Standing in for Dad Ch. 37

Story Info
Visitation can be a pain in the ass.
8.7k words
4.7
6.8k
15

Part 37 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers

0o0

I was on the headset asking Heavylift, "You and yours were well taken care of I hope?"

"Yes, Harry. We were pampered guests at the airport and the accommodations they provided were very comfortable. Several flight attendants who heard we were there even offered some private entertainment."

I smiled, "Glad to hear."

"I understand there was a bit of a rucus?"

"Yeah, two in fact. One Porter decided to commit suicide trying to knife Bella in front of Walsh and I and a local politician/crime lord attempted an assassination with two flunkies using pneumatic pistols with special darts. Obviously none succeeded and all met untimely deaths. Seems there is still a bit of push back from the lower tier rogues in country."

I could see Heavylift's head nod through the doorway to the cockpit. He then relayed that information to Ladyhawk and Batgirl. "Heads up Ladyhawk and Batgirl. Two attempts already. Let's be on our toes for a third."

"Roger that Heavylift. Combat escort formation and we are all lit up and ready."

The flight back to the Embassy was uneventful, though; but I appreciated the professionalism.

Bella requested we land on the Carrier first so she could talk with the fleet commander. Heavylift and the Apaches landed in an out of the way part of the flight deck and we were met by the XO who escorted us to Captain Hillibrand in his quarters.

"Captain, Ambassador Walker and Lady Isabella are here to see you."

"Very well, XO. Harry and Beth is it okay with you both if he stays?"

We both nodded agreement and we sat in his small seating area. "What can I do for you two today? Scuttlebutt is you had two different attacks while visiting south of here."

Beth nodded her acknowledgment, "Yes, HL. It was most depressing knowing I was the target of two different assassination attempts in less than 24 hours. But I think we accomplished our goals in the end."

HL took a moment to look closely at Beth, "How you holding up?"

Beth smiled in return, "Harry and Sue helped me regain my perspective. I am okay, but still a bit saddened."

HL nodded, "If it helps, it has been my experience you cannot help those who do not want your help, you cannot save those who do not want saving, and you cannot change the base personality of anyone. You can only do what you feel is right, what you have the power to do, and above all: be true to yourself."

Beth smiled warmly, "Wise words indeed, HL. Wise indeed. Which brings us to the reason for my visit today."

"Oh?" HL inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, The Marine contingent got nothing but praise for their politeness, professionalism, and attention to duty during our minor skirmish. I certainly do not intend to step on any toes, but I was wondering if you could consider releasing them from their punishment? Judging from their actions, they have learned their lesson and I believe further punishment is unnecessary."

"That would need to be an official request from you, My Lady. I cannot set such a precedent on my own for obvious reasons. But for political expediency, rules can be bent. So, my question to you is; is this an official request from the President of Mexico?"

Beth smiled, "It is an official request, yes. Unless, of course, it creates a problem for you."

I spoke up, "Perhaps it would be good for morale and foreign relations for Beth to ask this of you in front of the Marines, after referencing this talk? That way they know beyond a shadow of a doubt this is a one time thing based solely upon their performance while on duty?"

HL grinned, "We can make that happen. XO, how long before the Marines will be back with the fleet?"

"Captain, I sent some extra helicopters back earlier to gather all the men at one time. Their ETA is approximately 10 minutes."

"Very good, XO. Have them muster on the hanger deck when they arrive and we can send them to their ship afterwards. Also, have their Commander present as well."

"Aye Aye, Sir." With that, the XO saluted and briskly walked out of the room to have the Commander fetched.

HL got up to get some coffee, "Coffee Beth? Harry?"

"No thanks," was our common response.

Beth was in a thin, skin tight, silk lavender dress with no undergarments. To say one could read the braille on her nipples would be an accurate observation. I know I fully enjoyed watching her breasts bouncing around in the chopper on the trip back to the yacht.

The dress was open back with just a ribbon of silk for a behind the neck tie back and the opening ended at her dimples of Venus. The front was obviously a custom fit because the silk material enveloped her breasts with no loose fabric to the sides or bottom where it flowed without wrinkle from the bottom of her breast to her chest.

It was one of the most sensual dresses I had ever seen on a woman.

After HL sat back down, Beth knelt between his knees and opened his trousers, pulling out his cock which hardened immediately.

HL looked about to stop her when she said, "Captain, I just wanted to be submissive and give you a blow job in thanks for you considering my request."

Beth gently pistoned his manhood while her other hand massaged his balls. When her wet full lips slipped over the ridge and her tongue ran over the Y underneath, HL took a deep breath and softly groaned as Beth lathed her tongue back and forth. Soon Beth was giving HL a very enthusiastic blow job and when he came, she swallowed it all down while looking directly into his eyes. When she was finished she made sure he was completely drained and kissed the tip before putting it away again and helping the Captain back into his pants.

HL coughed as he adjusted himself and smiled, "I would be remiss if I didn't make sure you come let me know if there is ever anything else I can help you with!"

Beth laughed cutely and gave HL a sultry wink.

We sat for a while and did small talk and around 30 minutes later HL got us together to go to the hanger deck. I looked at HL and asked, "You kept them waiting for dramatic effect?"

"That and I am reversing a previous disciplinary action. I am reinforcing who is in charge."

We got to the deck and the XO smartly called everyone to attention when HL showed up. The Marines were still wearing their kit when the Captain began. "I have been informed by the Lady Isabella, President of Mexico, that your work ethic, professionalism, and courtesy during your last deployment was exemplary. To that end, she has something to say to us...Lady Isabella the floor is yours."

Beth cleared her throat. "Captain, in consideration of the exemplary conduct by this Marine group, as President of Mexico, and in concert with our negotiations prior to this meeting, I am officially requesting the punishment for these personnel be ended if you deem it appropriate to do so."

Captain Hillibrand nodded, "In the spirit of cooperation with the Mexican government, your guard duty assignment on the docks has been lifted. However, the docking of your pay remains due to actual damages. That is all."

XO yells, "Attention!" Salutes the Captain, and hollers, "Dismissed! You are to return to your ship, Marines!"

To a person, the Marine group was all smiles. The senior NCO walked up to Beth and bowed deeply, "Ma-am, you just made some life long friends. Should you need anything, just ask. If it can be requisitioned, stolen, confiscated, or legally dispatched, we are your team."

Beth held out her hand and took his in a firm clasp and shake, "I appreciate your service, Marine. And let the rest of your group know I said as much."

"Roger that, Ma-am!"

0o0

Back at the Embassy Afloat, Heavylift tried to land us on the top deck, "Heavylift, just put us down on the dock. Then we can all board together. I note You already got the SEALs brought over."

"Roger on the SEALs. We are the last ones to return." Upon landing the Embassy played over the speakers on the ship, 'Lick' by Joi. Beth was all over it. With just about the entire ship watching she exited the helicopter and walked in time to the music while running her hands over herself in the most sensual walk I have EVER seen a woman perform.

On each of the 'grab a hold' parts of the lyrics she either framed her breasts with her hands or stopped momentarily with her hand on her crotch as if she was being given the best blow job ever. Her facial expressions matched what she was doing with her body and by the time she reached the gangway, everyone, male or female, watching her had their mouths on the floor.

Walsh was at the gangway and at the end of the song she begged, "Beth! You have GOT to teach me how to do that! Oh my gosh! The heat on this ship just went through the roof!" Everyone got to the lounge deck and stripped in record time as 'White Horse' by Laid Back & Monifah came over the speakers and everyone went wild.

The sex was hard, thrusting, and animalistic, with no holds barred. The captain had Beth's pussy, Dad had her ass, and one of the LTs had her mouth and all of them were loving it. Sue and both moms grabbed me and took me to the bedroom where they laid over the bed and spread their cheeks, revealing their well lubed asses.

As I approached Leesie, George Thorogood's original 'Bad to the Bone' broke out. I grabbed the lube and lathed my cock before plunging into mom, pushing my chi up her spine and taking her balls deep, thrusting to the beat. Sue and Barbara were latched onto her nipples while Leesie was whipping her clit with a free hand and soon she was wailing over the music with her climax. Feeling her ass clench my cock as I took her felt glorious.

Leesie moaned and cried and squealed all at once as she came a second time within 10 seconds before she just let go and flopped insensate onto the bed.

I immediately pulled out of Leesie and used some wipes to clean up before re-lubing my cock and taking Mom. Barbara was soon beside herself, enjoying the hard thrusting to the beat of the music while Sue and, eventually Leesie, latched onto her nipples. I reached between us and let my finger rest on mom's clit as I took her hot ass from behind. It was throbbing with her heated pulse and very slick from the juices flowing from her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, baby! Fuck your mother's ass like you own it! (Gasps and wheezes) Oh baby, your cock feels so good ramming in mommie's ass! Make your mother cum hard for you, baby! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Mommie is cumming for you baby!" Right after that Mom's whole body was shaking uncontrollably with rolling orgasms for about a minute before she collapsed.

After cleaning up again I slipped my throbbing, angry, rock hard and hot cock deep into Sue as I took things a bit slower. "Sis, you want it hard and fast or slow and sensual?"

"Oh you naughty brother, taking your pregnant sister up the ass like this! You know I like it slow and sensual."

Holding myself deep inside her bowels I reached around and began to finger her clit.

"Let me feel every inch of your cock as you move inside my hot ass! Mmmnnn, you feel delicious back there. Keep it nice and slow and sensual, I want a slow burn to climax. Show me my brother knows how to fuck his sister."

Sue was on her knees and shoulders on the edge of the bed as I sensually moved in and out of her willing ass. The heat of her body set my cock on fire as it moved frictionless in and out of her body. I pulled out until the ridge of my cock pressed against the ring of her anus and I softly teased it from the inside for several strokes before going balls deep again in my sister. This had Sue groaning in debauched pleasure. Sometime during this, Leesie slipped a vibrator into Sue's pussy and one into my ass for prostate stimulation. "Fuck mom! That feels so good with Harry stroking deep inside me!" Sue exclaimed.

I know the vibe on my prostate made me swell up another notch...something that wasn't lost on sister Sue as she shivered on my next thrust. I was deep stroking my sister's hot ass as our mom was thrusting a vibe up her cunnie and my ass. Soon both of us were breathing hard. "Mom! You are making me cum!" I managed to choke out before my cock began to fire hose my sister's slick ass.

Sue wailed her spine tingling climax hitting just as my cock pumped its first deposit of cum inside my willing sister's ass. Dang if she didn't drain me dry!

0o0

The next few days were a bustle of activity. Everyone pitched in and got the Embassy spit polished for our guests and the Secret Service people were brought over to the ship, half for each of two evenings, for some R&R and dinner. The Owner's table on the fourth deck was still ship's Captains and their XOs but the SEALs made sure the Service men and women were entertained.

On the second evening, when I greeted the Secret Service on the helicopter deck I was surprised, "Hello Brad!" I exclaimed as he exited the chopper (Brad is the Secret Service martial arts instructor whose ass I kicked at the White House). "I haven't seen you since the wedding!"

Brad was all smiles. "Harry! Well met! What's for dinner?"

"I believe we are having a seafood style dinner, that work for you and the crew?"

Brad checked with the others present and all agreed it would be fine. I then said, "Well, we have to go catch it so those who want to go fishing need to get into one of the two skiffs and we will be off!"

It wasn't long before both skiffs were manned and we took off to La Galleguita Island to fish just off the underwater sea walls which rimmed the island. The fact the Naval vessels had been throwing their biological trash overboard for a month meant the baitfish were abundant which had drawn in the Yellofin Tuna, Striped Marlin, and Mahi Mahi.

We rigged our poles with humbolt squid and dropped them down to about 300 feet over the side next to the island shelf and gently jigged them upwards, reeling in the slack as we lowered the rod tips for another jig. Soon we had a Striped Marlin on our skiff and a Yellowfin Tuna on the other.

I was with Brad who had hooked the Marlin, and he was having a religious experience as he fought the fish, whispering, "Oh my God!" each time the Marlin started a run.

It was funny to watch him fight the thing (we found out this was his first deep sea fishing experience and he had no idea how strong a Marlin fought). He begged one of us to take his pole after about 20 minutes but we all laughed and told him to 'man up' and land the thing.

After another 20 minutes I was able to get a rope around the fish's tail and got help to haul him in. It was a fine specimen, measuring out about 12 feet and probably weighed around 400 pounds, give or take. We took pictures with Brad standing next to the fish before we gutted and deheaded it to let it bleed before doing a quick filet and stowing it in some large ice chests.

One of the lady Secret Service members, by the name of June, was still fighting the Tuna and she was exhausted after the fight. But, to her credit, she never asked for help...being determined to land her fish on her own. When they got it aboard it looked to be about a 300 pound tuna. Pictures were taken with her and her catch prior to the deck hand bleeding the fish before filleting it and putting it in an ice chest.

With those two caught we had enough for dinner within an hour and a half of leaving the Yacht. After giving everyone a chance to land another fish (we started fishing for Mahi Mahi and everyone got at least one fish. We kept 5 that ran around 20 to 30 pounds apiece. Quick pictures were taken with the angler as their bright blue and yellow colors turn to a mottled gray rather quickly. Within 4 hours we were back at the Yacht and Chef, along with his assistants, grabbed the coolers and quickly skinned the fish before cutting out their blood lines. Within minutes, the fish were repacked in ice and taken to the kitchen.

All of us, along with the family, jumped into the 50 person roman pool/hot tub on the aft of deck 2. The family just got nude and jumped in, which put the Secret Service folks a bit off guard, even though they had been forewarned by the first group. After some encouragement, they joined us and all the fishermen started bragging about their catches. The Stews kept us in beer, Michelob Amber Bach, and natcho salads as June held everyone's attention with her blow by blow account of how she landed the biggest fish. I didn't have the heart to tell her Brad's had hers beat by about a hundred pounds and Brad followed my lead, letting her take the honors.

About the time we all got waterlogged, the Captains and XOs started arriving and I let Chef know we would be dining Al Fresco on the second deck. The officers stripped as soon as they saw us and we all had a good time drinking beer and telling stories. I piped up, "June! Tell these Navy boys and girls how to catch a Tuna!

June smiled ear to ear, "Oh my gosh! I was pulling in my line and all of a sudden a Mac Truck was taking off with my bait! The deck hand helped me into the chair and locked me and the rod in. Thank goodness the drag was not set hard until then! That fish! Every time I made headway on the line he took out that and more in another run! When I finally started making some headway, I was exhausted! I finally got him by the boat and the fish was so big they had to tie a rope around his tail to get him in the boat!"

By the time she had regaled everyone again with her catch, June's Tuna had grown to 500 pounds or more. It was hilarious. Her excitement was infectious, though and the rest of the anglers got their tall tales in as well.

Then dinner was announced.

The first course (appetizer) of the dinner meal was the Tuna. It was cut into 1 1/4 inch thick steaks which were marinated in Olive Oil for an hour before being coated with a mixture of lime, sea salt, cracked pepper, coarsely ground walnut flour, and egg white. It was fried using a high temperature Olive Oil, specifically refined for high temperature cooking (Not Virgin or Extra Virgin), until the crust browned on each side, leaving a juicy pink center with a nice, crispy crust.

The steaks were then cut into thin slices and laid partially on top of each other to both showcase the crust and the pink center and a wedge of lime was squeezed over the fish. Light salt and cracked pepper were added with a sprig of fresh Cilantro parsley. It was served with pickled ginger slices to the side.

If you have never had fresh tuna then you will just not be able to relate as it tastes NOTHING like canned tuna. The meat is moist, when properly cooked, has no fishy taste, and is a uniquely sublime flavor, particularly when served as it was. The drink with the meal was Atago no Matsu Honjozo Sake which is a quality, beautifully balanced Sake that is both crisp and clean on the palate with a slight, lingering sweetness which mated well with the light tang of the lime.

It was served along with ice cold water.

The second course was the Striped Marlin. The Chef served this marlin as full steaks, cooked in a fresh squeezed garlic and clarified butter sauce topped with freshly stewed Romano tomatoes and fresh basil with Greek olives and feta cheese served to the side. The Chef served a rather interesting Retsina from Mylonas Winery as the drink with the meal. Their Retsina is crisp, clean, and aromatic. While the nose speaks of aromas of peach, mango, lemon, and mastic, the real surprise is one can also feel the taste of fruits on the palate. The refreshing acidity lingers through the finish with light pine notes. It really brightened up the Greek main course.

The third course was my favorite, though. Chef made a glazed ginger root and teriyaki mahi mahi and leeks sauteed in olive oil with rosemary, thyme, lemon juice, lemon zest, sea salt, and freshly ground pepper on a bed of jasmine rice cooked with vegetable broth. The Atago no Matsu Honjozo Sake was again served with this dish.

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers