Standing on Steve Pt. 01

Story Info
Ryan uses a sub pig in the wrestling ring.
1.6k words
4.33
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing I loved in a squash match more than standing on Steve. His wife Erin cheered me on from ringside. She'd been my manager since she'd betrayed him publicly during out last match and slipped me a pair of brass knuckles that I used to beat Steve to a bloody pulp, or that was the show angle. Of course Steve, Erin and I are friends. The blood was real enough, but Steve had opened a cut with a razor, as is done in the biz. But he sold the beating well. This was pro wrestling, and it was X-rated wrestling at that.

I met Steve Chu over a year ago and the first time I wrestled him, I knew we had chemistry. Steve was a beefy, muscular oak tree of a man with a beautiful body, decent height, and good looking with a decent sized cock. He was totally submissive and had been wrestling all women and getting walked on, pissed on, and face ridden by all the hot femdoms in the league.

Steve and I started relatively vanilla. He was bi-curious but had never sucked a cock before. We went over the match with Erin, the booker, and also Steve's wife and manager, a night before. She was easing Steve in and I was his first male dom in the XWL. This was going to be standard pro wrestling squash mash: lots of my standard foot work that my audience base into male feet loved to see. Steve seemed down for it, very eager to support my performance with his own. The end of the match was going to be a standard surprise, a blow job from Steve and he'd swallow and play it as a crybaby, utterly shamed to go down a guy.

I'd kicked him all over the ring, stood on his chest, stamped on it, and even stood both feet on his face. I was a lightweight compared to Steve at only 210lbs and six feet. I had a shaved head and chiselled build, long thick legs, and I wrestled barefoot in just short black spandex trunks. My fanbase go for my feet. I have size 11s, very shapely down to my insteps and toes. My toes are just medium-long, have a lot of cleavage between the toes so you can see each distinctly, down to the knuckles of each toe, with the pads of my toes coming out like the buds of a flower. I usually wear a gloss on my nails. I have high arches and my toes taper from little toe to big toe with my big toe just a tiny bit longer than my second toe. Women are fifty percent of my fan base and even among them, there are foot women.

Steve is filipino, handsome, with a closely trimmed beard. When I stepped on his face with one foot and then the next, he let me stand on him without grabbing my ankles to take some of my weight off. I had to tell him: "hands" to remind him to sell the act by grabbing me. We couldn't have it look like he was getting off on having his face trampled. After I drop kicked him in the face and pinned him, he played it like he was still stunned as I grabbed his head and pushed my cock into his mouth. He basically just pursed his lips around my cock and hung on for dear life as I thrust into the back of his throat until I came. I was shocked how hard I came. I felt him swallow four times.

It was a standard match for me. I pulled my cock out of Steve's mouth and wiped it on his beard, then I posed with Steve kneeling in front of me with my foot on his shoulder, dick still hard and smiling ear to ear.

I don't know what told me that I could hit this slab of beef harder, degrade him worse, than any other twink I'd walked all over. Tonight I had Steve on the edge of the mat, standing on his buttocks, feet barely sinking into them he was so toned. It felt like I was stepping onto hard-packed sand. I had my fingers fishhooked into his cheeks and was pulling his head and body backwards as I sat back, bare heels dug into this cheeks. "That's it, Ryan, ride that bitch!" Erin yelled at me, laughing at her husband underfoot and getting his cheeks stretched hard. I slipped my fingers out of his cheeks and he fell forwards onto this chest and face. I moved over on him, left foot easing into his shoulder blades, right foot on the side of his face, big toe just touching the corner of him mouth.

I was lucky to have found my niche in XWL. Erin was the promoter and she let me have my way in most matches, trusting I knew my audience. She'd shown more than a little understanding of my kinks herself. She'd been the one to suggest what I pulled on Steve next.

I dug my foot under Steve's face, pushing my toes under his cheek like a spatula, then picked him up and flipped his head over, until he rolled with his body and was on his back. Then, for just a moment, I did a victory pose over him, my first few toes splayed across his lips. Then I walked back to the ring corner of the ring, stepped onto the second ropes, bounced twice, then spring out into the air, right onto Steve's washboard abs with my feet.

My soles slapped hard on his skin, but he was so toned that I barely sunk into his gut. Steve jacknifed like he was supposed to and dug into him with my toes to keep my balance on him. I stayed on his abs, both big toes resting on a knob of his stomach muscle, then I yelled at knelt down and pulled his trunks down to reveal his cock. He was swollen but not bone hard. I knew what would change that.

I stepped off of his gut and walked over to his head. A hint of a smile appeared on his lips, which he parted a little for my toes. I slipped my foot into his mouth like it were a slipper, then felt the back of his throat with my big toe and pushed down and back, driving my foot like it were a lever I was using to pry his face open. I leaned over him with all my weight and pushed my toes into the back of his throat and began to stab into him and relax, stab and relax, as he liked me to do, giving him the toughest foot gag I could but giving him breathers to recover.

Shoving my foot down his throat hard and then relaxing and repeating again looked twice as violent as just driving down steady with all my weight. Driving my toes into the back of his throat like that looked like I was jack hammering him. It looked violent as hell. After thirty second of face fucking Steve with my foot, I took it out, covered in his drool.

I wiped my foot dry on his chest, then got back on his abs. His cock was was bloated and ready to spill. I stepped on the base of his shaft just above his balls, pinning the first half of his cock with my left foot. I could feel the come pent up under my foot. I stepped down with the other foot on the last length of his shaft, which was about a foot long, leaving his glans to poke out and pulse just under my little toe. Then I got up on my toes, putting all my weight onto his cock. I heard him gasping. His cock was pulsing with come under my toes.

First did a little full-weight massaging, picking one foot up a little, then the other, taking turns letting all my weight pin one half of his cock, then the other. Then he started gasping hard and heavy, and I knew he was coming. I smiling. Took my left foot off the first half of his cock. I felt all the come well up against the instep of my right foot, under so much pressure to blow out of his hole. I kept him there, my right foot, pinning his dick, big toe holding back the flood of come. Then, I gave the fans what they wanted and eased my right foot off Steve's cock. As soon as I did The first jet of come shot over Steve's face and landed on the mat near the ropes. The second spray got him in the eye and nose, and the third lay across his chin and neck. One last big jet flooded his stomach.

Then I laughed at him, dipped my toes into the pool on his stomach and put the ball of my foot over his face. He lapped at the ball of my foot, cleaning it of the pearly coating. I looked at Erin. She was smiling and nodding. It had been a good fluff and and a really big payout. Even as Steve gather the last of the come on my foot, his cock continued to ooze sperm into the pond on his stomach until it began to run off both sides of his waist onto the mat.

I'd found the perfect foot sub to walk all over. My ratings were sky high, my vids were hot sellers.