Standing Ovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat in thought for a short while, then stood up and wandered out onto the deck. I was standing to follow when Joe lifted his hand, gesturing for me to hold back. He fixed his eyes on mine, with wonder as he spoke. "He's never opened up to anyone like this before. When the flood took his mother, I was here for him, but he's always been guarded. He isn't with you." He continued, his eyes watering. "Please don't hurt him."

Joe's words and his eyes brought new clarity. I ordered my thoughts and absorbed the part about Mike's mother. Looking back into Joe's eyes I answered him. "I don't know where this thing is going, but I promise I'll do everything I can to keep that from happening."

Joe smiled. "Oh, if he hasn't mentioned his mother, please don't until he does." Raising his voice, he continued, "and by all means keep fucking the shit out of him, I love hearing that manly fucker squeal like a stuck pig."

"Fuck You!" Mike hollered from outside.

"That offer expired years ago lover-boy," Joe teased back.

Laughing, Joe and I stood up and walked out onto the deck. "Isn't that a sexy ass?" I asked as I pointed to Mike, hunched over, leaning on the railing.

"Yes, it is," he said as he focused on mine, walking a few steps behind me.

We joined Mike at the railing, flanking him on either side as I palmed his left ass cheek. Joe, taking the cue, did the same to his right.

"You alright?" I asked, searching his eyes.

He turned to me, held my face in his hands and kissed me. "More than ever," he said. Then turning to Joe, he asked "You up for a hike?"

"I need to secure the gates and grab a few things. Let's meet at my place in an hour."

"We'll be there," Mike replied, adding, "take my 4-wheeler," as Joe walked inside and down the stairs.

Mike moved behind me, holding my body against his. We stood, embracing as Joe started the engine and rode down into the valley. He dismounted and went about securing the gates, in nothing but his hat, boots, and leather chaps.

12