Stanley Steamer Ch. 08: Pam & Nikki

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan and Jeri kissed and dismounted. Ursula rolled onto her belly and held a pillow to her face. Stan pulled the pillow away and slapped his mother's well-muscled ass.

"Nice going, Mom. Now you're going to let all these ladies put their pussies to your face while you lick them to satisfaction. Because that's your place in the order now. Because you're still atoning. Lorna, Mom will be real nice to you. Come and get it."

I think we witnesses were all dazed. But immensely aroused, too. We looked at each other and smiled. Our smiles were not nice. Lorna spread on the bed.

"My clit is real tender," Lorna said, pulling Ursula's head between her thighs. "Slow and gentle, that's how to do it. Let's see if you're as good as Stan."

We and Stan watched as Ursula adequately pleasured Lorna, then Kaylee, then Mariana, and then me. I think she took extra care of me.

Watchers (me too) stood or sat or hugged, whispered comments and questions. I just lay still when Ursula sent me into orgasmic bliss again. She sat up in the bed. Her face was quite wet. She wiped off on a pillow. That probably mean a laundry run in the morning.

"So, is my mouth as good as Stan's? Am *I* as good as Stan? And Stan, are you really a man?" He had just pumped her full of sperm. What was she getting at?

"You know what I did today? I hit a bar in Yucca Valley. I found an off-duty Marine from the Twentynine Palms base. I took him to my car in the parking lot. I pulled down my pants and bent over; I leaned into the passenger seat. He got behind me and fucked me. He fucked me a long time, and every time he came, I held him inside me, I squeezed my cunt muscles and got him hard again, and he fucked me again and again. But he was young and vigorous. So was his buddy who came by in time to fuck me a few tims too. Yes, son, you filled your mother with cum, but you got sloppy thirds." She was defiant.

Mariana gasped and then giggled. I stared at her. She laughed.

"Oh auntie Ursi, did your big sister Terri tell you her own condition? After the party at the pool with Stan and Larry and Farad that Jeri told me about."

Ursula looked perplexed.

"She missed her period," Mariana said. "Forty-eight and and she's pregnant. You're just two years younger. Something funny happens when Stan fucks women other guys just fucked. Lorna and some of her crew, and me, and our friend Babs, and Jeri and Pam, and now Terri, we're all on The Pill, and now we're all pregnant after a fuckfest with Stan and other guys. He may expect calls from other women, too."

Later I heard of Anathea and Lazlo, and Tina and Frieda, and the Uruguayan anthropologists. But now, Mariana looked at Kaylee and me.

"How about you guys?"

I said, "We haven't fucked any guys but Stan since before we met him when he rescued you and Lorna. That's when you got preggers, right? Stan fucked you before the party and then you pulled a train. Stan got there first."

Mariana nodded. "I have a theory. Everyone says it's stupid. I call it "fighting sperm." If Stan's sperms meet wigglers with other guys' DNA, his go into hyperdrive and shoot past all barriers. Nature doesn't work that way, huh? But I see what happens, I put the pieces together, and they form a picture. I'm not saying it's magic or anything. But get back to us in a month or so, okay?

Ursula did not look happy.

"Mom, you may have a lot to look forward to," Stan said. "You can learn to be a real mother. I'll add a room for you here and you can be senior wife. Don't bother with a DNA test. If the kids are mine or the Marines', you're welcome here. Your new kid or kids can grow up with Pam's and Jeri's, and Lorna's on weekends and Mari's midweek, and maybe Anathea's if she gets in touch."

Ursula looked even less happy.

"But we're sticky and stinky now and my shower is pretty big. I think we can squeeze in. We're all friends. Want to get clean, Mom?" He extended a hand.

Eight naked people in a six-person shower made for a friendly situation indeed. Foamy shampoo was rubbed deeply into scalps. Pits, groins, tits, and butts were carefully washed, rinsed, and tasted. Ursula accepted being rubbed-down by fourteen hands at once. Fingers seemed to have slipped into her vagina and anus but she only twitched. Her self-control was amazing.

Everybody toweled everybody else. Eight naked adults drifted to the greatroom, to chairs and sofas, to conversation. Stan started toward the kitchen area. Ursula took his arm to stop him. He turned to her. "Yes, Mom?"

She slapped his face, hard. Then the other side.

"You son of a bitch! You goddam son of a goddam bitch!"

Then she threw herself against him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him as if her life depended on that kiss. Maybe it did.

"I can't stay tonight," Ursula said when she pulled her lips from Stan. "I have a swim meet, what they call the 'vintage circuit', and I've a flight to catch. But first I need to say aloha to my children. Pam, please forgive me, or start to, or pretend to. I want to see my grandchildren. Can I kiss you goodbye?"

"Let's do it this way, Mom."

Pam, slightly taller and somewhat curvier than her mother, gathered her in her arms. They soul-kissed. Pam bent to suck Ursula's sleek breasts and then returned to her mouth. Ursula sucked her daughter's firm boobs and then pushed her back into a soft club chair.

"No, Pamela, it's this way."

Ursula opened those creamy thighs and kissed her daughter's lower lips. Her hands stroked Pam's taut belly and breasts. Pam's hands held her mother's head in place, just as I had held Ursula before dawn.

Was Pam's loud moan a signifier of her mother's love?

Ursula moved up to kiss her daughter with her wet face.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I really am." They arm-wrapped and kissed. "I'll try to be a better grandmother than I was a mother."

Pam did not cry but her face was soft.

"Don't be gone so much, Mom." They kissed again.

Stan watched, leaning against the nearby sofa's back, above where Jeri sat between Lorna and Mariana. This all started with the three friends asking Stan's help, I heard. Kaylee and I were part of this now. Whatever 'this' is.

Ursula looked to her son. "Stanley, can I have a goodbye fuck, a REAL fuck, face to face and everything?"

She sounded desperate. "Here, let me get you started." She fell to her knees and inhaled his thick, halfway-there cock. He stiffened in her mouth.

"Sure thing, Mom, since you asked so nice and everything." He pulled up upright and then threw her over his shoulder in another fireman's carry. He dropped her on the sweat-stained sheet of his big bed. She opened her thighs. He laid on her and penetrated. She moaned. His mouth took hers. Her arms and legs wrapped around him. They fucked. You know the rhythm - slow, then faster, then slow again, then faster, and faster, almost forever. Then her loud groan, and his grunting low roar - and he again filled his faulty mother's willing womb with live, hot, fertile spermatozoa.

Her mouth dropped from his.

"You fucking son of a bitch," I heard her whisper.

She kissed him and then pushed him off. She stood and looked at us, at him.

"I am not going to shower again. I won't even wipe off. I want to keep you in me, son. I want to feel and smell you. I want everyone around me to smell you on me, in me. You'll dissolve when I hit the water next. Until the, I've got you."

She left to fetch her clothes. She returned in her skintight red leathers and black ankle boots. Her leathers showed a damp cameltoe. She went to her standing naked son. She held his chin.

"I'll be in touch, you son of a bitch."

Her slap was gentle. She turned and left. The greatroom was quiet.

Jeri came to embrace Stan. "Mari and I have to leave, too. She has the Saturday night shift and I'm her ride. We have to say goodbye. You're fucked-out at the moment." He started to protest but she rubbed his cheek. "But maybe you can lick us bye-bye? Make room, Lorna. You'll have him later."

Lorna stood from the couch. Jeri sat next to Mariana, her thigh on the Latina's, their legs spread. Double pussy access! Stan knelt, licked one pussy awhile, then the other - you know the story. The girls kissed and fondled while Stan did them both, his tongue in one cunt, his hand on the other, and then switch.

Girls? Kaylee and I were the youngest here. But we are all just girls inside.

Lorna bent over the sofa back to feed her dazzling dumplings to her friends. I thought, "Why not?" Kaylee and I were in the soft loveseat, innocently holding knees. I stood, snuck behind Lorna, slid two fingers into the pussy I knew was wet, and rubbed her mons veneris with my other hand. She moaned.

Jeri and Mariana moaned louder, and then much louder. Pam had taken my place in the loveseat beside Kaylee. Their thigh-handling grew less innocent as they watched.

Jeri pushed her cousin away. "I'm done! Finish Mari." Stan followed orders and then helped them stand. Both wobbled in his embrace.

"I've got to get Mari to work now," Jeri said. "But I'll beck tomorrow with the rest of my stuff. I start at the new Yucca Valley branch studio on Monday. Life will be much better then. I'll be here every night! Unless the studio has me busy - some sessions can run pretty long. You and Pam! Oh ghod!"

Jeri pulled her lovely cousin away from my pretty roommate. Jeri and Kalee kissed like hungry lovers. Then she pulled away.

"Gotta put some clothes on now, dammit. This is the worst part." Jeri and Mariana left naked for their room and returned only slightly less naked in bikini tops and short-shorts. They hugged and kissed us remaining nudists, donned sandals at the front door, and left.

"I don't have to leave for my ambulance shift for a few hours," Pam said. She stood next to her brother, arms around each others' waists. "But why don't you be nice to our guests while I make dinner?" She rubbed Stan's cock.

He rubbed her muff. "Better yet, why don't we BOTH be nice to them, like Lorna and I were the ladies? Then I'll be real nice to you. THEN we can cook."

Kaylee and I exchanged grins and hums of approval. We took to the sofa, her thigh on mine. Pam fed us each a nipple to suck while Stan tended to our twats. It was fun, especially with her hands on our boobs and hers in our mouths. WOW! did we cum!

Stan stood and ordered, "Nobody move." He stood behind Pam, us still suckling, and fucked into his big sister. WOW! did she cum! Him too.

"Now I *am* fucked out," Stan sighed, plopping into a soft seat. "Someone else can cook." Kaylee and I exchanged grins again.

"But you're a mess," Kaylee said. She and I knelt between his legs. We licked clean his cock and vicinity. I gave his scrotum tender care. Pam leaned from behind and kissed him upside down. Alas, he did not stiffen. More later, then.

Pam knew the kitchen and showed us what was where. Kaylee and I whipped up something obnoxiously healthy with chicken, veggies, spices, and rice.

Pam skipped the white wine for cola. "I drink after work, not before. And I sleep through skyfalls of drugs. That's life."

We were all still naked. This dry high-desert air sure is comfortable and the house's massive stonework keeps the temperature stable.

After dinner was music. Stan played harmonium or mandola. We sang. The magic continued. Pam was entranced. Much later, she pointed at the clock.

"Work is coming up. Stan, get me ready? Here or there?"

"Here," he said, stretching on the sofa. "Just here." His cock was a thick tower.

Pam crouched beside her brother and kissed his mouth. She bent over him; they lovingly licked nipples. She climbed on him, straddled his head, and swallowed his cock. Their throbbing 69 and long orgasms were beautiful.

That looked like a great way to get ready for work. Very relaxing.

Pam went to shower and don her paramedic uniform. Stan pulled out a three-part vocal score; we nudists sang shoulder-to-shoulder. Pam applauded.

"Time to go. Kaylee," she said, and held and kissed her. "Nikki," she kissed, "you'll both be back, I know. You won't escape my little brother. Bro," she kissed, "oh little brother, this will be another terrible Saturday night. Don't watch the news. Keep the rum cold for me. I'll need it." She kissed and left.

We sat together on the couch, Stan in the middle.

"What now?" Kaylee asked. "More music? More sex? Do you want to fuck me while I go down on Nikki or her while she does me? We're not gay or bi, we're just friends, but if it's what you want, that's what we'll do, or anything else."

"Don't do anything you don't want. Don't ruin your friendship. Don't think that I own you. Don't-"

"But you DO own us," I cried. "You took our hearts and souls and minds, won us fair and square. You conquered us with your brain and body and especially music magic. Look, I'll do this for you. I've never done it before, with anyone."

I knelt between Kaylee's thighs. I went down on my friend, my roommate. I kissed her thighs. I kissed her muff. I kissed her clit. I licked everywhere. My tongue probed her vagina. I licked her clit again. She moaned, and pushed my head away. She stood, pulled me up, and pushed me to the couch by staring Stan.

"Me neither, never before, never even wanted to. But for you, I want to."

Kaylee kissed my breasts. She knelt between my knees. My roommate, my friend, went down on me, just like I went down on her. It felt wrong and it felt heavenly. And we could still be friends. We are not gay or even bi. Just friends.

"Well," Stan said, "I *do* like three-way oral daisychains. Pam and Jeri will only do this with me, and probably with our moms when they're around. But nobody else is nearby. If you are my slaves then that is what I want."

So that is what we did. We made it a four-way after Jeri moved the rest of her stuff in on Sunday. She put her face only in her cousins' groins. She did not mind me or Kaylee licking her. But that's another day and another story.

By the way, five of us could almost fuck and suck as a crowd in Angela the minivan. It got a bit jammed when Anathea moved in or Mariana and/or Lorna were around. Like I say, that's another tale.

=====

Next: Stan parades nude through Pasadena, California playing a tuba. Or not.

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2018. I tried to get details right, even what I invented. I hope my wrecked eyes caught most typos. (More eye surgery very soon. Typing while blind sucks.) In case you forgot, a violin is a small viola like a mandolin is a small mandola. And the Volkswagen steam ZEE (Zero Emissions Engine) is real. Your constructive comments, suggestions, and bribes are welcome. If you like this tale, join the 1% and VOTE!