassador then asked, "In your professional opinion, Mr. Walker, is it possible for the practitioner of the vibrating hand technique to pulverize entire long bones in the body from such a strike?"

"Well, if you have two Masters who are both well versed in the Death Touch, when their Chi's clash, say in an intercepted strike by one of the other, the practitioner with the greatest Chi will likely suffer only minor injuries while the lesser of the two will have his Chi rebound back upon him or her. In that case, it is quite possible bones could be shattered or even pulverized, yes."

"The shock of such a strike on the looser would likely stun them for a bit, leaving them vulnerable. Why do you ask?"

The Swiss ambassador nodded and then asked, "Are both your hands and arms fully functional this evening, Mr. Walker?"

I smiled and didn't give away the tingling in my left arm, holding them both up and moving my arms and wrists and fingers with alacrity, "Yes, Ambassador, as you can see, I am quite fine and have none of the ill effects such a clash would entail."

The Swiss ambassador blushed, "My deepest apologies, Mr. Walker. I had to ask."

I nodded politely, "I take it there was information at the scene of the crime that caused you concern?"

"I am sorry, I am not at liberty to say at this point; it being an ongoing investigation."

"I understand. Have I allayed your concerns?"

"Yes, Mr. Walker, thank you for answering my most forward questions. You are quite the 'disarming' personality."

"Well, thank you, Mr. Ambassador. I will take your statement as a complement."

I thought the CIA Chief was going to choke on his wine.

"As well you should, Mr. Walker," the Chinese Ambassador piped in.

After dinner, and as everyone was leaving, the Chinese Ambassador pulled me to the side, "These developments have eased a lot of tensions within the government. You have our eternal gratitude. Additionally, the tyrant you eliminated for us had a rather sizable Yacht.

The Yacht was just recently completed and when you give it a name, the title will be issued in your name and the vessel will be yours free of encumbrances and cannot be traced back to the Chinese government or any Chinese national."

"I am very happy things can now settle down for your Government and for my family. Please name her, 'Le Délice de Susan' and offer my heartfelt thanks for the gift."

"You will also want to be sure to open the safe in the Master Stateroom as soon as you receive the Yacht. The combination is 00, 36 right, 32 left, 34 right and 21 left. Just a little something to help with operating expenses. We will see to the delivery crew's return so you will need a crew for her."

"How large a Yacht is she and how many crew will I need?"

"She is a 150 meter, custom built, quad deck, trimaran. She has 30 guest suites and accommodations for a Captain and 30 crew."

My mouth dropped.

Sue saw my reaction and came over from saying goodbye to some of the guests. "What is it Harry? Are you OK?"

The Chinese Ambassador spoke quietly, "I was just telling Harry here of the 150 meter, custom built, quad deck, trimaran named 'Le Délice de Susan' that will be in his name, free and clear, and docked at the same port as your Member's Club yacht within one week's time."

Susan's mouth dropped.

"Le Délice de Susan means Susan's Delight in French, does it not?" She asked.

The Ambassador smiled, "Indeed it does. I am sure you will love it."

Sue looked at me, "What are we going to do with a 500 foot yacht?"

I smiled, "Welcome to your new home, sweetheart."

****

Later that evening, the President, Vice-President, Joint Chiefs, CIA, Homeland, FBI, and at my insistence, Barbara, Dad, Leesie, Sue, and I met in a private lounge under the White House for a debrief.

The President spoke up, "Well Harry, it seems the operation was a smashing success. The radical movements around the world will be in disarray and suspicious of each other for years to come and we no longer need to worry about the Chinese financing the drug smuggling into the U.S. anymore. In addition, the United States has full deniability on the international stage. Can you give us your account of how the operation went down?"

I was sitting on a padded, leather love seat with Sue sipping a dry Sandeman Sherry Don Fino Superior Fino sherry wine and smiled. Taking a sip for a dramatic pause, I began: "Well, Mr. President, it seems the Chinese and American advance teams worked seamlessly together. We made it through the airport and across the border into Switzerland without even having to show our passports or other credentials."

"We had an informed briefing just prior to moving into position from a freight elevator to the floor where the Chinese contingent were ensconced. The Seal Team took out the hallway guards without a single sound and we entered the target's room and the two adjoining rooms, eliminating their security forces."

"We were informed one security member was a Grand Master who knew the 'Death Touch' and I told everyone to leave him to me as he would likely have killed at least one person before being eliminated. We squared off and we both released our Chi's. He struck with an open palm to my chest and I intercepted with a closed fist."

I paused and took another sip, "Thankfully, my Chi won out. My strike pulverized every bone in his arm up to his shoulder and stunned him so I could eliminate him as a threat. I introduced myself to the rogue Chinese politician who took my father's life and placed my Chi infused hand on his head and slowly released it into him. It took a few seconds, but it liquefied his brain."

Sue gasped, "That is why your arm is bruised! Are you going to be alright?"

Leesie and Barbara looked at me with a great deal of concern on their faces as I reassured them, "I will be fine. Nothing a little rest and anti-inflammatory meds cannot handle. I should be mostly recovered in a week or so."

"Anyway we egressed back through the common airport baggage claim area to the plane on the French side. This time, though, we had to show our diplomatic credentials. Thank goodness they were from several other countries to throw off suspicion. I was seen by the doc on the flight back and everything checked out OK."

The rest of the briefing was all about contingency planning for the fallout, so the family retired to our rooms.....er, I should say Sue's and my room. When the door was closed and Dad turned on his device to thwart any listening bugs Sue turned on me with a vengeance, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! Taking on a Grand Master on your own like that? What did I tell you about looking for trouble?"

Before I could defend myself, Dad spoke up, "Ahh, my loving daughter, your husband, by doing that, likely saved the lives of several men in the attack group. Harry was the only one who could have stopped him before he had gotten to and killed several of us including the possibility of me being killed."

"Slow down honey and take a deep breath and tell your husband how much you love him and how happy you are he is safe and back home."

Sue glared at her father and opened her mouth to speak when he returned the look with a raised eyebrow and said, "You are smarter than this and I raised you better than this." That was all he had to say.

Sue recognized the truth in his words and stopped in her tracks. She took a shuddering breath and said, "Everybody, clothes off....now! This family is going to celebrate life tonight!"

Soon I was balls deep into Sue's ass, enjoying the slick heat of her pussy as my balls slapped her wet lips. Dad was balls deep into Leesie and Barbara was getting her nipples sucked by Sue and her pussy eaten by Leesie. Dad and I were at the ends of the 'n' and we both enjoyed the sapphic show. I have no clue how it happened, but we all came simultaneously and the room was vibrating with climactic energy.

Having had a long day, everyone went to their rooms and Sue took a shower with me.

"You sure you are OK, honey?"

"Yes, the tingling and numbness are almost completely gone and the bruising is pretty minimal, considering. I just need to keep taking the anti-inflammatory meds and ice it down again tonight."

I really enjoyed lathering up my hands and hand washing Sue's body. She was very responsive to my touch, pulling me close whenever she could to give me a bone searing kiss. We did some extended whole body hugs...and then I had to go and yawn.

Sue immediately got out, grabbed some towels, dried me off, then herself as I watched. She put me to bed and then called the kitchen for some sealed ice packs. She then wrapped my arm in a towel and placed the ice packs to either side when they came, wrapping it all up in several towels.

I slept like the dead.

****

The next week went by in a flash. Mom and Dad both had closings on their houses they were selling, we had a tearful departure of the seals, the boat team, and our chopper crews. I worked hard on my studies and kept up my fitness routines, the initial construction and updates to the Club had been completed, along with a completely revamped and updated kitchen and the Club was back open for members with the back end expansion moving along very quickly.

All of a sudden, the cottage almost felt lonely with just Doc, Sally, Leesie, DD, Dad, Barbara, Sue and I split between two cottages. All in all, life began to settle back to normal...which was taking some getting used to.

Then a phone call came.

"Mr. Harry Walker?"

"This is he, how may I help you?"

"Sir, we have a Yacht....yacht hell, a damn 500 foot ship, that just anchored out from the Marina. The crew left the yacht and the Captain of the Yacht handed me an envelope with the deed in your name, some operating manuals, computer codes, and this number to call. Could you please come by the Yacht Club and help us get everything squared away today?"

"We can be there in about 2 hours."

"Thank you, Sir. We will secure the yacht until your arrival."

I called the Captain of The Club yacht on his SAT phone: "Hey Captain! How they hangin?"

"Bored at the moment, Harry! We are in dry dock for annual maintenance. What's up?"

"Did you see that new 500 foot 4-deck yacht that anchored out from the Yacht Club earlier today?"

"Yeah, she is a beautiful ship alright. Would love to get a good look at her."

"Well, she belongs to me and I need a Captain and crew to man her. I also want to take her out for a week long cruise to see what she can do. You interested in taking her for a joy ride?"

"You serious? I would give my left arm to take that baby out!"

"I will call the Club manager and tell him you are going to be manning her for a shake down cruise. Get all the paperwork from him and get the girl ready for a week on the seas. We will be there in two hours."

"Two hours! OK, we may not be ready to leave in two hours but we will get her ready just as fast as humanly possible. How shall I pay for the foodstuffs and fuel?"

I gave him my card number and called the bank to let them know to expect some large bills to come in. I then called Mavis and the rest of the extended family for an emergency meeting at the cottage in 30 minutes.

"Sue! Get the family together to pack for a week long cruise! We have a family meeting in 30 minutes!"

To say all hell broke loose would be like comparing a firecracker to the Tsar Bomba.

Within 30 minutes DD, Doc, Mavis, Pet, Cathy, Leesie, Dad, Barbara, Marion, Lillie, Sue, and I were in the living room and everyone but Sue and I had questions. I smiled at Dad, "You mean there is something I know that you don't?"

Dad just raised an eyebrow and held his peace, letting me enjoy the moment. I calmed everyone down and started in....

"Well, it seems Sue and I have been gifted a 500 foot Yacht by a very rich foreign national who recently passed away. She is the 'Le Délice de Susan' which means Susan's Delight in French. She has been delivered to the Yacht Club and we have to go deal with the situation. Mavis, the crew of the Club Yacht is free for the week, yes?"

"Yes, the ship is in dry dock for maintenance for the next two weeks."

"Is there any way you and Pet can get away from the Club for a week to ten days?"

"Lord knows we would love to, Harry, but there just is no way with the Club opening back up after renovations. And we are getting things set up for Pet's culinary school as well. But we would LOVE a rain check?"

I nodded, "You didn't need to ask."

Dad looked hard at me, "This Yacht is a thank you from the Chinese?"

I looked back, "Yes, but they have assured me it is untraceable back to them. I take that with a grain of salt for the Intelligence agencies, but it should pass muster for the press. Is there any way you can get the Seal Team and our pilots to join us?"

Marion was aghast, "How big is this thing again?"

She is a 150 meter, or just under 500 foot, long, custom built, quad deck, trimaran. She has 30 two person guest suites and accommodations for a Captain and 30 crew. She is fully computer controlled and is 50 meters, or 164 feet, wide. She has approximately 167,000 square feet of living space. She is fresh out of the shipyard with no previous owner except for the person who commissioned her. Other than that, I have no clue."

"Mavis and Pet, would you be so kind as to use the place and watch over it in our absence?"

Mavis smiled, "I don't know, a luxury cottage on a lake with a boat, and a pool in a protected community?" She winked, "Let me get back to you on that," and she laughed.

"I know I am being presumptuous, but I am assuming everyone wants to go?" After a chorus of yeses I announced, "Three SUV's are leaving in 20 minutes!" Everyone scrambled.

Marion called a couple off duty officers to escort us to the Yacht Club and we made it in record time. Of course, the blue lights on in the cars in front and behind us didn't hurt. DD gathered them together and told them to use her cottage for the week in appreciation for their taking time from their day off to escort us. They were beside themselves grateful and asked if they could host a party. DD told them she would be upset if they didn't and gave them Mavis's number so she could take care of the food. I called Mavis and had her take it from my card.

We had parked our vehicles in the extended parking area and walked over to the Yacht Club office. I walked in and asked, "May I see the Manager, please? I am Harry Walker and he is expecting me."

Immediately, a smartly dressed, balding, middle aged gentleman walked out of an office and introduced himself, "Mr. Walker! So glad to meet you, Sir! Why don't your guests go ahead and load onto your tender parked in sloop 3 on pier 2 and we can discuss business?"

I looked at the family and smiled, "I will just be a few minutes. Could you all please load my things and I will meet you at the tender in just a few."

Dad looked at me, "You sure you know what you are doing, son?"

I looked at dad, "I don't but I will have someone with me who does." At that moment, Captain Barnes walked in the door and he, the manager, and I walked into his office together.

Dad nodded and the family left to load up the tender.

Captain Barnes then spoke up and took charge, "Benny, I know your costs so let's make this quick: 4 thousand a month and we park her at the end of pier 1 so she is out of your way. Electrical, water, and sewage to be paid monthly as used at the going rate."

"If you park her at the end of pier 1 those 20 sloops on the north side of the pier will be unusable as wide as she is. I need at least 6 thousand a month to defray that loss."

"Less than a third of those sloops are in use. 5K a month and you have a week to move the 6 boats that are over there. Payment a year in advance."

"Done."

I handed the harbor master my card, he charged it, and we walked out.

I asked Barnes, "What is the significance of pier 1?"

"You know about barnacles, yes?"

"Yes, they have to be scraped off the water surfaces on a regular basis."

"Well, barnacles also hate fresh water. There is a rather large creek that feeds directly into the area at the end of pier 1 and the fresh water during a good rain will cause the accumulated barnacles to die and detach from the hull. Also, when she puts to sea, the salt will kill any freshwater slime or vegetation that adheres to the hull. You can cut your dry dock maintenance by half just by parking her there."

"So, I am basically mooring her for free, given the savings in dry dock fees and maintenance."

"Yes, that's about right."

"What is your best estimate of annual costs of running her for a year?"

"Since she is brand new, I would guess anywhere from 15 to 30 million a year depending on how often you take her out. That cost will rise over the years, however. In a decade that cost could easily double."

"You can defray a good bit of that with charters, but you have additional costs involved in that as well. You can figure to cut your base line costs in half with charters. I know of some agencies that will do that for you and they will give you priority for bookings, given how beautiful a ship she is. Also, I have taken the liberty of getting you yacht insurance that includes a 50 million dollar liability clause as I figured you would want to go the charter route."

"That was very perceptive of you. I am also planning on moving the family onboard and making her our home."

"I expected that and I have a crew for you that I think will mesh well with your lifestyle. I would also like to offer my services as Captain, if you are interested."

"Consider that a done deal. What about the Club yacht?"

"I have a friend who wants the position and he has his own crew he likes."

I smiled, "You have done exactly as I had hoped. Thank you for taking care of this."

"I should be thanking you! This baby is a state-of-the-art super luxury mini ocean liner. I creamed my pants when the manufacturer's rep took me through her. Be prepared to be wowed."

I walked up to the tender and noted it was a 45 foot amphibious Iguana yacht tender. "Well this is already an unexpected surprise."

12