All Comments on 'Stanley Steamer Ch. 10: Anathea Tells'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HypoxiaHypoxiaover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's comment, for those who care

I'm now writing the next story arc, a 2- or 3-part miniseries.The households of Teresa and Ursula's progeny fuck a lot on the desert over the 2002-03 winter holidays. Semi-recumbent bicycles may be involved. Water is there. GILFs, MILFs, and DILFs abound. Ignore the Croatian -- everyone else does. Drool with anticipation, kids.

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupisover 5 years ago
Stan's Kids

Ever thought of doing a series set in the modern day when Stan's kids have all grown up and are just as impossible to say to no to as their father?

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 5 years agoAuthor
@Terra_Lupis

I've not thought that far ahead yet. I had no idea the series would go on this long! I'm introducing Stan's now-adult daughters in the latest story arc. All the new kids... I'll have many growing up at the Rancho with casual household nudity. They might not be drawn to Daddy Stan but some outside kids might be. That's a hot idea, like an 18-years-later sequel to THAT'S MY GIRL Just how potent is Daddy or Grandpa?

For any who care: I'm writing ch.14 with the mother of Stan's fuckable daughters. Stay tuned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
937 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...