Standing in Line at the Nut'n'Scoot

Story Info
A futa student has a horny problem and seeks relief.
2.3k words
4.46
13.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One. Two. Three. Meri counted. She was third in line. Not long to go now.

And the girl at the front was already getting stuck in. That meant there were really only one and a half girls still ahead of her. Meri held on to that thought. Only one and half. The girl having her turn now, then the next girl, who was standing right in front of Meri, then finally it would be Meri's own turn.

Come on!

To take her mind off the sight and sound of what was occurring at the front of the line, Meri looked up and read the poster on the wall, again.

CALLING HORNY FUTAS!

GET OFF BY EXPERIENCING UNPROTECTED SEX NOW!

Meri frowned. She didn't like to think of herself as a particularly 'horny' futa. She hated the way that non-futa girls always assumed she was constantly thinking about sex. And the way they teased her about it.

It wasn't her fault if she got hard so easily. It didn't necessarily mean that she was horny. It was just a physical reaction. And it wasn't fair the way they went out of their way to provoke her. Winking at her, bending over in short skirts or loose blouses, just 'accidentally' brushing against her in the corridors and giggling.

And her little problem with spontaneous ejaculation, that was a recognized medical condition.

The horny futa was a stereotype. Meri wasn't like that. She was a bright girl. She studied hard. She stayed home, she did her homework, she read books. The half-hourly masturbation breaks were just to help her concentrate.

But even with her little breaks to help her, how on Earth was she expected to be able to concentrate with this going on in the courtyard just below her dorm window? Belle's Nut and Scoot stall!

The Nut and Scoot was a weekly fixture on campus. Meri had seen it before, and had carefully avoided it every time. She knew more or less what it was about. She had overheard the other girls talking about it. Belle and her assistant Brandy would appear every Friday morning, in varying locations, and set up their stall. Then Belle would spend the entire day, minus a break for lunch, bent over the little pop-up counter with her bare behind in the air, inviting passing futas to cum inside her.

What she hadn't quite worked out was why Belle did it. The Nut and Scoot was a registered charity, Meri had checked it out online. So maybe it was just a bit of humanitarian relief for sex-starved students. On the other hand, Belle was a renowned professor of futology and the author of a seminal textbook on the topic of futa sex, so maybe it was also for her research purposes. Though listening now to the woman's husky orgasmic lowing, Meri wondered whether it might also be that Belle just loved getting plowed.

Whatever its purpose, this Friday the stall had popped up right below Meri's window. Just when she had a 10-page essay on 14th century crop rotation to finish.

She had managed half a page before it became unbearable. It was the noises that really put her off. She could cope with the chatter and gossip of the girls standing in line. That was the sort of thing she had learned to filter out while studying. But the grunting, and the groaning. The squealing. And above all that delicious wet schlopping sound!

Meri could hear it again now, only much closer up. The girl at the front of the line had finally managed to fumble her cock into Belle's patiently waiting cunt and had wasted no time working up to a frantic thrusting.

So here she was. Waiting in line. If the Nut and Scoot was going to ruin her concentration and put her off her studies, then at least she was going to have her turn. It was only fair.

Returning from her reverie, Meri made the mistake of looking away from the poster at the source of the increasingly loud sex noises. Right at the moment when Belle glanced over her shoulder behind her, with a sly smile on her face.

Holy hell was that woman hot! Lush red hair, soft pale skin, and those lovely chestnut brown fuck-me eyes. She had a great figure too. Plump, healthy-looking, with broad hips and big thighs. Meri could see the little ridges of softness where the girl at the front of the line was digging her fingers into Belle's hips to hold her steady as she rammed away with gusto.

And all the while Belle just wore that beautiful serene smirk. The sort of drowsy, self-satisfied expression of a woman in total control and loving it.

Meri couldn't wait to bury herself in Belle's beautiful fat cunt and just hump until she blew. And then get straight back to her essay, of course.

Meri tried to imagine what it would be like. She might only be minutes away from the front now. Then her throbbing hard and sorely frustrated cock would be enveloped in warmth and wetness and her hips would bump up against Belle's beautiful big buttocks and...

Oh no! No, no, no! Meri felt a sudden rush of excitement pulse up from inside her body and begin shivering its way up the shaft of her cock. Stop! Stop!

In desperation, Meri did the only thing she knew that worked. She shoved her trembling hands into the waistband of her jeans and her underwear, and pulled them both quickly down and all the way off her legs. If her cock was free and exposed to the cool air, and no longer rubbing up hard against the inside of her jeans, then sometimes she could bring herself back from the brink. She leaned back and looked up into the sky, trying to blot from her mind the memory of Belle's plush body, her sly smile, and the increasingly sloppy squelching sounds from her cunt.

Meri drew a deep breath, scrunched her eyes and balled her fists, then looked down. She exhaled. From the tip of her twitching cock trailed a watery drop of clear precum. She had done it. She had brought herself back from the brink.

Of course, now she was wearing only her thin summer blouse, standing there bottomless while waiting in line. She looked around her nervously. The other girls were staring. She sniffed and looked away, feigning nonchalance.

It wasn't so bad. She would have had to get her cock out anyway, before reaching the front of the line. Most of the other girls had done so already. Even the one standing behind Meri in the line had hitched up her skirt and was holding her fully erect cock out in front of her. Meri stole a glance at the girl. Then she quickly looked away.

Shit! Matilda. Meri tried to pretend she hadn't recognized her.

Matilda was a total bitch and one of Meri's regular tormentors. Somehow the teasing and the bullying was worse when it came from a fellow futa. Crueler, because other futas knew what it was like themselves, they knew just how mean they were being.

Matilda had fancy dyed blue hair, liked to wear short girly skirts and tight tops, and she had a figure to die for, with a tiny waist that flared out into broad hips and a firm, plump backside. She had a total bitch face, albeit one that Meri had to admit was really pretty. She was very popular with both boys and girls. What was a girl like her doing in line for the Nut and Scoot?

Meri heard the tiny sound of a throat being cleared and her heart sank. Matilda had noticed her and was about to speak.

"Hey!" Matilda called out in her brash bitch voice. She indicated her cock, stiff and red, "I can't take it any more. Can I cut in line?"

Meri looked up at the sky again and tried to ignore her. Then she heard a smug laugh at her shoulder. She turned and saw Matilda looking right at her, her face up close. Matilda's eyes flashed her a little mischievous glance, then looked down.

"Oh, I take it back Meri," Matilda grinned, "It's you that can't take it any more. You need to push to the front right away before it's too late. Or is it too late already? Do you need to go home and clean up?"

"Shut. Up," Meri growled from between clenched teeth.

Meri tried to shrug Matilda off, but the girl leaned closer, whispering, "Thinking about something nice, are we?"

"No," said Meri flatly.

"You sure? Not thinking about... oh, I don't know... burying your poor desperate cock in Belle's lovely burning hot sloppy cunt right now? Like, just shoving it straight deep inside and pumping your load right up into her while she moans and whines and begs you for more. Hmm?"

Despite herself, Meri felt a renewed urgent heat throbbing up the shaft of her cock. "Matilda, stop!" she hissed.

Matilda put her hand on Meri's shoulder and pulled her closer. Her breath tickled at the skin of Meri's neck as she continued in a low whisper, "Maybe afterwards, you'll let me... sssuck it clean for you."

Meri groaned as the swell of arousal inside her suddenly and unexpectedly slipped free of her control, then burst. The muscles at the base of her cock clenched hard and she felt a powerful spurt travel rapidly up inside her shaft and then exit with a sharp sting of relief.

Not daring to look, Meri scrunched her eyes shut. She heard Matilda's excited breathing right by her ear, and then she heard the faint spatter of her own jet of cum striking the flagstones in front of her. She clenched and focused and by an agonizing force of will hauled her pleasure back within her control. A seething frustration sank into her core as her half-finished orgasm ebbed away.

"That was quick ma'am! You can go around and get back in line if you want to get off again."

Meri opened her eyes. The voice was Brandy's. Belle's chirpy, bare-chested assistant standing behind the counter of the stall.

Meri felt a hot rush of shame burning at her cheeks. She opened her mouth and began mumbling an apology, before she noticed that Brandy was not addressing her. She was addressing the girl at the front of the line, who judging from the look of disbelieving happiness on her face had just finished up.

Meri saw the girl's still-throbbing cock slide out of Belle, unplugging her cunt and releasing a slick ooze of cum. As the girl staggered aside in a post-orgasmic daze, Meri wondered why the next girl in line, the one standing right in front of her, didn't immediately rush forward, like all the others had.

Then she noticed that the girl was looking not at Belle, but at her. The girl was looking down at Meri's bare lower half.

Meri released a quiet wail of embarrassment, "Quit staring at my cock!" She nodded at the vacant space behind a patiently waiting Belle, "Yes, I came a bit, but I can still nut inside her."

When the girl continued to stare, Meri nudged her forward. Meri was about to shuffle after her to make sure she claimed her spot as the next in line, when she felt hands on her shoulders and a pair of lips at her neck, whispering.

"Time to go home Meri," Matilda sneered, "Before you embarrass yourself any more. I'll take your place in the line. And I'll be sure to tell you afterwards all about it."

"Fuck off, Matilda," Meri clenched her teeth, refusing to turn and look Matilda in the eye, "I'm not done. That was just a... a little spasm. I've got more. I can still have my go."

Matilda ignored her, pressing her lips closer to Meri's ear, "I'll tell you all about how absolutely mind-blowingly amazing it feels to have Belle's hot cunt clamp down on your cock while she writhes... and wriggles... and..."

Meri whimpered in frustration. Her cock felt so hard and so swollen with pressure she couldn't quite tell whether she was already over the brink of a second orgasm. Then she felt suddenly the faintest caress along the side of her shaft, the tips of Matilda's fingers just brushing against her skin. And then she knew it for sure. She was cumming. Hard.

Meri's whole body went rigid with a surge of tension. She thrust her hips forward into the empty air and felt her cock alternately stiffen and slacken with each jet of cum that shot from the tip. And for a few seconds of pure, innocent ecstasy it didn't matter that Matilda had gotten the better of her, or that she was embarrassing herself in front of all the other girls, or even that she was missing her turn with the lovely Belle. All that mattered was that she was cumming, that relief was here. Glorious relief.

When Meri's breath finally left her lungs and she opened her eyes to watch little sparks flit across her vision, she took in the sight in front of her. Clarity slowly returned in time with the fading throes of her orgasm. Several long, sticky splashes of her cum lay streaked across the back of the girl in front, now fortunately oblivious and happily ramming away at Belle from behind. Several more streaks were plastered across Belle's legs, her hitched up dress, and even a lump in her hair.

"So close," Matilda giggled, "Well, at least you got it on her." She patted Meri gently on her bare backside, "Now off you go. You can have another try next Friday. See whether you make it to the front of the line then."