Stapleton Ch. 06: The Wager

Story Info
Debra and Amber bet who's desire breaks first.
5.3k words
4.86
8.6k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsZyzzx
MrsZyzzx
91 Followers

Debra was beyond the point of no return. Her stiff areolas and pointed nipples rubbed heavily on the inside of her nightgown as she watched Amber drop her towel to the floor. The perky breasted twenty-one year old still beaded with warm moisture from the recent shower made her way over to where Debra was sitting up in bed and smiled, planting a kiss on her mother's lips. A brief, soft kiss if only to entice and illicit a response that would put an end to the sexual cat and mouse game they had been playing all week long. Amber was convinced she was so desirable that Debra wouldn't be able to hold out having sex and she told her mother just that.

"When I came home from college, you wanted to fuck me so bad, all I had to do was leave my door open." Amber had said two days prior. Not being fooled at Amber's game of seduction, Debra set the story straight.

"You wanted to get fucked so badly, you left your door open!"

"I--," Amber stopped short. She knew this was partly true, but she didn't want to give her mom the satisfaction.

"I bet you'll want to fuck me before I do." she snapped back. Debra looked deep into Amber's auburn brown eyes, confident she could have more self control than her daughter (but not much), she agreed to take the bet.

"Alright honey, if you agree to some ground rules." The Stapleton ladies were proud but after being occasional lovers the past few months, a comparability had developed, unforeseen by both, that had evolved into a light competition.

With playful taunts turning into actual stakes, neither half of the mother-daughter duo would back down, so Debra set the first ground rule. "No fucking your father. Hands off, little missy. I don't need you getting your fix elsewhere." Since the first time the three had shared a bed, Ben had been there to satisfy his carnal wife and insatiable daughter with great success. Debra knew she could hold out for the sake of putting her daughter in her place. Amber had secretly considered using her dad to get a little finger action on the side, but now that was squarely off the table, she she fired back with a rule of her own.

"No masturbating, Mom. No fingers, dildos, vibrators, back massagers or the washer on spin cycle. I can stay off Dad if you can, but I know you touch yourself at least once a day." Debra's mouth cracked open to counter, but no response was made. Amber had her mom dead-to-rights. When Ben left for work early, Debra's un-pleasured pussy demanded attention to the point that Amber would stumble upon her mom with her hand down her jeans several times a week all around the house; sometimes stopping in the middle of doing laundry to bend over the dryer and rub one out. With no male attention and zero self-stimuli to be utilized, both minds reeled at dubious ways to make other cave.

"No getting naked!" fired off Amber. Though beautiful and sexy by any standard, Debra's breasts that boasted two cups sizes larger than her own had often made Amber salivate ever since she began crawling under her parents' bed. Now knowing what they tasted like, Amber tried to tip the scales in her favor.

"This is my house and ill be naked wherever I damn-well please." Debra crossed her arms in defiance.

"Fine. No touching pussies then. Teasing is one thing, but that's just not fair." Amber trying a second attempt at a stipulation. Debra thought that was more than fair since the thought of Amber grazing her crotch playfully made her moist where she stood. With the basic terms of the wager now set, Debra and Amber Stapleton leered hungrily at each other, knowing a bet would be nothing without without a prize. Without knowing it, both thought of sexually humiliating the other into depravity, dreaming up increasingly draconian punishments for underestimating the other. For a brief moment, a harmless contest became the means in which to dominate the other and make them their slave for the foreseeable future. Escalation had risen quietly, yet neither would back down now.

It had been three of the longest days anyone in the home could remember. The first day was riddled with cat calls and flashing: mostly breasts and mooning with the occasional pussy flash to gt the pot stirring. After thoroughly objectifying the other verbally, the ladies upped the ante by grazing in passing. Amber came up behind Debra while cooking dinner at the stove and sniffed behind her ears, whispering how good her mother smelled, which made Debra quiver. Debra returned the favor by playing the sex tape Ben and her had made from their recent anniversary on the television during dinner. Ben had been brought up to speed on the bet once he came home and was reluctant to get in between the competitive nature of his wife and daughter.

The HD camera footage had Debra in pigtails, clearly wearing one of Amber's 'Daddy's Girl' shirts, being fucked by Ben while role-playing as his daughter. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me like you fuck Mommy! I'm your dirty little slut-whore Daddy!" cried Debra on the tv. All three sat in a pregnant silence at the dinner table listening to the matriarchs orgasmic moans. Ben had been brought up to speed on the rules and this was well within the perimeter of acceptable contestation, but as he ate the delicious spaghetti his wife prepared, his dick ached from the confines of his slacks. He was rock hard and unable to stop glancing at the screen where his wife debased herself over and over, begging for cock and cum. Amber remained stoic above the table, showing little to no signs of faltering while finishing her meal, but below the table she was so wet she felt as though she had pissed herself, leaking through her cotton panties and soaking her sweat pants.

To make sure there would be no cheating, Amber agreed to sleep in her parents bed, which had always been large enough to accommodate all of them comfortably, with Ben in the middle to referee. Not long after the three were settled did Ben begin to touch himself, lightly at first, then soon with no reservation. With the ladies' immediately objecting to Ben's close-quarters self indulgence, Ben retaliated with a stern and audible reminder that although he would be cooperative, he deserved relief from the collateral arousal he was subjected to as a result of their rivalry.

Feeling guilty over their lack of consideration, Debra offered herself to relieve her husband. Not to be outshined, Amber suggested they both work together since they both were responsible. "Come on, Mom. It's not breaking any rules of the bet and we owe it to him." Debra and Amber each lubricated their hands with spit as they had several times before and grasped a portion of Ben's already stiff 10 inches and began to stroke in unison, eyeing each other in guilt and raised libidos. Ben lay on his back while the women worked their magic. Moans slipped out of Ben as his wife and daughter stroked with gentle intensity. "Cum for us, Daddy," whispered Debra in one ear, planting soft kisses upon his cheek. � � � � � � � � � � � � � "Please cum, Daddy. We need it so bad." whispered Amber following suit in the other ear, slowly caressing the tip of her nose on his neck. Since neither contestants were fucking Ben, touching themselves or touching each other; the bet was on and they both knew it. Still, both of their clits were swelling and it took every last inch of self control they had not to instinctively pleasure themselves while pleasing the man they loved. Amber was the first to wrap her lips around Ben's dick and began sucking at the tip. After a few seconds of bobbing softly, Amber pushed his cock to the back of her throat, gagging and then shooting up for air. Debra took Ben deep in her mouth as soon as Amber came off, stuck out her tongue and drew him in, his tip passing her tonsils to the warmth awaiting as Amber began massaging his balls, catching some spit from Debra's mouth as it slid down. Ben's eyes rolled around while he caressed the scalps of his oral artists while they volleyed back and forth.

"We've been such bad girls, Daddy." said Debra. Knowing what her husband likes to hear. "Where do you want to cum?" Amber pulled the concrete-hard cock from her mouth and joined in the dirty talk.

"You want to cum on us, Daddy? Maybe on our faces?"

Ben wriggled to sit up in bed and kissed his wife deeply, looking her straight in the eyes and said, "I want you to share." Debra knew what was to be done, having shared her husband with women before Amber had even graduated high school. Ben found his way off the bed and stood, stroking himself to maintain his erection. Debra held out her hand until Amber took it as she guided her daughter off the bed and onto her knees at her father's feet. Like a well-practiced geisha, Debra joined Amber right beside her, placing her hands on her lap and opened her mouth wide. Amber mimicked her mother's pose as Ben stood before them, jerking off. With a commanding hand, Ben grabbed the back of Amber's head and proceeded to face fuck her. With a few deep slides, Amber's hands began to raise off her lap to soften the onslaught of his manhood, only to have them pressed back down by Debra.

Breathless gurgles arose out of Amber as her father showed her no mercy. Pulling out of Amber with as much force as he entered, Ben slipped his dick straight down Debra's throat until his balled touched her chin. Amber watched her mom struggle to keep it down as he held it there, her eyes watering, her nails clawing at the top of her thighs. Ben pulled out slow with thick ropes of spit trailing from his tip to Debra's lips while she gasped for air. Taking the base of his rod in hand, Ben glazed their faces, smearing his mucus-laden cock from cheek to cheek, their faces glistening. "Are you girls going to share?" Ben asked at the very verge of exploding.

"Yes, Daddy." responding in unison. Ben had heard enough. He pointed his swollen tip at Debra as she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around her husband and his toes curled. With a animalistic growl, Wave after salty wave filled Debra's mouth. Moving her tongue back, she made room for the incoming load as it quickly filled her whole mouth. Careful not to swallow or spill, Debra undocked from Ben and turned to Amber. Remaining on her knees, Debra rose above Amber, grabbing a fist full of Amber's hair with one hand and prying her daughter's mouth open with the other. Debra firmly cocked Amber's head back and leaned over the gaping maw and slowly released all of Ben's cum into her mouth. Amber let it pool their, taking every last drop swirling her own spit, her mother's spit, and her father's cum with her tongue for Ben's visual enjoyment.

Before Amber could swallow, Debra pinched Amber's cheeks and gave her a scolding look. "Don't swallow." Amber, mouth completely full, nodded adamantly. Debra looked up to Ben. "Can I have it, Daddy?" Ben dragged his slick shaft across his daughter's forehead and across her bloated cheeks.

"I said share." Debra looked to her subjugated daughter with pride and lust. Amber, now fully understanding what was expected of her, she propped herself up and emptied the content of her mouth. Once Debra had gotten her share, they assumed the obedient pose with their hands on laps, looking up to their dominant patriarch. "Now swallow." With a loud gulp, they ingested their serving and smiled. "Now go to bed. Both of you." With a 'Yes, Daddy' and a 'Thank you, Daddy', both women stood up and crawled into bed, their pussies throbbing, wet and swollen from neglect.

Amber was in a haze all the next day. She could not remember ever lasting this long while being so severely pent up. Just putting on fresh underwear in the morning made her sensitive parts beg for attention. The simple act of getting dressed made her so excited she had to collect herself before heading down stairs for Saturday breakfast. Debra, feeling the effects of vaginal celibacy herself, gave cooking duties over to Ben for the day as she could not keep track much of anything. Every breeze that grazed her crotch under her skirt was one step closer to a touch-less orgasm. Debra and Amber sat grumpily across the table from one another while Ben set out pancakes, eggs and bacon, gyrating his hips and modestly grooving to a song only he could hear.

"You girls end this charade yet?" said Ben with a smile.

"If Mom is willing to admit defeat and be my slave." said Amber with unkempt bed-head.

"Your daughter seems to think that I'll crack before she does. But all I have to do is make her touch herself. I've gone a whole month before, little missy. I doubt you've lasted more than a week." said Debra confidently yet looking equally disheveled. They were both unraveling and Ben could see it. It would all end today but he could still not discern the winner. His wife was strong-willed and headstrong but he knew how sexually demanding she truly had been. The depths of her depravity had only recently revealed itself by incorporation of their daughter into their marriage bed. Ben was confident Amber did not know what she had started by challenging her mother.

"What do you win...if you win?" bringing the conversation to the forefront. "I don't really understand." Debra and Amber, exchanged looks for a moment. "Well, if I will. Mom would have to do anything I say?" Debra narrowed her gaze. "Oh, sexually, I mean." Amber clarified. "Yes, sexually, she would have to do anything I say."

"And what would that look like?" asked Ben, shoveling eggs into his mouth. "What would that entail? What would be the first thing you would do? Or make her do?" A flood of depraved images from years of hardcore internet porn flooded Amber's mind. Rope ties, ball gags, neck collars and dildos would all be used to dominate her father's wife. Flashes of Debra wriggling under her in pleasure at her whim and begging for more.

Debra being a far more worldly and experienced woman, took a small moment of pity at Amber's naive ambition. Debra knew if she won she could possibly shatter her little girl's world and Amber would belong to her forever. She would never be the same. Debra contemplated wielding the very soul of the budding young woman across the table from her and depriving her of a normal life and future free of incest and considered letting her daughter win. The bet would only last a month, until Halloween. She could live with Amber's juvenile attempts at control and dominance.

Then Amber spoke.

"I would make her squeal like the little pig-slut she is." said Amber with a cocky grin.

'Well, fuck it' Debra thought. 'This little bitch is going to be my slave.'

"And what would you do if you won, honey?" Ben asked Debra. Debra took a deep breath and calculated her response. She knew Amber was on the verge of faltering, and all she had to do was walk Amber to the precipice and push her over.

"Well, what I would do if I lost..." Debra started, feeling her groin heat rapidly. "I would follow every order given to me with pride. Every horny little desire my mistress had would be my privilege to obey." Amber twitched at the prospect of being called mistress. Debra continued, "I would perform the most kinky, depraved demands of my owner and be under her control at any hour of any day, ready with my heart and my holes to be used as she saw fit." Amber felt flush, her skin was on fire as her mother described her submission. She was turned on to the point of salivating. With a very discrete slurp, Amber listened on. "I would look my mistress in the eyes as she violated my body and thanked her for it. Thanked her for the opportunity to be her little fuck doll." Ben stared with his jaw dropped, his bacon hovering inches from his mouth as Debra talked slow and darkly.

Amber was blushing brightly, her pupils dilated while they focused on her mother's smoldering demeanor as she spoke with the intensity of a bottled storm, never realizing her hands had left the table and were now on top of her knees, clawing them lightly. Debra, now slightly flush herself, feeling her victory close at hand, continued. "If I lost, I would kneel when I was told to kneel. I would lick what I was told to lick. I would beg when I was told to beg. I would be my mistress' little fuck doll. Her possession. Her property." Ben set down his bacon, glancing over to Amber who looked entranced, sweating and squirming in her chair, gripping the waistband of her sweatpants, unconsciously on the edge of masturbating at the breakfast table. Ben turned to Debra, her eyes were devilishly piercing and locked on Amber. "Wouldn't you like that, Amber? Wouldn't you like all of that?" Amber nodded, utterly under her mother's spell. "Wouldn't you like to cum like that?"

Amber was so focused on the thought, the fantasy of being in total control deteriorated into seeing herself as the submissive, giving into the carnal desire of her mistress mother. Debra saw her daughter caving in real time. "Don't you want to cum, Amber honey? Hasn't it been so long? Don't you want to know? To know what it feels like?"

"Yes."

"Don't you want me to taste you?"

"Yes."

"Don't you want to taste me?"

"Yes." Amber said weakly, her face puckering.

"Do you want to feel it right now?"

"Yes, Mommy..."

"Then do it," demanded Debra. "Touch yourself right now and it will be all over."

Time stood still in the dining room. Ben's heart raced listening to the exchange. Debra was hanging by a thread. If she had to say one more word she would have lost to Amber, but she didn't have to. With a vacant stare out into oblivion, as if hypnotized, Amber placed her hand down her pants and began to rub back and forth, her loins sopping wet.

"Fuuuck..." Amber whined with a twinge of relief, graduating from rubbing to penetration, taking in the expressions of her parents as she fingered herself. Amber felt ashamed and excited, thrilled and exposed. Moans erupted from her as she was already close to orgasm.

"Stop." ordered Debra as she stood and walked over to Amber.

"But I'm so close," whimpered Amber as she closed her eyes and focused on the erupting orgasm.

"I said stop." Debra slapped Amber across the face. Amber ceased immediately and looked up frighteningly up as her new mistress towered over her with tears welling up.

"Yes, Mistress." said Amber, holding her face with her cum-slick hand.

"You cum when I say you cum."

"Yes, Mistress." Amber suddenly realized she was in a whole new world now. She was not just a daughter and a lover, she was property of her mistress. She had lost the bet and willingly subjected herself.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes." Amber squeaked sheepishly.

"Yes? Yes what?" demanded Debra. Amber searched her mistress' face for a correct response but came up short.

"Yes. I do. Very badly." Debra pushed Amber's plate away, hiking up her skirt and sat down in front of her on the table, exposing her raw dripping pussy. The heat coming off Debra's sex could bake a cookie. Debra lifted Amber's chin to look her in the eye.

"You will refer to me as Mommy Mistress. You will be at my beckon call. All your holes belong to me. I will have you fuck or be fucked at my pleasure. Do you understand?" Amber melted into submission and welcomed her obedience.

"Yes." Debra's eyes widened. "Yes, Mommy Mistress.

"Good. You are my whore, my fuck doll, my... what was the phrase you used?" Amber blushed bright red, her freckled face becoming more pronounced.

"Piggy-slut...Mommy Mistress."

"Ah, yes. Piggy-slut. Who's a good Piggy-slut?" Amber's eyes glossed over. "Is Piggy-slut sad?"

"No, Mommy Mistress, Im embarrassed."

"For what?" Amber's pouting turned into crying. "I want to cum. I need to. It hurts. Please, please Mommy Mistress, let me cum."

"You think you should cum before Mommy? Don't you think I want to cum too?"And without hesitation, Amber buried her face between Debra's legs and feasted like a starving peasant. Surprised at the swiftness and enthusiasm, Debra grappled Amber's head and attempted to pry her off but the pleasure of Amber's slurps and tongue lashing made her weak. "Oh, shit!" getting knocked back slightly at the force of Amber's forward advance. Pent up as badly as her daughter, Debra enjoyed a full minute of cunnilingus before commanding Amber to stop. "Stop," uttered Debra faintly before regaining command of herself. "I said stop."

MrsZyzzx
MrsZyzzx
91 Followers
12