Stanley Steamer Ch. 08: Pam & Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan sat beside Pam. They held hands. Their mother knelt between his thighs. She took his soggy, exhausted cock in her hands as if praying or rolling a cigar. She sniffed and licked her hands. Then she held him in a fist and sucked him into her mouth. She took him fully; her nose was deep in his thick, dark, wet pubic hair. She sucked for some time and then sat back, still holding him.

She looked closely at his cock and slapped it, not hard. He winced. She stood.

"Go back to bed, children. I will see you in the morning."

"Not so fast, Mom," Stan said, taking her hand and pulling her to the bed. She squirmed but he positioned her head on a pillow and opened her legs.

"All those years when you were not there. All those years when we barely felt you, smelled you, never tasted you. Now you're here, and we're here, and we can finally learn about you, the real you, the you inside. Jeri, what does your aunt taste like?"

Jeri laid on her belly with her face in Ursula's grotto. She sniffed and licked, longer than Ursula had inspected her. She rolled away.

"She tastes familiar. Pam, what do you think?"

Pam faced her mother's pussy. She looked at Jeri.

"I love you, cuz. I only lick you. But now, forgive me."

I found later that Pam had also gone down on Jeri's mother, her aunt Terri. But that was okay - she was family. Pam only slurped family pussy.

Pam slowly kissed her mother's inner thighs. She licked up her slit from taint to clit. Her tongue dove in. She probed for some time and then surfaced, her face shiny wet.

"I know that flavor. Stan, do you know this taste?" Sister kissed brother.

Ursula's son took her daughter's place. His tongue explored her birth canal and its carnal vicinity. He took even longer than Jeri or Pam. Ursula was squeezing her tits. But Stan sat up before his mother gained satisfaction.

"Yes, it's genetic. You can go now, Mom."

Ursula groaned in frustration. She lay still for a minute and then climbed from the bed. I ducked out of sight around a corner. She did not look about when she left Stan's big bedroom for Pam's room across the hall.

I returned to eavesdrop. Stan, Pam, and Jeri huddled together, talking quietly. I heard none of their words. I saw their hands stroking their bodies. They lay down, Stan sandwiched between Jeri and Pam. I stole back into darkness.

I did not think I wanted to share a not-large bed with Kaylee after what I had seen and heard. I feared I would attack my roommate, or myself with her by me. No, Kaylee and I kissed but no more. I thought to find a light cover and take to the comfy sofa in the greatroom. I could masturbate myself to sleep.

I heard soft footsteps in the hall. Lorna's unmistakable figure drifted into Stan's bedroom. Did I want to witness more? No - I had better get some sleep.

===== TO SATURDAY =====

I dreamt but I remembered little. I dreamt of bodies touching mine, of mouths, cocks, cunts, hands, taut thighs, tight bellies, all on anonymous, faceless forms. Not my parents or sisters or brothers, or I hope not.

I awoke to light kisses on my face and soft hands on my covered boobs. My eyes opened to look into Ursula's in the room's near darless. A wider glance showed she was naked. She uncovered me and kissed my breasts. Fondling me gently, she captured my eyes.

"Are you lonely out here, Nikki? Would you share my bed? I am lonely. I would like to pleasure you. I ask nothing of you, only whatever you are willing to give. Will you give me your mouth?"

Her lips met mine. My tongue reached for hers. I guess my answer was 'yes'.

Ursula's mouth returned to my breasts. Her fingers stroked my pussy, tickled my pubes, parted my labia, and slowly sank in. Oh fuck, I was wet!

Something made me say, "I'm so wet. You want to lick me dry?"

Ursula laughed in my boob. Her finger dove deeper. Oh fuck. And I am not gay.

Ursula took me to Pam's room and closed the door. I lay on Pam's bed. Pam's mother lay beside me and kissed my mouth, my throat, my breasts, oh so slow and soft, and back to my mouth. I returned her kisses. She felt me. I felt her amazing body with my hands, and her mouth with my own.

She moved between my thighs. Her mouth worked magic on me for half the night. I tried not to moan too loudly.

I am not gay. I am not even bi. I do not go down on women. But I kissed Ursula's mouth and breasts, and I moved fingers on and into her, stroked her inside and outside, caressed her arms, legs, torso, and head, bit her neck, and continued stroking. The thought came: I am finger-fucking Stan's mother. I do not do this with other women. I am not gay.

=====

Roadrummer-foot clatter on a steel shed roof in the boulder-sheltered compound announced the dawn. I awoke naked in bed with Stan's mother. I had to pee. I did not disturb her deep breathing when I snuck to the hall bathroom.

Kaylee was already there, peeing in the toilet, not the shower. That was a group ritual, I guess. She dried and pulled up her lemon panties when she stood. My knickers and other clothes were around somewhere. I did not know the daily dress code here.

"Sleep well?" Kaylee asked. Her expression was only mildly quizzical. I am not sure what my answering smile looked like.

"It was different," I said, "but I feel pretty refreshed now."

Mari came through the bathroom door. Lorna followed. Maybe she had not spent the night with the incestuous trio. Both were naked.

"Make way, make way!" Mari called. "This room is too small for socializing. Step aside or face the tide!" She pushed her way to the toilet, sat, and waterfalled. Or is that waterfell?.

Lorna squirmed and looked wistfully at the two-person shower. "I can't wait." She stepped inside, and drained a strong stream.

Ursula joined us. She was naked and radiantly superb. She must still train. Kaylee and I keep fit by jogging and isometrics. We are nowhere in her class.

Ursula patted my ass and then looked at Lorna slightly squatting. "Make room!" She took to the shower and drained herself. Lorna waited till she finished to aim the hose nozzle at their feet. I offered a towel to share for foot-drying.

Ursula asked, "What is usual morning attire at Rancho Relaxo?"

Lorna answered, "Stan likes to watch naked women. He says we inspire him. We'll glow more as our pregnancies advance and he'll be inspired even more. Eventually he'll explode with inspiration. The world will be doomed. But here, the only dress code is: No outside footwear in the house. There are sandals by the doors if you go outside. Inside, it's socks or barefoot."

She was barefoot. Totally.

Kaylee thought briefly and lost her panties. "I don't want to be overdressed."

Five buck-naked women in a two-person bathroom were a bit crowded. Ursula made it even more intimate.

"You are my son's women," she said. It was not a question. She looked intent. "Those that aren't related to him. I want to wish you all good morning. Good morning, Lorna." She held the Viking goddess and kissed her mouth firmly.

"Mariana, good morning." The Latina's tongue danced with hers.

"Kaylee, top of the day to you." Kaylee was not too reluctant.

"And Nikki..." Her voice trailed off. I took her head in my hands and kissed her. Not long. Not hard. But firm.

I looked around. "How do we clean up? Take turns at the sink? Draw straws? I usually do my morning ablutions alone."

We worked out a plan. You do not need to know it.

=====

Five naked women drifted into the open kitchen where naked Stan was already preparing breakfast, aided by naked Jeri and Pam. Ursula touched her skyclad kinwomen. She still looked intent.

"Good morning, daughter." She kissed Pam firmly.

"Good morning, niece." Jeri took her tongue in stride.

She turned to her boy. "You are a son of a bitch." She grabbed his head and forced her tongue down his throat. She took her mouth away. "This bitch." She resumed her face rape. Then she pushed him away. "My son."

He pulled her back. "I am the son of this vicious bitch but I was never her son. I am the virtual son of a real bitch." He sucked her breasts brutally, then her mouth, then her throat. He sucked hard. He left a fat hickey when he stopped. The purple mark darkened.

He held her face, slapped her gently, and released her.

"Are you okay with chicken burritos for breakfast, Mom? My pollo asado is reputedly pretty good."

She slapped him back. "Whole beans, not that refried frijoles crap. And no fried plantains on the side. I want a real banana, and yogurt. And put a good dose of tequila in the coffee. I have pains to kill."

She slapped him again. "You're the biggest pain now." She knelt and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked her son's penis for a few seconds, spat him out, stood, and slapped him again, harder. "You son of a bitch." She turned away. Her breasts were firm. Her nipples were stiff.

This promised to be an interesting day.

=====

Stan had promised music this morning. My harmonium was already in the greatroom's music corner. Stan sat at it and played. He knew its quirks!

"Well, I had an assignment in Calcutta awhile back, and I had time to kill, so I saw this guy, and he showed me some stuff..."

He played Western orchestral chords. More Bach cantatas! Kaylee and I sang the duets, swirling or brutal or didactic or ethereal. We sounded good. No, we sounded fucking fabulous! Stan's magic tied us together as a single creature with teamed voices. I was part of that creature. No matter what Stan did or who he fucked, he was part of me, of us. It was not love, but more than that.

Stan sat on a swivel stool at the harmonium while Kaylee and I stood and sang. Jeri and Pam nestled together in one comfy club chair during our session. Ursula sat with Lorna and Mari on the impossibly lush couch. None of us were clothed. The mugs of mezcal-laced mocha were sipped slowly.

Lorna was most impressed. "How long have you guys been rehearsing this?"

"This is the first time we ever played this music together," Kaylee said. "We never even planned what to play. Stan plays or sings an introductory line. We know the piece because we are trained singers. We trained on much of the Western canon. We sing jazz too. But right here, right now, we're just winging it classically, and it works. It's worked since the very beginning."

Kaylee turned Stan on his swivel stool to face her. He faced her muff, actually, but not for long. She straddled him and sat on his lap. She held his mouth to hers and delivered a long, soulful kiss. She held his head away.

"This guy is empathic and telepathic on levels I can't begin to understand," she said. "That's why I'm here. That's why Nikki is here." I shivered. She was right.

She smiled. "It doesn't hurt that he fucks pretty nice."

She bit his nose. "Yeah. And his thick cock is hard right now. And I am wet."

I saw my roommate pick herself up, open his thighs, guide him into her, and lower onto him, sighing, wiggling.

Her arms wrapped around his neck. "That's why we're here." She kissed him.

Ursula stood from the couch. "You son of a bitch. What's your WiFi password? I have to look up something on my laptop."

Stan said a word. Ursula trod to her room, Pam's room. Kaylee continued her tantric fuck. She quivered and moaned loudly just as Ursula returned dressed in her skintight red leathers and carrying her ankle boots.

"I'm going to town for lunch and things. I'll see you in a few hours. Don't catch diseases." She donned her boots at the front door and stomped off.

Kaylee left Stan's lap. "My turn," I said, "if there's anything left for me."

There was, and it was thick, long, and wet. The others watched me fuck myself on Stan. I did not care who saw what. Stan was inside me.

=====

The day was not all sex and music. There was lunch, too. And whispered speculations about Ursula's mind, motives, and inner demons. Nothing clear emerged, even after Kaylee asked an obvious question over lunch of cheap wine and thrown-together sandwiches.

"Does you mom live with your dad? Where does he fit in?"

He looked first at Pam and Jeri. "You know how wild aunt Terri was and is." He looked at the rest of us. "Her little sister Ursi was even wilder. She swam like a fish since she was little and was always competitive. Even when she got knocked up too young by someone - Dad married her because it might have been him and he was nutz then anyway - even then, she still competed. Pam and I were only speedbumps on her race to the top. She was an Olympics candidate but never quite made the team. She's great but not perfect. That's always pissed her off.

"Dad was a teenaged anarchist musician who got into an early wave of microcomputers. He wrote some killer software and was bought out by Microsoft for way too much. He bought a chunk of an island in Puget Sound - that's where Pam and I grew up, where he raised us while Mom was off at swim meets. Now he never leaves the island. Never ever. That drives her crazy, too.

"Dad is the rock," Pam said. "Mom is the storm wave that beats against him and his barnacles. Something like that."

So Ursula's inner demons prod her. Good thing she is not in politics. If she was in charge after the 9=11 crap last year, the world would be cinders now.

The rest of us were in the horse trough in mid-afternoon for Ursula's return. She parked, walked to us, stripped, and slid in the water. She held Jeri's head and played tonsil-tag with her niece, then turned to Pam for the same, but longer, and without a word said. Then she held Stan's head, nose to nose.

"I thought I knew why I was here. I was wrong. But now I know why. Come with me, son." She reached underwater to tug his hand. He stood and dragged her upright instead, taking control.

"You think you know why you're here, Mom? Let's find out. Let's all find out. Let's have an expedition of discovery, ladies. Everyone into the house."

He pulled her over and out of the warm water. He slid into waiting sandals. She reached for her boots.

"Nope. You can't walk barefoot on gravel? I'll carry you."

He slung his dripping naked mother over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. She knew better than to struggle and be dropped. He carried her slowly to the kitchen door. The rest of us followed like ducklings. We were mostly air-dry by the time the door closed on the last of us.

Stan wiped a towel over his and Ursula's heads, and then Pam's.

"Mom, Sis, come on. We have a little exploring to do. With watchers." He tugged them to his bedroom. The rest trailed them with only muted whispers.

"You thought you came here to control us, one way or another. You've tried a couple ways already, even to your little sex game last night. Didn't work, hey? So now you're here to fuck us into submission, hey? Nope. Now we'll reset your goal. It's not to take control any more. It's to make amends, to atone for the last few lost decades. And to become a new person. A respectful person."

He turned. "I love you, Pam. Please nurse on Mom with me."

Pam smiled. "You're a bad boy, Bro."

She sucked a nipple. Stan took the other. Neither reached for their mother's groin. Ursula's hickey had not lightened; it stood dark as a wound against her neck. She groaned. Stan pulled away.

"I love you, Pam. Mom, we are going to nurse Pam now. Her breasts are extra sensitive because pregnant. She'll love this."

Mother and son suckled her daughter, his sister. They nursed her to breathy weakness. She held their mouths to her breasts and moaned for several minutes. She finally pushed them away.

"Enough, enough," Pam said. "And now, little brother?" Her eyes were wild.

"Soon. It's my turn now. You sucked me last night and this morning, Mom. You're going to suck me longer now, aren't you? In front of watchers."

He reclined against the bed's padded backboard, pillowed for a good view. He spread his legs. Ursula seemed dazed. She crawled forward like a puppet. She took his cock in her hands. She looked into his face and down at his dickhead, sighed, and slurped him. Her breasts swung as she pumped him in and out of her mouth for minutes, long minutes. Drool pooled at the corners of her lips.

Stan stopped her pumping.

"Okay with that. Let's see how far you can open your throat and swallow me. You have world-class breath control. Use it. How deep can you go?"

I could not see the expression on her face. I saw her head descend on his cock. All of us standing or sitting to watch moved for a clear view.

I saw her lips press against his pubes so I knew his dickhead must be tickling her epiglottis. Her throat bulged. She held that position for a long, long time. Then she pulled him out of her throat, out of her mouth, gasping, dripping, strands of saliva trailing from his cock. She said nothing but went to suck him again. He stopped her.

"That was fun. Now we turn the page. Pam, please come here."

His sister lay beside him with their mother still between his spread knees. The siblings kissed. Stan rolled aside.

'Take my place here. Yeah, pinch Mom's head between your knees. Lift your ass, Mom. Yeah, like that."

Stan knelt behind his mother's tight butt. He aimed his engorged penis into his mother's open vagina and entered, very slowly. Ursula barely shivered. He pushed his mother's face into her daughter's delta.

"You think you know what happens now? It's not quite like you expect," Stan said between slow strokes. "Yeah, I'm fucking you like a dog because I'm the son of a bitch. And you're lapping at Pam's pussy like a thirsty puppy because you never did her right." Another long, slow insertion and extraction.

"But here's the trick, Mom. I am barely fucking you. You know that my cock is inside you but you won't know what it's doing because it isn't doing much. You will lick Pam very very nicely until she screams my name. That is when you will discover my cock."

Another lethargic in-out. Ursula's face was buried but I knew from last night just what her tongue and lips could do. Stan held his mother's hips. Ursula held her daughter's butt. Pam held her own boobs. Her face contorted.

I looked at us unrelated women witnessing this. We all fingered ourselves. The scenario's players wriggled in front of us. We wriggled too.

Pam groaned. Her legs tightened. Her back arched. She screamed. Wordless at first, only garbled vowels, but then her lips worked. "OH! STAN! OH FUCK! MOM! STAN! OH STAN!"

She writhed under her mother's oral onslaught. Her straining hands held her mother's mouth tight against her pulsing pussy. Again she screamed, "STAN!"

She pushed her mother's head from her tired groin. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, Mom." Ursula rested her cheek on her daughter's thigh.

"See Mom, you're just like your sister, fucking your kids. Fun ain't it?"

"Now for the next part," Stan said. He pulled his steel-hard cock from his mother. "Roll over, Mom." She lay beside her daughter on her back, her legs wide. "Yeah, like that." He slid his cock back inside her but stayed upright.

"Jeri, come sit on your aunt's face. Pretend she's your sister-in-law with a bleach job." I found later that Sharli was a black woman. "Pretend I'm your brother. You've done this a lot." A lot? Woah!

Smiling Jeri straddled Ursula's head and dropped her pussy to her aunt's extended tongue. That tongue, and Stan's kisses and fingers, apparently felt good to Jeri. She groaned and gasped. Stan fucked faster into his mom. He took his lips from Jeri's to say, "Get ready for the blowout." He kissed Neri harder.

Stan pounded into his mother now. Jeri wailed on her tongue. Stan spasmed, licked his thumb, and reached down. He shoved that thumb up Ursula's ass.

Ursula's scream was drowned in her niece's pussy. Stan visibly came madly, his cock undoubtedly clenched by Ursula's throbbing love tunnel. He must have pumped a liter of sperm into his mother.