All Comments on 'Stanley Steamer Ch. 01: Jeri & Friends'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
prop69prop69over 5 years ago
What a people story of cousins and friends with benefits.

I gave you a five because I want you to have another chapter.

I want Jen and Stan to move in together as room mates and long time lovers and get married. Adding the Mari and Lorna as lovers for all would be a beautiful addition.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

Loved the entire idea.

Wish Stan and Jeri would get together. Love to see them Marry and have weekend parties with Lorna and Mari. I see no problem with cousins.

What a dream ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow....It was as if the author knew Howard Hughes

The steamcar that was going 140mph was in a Doble 3ton limo with 3 girls South of Dallas.They were running what we now call 2lane farm to market road.The state troopers said all they could hear were the tires and wind whistling off the lugguage rack.Many of the Hollywood exotics were hardpress to keep up with Howard.Like many of the Hollywood types he got around with the girls and a cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I WANT!

I WANT that car!!! 😉

And I’d gladly take Jeri too..............

Well written, almost lyrical....

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's comment

@Anon: I had not heard the Howard Hughes story but with a Doble steamer, I would not doubt it at all. Doble built the world's best automobiles but failed financially.

@prop69: I see this as a finished 3-part series. But I have in mind one or more sequel series, maybe Steamer Gold (after a pub in Petaluma) ranging up US 395 to Reno with stops at gold mines; or Rancho Relaxo, still based around Yucca Valley, with Jeri, Babs, Lorna, and who knows else involved. I might work a datura hallucination in there.

I am gratified by the positive response to this series; My thanks to you all.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 5 years agoAuthor
coming soon

The original series was 3 chapters but you want MORE! Chapters 4 and 5 will be up very soon, with much incest and group fucking. Enjoy!

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 4 years ago

Funny stuff!++ 5 stars.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Still the me of my faves..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES