Standing Ovation

Story Info
An unexpected visitor brings a deeper intimacy.
4k words
4.7
5.9k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 11/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of fresh coffee invaded my dreams. Stirring, I opened my eyes into dim twilight, filtering through undressed windows. Crisp morning air crept in from a pair of antique glass doors, both swung open. The high gabled ceiling was ribbed with raw timber beams. The space had no interior walls; the contents of most houses shared one room, but thoughtfully grouped as expected. My morning wood pressed up against a heavy woolen blanket.

"Damn I have to piss," I said to myself.

I flung off the blanket and swung my legs around to sit up, placing my feet down on a large area rug beneath the bed. My sore asshole, a souvenir of Mike's pounding, gave a hitch to my step as I shuffled to the toilet where I lifted the seat and emptied my bladder. At first my stream was "chunky," sputtering and shifting as jizz from last night washed away. Clearing, it became a torrent. Finally slowing to a trickle, I finished with the ritual shake, then flushed.

"Coffee in the kitchen," Mike hollered from outside.

I walked over to the pot, collected a mug from the shelf, and poured a full cup, then walked out onto a large, covered deck. Mike was hunched forward, leaning against the railing, sipping from his cup. Setting my coffee down, I embraced him, pulled his body against mine, and whispered into his ear, "Morning."

Pressing back into me, he responded, "Morning."

I moved to his side after collecting my cup, joining him at the railing. The dim morning light revealed a narrow valley, surrounded by dense pine. It stretched in both directions, following a stony creek from the Northeast, turning South, slithering back and forth for miles. A herd of cattle grazed peacefully within the central clearing.

"Was that a house?" I asked, pointing down to a ruined foundation in a small grove of pines.

He took a long sip of coffee. "I grew up in it," pausing and taking a breath. "In eighty-eight it was destroyed in a flood." He took another long sip. "I used whatever I could salvage to rebuild up on this ridge." The profound sadness in his eyes tore at my gut; I decided not to pursue it further. He would share more, or not, in his own time. The sound of a rapping woodpecker echoed through the valley. Mike walked over to a table next to a wicker sofa and picked up a pair of binoculars.

"What do you use those for?" I asked playfully. He placed them to his eyes and pointed them at my dick. "Fuck you," I said with a smile.

"Mostly wildlife," he said laughing. "I'll show you." He stood at the railing and adjusted the focus of his binoculars; after a few seconds he pulled them away. "It's a Harry Woodpecker," he said.

I burst out laughing.

"I didn't name the fuck'n thing, that's just what it's called." We both laughed as Mike gestured for me to stand facing the rail. Pressing his body against mine, he passed them to me with his right hand while holding my chest with his left. "Second from the left, two-thirds up," he said, pointing to the grove.

I pointed the binoculars to the second pine, scanning up until I saw it. The woodpecker continued its periodic drumming, the sound delayed by the distance. Mike placed his right hand on my stomach, pulling us tight as I continued looking through his binoculars. Scanning north to a distant timber bridge where the creek passed calmly beneath.

"My cousin and I used to skinny-dip under that bridge," he said, guessing what had drawn my focus. "After crossing it, the road continues for another two miles, where it dead ends at Joe's furthest gate. The valley climbs sharply from that point, following the creek. It's warmed by thermal springs a few miles up."

"Joe?" I asked.

"My... neighbor, he owns the property up there, that's his cabin." He pointed past the bridge and toward lit windows on the opposite side, mostly shrouded in trees. "Those are his cows, there," he said, pointing to the herd of cattle below. "I don't have livestock; Joe rents my land for grazing his herd. He spent time with me after the flood, helping me rebuild, and teaching me how to swallow a dick" He stopped, waiting for the comment to sink in. I couldn't see his face but could hear the smirk on his lips.

"Clearly, he's an exceptional teacher," I said, thinking of last night.

"He was here for me when I lost everything, it wasn't about getting our rocks off." Again, there was something left unsaid. The silence stretched on until he lowered his hand and softly cupped my dick and balls. "I'm hungry, how about sausage and eggs."

Not completely sure which direction he was going to take this, I remained still, just enjoying his touch.

"I'll cook up some breakfast," he said after a few seconds.

Sizzling, meat popped and sputtered as it filled the house with delicious aromas. Wiping a hot spatter from his naked chest, he pulled out an apron and put it on. "Burning my dick might throw a wrench into our weekend," he said, giving me a wink and grinning.

Seeing his bare ass from the back of that apron was turning me on. I walked up behind him and pressed my stiff dick against his ass and wrapped my arms around him. "You are one sexy man," I whispered in his ear.

"It's just the apron," he said with a self-deprecating smirk.

Pulling him from his cooking, I looked deep into his eyes and kissed his lips. "I don't want to fuck your apron."

He smiled and kissed me back.

Returning to the cooking, he dropped some bread in the toaster; plating sausage links, strips of bacon, and fried eggs, then set the plates on the table. The telephone rang and he walked over, picking it up. "Hello? Hey Joe, just talking about you... yep... not wild, just horny..."

I could hear laughter through the handset. The call continued.

"Yep, just ignore the wildlife." More laughter as Mike hung up the phone.

He explained as we sat at the kitchen table to eat, "Joe asked if I'd heard any wild animals last night."

I laughed, slightly embarrassed.

Reading my expression, he held my hand in his. "Joe is shameless. When I told him it was us, he laughed his ass off and told us to take pictures." His expression firm, he continued. "Here, we can do whatever the hell we want. I'm planning to make a lot of fuck'n noise with you and the only other person in earshot would join us if we asked."

As we finished eating, a loud buzz drifted up from the staircase. "Laundry," he said. "Back in a minute." He cleared the table and descended the steps.

I wandered back out onto the deck. This was a different world from my city apartment, and the fresh air was both relaxing and invigorating. I could see myself falling in love with this place and never wanting to go back. I laid down on the wicker sofa, propped my head on the cushioned armrest, and allowed the morning air to chill my naked skin.

Mike returned a few minutes later with the blanket from his bed. "I moved our clothes to the dryer, not that we'll need them till Monday," he said, grinning mischievously. Placing the blanket over the wicker sofa, he sat down, gesturing for me to join.

I happily complied, snuggling up close. I laid my head on his shoulder while gently running my fingers through the hair on his chest. Wrapping the blanket around us, we sat silently, watching the sunrise paint the western mountains in brilliant orange, transitioning slowly to daylight as it moved down the flanks.

Mike was not much for conversation. Not that he would hold his tongue when there was something that needed saying; he was simply at peace in silence.

A morning breeze whispered through the surrounding pines and the chill began to lift as my attention drifted from the scenery back to the man beside me. My right hand rested on Mike's warm chest, rising, and falling as his lungs drew each breath. I ran my fingers through his soft fur, pulling his focus. He closed his eyes, leaning his head back, losing himself in my touch.

He moaned softly and rolled his hips forward as I circled his firm nipples. Pushed up, the blanket on his lap betrayed his erection. I worked my hand down, caressing his skin with the lightest touch, gently tracing each contour. His body shook as I brushed his ticklish spots. Resting my fingers on his stomach, I followed the trail down to his groin, stopping against his hard dick.

Raising his head, he looked at me and grinned, removing the blanket.

I laid my head in his lap, burying my nose in his groin. Palming his dick, I pressed it to the side of my face and inhaled. The heat from his body intensified his scent, setting my brain on fire, sending me into a feeding frenzy. I ran my wet mouth up and down his long shaft, tasting his warm flesh.

Mike laid his head back and moaned softly.

I wanted more. Burying my face between his thighs, I tried to pull his balls into my mouth, but our position wouldn't allow it. Mike wanted me to have them, so he stood and guided me onto my back. He laid down on top with his face at my drooling dick and presented his to me.

Taking no time, I held his dick in my fist and pressed my lips to his tender scrotum, carefully pulling it into my mouth and caressing each testicle with my tongue. Drool ran down the sides of my mouth when I finally let them go.

Without warning, Mike plunged down, swallowing my cock in his throat.

"E-easy man, your mouth is my kryptonite," I stammered as I twitched uncontrollably. "I won't last long if you keep that up."

"No promises," he said with an evil grin. "Now get back to work."

"If you're going to play dirty, then so can I," I thought to myself. With a firm grip on his ass, I pulled him down, pinning his cock to my chest. Without warning I pried his cheeks open and buried my tongue in his tight ass.

"Holy Fuck!" he roared.

I shoved my face inside, slobbering like a bottle-fed calf. His ass bucked and twisted as my mouth worked him over. Losing focus on my dick, he dropped it, consumed by my tongue in his ass. He wanted more and pressed hard into my face trying to get me further inside.

Unsatisfied, he stood up and led me to the deck's edge where he turned and bent against the railing, presenting his ass to me while slowly stroking himself.

Spreading his cheeks with both hands, I shoved my face back in. He gasped as my tongue slid up and down the trench. Spitting, I let it run down to his balls, then licking up from there, lingering over his perineum.

He growled loudly as I circled the spot. He squirmed and twitched until I proceeded up, pushing in and around the tender pink flesh. He thrust and bucked against my face as I fucked him with my tongue, his low growl interrupted by a sharp gasp as I pressed three fingers inside.

Stretching his hole and teasing his prostate, saliva covered his ass and dripped from my chin as I removed my fingers and stood up. Spitting into my hand and wiping the excess from my chin, I smeared it onto my cock and pressed the head inside him. "Ready?" I asked.

Without words, he pressed back, roaring while skewering himself onto me.

I stood still as my full length slid inside him, wallowing in the feel of his flesh embracing my hard dick. Losing my need to torment him further, I slid my well lubricated cock out then back in, all the way to my balls. I began thrusting, varying the angle of each, searching for his sweet spot.

A sudden change in his growl, broken by a loud whimper let me find it. His manly image cracked a little as I gripped his shoulders and began stroking his prostate with every thrust.

His howls reverberated through the air as I plunged, quickening like a steam locomotive, accelerating down the tracks. My hips crashed into him, driving myself to his core. His cries grew louder, scattering birds and echoing through the valley. Sweat rolled from his arched back as he bucked against me.

Standing up and crying out, his cock erupted, firing through the railing and onto the ground below. Each spasm shook his body, clenching my dick and driving me over the edge. Wrapping my arms around his heaving chest, I roared and drove deep into his ass, holding there as my cock throbbed, unloading into his body. I was releasing the last of it when a whistle and applause rose up from the pasture below.

"Hey Joe!" Mike yelled while raising a gooey hand, "Come hang out with us when you're done."

I was speechless.

My softening dick slipped from Mike's ass as he turned around. His grin wide as he leaned in and kissed me. "That was fucking incredible," he said.

"That was... awkward," I replied.

Brief confusion clouded his face, then he understood. "You were incredible," he said as he kissed me again. "I guess that could have been a bit awkward for you. This next part may be too," he continued, smearing my cum as it ran down his leg. "Why don't you fill the bathtub while I take care of this."

Mike walked inside to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. Laughing, I followed him in. He was right, I would have been uncomfortable shitting in front of someone I had brought home and fucked.

Realizing this was my issue, not his, I relaxed and resolved to not let anything surprise me. There was a giant claw foot tub in the corner next to a pair of large, perpendicular windows; like all the others, they were naked, unobstructed views from within and without. I set the plug and started filling the tub. "Not big on privacy?" I asked.

"I'm extremely private. My home isn't this shop, it's the valley. Inside the gate I live as I please. Only people I can be myself with are welcome." He said this, gazing into my eyes and smiling.

My eyes watered as his words sunk in, understanding what it meant for me to be here with him. He was sharing with me his whole self, not what he shows to everyone else. I've never felt free to lower my shields like that. Always on guard, in fear of what others were thinking or of crossing some unseen line, my limited experience had taught me that others won't like what they see.

I was terrified, but his warmth and trust gave me the courage to be vulnerable with him. He had chosen to be himself with me, and right then, I decided I would do the same with him.

Mike finished, wiped, and flushed. Sliding into the tub, he gestured for me to join him.

"I need a few minutes with John," I said, smiling and nodding to the toilet.

With a second flush, I walked over to the tub and crawled in. I relaxed against his warm body as he wrapped his strong arms around me.

"I was born in this tub," he said softly.

I realized at that moment that my vow to not be surprised was a naive one.

"I recovered it after the flood. I think of my mom whenever I use it." I could hear the sadness in his voice. He picked up a bar of soap, lathering and smearing it over my chest, then set it back down. He rubbed with his strong hands, teasing my nipples then sliding them down over my stomach. He caressed my body, stopping short of my groin.

"Joe was checking on the herd, I'm sure he'll be up soon. Don't worry, he won't molest you, unless you ask nicely." He laughed, rinsing my chest, and grabbing the soap again. He rubbed it in his hands then set it back down. Reaching down between my legs he washed my inner thighs. Moving his hands to my cock, holding his left hand around the base and tugging outward with the right, he pulled on it like he was milking a cow. He washed my balls then cupped them gently in his hands. "I think you'll like him; he is a horny fucker so you may not have to ask nicely," he laughed.

A few minutes passed before he moved his hands to my back. Gently pushing me forward, he washed my back, massaging my shoulders and working methodically down, into the crack of my ass. I stood up as he progressed to my legs, stopping to fondle my balls.

Swapping places, I did the same for him, I kissed his neck while washing his chest and playing with his dick until it was half erect. After washing his ass, I teased it with a soapy finger. He sat back down and took a deep breath, relaxing himself against me. We were resting silently, soaking in the hot water, when a door opened and closed in the laundry room below.

"Joe, up here, and get comfortable," Mike hollered as he stood, picking up a towel while offering a second to me. Taking it, I followed him out of the tub. Mike pulled the plug and the water gurgled noisily as it rushed down the drain.

"So, you finally gave it up--was that the first?" Joe asked as he shuffled about below. His voice was deep and warm, like someone on the radio but without affectation.

"Second," Mike said, smiling at me. He finished drying off and hung up his towel. I considered covering myself until Joe came up the stairs naked, his giant cock swinging between thick muscular thighs.

The way Mike had spoken about him, I had guessed Joe was much older. Joe looked the same age, if not a bit younger. Joe had dark brown hair with hints of gray in all the right places. His skin tan, not like a farmer, but every inch of his visible skin. Short hair on his head continued down, expanding over his square jaw, above his lip and over his chin. His hypnotic blue eyes and warm smile left me temporarily speechless.

Joe's body was built larger and broader than Mike with naturally defined muscles, proportioned from a life of honest labor.

Then there was, of course, his huge dick. Semi soft, it was now a good eight inches. Like Mike's it was cut and hung down between furry muscular legs.

I grinned stupidly as we took in the sight of each other's naked bodies. Feeling my face flush, I shifted my gaze, turning to Mike. "Not surprised you could swallow me whole if you trained on that monster," I said grinning.

They both laughed as Joe twisted his hips, swinging his cock, making it slap his naked thighs. Joe relaxed into Mike's old recliner, leaning back, and raising the footrest.

Mike pulled three beers from the fridge, opening them he passed one to me and a second to Joe. Mike took a seat at one end of his small sofa as I took the other.

"So, where did you meet?" Joe asked, turning to me with a smile.

"Work," I said.

"So, he's the one?" he asked, turning back to Mike with a questioning grin.

Mike just nodded, taking a drink, and saying nothing.

I searched both of their faces, waiting for more context. Still, they stayed silent. "Spill it!" I said, as they both broke into laughter.

Joe took a drink, then explained. "Last year Mike told me about some new kid at the shop. Every time he talked about you his dick would get hard. After months of bringing you up in nearly every conversation, I told him to do something about it. I'd given it up as a lost cause."

Mike cleared his throat and picked up the story. "I wasn't sure if men were your thing. If I'd known just removing my shirt was all it took to find out, I'd have done it the day you were hired." He looked at me with his sexiest smile.

"So, he was your second, who was your first?" Joe asked, looking at Mike and grinning.

"Him," Mike said, nodding at me. "Last Thursday, in the cab of seventy-eight," referring to the truck's unit number.

"You know, I've offered several times. He always gave me some shit about us being cousins or this thing tearing him up," he said, shaking his enormous cock.

"You can be an asshole sometimes, you know that Joe," Mike said glaring at him. "I didn't want to scare him off."

I grew up in a religious household, one without love and where closed lips and hypocrisy ruled. Despite our words, my family was no stranger to unmentionable things. I've been able to leave so many of them behind me. Kissing cousins was one I'd never considered. I smiled as I realized this was no issue, even if it were, I'm nobody's judge.

I got up and straddled Mike's warm lap, bending down, I kissed his lips. I could see Joe staring at my ass, smiling broadly as he fingered his monster. "You're going to have to work a lot harder to scare me away," I said, planting another kiss on his lips while grinding my dick against his. It twitched and grew hard. I slowly dismounted and returned to my seat as Mike's prick stood proudly from his lap.

12