All Comments on 'Standing Strong Forever'

by WFEATHER

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
125 rating!!!

Super story - very well written. The story was so good that I didn't even notice any spelling or grammar errors if there were any. Please consider a follow up story when they are at college and able to continue their loving relationship. I would hope they figure out a way to be together forever.

cacowboy48cacowboy48almost 15 years ago
Totally awesome story...

This was a very touching and sensual story and it had my attension all the way through, finding it hard to put it down. Will there be further adventures of these two as they head home and back to college together? You do write an awsome story.

swsidloswsidloalmost 15 years ago
Very well done!

Please dont let this be the end of it - find a way to keep these 2 toghether!

Definetly well written and at times touching! Thanks for a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
got to be more soon

yes love it. I think the parents should help them with a 2 bedroom apartment, near the campus {mmmmmmmmmm m}to sharel

also, one more stop just a mile from home so they do it again. or let her give him some head on the road,LOL

as other you wrote, GREAT job

WFEATHERWFEATHERover 14 years agoAuthor
Author Comment

I rarely comment on my own entries here, but given the public and especially the private feedback I have received about this particular story, I thought I would note here that a sequel is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The best.

What more can be said? I'm going to read the next part now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
All these stories

And yet you still don't know the difference between lay and lie.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
First paragraph.....

Is fucking boring. Sorry, no hook, nothing that got me interested. Just fucking horrible. Why are you allowed to publish on here?

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
@Lo_Pan

Lets see,maybe because the rest of the story is better than the first paragraph,so try to read more than the first three lines!

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago

duh why aint no comments for this story?

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago

near perfect except sibling scared of other people finding out their relationship even as far as 12 hrs drive. they acted like they were kids of US president and every one would know them, if you try to correct this mistake i think u will have to re write whole story.

naolsnaolsover 8 years ago
Best Couple Ever!!!!! More of this Monokini Couple please....

I love this and the "Return to the Cabinettes". I really want to see them enacting a few more of their fantasies - S&M, get their own place, etc. Please put this story & the sequel together too please so it's easier to know that there's a sequel. I so am I love with this two. *sigh* You wrote these characters so well. I'm glad I found them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best story i've ever read.

Im not talking just about erotica either. This, from the characters to the plot to the ending and all the fun in between.

tldr ; Best fucking story ive ever read. Mad props.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magnificent

Truly magnificent would have liked another chapter on how they made a life together and how they dealt with parents as we did.Our relationship is life long but caused a lot of problems and how they dealt with it would have added to this incredible well written story.Society says it's wrong but My and my sisters lifelong commitment to each other is far stronger than any other relationship we have seen in family or friends.They say that children from incest are damaged but we have had two beautiful girls and they were perfect.We got medical help and Doctors told it's not as risky as it's portrayed.My brother reported us to police and we were interviewed under caution but they were happy there was no undue influence and told us to move away where no one knew us and actually wished us well.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
one of my favorite storys ever!

i know you haven't written in a while, but this story is very good. one of my favorites. it would be great if you'd write a sequel. please??!! and thanks for the sexy, erotic, loving story.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 6 years ago
Very, very good story

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It was slow and full of love, a pleasure to read.

The only thing I didn't like was the level of paranoia exhibited by Misty's brother Thom at the campsite. I didn't understand why he was so paranoid about them being loving towards each other when out in public. They were miles from where they lived and very unlikely to ever encounter anyone they knew. Why didn't they just introduce themselves as husband and wife to people at the campsite?

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
So far ...

In all your writings I have not seen one this beautiful. As always your technique speaks for itself, I felt the characters come alive as I read. I only wish you had made Thom a little more carefree in his thoughts and actions while they were camping. His paranoia of societies constraints, while really viable, we're a bit excessive. I can't wait to read more of this young couple. Thank you Sir :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story. I hope to read more.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

I found this to be too slow and sparse on the erotic things. Despite his sister's willing submission on the drive in, there was no real follow up to it. He was also away to paranoid and uptight about people hearing them. They were over two days drive from home, the paranoia was uncalled for. The writing was good, but ultimately, the payoff was lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As others have noted, Thom's paranoia was unwarranted.

Also the gag and the bite on the breast seemed really out of step with the love story between these siblings. This is not a BDSM story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous