All Comments on 'Standing in for Dad Ch. 01'

by Rusthemod

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story is far out there even gif this site. Could not finish.

tallman441tallman441almost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Very hot! I think there is more to explore here. I can see him and Suzie becoming a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn’t expect the turn to swinging, especially so soon in the relationship/story line. Not sure if your stories are going to be continuations of the previous story or “one off” separate experiences. At any rate, it was well written if somewhat average.

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 2 years ago
Relationship

I would have preferred a passage about the ongoing relationship

between the mother and son.

It started off as a tender story of widow and son but then got

the impression she only brought him home for her gratification.

Not criticising. Good story overall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep writing! Good story

I e!

Mobile49Mobile49almost 2 years ago
Fun

Loved the outrageous nature of this. The sex was hot and a bit over the top, in other words, perfect for this site. More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Forget the naysayer, obviously I think they enjoyed it more than they are willing to say. Keep up your stories as I am sure many readers are enjoying them. With 8 followers and only 2 comments you are on the right track

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW, Great story. Loved it all, one of the best yet. Thanks for sharing.

boaman007boaman007almost 2 years ago

Great story. I normally don't get into these type of stories but you handled the subject of the men interacting with such care that I found it okay. I'm guessing English is not your first language but that being said your writing was very good and I would encourage you to give us more.

JobewonJobewonalmost 2 years ago

I loved the story! I’ve never been much for male on male sex, it at least the way you wrote it was not a turn off. Would love to read more, but I would personally enjoy it more without the men ivolb d with each other. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I will definitely be looking forward to your next few installments . A 5* submission . Looking forward to the Saturday night hosting !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic! 5 stars! Definitely will look forward to reading more of both of your adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

briiliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I had just formed a new sexual relationship with my mother there would be NO way I would let another man touch her. If she wanted to slide her finger up my ass I would have no problem with neither. And if she wanted tongue my butt hole again no problem because I would want to claim her ass for my own.

Having another male slide his cock in my butt hole....not going to happen. Sorry.

Of all the genres of incest the mother/son relationships are the one that I am drawn to as oppose to father/daughter....sister/brother. I also love it when the son fucks his baby in his mother.

Beanflicker57Beanflicker57almost 2 years ago

Great Story please continue

1thaiguy1thaiguyalmost 2 years ago

DEFINITELY want to hear more. If you stop now I will be so 😭

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33almost 2 years ago

There is some good writing and the story is a good one, My personal feeling is I don't think a neighborhood could be as open as that but would like to see one. The son needs to follow through with the girl and mom need to find a new husband, but a good story true or not.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2almost 2 years ago

Love the story.not what I expected but a fun read indeed. Wished I lived in that neighborhood

YampowerYampoweralmost 2 years ago

Amazing story well written and had me turned on all the way through, can’t wait too read more parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Hope you some more chapters.

bluerowdybluerowdyalmost 2 years ago

Great story, please continue. I am looking forward to where this leads. Always amazes me that anonymous posters are the negative ones. Dismiss them as they hide and are not worthy of ever considering their remarks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First, your writing is pretty good. Dialogue without contractions catches my eye, but doesn't take away from the story. Most people use contraction exclusively.

The story was good till you got to the neighborhood group of swingers. Personally, I'm not into swinging, but to each their own. I'll pass on the ball cupping, unless it's a feminine hand.

Keep writing.

RusthemodRusthemodalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I appreciate all the feedback. I understand that some may have an issue with male on male, but there is a revelation there in the third installment coming soon. As for the fast moving relationship, I actually agree with most of you. But the sex was for healing, not necesarily just for a permanent relationship. They both needed to heal. Things will progress between them. Also, the timing of the party was pretty much thrust upon them as the community wanted Barbara to heal and come back to the group. That meant Harry had to be introduced. And, she did promise Susan she would invite the family over. The story will continue a bit, but the focus will change slightly, as you will soon see.

Again, thank you all for the comments.

taco1085taco1085almost 2 years ago

great story, loved the characters and my, my an open neighborhood, no jealousy and brother and sister. I never would have guessed it. I cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! The swinging part was a surprise but fit in well. There are many ways you could expand this story to include the other neighbors.

MistressMissy08MistressMissy08almost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved the story! It was a perfect way to help everyone heal after the accident. I am pleased how nicely the storyline was written and conveyed. Thank you for talking the time to trust us with a very personal revelation. Please continue to write and share your experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very good story! I feel well written, not hurried with an understanding of what is needed to heal from emotional stress and challenges. I would love to see you continue.

Tica21Tica21almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading this awesome story.

Lmcswain60Lmcswain60almost 2 years ago

Great story! In my mind I started to examine my own sexuality. At 75, I still have the desire and a raging hard on. But hopefully I’ll find an outlet to explore this.

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 2 years ago

I loved your story and it was very well written. Please continue with more chapters.

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

It's a fun read. Male on Male is a turn off and Daddy Daughter always bugs me, I'm sure it's because I have a daughter and I know how it would fuck us both up mentally, emotionally and cause an unrepairable end of our relationship. Mother Son, Brother Sister is just different to me.

I would have liked it if Harry and Susie had taken each other v card and if they get together. Live with mom on the side. It does at least make mom and son not ne

DakotaDadDakotaDadalmost 2 years ago

Got to say its been a while since a story got me really hard. Great story! Can't wait to read part 2

giogustogiogustoover 1 year ago

Authors always screw up their stories! very stressful to read the same thing, never a new construction of history...

shania2001shania2001over 1 year ago

This story is very good, it's been awhile since I got wet just reading. Thank you

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I gave it five stars and a favorite point even though I'm not a fan of guy/guy sex.

sadimgniksadimgnikover 1 year ago

Quite liked it.

The MM sex was a bit ... abrupt .. but that's cool.

I look forward to reading more

4 stars

sbmcruisesbmcruise9 days ago

Way too much too soon for me. Mom and son barely got started and now you dumped in a bunch of new characters. I didn't like the MM or the dad/ daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRusthemod@Rusthemod
I like to write things of pure fantasy. Life is too short to just live in the real world.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES